Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#647149 Jul 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>These are not your typical, normal, next-door-neighbor type atheists, these are radical atheists who have no problem with fantasizing about separating you from your will. One of their self-glorified leaders (Sam Harris) preaches about that very subject. He dreams of a Brave New World where he's the Grand Determiner.
You forgot to mention to him that because he hasn't accepted Jesus you want him to go to hell and suffer for eternity.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#647150 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only tell you the same thing so many times before I get bored.
Your boredom is not the issue nor is it my problem.

The issue is that you are stating falsehoods; in this case, that the soul and the spirit are interchangeable.

They're not.

Sorry for your luck.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647151 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as God is a Triune, so is man.
I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:23.
Right. So from what YOU posted, it is clear that the spirit AND soul AND body are 3 separate and distinct things and are not interchangeable.

Thanks for your concession.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647152 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only tell you the same thing so many times before I get bored.
BTW, while I am not getting bored waiting for that list of yours of the "many colleges" started by the RCC- as YOU stated- I am getting impatient.

If you could so cavalierly state that "most colleges" were started by the RCC, providing a list of at least SOME of those "most colleges" should be easy- even for YOU and despite how much you HATE doing any research because instead, your arrogance motivates you to talk out of your A@@ and your laziness prevents you from backing up statements you make as if they are fact, but statements you refuse to back up with proof that what you say is fact.

Location hidden

#647153 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It dies t seem like you read the post. You didn't debate anything I write, just copy/pasted something you found on Wiki.
YOU ARE A LIAR RR! Here is what you replied to, only this time read it.

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I DID read your post.
Who the HELL are YOU to explain scripture to ANYONE and not only because you ALWAYS twist it to suit your own agenda, but also because it was YOU who just yesterday stated there is a "team of people" working on the "proper" translation?
You're not only ignorant; you are a duplicitous FOOL.
When you don't "like" what scripture says, you claim there is a "team of people" working on the "proper" translation.
When you DO like what scripture says, you present it as if it's cut and dried and tied up with a nice pretty bow.
Yeah- you DO know all about "pathetic" since you are the walking embodiment of it.

I agree completely with OCB's objective and impartial reading of you RR. You are a despicable person in addition to everything above.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647154 Jul 30, 2013
Sorry- in my first sentence I quoted you as saying "many" colleges; that is incorrect, for as I stated in what follows, what you said was "most" colleges.

Doesn't really matter though- since it's no more "many" than it is "most".

But I sure would love to see that list, RR....

Too bad it doesn't exist, huh- since "most" colleges were NOT started by the RCC or any other organized religion.

Higher learning is the ENEMY of those who preach religious dogma.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#647155 Jul 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That there is beyond the control of mere demigods like Achilles , ah maybe I can get my fathers whore to assist you in this endeavor?
HERA! Hukt wants to talk to you!
PS will you ask her to stop that heel shot from Paris , I swear I'll be a good boy after the fall of Troy!
A little late for that, isn't it?
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#647156 Jul 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If there ever was a good religion practically immediately from its founding sleeping con-artists have arrived to deceive the masses.
Just look at what Buddhists have done to Buddha. I know that is hard to do because there is even less historical evidence for the existence of Buddha then there is for Jesus.
You really need to get real with your agenda. If you keep glossing over the bad parts and insisting only the good parts are important you are going to keep getting dealt with.
In America for instance we say the land of the free, even while slavery existed. Abe Lincoln had a brilliant idea for the Government; instead of a few southerners stealing 100% of the fruits of the labor of 10% of the population why not make all Americans give 1% of their income to the government. Well no good deed goes unpunished and today Americans are required to deliver to the Government over 50% of their income in the form of taxes, fees etc.
Know know is that a DemoCRAZY in action! BWHAHAHHAHA

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647157 Jul 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We see each others picture on facebook , I still love her smile,
I still love her, I never did quit that.
http://encyclopediaadultica.files.wordpress.c...

Again... a little late, I suppose.

Location hidden

#647158 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to say what Christians do and don't believe in?
There's no scripture to support the notion that animals don't have souls.
Repeating what Christians tell us isn't acceptable? I insist that makes us an expert in conveying what Christian believe.

Do you have any evidence that human beings have souls? Probably about as much as you have for the existence of your invisible sky fairy.

Christianity used to teach that we didn't have souls but had an opportunity to create one for ourselves. It was even believed that those beings who had souls that the soul could be seen.

But you know how you Christians keep changing the Bible to suit your immediate needs.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647159 Jul 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
RR [Retarded Reprobate] isn't that good at being "dishonest, deceptive and deceitful"? I doubt he is better at anything else. I can't think of anyone in here who is more dishonest, deceitful and deceptive. Can you?
Al Garcia and nano are getting better at it since they seem to be following RR's lead. It is just a Christian thing.
Again...

RR tries to be good at it.

As hard as he tries, he isn't.

But, you you have a valid point...

It's the effort that counts.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647160 Jul 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very objective and impartial analysis. Just for fun thought, I have to question if he has made any progress.:)
Sometimes he is so delusional I think he is getting worse. Is that possible?
He's learned to not call me a liar.

At least there's that.

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#647161 Jul 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>China? Civilized?
I would not describe China as civilized.

Why is that? Do you think they live in caves still?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647162 Jul 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't necessary to disprove something that has never been proven.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

~Christopher Hitchens~

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647163 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be hard of hearing.
Er, um..... Reading.
I can't prove God to you. That's between you & God.
There you go... begging the question, again.

What god?

Why did you come here looking for proof that there is no god in the first place?

“Jon Snow”

The King in the Nor±h

#647164 Jul 30, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I would wager that if the poster stuck his/her finger into an electrical socket, "God" will not save him/her from being shocked.
Damn I knew I was doing something wrong. LOL
You you think this will work with women?
But we may crave that electrifying experience :)>

Location hidden

#647165 Jul 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Would it be safe to say that when the atheist like the Arizona coward need healthcare that they refuse it if it has any connection to organized religion? And if the Doctor or Nurse is NOT a believer in the puddle of crud theory that they refuse treatment?
All atheists reject Christian health care because Christian health care is the laying on of hands and prayer. Both are so well known to fail that they are illegal in some states and should be in all.

“Jon Snow”

The King in the Nor±h

#647166 Jul 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> I think life and consciousness would be very difficult to separate considering the evidence for Lamarkian evolution. Many of those changes appear to be caused by conscious desire, wondrous as that seems.

Does this mean you don't believe in spirits?

“Jon Snow”

The King in the Nor±h

#647167 Jul 30, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
A little late for that, isn't it?
Awe Shucks, Shut up Ares no you Will not tell Hades I said that!.....LOL

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647168 Jul 30, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You do do that - blame everytging else, except that joke of a book you use as moral guideline.
These past few weeks, you have:
1) Tried to play wordgames to change the meaning of the word for 'serpent'. Despite the fact that any Hebrew speaking man would identify a snake based on the original text.
2) Argued that bats were correctly 'classified' as birds (even though such a system did not exist)
3) Tried to argue that sniting another type of animal into a snake, raining fire down from heaven is maybe a natural law 'yet to be discovered'
You have argued some very stupid points, and understandingly the arguments you made were very poor.
That's a good point...

...about bats/birds...

...in how it relates to RR's insistence that scientists lied about Pluto being a planet.

Scientists considered Pluto a planet for a few decades, changed their minds, and RR calls them liars.

For how long did Bibles teach that bats are birds?

Why does RR not consider it a lie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap PCB Boards, Best PCB Manufacturer in Chin... 2 min Fire3759 4
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 6 min Dolly1081 84
The Future of Politics in America 8 min truth 217
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Scaritual 88,062
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 9 min Serum2874 54,093
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Kiss2593 619,181
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 18 min Kisser5101 3,950
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 52 min Licks8751 526
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Lips6855 665,279
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Dripz4646 102
More from around the web