“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#646370 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
She said hopeless, dude. Not homeless.
Lol
LOL!! Oh- so THAT'S where Dazzle came up with "homeless".

No doubt you noticed that he didn't deny being the hopeless DRUNK he obviously is- ROFLMAO!!!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#646371 Jul 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.02/matt...
Just wait until you are sitting there composing some witty post and one of these thingies comes up your ass.
Will make for a very messy monitor.
Attack of the nanonites eh?
Time for your meds Dave... You are trying to ream me with a cosmic hiney penetrator you naughty little christian. lol

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#646372 Jul 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very good at twisting words and changing meaning, but you are too uneducated, stupid and ignorant to understand the answer. Do you understand the following:
Millions of people throughout the world, especially children, often adopt certain figures as role models to idolize and emulate. From Genesis to Revelation, prominent individuals abound. But are they really worthy of respect and admiration? Was their behavior such that you would want to awaken your children on Sunday morning to read about their exploits?
•ABSALOM--ordered killings (2 Sam. 13:28-29 RSV) and had sex in the open (2 Sam. 16:22 RSV);
•AMON--raped his sister, Tamar (2 Sam. 13:11-14 RSV);
•ABIMELECH--killed a city's inhabitants (Jud. 9:45 RSV); and murdered wantonly (Jud. 9:5);
•EHUD--murdered king Eglon (Jud. 3:21-22 RSV);
•ELIJAH--committed murder (1 Kings 18:40);
•ELISHA--lied (2 Kings 6:19), told a man a lie (2 Kings 8:10 RSV), cursed 42 small boys to be torn apart for mocking his bald head (2 Kings 2:23-24 RSV);
•GIDEON--killed (Jud. 8:16:17 the Living Bible), murdered prisoners (Jud. 8:21 RSV), engaged in polygamy (Jud. 8:30);
•ISSAC--lied (Gen. 26:6-7 and attempted to sacrifice his wife to save himself (Gen. 26:9);
•JACOB--swindled Esau out of his birthright (Gen. 25:31-33 RSV), cheated and lied (Gen. 27:19, 30:40-43 RSV) and lied to Rachel (Gen. 29:12);
•JEHOIDA--ordered a murder (2 Kings 11:15-16 RSV);
•JEHU--killed (Kings 9:24, 27, 10:11, 17), ordered killings (2 Kings 10:6-7, 14, 25 RSV), and deceptively lied (2 Kings 10:18-19);
•JEPHTHAH--slaughtered people (Jud. 11:33), and killed his own daughter (Jud. 11:39 RSV);
•JEREMIAH--lied (Jer. 38:24-27 NIV);
•JOAB--killed (2 Sam. 3:27, 18:14, 20:10);
•JONATHAN--killed (1 Sam. 14:13-14 NASB), and lied (1 Sam. 20:28);
•JOSEPH--deceived his brothers (Gen. 42:7 NASB) and committed nepotism (Gen. 47:11 RSV);
•JOSHUA--killed and slaughtered without letup (Joshua 6:21, 8:25-28, 10:1, 20, 26-28, 30, 32-33, 35, 37, 39-41, 17-18, 21, 12:7), murdered prisoners (Josh. 8:29), and hamstrung horses,(Josh. 11:9 RSV);
•LABAN--lied (Gen. 29:15) and deceived (Gen. 29:20-25);
•LOT--offered his virgin daughters to a crowd (Gen. 19:8);
•SAMSON--killed (Jud. 14:19, 15:8, 15), and had sex with a harlot (Jud. 16:1) and lied to Delilah (Jud. 16:10, 13), and
•SAMUEL--murdered (1 Sam. 15:33).
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

HA HA!!! I bet you chose the supposed "best answer", huh?

"you forgot about the fact that Adam and Eve only had 2 sons. for the world to have been populated, at least one of the two sons had to be screwing eve."

Is that a fact?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646373 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a team of people that debate and investigate what the proper translations are.
We always say what we mean, huh? Have you ever worked 'side by side' with a colleague that's nowhere near you? Now imagine you wrote that down and your writing was discovered 2,000 years from now. Do you honestly think that someone that doesn't read or understand your language would have the slightest clue on what you meant by 'side by side'?
Of course. They ALL get a free pass.
All those emotions you listed, humans have too. As well as all the positive emotions you did not list. We are created in His image.
So what you're basically saying is that your god is only "human" right?

I mean- if your god can be guilty of SO much that we humans are, then REASON would dictate that your god is "only human".

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#646374 Jul 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly they didn't even have to be that intelligent, just in charge.
People tend to gravitate toward the direction that they are herded.
The clever trick was to swap an Icon in place of a mortal, while the wizards behind the curtain pull the strings while you sleep.
You need to think a little bit how intelligent and deceiving and how many had to be involved to pull it off.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646375 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. Babies don't have sexual desires.
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR, stop being duplicitous.
You made it a POINT to state that you do not think anyone is born gay; the other side of that coin would have been to state that you don't think anyone is born straight either.
Right. Which is why I said "I don't". Meaning, I don't think we're born straight either. Which is why I also said "Babies don't have sexual desires."

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646376 Jul 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Wow I guess giving it back the coward sitting in Mesa really got to you. Protect your members. Can't take your medicine don't give it out, it tends to come back at ya. I guess I'm only perceiving his posts that call names to anyone that doesn't agree with him. LOL. My hope? Is that we can have a conversation here without calling people retarded and that they should be immediately locked up in an insane asylum. That kind of sounds like desperation. That's why I'm asking about his childhood.
Nope- didn't "get" to me at all. I simply pointed out that while you stated your post as if it was fact, it wasn't and IN fact, was only your OPINION.

Oh- you're worried about name calling here, huh?

Not so much.....since you are protecting YOUR "members"- I don't see you coming down on NANO or Riverside Redneck or ANY godbots here that are no less insulting than those who are NOT godbots.

Sacramento, CA

#646377 Jul 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The terrestrial authors of the damn Bible weren't intelligent. Creationist mythology was utterly ridiculous when written. This plagiarized work of fiction doesn't scare rational people, but completely brainwashed godbots willing to die for their imaginary friends pose the greatest threat to the future of the human race.
Then why are we still talking about it today and people are still buying and reading it?

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#646379 Jul 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You need to think a little bit how intelligent and deceiving and how many had to be involved to pull it off.
Oh I did, but did you?

http://www.papalencyclicals.net/Councils/ecum...

Sacramento, CA

#646380 Jul 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Dear Retarded Reprobate,
From my quote of Dennis above:" it [BE] doesn't laugh at or belittle the Bible and its defenders"
Later Dennis asks "What do you do with people who won't engage in any critical discussion of the Bible, whose minds are closed?"
My answer to that question, and I am sure Dennis would NOT approve, is to laugh at and belittle the Bible and its defenders".
I could care less about McKinsey. McKinsey never debated anyone, he didn't want his book exposed as a bunch of misquoted lies.

Sacramento, CA

#646381 Jul 29, 2013

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#646382 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Thanks, Dave.
What are ignorable perturbations?
Deviations from calculations math headed physicist geeks ignore. If it doesn't fit their model, it is ignorable.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646383 Jul 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So what you're basically saying is that your god is only "human" right?
I mean- if your god can be guilty of SO much that we humans are, then REASON would dictate that your god is "only human".
No, I'm not saying that at all.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646384 Jul 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope- didn't "get" to me at all. I simply pointed out that while you stated your post as if it was fact, it wasn't and IN fact, was only your OPINION.
Oh- you're worried about name calling here, huh?
Not so much.....since you are protecting YOUR "members"- I don't see you coming down on NANO or Riverside Redneck or ANY godbots here that are no less insulting than those who are NOT godbots.
RR is not insulting.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#646385 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I must correct you, son.
OCB arrived just after I came on topix.
You came on topix? How lewd, you should go flog yourself. lol

Sacramento, CA

#646387 Jul 29, 2013
What is so ironic about Atheists? A: They’re always talking about God.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646388 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. Babies don't have sexual desires.
<quoted text>
Right. Which is why I said "I don't". Meaning, I don't think we're born straight either. Which is why I also said "Babies don't have sexual desires."
Good- you're learning- in a way.....so if you think we're not born gay OR straight, then you are saying that ALL sexuality is learned, right?

Even though that is STILL wrong since yes, RR- just as people ARE born straight, there are people who ARE born gay.

To deny that would mean you are saying that a day comes in everyone's life when they make the CONSCIOUS decision to be either straight or gay.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#646389 Jul 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack of the nanonites eh?
Time for your meds Dave... You are trying to ream me with a cosmic hiney penetrator you naughty little christian. lol
You should hope for it. Just think of the very rapid and exponential expansion of your knowledge you would gain from such an event. Even though so very near the end of your physical functionality.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646390 Jul 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Deviations from calculations math headed physicist geeks ignore. If it doesn't fit their model, it is ignorable.
Oh. Is that them having their answer then finding the right formula to make their answer correct?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646393 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not saying that at all.
Then you're saying your god gets a free pass to have emotions that he admonishes humans for having.

So your "father"- your god- sucks at parenting since that would be the same as a HUMAN parent saying: Do as I say, not as I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Buck Crick 110,155
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 39 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 675,539
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 5 hr Ais4awesome 2
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 7 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr Jolly Roger 286,304
More from around the web