Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately his mamma told him he was telling the truth and he always believes his mamma. They don't care what the truth is just what their mamma and the con-artist at the front of their church says it is.
If the church was on fire and the con-artist said it is not on fire, they would believe the con-artist and tell each other, while the walls were burning to the ground, that the church was not on fire.
Still fantasizing about burning churches? That's not much of a surprise.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

No child is born disbelieving in God.

Prov. 6:16 says, "there are 6 things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him" and the 19th verse says one of these is, "...a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers."

Everyone is born atheist, this means everyone is born with out any beliefs at all about God, one way or the other. One becomes a theist when one's mamma tells him God this and Jesus that.

It is comforting to know that "the lard" hates RR as much as I do.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I appreciate a little encouragement what from all the mean nasty attacks the Christians give me. Not that I think I am alone in being attacked, they just love attacking people.
You're the one who keeps talking about burning churches. You do get that arson is a felony, right?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
'Planet' is just a word, RR.
That is way beyond his ability to understand. And even if he could understand what you are saying he would intentionally lie to you and play some silly word game just to waste your time.

We have all seen how he can not deal with anything the Atheists and Anti-theists bring to discuss so all that is left for him is to be as dishonest, deceptive and deceitful as he knows how to be. With all these years of practice I have to admit that he is quite good.

And the fact he does it in the name of God and for God makes God even more undesirable.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
burden of proof FALLACY chunkyboy
The non-existence of God has been proven in here over 100,000 times.

Too bad your IQ is so low that you missed it.

“True/False is a false duality.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
science nor atheism is NOT religion
but you already knew that,so why the BS?
They are religion, for you have found a way to base your life and beliefs around something.

Even something as humble, dynamic, and "objective" as science and healthy philosophy, it is still your religion.

A man with no religion does not base his life on anything, not even science, not the rules of logic, nothing. His life is based on whims, and he is just as likely to believe in M-Theory as true one day as angels and faeries the next.

Militant atheists have a core belief, that their beliefs should be deduced from logic, critical thinking, and the logical findings of science.

This IS a religion, even if it dictates no holy days, no absolute truths, no spirits or supernatural elements, it does not matter.

I will say it again, so I am perfectly clear, it doesn't matter whether you agree with it or not, it is the truth:

A man with no religion bases his life on NOTHING.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He's only capable of copy/pasting his beloved dead boss.
He is not capable of debate.
I'd bet a hundred bucks that he will not debate you on these verses.
I have never noticed him actually "debating".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
dream all you want bucko,just dont claim that religions have the Truth,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion
I never claimed that they did.

I do claim that science, in all it's hubris, contains only mis-truths and half-facts and is as far away from the ultimate truth as any other sorry sack of shit living in the mud.=\

Computer, internet, rocket science be damned, none of it is proof to the contrary. A basic, primal, cursory understanding of the world from our small, limited vantage point =/= ultimate knowledge, and never will.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Last I heard there was only one star inside our heliosphere...
Were not far enough away from it to call it a star.
Maybe from Pluto it looks like a star.

The Earth looks like a star from Saturn.

http://www.voanews.com/content/cassini-captur...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh how I wish you would use a counter-argument, rather than dropping the to level of some sad back-alley autistic retard and smacking your bulbous, deformed forehead on the "judge" buttons.

I opine that you have no counter-argument, that you are not rational yourself, but have in the face of all irony somehow become an emotional, easily manipulated "Bright"...upholder of all science, rational deduction and logic...when you should be kept as far away from logical debate as the sun keeps away from the galactic center.

If you can't understand me, I'm calling you a heckling retard with no grasp on reality, and that it speaks volumes that all you do is smack the judge button and offer up nothing of significance in it's place.=/

Maybe it's time for you to take a break from the internet?
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Chomsky on MisEducation, book, 2000, p15-25

Going back to the time of the Bible, the intellectuals who were later called "false prophets" worked for specific interests of those in power. We know that there were dissident intellectuals at the time who had an alternative view of the world, the ones later called "prophets" a dubious translation of an obscure word. Well, these intellectuals were marginalized, tortured, or sent into exile. Things haven't changed much in our time. Intellectuals who dissent remain marginalized in most societies.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! So close. Here, lemme help you rephrase that so it doesn't sound crazy or bigoted.

"It is NOT psychotic to call an obese person obese any more than it is to call religious people [religious]."

You're welcome.
No.

He had it right.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
I was just watching the news. A local church has burnt to the ground this morning. But no worry, there is a happy ending to this story, the pastors house burnt to the ground as well.
I bet you creamed your pants at the thought of it, too, dintcha, whacko.
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Azak-Thazda wrote:
<quoted text>
They are religion, for you have found a way to base your life and beliefs around something.
Even something as humble, dynamic, and "objective" as science and healthy philosophy, it is still your religion.
A man with no religion does not base his life on anything, not even science, not the rules of logic, nothing. His life is based on whims, and he is just as likely to believe in M-Theory as true one day as angels and faeries the next.
Militant atheists have a core belief, that their beliefs should be deduced from logic, critical thinking, and the logical findings of science.
This IS a religion, even if it dictates no holy days, no absolute truths, no spirits or supernatural elements, it does not matter.
I will say it again, so I am perfectly clear, it doesn't matter whether you agree with it or not, it is the truth:
A man with no religion bases his life on NOTHING.
you sound just like Retarded Redneck,

You must be one of his socks,right?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Do you trust The Lord at all?
What The Lord?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
The planets beyond Jupiter that we know of do have atmospheres much like Jupiter's.
Why shouldn't it be speculated, if another is found, that it will too?
The statement you quoted was qualified with the word "almost".
But, you don't care.
Yer nuts. No other planetary atmosphere in our solar system is remotely similar to Jupiter's.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Bongo is a quagmire of phalanxes in love with it selves.
He wants to have a pee contest with you, latent homosexuality
is the reason he hates (loves) you.
I think you are correct about this. RR will probably fight him over me but that is OK I am not homophobic in any way. In fact I have a gay cousin and when we were in high school we used to cut school and hitch hike to San Francisco and go to gay bars and dance. Before RR thinks he can insult me and ask if I danced with a male, let me state that I danced with lots of guys. Gay guys seem to find me attractive!

Our resident closet cases are some of the most dangerous revenge seeking monsters ever to exist on the surface of the planet earth.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>New discoveries.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh.

You were being serious.
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Azak-Thazda wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed that they did.
I do claim that science, in all it's hubris, contains only mis-truths and half-facts and is as far away from the ultimate truth as any other sorry sack of shit living in the mud.=\
Computer, internet, rocket science be damned, none of it is proof to the contrary. A basic, primal, cursory understanding of the world from our small, limited vantage point =/= ultimate knowledge, and never will.
you sound dumber with each post,,,youre too stupid to waste my time on..

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Properly quoted, but taken out of context.

That verse was written for the Levites to follow, not everybody. But you'll lie and claim that it was.

Keep reading to verse 13, where He says that He "brought you out of Egypt".

You're displaying intellectual dishonesty.
Pot, meet kettle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

462 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 533,258
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Mandela 115,458
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Porkpie Hat 256,835
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Hidingfromyou 93,805
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 24 min Ray 21
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 30 min honesty 206
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 42 min The Awakener 1,576
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Aura Mytha 224,510
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••