Prove there's a god.
UDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#646760 Jul 29, 2013
Azak-Thazda wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno how you got that from "I am not qualified to decide"
That was a self-deprecating statement. I was saying I can't be the one to decide for all of mankind the core ethical index that we all decide to reference in our daily lives and in our laws.
If anything, that was a sign of humility, not ego or pride...jesus christ, man.
u miss interpret. i mean everyone have their own religion "I " don't need to follow anyone religion, they have thier own that no one can touch and only you can touch it and no wars among human race!

“True/False is a false duality.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#646761 Jul 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious brainwashing is pure evil and indefensible. The fact that you think there's such a thing as a good religion only proves you're an immoral azzhole.
The fact you think there is no good religion only proves you are illogical and possessed by the great and evil Association Fallacy demon.
UDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#646762 Jul 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought a small bottle of the stuff in Anhui province.
I took one taste, but couldn't even swallow it.
It tasted nastier than any medicine I have ever taken.
I offered it to a group of porters at the mountain, Huang Shen, who promptly smarfed it up.
The local beer was tasty and refreshing though, and so cheap!
I'll be back. Chengdu lake is my next destination. After that, Yunnan. Eventually, Tibet.
Did you know that the first dynasty began around 2850 B.C.E.?
dam you miss the 100 year old duck egg? they say it a delicacy
UDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#646763 Jul 29, 2013
Azak-Thazda wrote:
<quoted text>
Good herbal alcohols are hard to come by, in my experience.
Have you ever had Becherovka? It's supposed to be medicinal but I found the flavor to be really exquisite.
benefit?

Location hidden

#646764 Jul 29, 2013
UDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>benefit?
It's supposed to help with digestion. But dude, it's really tasty.

My uncle brought some back from a trip to Belgium about 4 years ago during a family reunion, and about half the family thought it was awful, but I certainly did not. It's very strong, but I think it's one of those things you either hate or love, kinda like cilantro. If you love it, you're really going to like it.=P
UDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#646765 Jul 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious brainwashing is pure evil and indefensible. The fact that you think there's such a thing as a good religion only proves you're an immoral azzhole.
u need to give him examples, else you both have circular agruments that goes nowhere. cursing each other will only further ally you into dark side. dark vader loves you both into darkside! Strike that bwhahahaaa

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#646766 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>dam you miss the 100 year old duck egg? they say it a delicacy
No.

That's a very old duck!

Location hidden

#646768 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>u need to give him examples, else you both have circular agruments that goes nowhere. cursing each other will only further ally you into dark side. dark vader loves you both into darkside! Strike that bwhahahaaa
Eh, he's given examples.

But the guy is basically trying to condemn spirituality itself as evil and foolish, not just religion.

I see that as an attack mankind's very innate nature to connect with the beyond on some level, and while he's entitled to that opinion, I'm sure if given the power he would harm many people with his beliefs.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#646770 Jul 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course nano is a Christian:
"The doctrine of eternal punishment is in perfect harmony with the savagery of the men who made the orthodox creeds. It is in harmony with torture, with flaying alive, and with burnings. The men who burned their fellow-men for a moment, believed that God would burn his enemies forever." — Robert Green Ingersoll, "Crumbling Creeds."
I don't expect God to exact the revenge that some people need piled on their disgusting heads. The bible says God is compelled to forgive; I do not have to. I have taken a lot of hard knocks and let it slide, but if anybody did the same to someone I love they cannot count on me being so docile and forgiving.

Location hidden

#646771 Jul 29, 2013
Azak-Thazda wrote:
<quoted text>
You heard it here from the horse's mouth: It's not ok for me to have free-will. That's what this all boils down to.
On both sides, even.
Sorry, your intimidation based psi-op isn't working, Myth Buster.
These are not your typical, normal, next-door-neighbor type atheists, these are radical atheists who have no problem with fantasizing about separating you from your will. One of their self-glorified leaders (Sam Harris) preaches about that very subject. He dreams of a Brave New World where he's the Grand Determiner.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#646772 Jul 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't expect God to exact the revenge that some people need piled on their disgusting heads. The bible says God is compelled to forgive; I do not have to. I have taken a lot of hard knocks and let it slide, but if anybody did the same to someone I love they cannot count on me being so docile and forgiving.
Awwww.

You poor thing.

You have suffered so much, and want all of us to know about it.

Over and over and over again.

Why don't you just grow a pair, man up, do something for yourself, instead of whining and complaining about your sorry lot?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#646773 Jul 29, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that.
It was defined as just a prophecy, not the word of God.
Are you sure you want to go there?
I saw that the Atheist Rev avoided going back and if he wants a fair debate on his questions, he should not run from the answers.

Location hidden

#646774 Jul 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD: "I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend...." (Jer. 19:9)
And?

That comment was made about a group of people who made a habit of throwing their own, living children, into a fire in supplication to their god Ba'al.

You don't follow story lines very well.

Location hidden

#646775 Jul 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww.
You poor thing.
You have suffered so much, and want all of us to know about it.
Over and over and over again.
Why don't you just grow a pair, man up, do something for yourself, instead of whining and complaining about your sorry lot?
You are less than useless.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#646776 Jul 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anything good come out of organized religion?

Location hidden

#646777 Jul 29, 2013
Azak-Thazda wrote:
<quoted text>
No lie. Your entire world is a hologram reconstructed in your brain from sensory input.
You experience nothing directly, only a biased, erroneous mirror in that fat wad you call a brain. Thus you can never escape from the subjective.
Thinking inside the box must be difficult.

Maybe if he took off the pleather playsuit the fit wouldn't be so tight.

Location hidden

#646778 Jul 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. God's favorite person was gay.
2 SAM. 1:26, "David said, "I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women"
I can understand why if someone wasn't born gay that they would choose a man over a woman like you.
And Jesus tells us that if two male consenting adults want to have gay sex with one another that his father accepts it.
Matt. 18:19-20,[GW] "I can guarantee again that if two of you agree on anything here on earth, my Father in heaven will accept it."
You claim you know the truth, but you do not, and when you see some truth you claim it is not the truth and then you attack the motives of the messenger who brought you this truth.
Christ-insanity that sums it up.
Nobody is "born" gay. There is no gay gene.

Location hidden

#646779 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the man round here, boy!
And I hate women!
Anyway, homosexuality is evil!
The love david had with his friend was friendship, not romantic love, boy!
He wants the whole world to be gay.

Location hidden

#646781 Jul 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>How odd that you would either look for or "conveniently" come upon a picture of a bat's penis.
Or not odd- you being you and all....
And aw....your last comment? How sweet- you've missed me!
Somebody posted it on facebook...it was oddly coincidental, not oddly "convenient".

Location hidden

#646782 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
She is evil. Beastility.
I said "Bleh.", you twit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wtf Trump?! 3 min Moo 1
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 11 min Moo 305
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 49 min Chilli J 41,866
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Yeshua Was-IS God... 690,404
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 6 hr Doctor REALITY 16
Would the world have been better off...without ... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 11
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Tony 6,595
More from around the web