“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#646517 Jul 29, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried not to.
No sir. I never did.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#646518 Jul 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So hot, it's crazy. Japan in the summertime sucks.
105.1 in Shanghai on Thursday.

Highest recorded temperature in 141 years.

Yep, global warming is a myth.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#646519 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong!
Actually the Bible is only 99.97% wrong, occasionally it gets something right!

For instance:

Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:"

Homosexuals especially should write this one down, as well as those who are fond of sodomy. BibleGod tells us there is a time for gay sex and a season for sodomy.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#646520 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Well isn't this an odd reunion.....
OCB, Lunger and Huh all appear on the same day.....
<quoted text>
Um....
Probably that OCB, Lunger and Huh all appear on the same day.....
Nice dodge.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#646522 Jul 29, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't.
Pretty sure, now that you mention it, if 'Ed Mackay Used Books' had one, they would've realized so and priced it accordingly.
(outta my price range)
Outta mine, too.
Although there are al;ways garage sales.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#646523 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. It's telling you the differences between "flesh" and "spirit".
Define "spirit". Without invoking magic.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#646524 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. It's telling you the differences between "flesh" and "spirit".
Okay. So as long as one is only jealous, angry and vengeful in "flesh", it's okay.

Gee- as long as the "spirit" attends church, it's okay if the "flesh" then beats his wife to a pulp because she looked at another guy and her hubby got jealous and angry as hell.

No wonder so many godbots are such incredible f*ck-ups.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#646527 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Well isn't this an odd reunion.....
OCB, Lunger and Huh all appear on the same day.....
<quoted text>
Um....
Probably that OCB, Lunger and Huh all appear on the same day.....
And.....so?????

And I have NO idea when Dazzle or Huh reappeared.....after an absence of several weeks (or maybe longer) I posted once yesterday and then quite a bit today.

Haven't looked as to when Dazzle or Huh started posting; didn't even know they'd stopped.

But then again, I have a life and really can't be bothered as to paying attention regarding who posts when, who stops posting, when they start re-posting, etc.

Again- to state that OCB (me), "Lunger" and Huh all appear on the same day is NOT a point; it is merely an observation.

What is the point you are trying to make (and blindly groping for) with your observation?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#646529 Jul 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Religion has no purpose in civilization anymore. We have found much better alternatives.
Indeed.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#646530 Jul 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong! Religion retards intellectual development as completely brainwashed godbots like you demonstrate in this forum on a daily basis with your utterly stupid comments, kid.
I agree completely. Azak-Thazda should sell his computer and give the money to the poor.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#646531 Jul 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion has never been beneficial to society.
Well, it may have been what caused society to initially coalesce.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#646533 Jul 29, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
RR's first post, as a registered user, on this thread, was the classic "Prove there's not!".
He's made very little progress.
Close. I'm touched that you remember it...

Page 24748, post# 516174

I wrote:

"Prove there's NOT a God..... Go on, try... "

And here we are, 30,000 posts later and not one of you have met my challenge.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#646534 Jul 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
rep∑ro∑bate (rpr-bt)
n.
1. A morally unprincipled person.
2. One who is predestined to damnation.
adj.
1. Morally unprincipled; shameless.
2. Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.
When I write RR this is what one of the R's stands for.
Name calling?

And I had such high hopes for you...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#646535 Jul 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the Bible is only 99.97% wrong, occasionally it gets something right!
For instance:
Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:"
Homosexuals especially should write this one down, as well as those who are fond of sodomy. BibleGod tells us there is a time for gay sex and a season for sodomy.
You must've missed the "under heaven" part...

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#646536 Jul 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You can't beat anybody with out of context quotes. You obviously never debated in college. Get a grip, loser.
Psalms 121:4 ("Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep")
versus
Psalms 44:23 ("Awake, why sleepest thou, 0 Lord? arise, cast us...") and
Psalms 73:20 ("O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image')

Please show what is out of context, put it back in context and then explain how the meaning has changed.

You won't because you can't because you are just a disruptive sore loser who exists to spread lies about God and stir up dissension between normal people.

Prov. 6:16 says, "there are 6 things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him" and the 19th verse says one of these is, "...a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers."

How does it feel nano to know that God hates what you do here?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#646537 Jul 29, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Define "spirit". Without invoking magic.
Oh, gosh. Without magic?

hmm...

The nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; the soul.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#646539 Jul 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. So as long as one is only jealous, angry and vengeful in "flesh", it's okay.
Gee- as long as the "spirit" attends church, it's okay if the "flesh" then beats his wife to a pulp because she looked at another guy and her hubby got jealous and angry as hell.
No wonder so many godbots are such incredible f*ck-ups.
Who's the f*ck-up?

You can't even coprehend it properly.

The Spirit cannot indulge in anything of the Flesh. And vice versa.

Comprende?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#646540 Jul 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And.....so?????
And I have NO idea when Dazzle or Huh reappeared.....after an absence of several weeks (or maybe longer) I posted once yesterday and then quite a bit today.
Haven't looked as to when Dazzle or Huh started posting; didn't even know they'd stopped.
But then again, I have a life and really can't be bothered as to paying attention regarding who posts when, who stops posting, when they start re-posting, etc.
Again- to state that OCB (me), "Lunger" and Huh all appear on the same day is NOT a point; it is merely an observation.
What is the point you are trying to make (and blindly groping for) with your observation?
It's just an amazing coincidence. I guess.

I haven't seen you, Lunger or Huh here for probably a month, aside from ONE post here and there.

Then all of sudden, you show up and so does Lunger and Huh...

huh...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#646542 Jul 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion has never been beneficial to society.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it may have been what caused society to initially coalesce.
Agreed.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#646545 Jul 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Those are human "qualities". ;)
No, seriously, people need to learn to feel guilty for doing evil crap. And nobody ever died from humiliation. You may think it unwarranted, but many others feel people like Jeffrey Dahmer died too quick and easy. If he had done those awful things to my child I'd want him skinned very slowly...and more.
GOD: "I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend...." (Jer. 19:9)

I blame God for Jeffery Dahmer. And you for asserting the Bible is the word of God. If Jeffery had been taught that the Bible is unreliable and can not be trusted, well, who knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 11 min the straight thon... 219
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Robert F 582,672
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 2,249
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 1 hr James 70,120
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,106
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,456
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 2,998
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 611,767
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,818
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr AN NFL FAN 121,614
More from around the web