OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#646331 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
OCB is back from the dead.
Oh- one other thing- I am NOT back from the dead, since I have yet to die.

I've actually been busy living LIFE- something you know nothing of other than the life you find within a bottle of booze.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646333 Jul 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Just wanted to remind you this is an International forum. You are making a world wide A hole out of your selfish self. Let's hope people internationally don't think all people burning in Arizona are as vulgar and hateful as you.
Just want to remind YOU that your opinion that MythBuster is making a worldwide Ahole out of himself is just that- your OPINION.

What IS it with you high-handed godbots that you think you EVER speak for ANYONE other than your very sorry A@@ selves?

You may not like Myth's posting style of what Myth says, but again- that you PERCEIVE Myth as vulgar and hateful is just that- ONLY your PERCEPTION.

Of course, I don't expect you any more than most other godbots to have the first clue as to the difference between belief/opinion and fact/truth.

My hope? That the rest of the world doesn't think all Americans are as willfully ignorant and as intellectually lazy as the majority of godbots on this forum are.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#646334 Jul 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I suspected it was just another poofer.
poof poof

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#646335 Jul 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Think how intelligent they must have been to pull off that hoax and write that book that scares you. They even got archaeologist and historians in on the hoax. They even fooled your family. Tell us about your childhood. What do you think went wrong and when?

Sadly they didn't even have to be that intelligent, just in charge.
People tend to gravitate toward the direction that they are herded.
The clever trick was to swap an Icon in place of a mortal, while the wizards behind the curtain pull the strings while you sleep.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646338 Jul 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, most every culture has allowed slavery to exist in the past and some still do. Very little of modern slavery is base on religion but on sexual depravity.
Ya but the atheists here don't wanna talk about that. They're too stuck in their "blame Christian!" mode.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646339 Jul 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap. Why didn't I choose to be born rich?
I know!

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#646340 Jul 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you didn't look in the scope and see this...
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/files...
Or maybe you did, lol heaven and hell.
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.02/matt...

Just wait until you are sitting there composing some witty post and one of these thingies comes up your ass.

Will make for a very messy monitor.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646343 Jul 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
redneck bitches
...are awesome, I know.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646346 Jul 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The only surprise is something so revolting resides outside the damn Bible Belt.
Revolting people- which of course includes homophobes and pedophiles- are only limited by the four "corners" of the planet.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646347 Jul 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Telescopes will do no good.
http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~few/Moon%20positions...
That is just to demonstrate ecliptic relationships. The earth has one to the sun, the sun to the galaxy, etc. But within each relationship you have bodies that cause perturbations in the mean relationships. They can be internal or external. Meaning a celstial body within the system or the effects of where the solar system is in the galaxy. A constant change of gravity and magnetic relationships working on that ecliptic. Gravitational or magnetic forces working on the outermost bodies tend to lever the disk, at least to a small degree. These result in what are called ignorable perturbations by some. Which they may be ignorable if observed over a very long period and they prove to be periodic. This is fitting in with the larger scheme of things.
However.
The myopic view of various science disciplines make it very difficult to see things in anything near real time on a cosmic scale. Has to do with sheer numbers of things to observe and the number crunching required to get the larger picture. Plus the focus on the ecliptic of our solar system. This accretion disk fascination can take your eyes off other directions.
You are going to have celestial bodies in this solar system wildly variant from the ecliptic. This solar system is where one of the SAGDEG loops with the Milky Way intersects. The Milky Way had been eating it for a long time, and this just so happens to be where it takes a bite of it. A transverse entry to the ecliptic of stars and all sorts of debris of various sizes, along with their gravitational and magnetic influences. We just don't really know what directions things are coming from.
The limits of scientific knowledge now gives an "appearance" of stability for a long time into the future. Reality is otherwise.
Due to the heliosphere and our own magnetosphere, there is a greater magnetic influence to objects transversing the ecliptic, which is a lot more powerful than the periodic pulses of gravity. The tug or repulsion will extend for a much, much, much longer distance than straight gravity. Instead of working from the outside and spinning inward, you have them vectoring in on a polar path, and at a greater speed.
There have been changes in recent decades that have been overlooked.
Interesting. Thanks, Dave.

What are ignorable perturbations?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646348 Jul 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- then using what passes as logic for you, you shouldn't think we are born straight, either.
I don't. Babies don't have sexual desires.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#646349 Jul 29, 2013
Dear Retarded Reprobate,

From my quote of Dennis above:" it [BE] doesn't laugh at or belittle the Bible and its defenders"

Later Dennis asks "What do you do with people who won't engage in any critical discussion of the Bible, whose minds are closed?"

My answer to that question, and I am sure Dennis would NOT approve, is to laugh at and belittle the Bible and its defenders".

Location hidden

#646352 Jul 29, 2013
Tellit wrote:
<quoted text>Define God.
I too would like to see the believers define God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646354 Jul 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. And who determines what "proper" translations are anyway?
Sorry, RR- we expect HUMANS to say what they mean and to mean what they say and in a way that is intelligible and understandable to our audience.
But you give your god a free pass on this, huh?
So not only is your god deliberately confusing, your god also demonstrates many human traits that are frowned upon- by your god, no less!
Such as anger, jealousy, spitefulness, being vindictive, angry, mean, petty and small.
Your bible lies yet AGAIN- we humans were NOT created in the image of your god; rather, the authors of the bible created the god you believe in in the HUMAN image.
Your god is an immature, duplicitous, deceitful, self-contradicting and lying PUNK.
Gee- qualities befitting of a SOCIOPATH.
There's a team of people that debate and investigate what the proper translations are.

We always say what we mean, huh? Have you ever worked 'side by side' with a colleague that's nowhere near you? Now imagine you wrote that down and your writing was discovered 2,000 years from now. Do you honestly think that someone that doesn't read or understand your language would have the slightest clue on what you meant by 'side by side'?

Of course. They ALL get a free pass.

All those emotions you listed, humans have too. As well as all the positive emotions you did not list. We are created in His image.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646356 Jul 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>The dazzler has much bigger problems than his homophobia.
He's also a pedophile and a hopeless drunk.
Lunger must be following you or something.

You haven't posted here in a long time. Neither has he.

Odd that.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646357 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove I am a pedophile!
Prove I am homeless!
And I'm sure God is pleased with my righteousness. I physically intimdate people while out on walks. I find it very fun. It is righteous and Godly, and masculine!
I never said you were homeless, but thanks for letting me know.

MANY of your posts have proven you are a pedophile and if you could ever get out of that drunken stupor of yours you would remember those many posts of yours that prove that.

The god you believe in is no doubt pleased that you are emulating what an AHOLE the god you believe in is.

You have proven that there is NOTHING righteous, godly or masculine about you.

You are garbage and you are a blight on this planet and an embarrassing disgrace to humanity.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646358 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you calling me the Dazzler?
Have ANOTHER drink, LineDAZZLE.

Get it now?

And I WAS being sarcastic in that there is NOTHING dazzling about you and instead there is everything DULL about you, you DULLARD.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646359 Jul 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Retarded Reprobate wrote: In which deity deity does a newborn not believe?
<quoted text>
LOL! That's a good one, you sure nailed his hide to the wall! I was laughing so hard I almost dropped my joint. I love it when people do to RR what he does to others.
Too bad you can't do it.

Besides, I don't want to nail your hide. That is sooooo gay.

Location hidden

#646360 Jul 29, 2013
Retarded Reprobate wrote:
<quoted text>A newborn doesn't know of any deity, how could it not believe in all of em?
You are very good at twisting words and changing meaning, but you are too uneducated, stupid and ignorant to understand the answer. Do you understand the following:

Millions of people throughout the world, especially children, often adopt certain figures as role models to idolize and emulate. From Genesis to Revelation, prominent individuals abound. But are they really worthy of respect and admiration? Was their behavior such that you would want to awaken your children on Sunday morning to read about their exploits?

•ABSALOM--ordered killings (2 Sam. 13:28-29 RSV) and had sex in the open (2 Sam. 16:22 RSV);
•AMON--raped his sister, Tamar (2 Sam. 13:11-14 RSV);
•ABIMELECH--killed a city's inhabitants (Jud. 9:45 RSV); and murdered wantonly (Jud. 9:5);
•EHUD--murdered king Eglon (Jud. 3:21-22 RSV);
•ELIJAH--committed murder (1 Kings 18:40);
•ELISHA--lied (2 Kings 6:19), told a man a lie (2 Kings 8:10 RSV), cursed 42 small boys to be torn apart for mocking his bald head (2 Kings 2:23-24 RSV);
•GIDEON--killed (Jud. 8:16:17 the Living Bible), murdered prisoners (Jud. 8:21 RSV), engaged in polygamy (Jud. 8:30);
•ISSAC--lied (Gen. 26:6-7 and attempted to sacrifice his wife to save himself (Gen. 26:9);
•JACOB--swindled Esau out of his birthright (Gen. 25:31-33 RSV), cheated and lied (Gen. 27:19, 30:40-43 RSV) and lied to Rachel (Gen. 29:12);
•JEHOIDA--ordered a murder (2 Kings 11:15-16 RSV);
•JEHU--killed (Kings 9:24, 27, 10:11, 17), ordered killings (2 Kings 10:6-7, 14, 25 RSV), and deceptively lied (2 Kings 10:18-19);
•JEPHTHAH--slaughtered people (Jud. 11:33), and killed his own daughter (Jud. 11:39 RSV);
•JEREMIAH--lied (Jer. 38:24-27 NIV);
•JOAB--killed (2 Sam. 3:27, 18:14, 20:10);
•JONATHAN--killed (1 Sam. 14:13-14 NASB), and lied (1 Sam. 20:28);
•JOSEPH--deceived his brothers (Gen. 42:7 NASB) and committed nepotism (Gen. 47:11 RSV);
•JOSHUA--killed and slaughtered without letup (Joshua 6:21, 8:25-28, 10:1, 20, 26-28, 30, 32-33, 35, 37, 39-41, 17-18, 21, 12:7), murdered prisoners (Josh. 8:29), and hamstrung horses,(Josh. 11:9 RSV);
•LABAN--lied (Gen. 29:15) and deceived (Gen. 29:20-25);
•LOT--offered his virgin daughters to a crowd (Gen. 19:8);
•SAMSON--killed (Jud. 14:19, 15:8, 15), and had sex with a harlot (Jud. 16:1) and lied to Delilah (Jud. 16:10, 13), and
•SAMUEL--murdered (1 Sam. 15:33).

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646362 Jul 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Dear Retarded Reprobate,
From my quote of Dennis above:" it [BE] doesn't laugh at or belittle the Bible and its defenders"
Later Dennis asks "What do you do with people who won't engage in any critical discussion of the Bible, whose minds are closed?"
My answer to that question, and I am sure Dennis would NOT approve, is to laugh at and belittle the Bible and its defenders".
So you laugh at yourself? Cuz you're the one that refuses to have a debate, discussion or even an argument.

Wanna get back to John 6? Do you still think Jesus meant we should literally eat human flesh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiroshima was WRONG! (Aug '13) 2 min Johnny 303
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min emperorjohn 3,842
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 20 min Johnny 442
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min truth 603,264
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 58 min dollarsbill 8,020
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 41,135
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 3 hr Critical Eye 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr USaWorldWarMongerer 272,867
More from around the web