Prove there's a god.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#646387 Jul 29, 2013
What is so ironic about Atheists? A: They’re always talking about God.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#646388 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. Babies don't have sexual desires.
<quoted text>
Right. Which is why I said "I don't". Meaning, I don't think we're born straight either. Which is why I also said "Babies don't have sexual desires."
Good- you're learning- in a way.....so if you think we're not born gay OR straight, then you are saying that ALL sexuality is learned, right?

Even though that is STILL wrong since yes, RR- just as people ARE born straight, there are people who ARE born gay.

To deny that would mean you are saying that a day comes in everyone's life when they make the CONSCIOUS decision to be either straight or gay.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#646389 Jul 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack of the nanonites eh?
Time for your meds Dave... You are trying to ream me with a cosmic hiney penetrator you naughty little christian. lol
You should hope for it. Just think of the very rapid and exponential expansion of your knowledge you would gain from such an event. Even though so very near the end of your physical functionality.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#646390 Jul 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Deviations from calculations math headed physicist geeks ignore. If it doesn't fit their model, it is ignorable.
Oh. Is that them having their answer then finding the right formula to make their answer correct?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646393 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not saying that at all.
Then you're saying your god gets a free pass to have emotions that he admonishes humans for having.

So your "father"- your god- sucks at parenting since that would be the same as a HUMAN parent saying: Do as I say, not as I do.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646395 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is not insulting.
Uh......au contraire, mon frere.

You have called people names here and don't try to deny it.

Sacramento, CA

#646396 Jul 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I did, but did you?
http://www.papalencyclicals.net/Councils/ecum...
I did, did you?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#646397 Jul 29, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*
Attend: if you've never heard of the great, all-powerful Creator Zardoz, you don't believe in him.
If you've never heard of ANY deity, you don't believe in all of them.
Seriously, is this too complicated for you?
Over and over again people who can think, reason and use logic complain about Retarded Reprobates intentional distortions of information. So far it has done no good to keep showing where he fails in order to correct his abominable behaviour.

He has no intention of becoming a considerate being and I suspect is doomed to remain nothing more than a mosquito at a picnic.

It seems that the more clogs he can throw into the wheel of normal discourse the happier he is. Although he is quite good at dishonesty in the name of God, I believe this makes him nothing more than a troll.

One quickly learns that he can not be educated or reasoned with, the only valid reason to reply to him is so that normal people in the discussion can be reminded that you were right the first time around.

I suspect he is one of those Con-artists who stands in front of the pew warmers and lies to them for the purpose of receiving an income.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646398 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Intimidating people physically is masculine, child.
I show decent Godly masculine aggression towards others while going on works.
No, you LOON.

Intimidating people physically is BULLYING and regardless of the gender of the person doing the bullying and/or engaging in actual physical abuse.

Sorry, Dazzle-what you show is that you are a hopeless DRUNK.

Case in point: what the hell does " while going on works" mean?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646399 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What posts prove I am a pedophile?
If you think I'm going to scroll back through hundreds of pages and thousands of posts to find any of your posts from a month or two ago in which you went on and on and on and on about how sexual and tantalizing 13 year old GIRLS are- well then.....maybe your alcohol soaked brain isn't your biggest problem and instead, your delusion is.

Sacramento, CA

#646400 Jul 29, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion retards intellectual development. You're obviously not man enough to accept this irrefutable fact and should be institutionalized for treatment of your mental illness instead of humiliating yourself on a daily basis in an international forum, kid.
You're obviously not man enough to have a conversation without insulting others that don't buy into your beliefs. You should behave on an international forum, people from other countries might think Arizonans are all rude, you know how people generalize. Maybe they will stop drinking the tea. LOL

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646401 Jul 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Good- you're learning- in a way.....so if you think we're not born gay OR straight, then you are saying that ALL sexuality is learned, right?
Even though that is STILL wrong since yes, RR- just as people ARE born straight, there are people who ARE born gay.
To deny that would mean you are saying that a day comes in everyone's life when they make the CONSCIOUS decision to be either straight or gay.
I disagree.

You can speak, yes? Does that mean you were born knowing how to speak or is it something you learned?

Since there is no gay gene, I'm gonna stick with my assumption that humans aren't born with innate sexual desires, as no baby has sexual desires.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646403 Jul 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Then you're saying your god gets a free pass to have emotions that he admonishes humans for having.
So your "father"- your god- sucks at parenting since that would be the same as a HUMAN parent saying: Do as I say, not as I do.
There is no way a human can do what God does, I fail to see your point.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#646404 Jul 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Uh......au contraire, mon frere.
You have called people names here and don't try to deny it.
Touché.

Allow me to rephrase.

RR is not insulting anymore.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#646405 Jul 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I'm not moved by references to pop culture.
Could there be a dwarf orbiting at such a distance? I don't know, I'm not an astronomer. If it's a legitimate theory, why isn't it more discussed in science?
Given that we can imagine earth sized planets in solar systems tens of light years away, you'd think we could spot a brown dwarf in an orbit around the sun. But you know what, I don't know the limitations and powers of astronomical observation - maybe we couldn't.
No, one should not think we could spot a brown dwarf. This is extremely difficult to do today with our limited current technology as was explained in the articles I provided links for. We know something is causing a problem every 26 million years and Scientists are looking for better tools to discover what it is.

Of course this is all folly to the Invisible Friends Club members because the Pew Warmers are all comfy insisting the earth is 6,000 years old and they know better than any Scientist. The Bible does say so and they do not believe the Bible to contain any error, it does, but they don't believe it and they trust their beliefs more than anything stupid like facts.
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#646407 Jul 29, 2013
Azak-Thazda wrote:
<quoted text>
100% right! A man with no religion bases his life on NOTHING, because RELIGION is nothing more than the GUIDING FOCUS OF ONE'S THOUGHT-LIFE.
Without that guiding focus, he literally has no philosophy, no idea, and probably doesn't give a shit either way!
I knew a guy exactly like that!
You're incredibly rude!=P
Interjecting here were other poster left off., But you can take mad man-made religions out and just work Philosophy?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646408 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
You can speak, yes? Does that mean you were born knowing how to speak or is it something you learned?
Since there is no gay gene, I'm gonna stick with my assumption that humans aren't born with innate sexual desires, as no baby has sexual desires.
Wow- I thought by now you would have learned how much you SUCK at making analogies.

Yes- I LEARNED how to speak. Did I make a CONSCIOUS decision to learn?

No- and either did you or anyone else. We learn to speak through MIMICRY.

As to whether or not there is a gay gene, that is still up for debate.

"Jan. 28, 2005 - The genes a man gets from his mother and father may play an important role in determining whether he is gay or not, according to a new study likely to reignite the "gay gene" debate.

Researchers say it's the first time the entire human genetic makeup has been scanned in search of possible genetic determinants of male sexual orientation. The results suggest that several genetic regions may influence homosexuality.

"It builds on previous studies that have consistently found evidence of genetic influence on sexual orientation, but our study is the first to look at exactly where those genes are located," says researcher Brian Mustanski, PhD, a psychologist at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

Those previous studies looked only at the genes located on the X chromosome. Genes on this chromosome are only passed to a son from his mother. But this study examined genetic information on all chromosomes, including genes from the father.

The findings show that identical stretches of DNA on three chromosomes were shared by about 60% of gay brothers in the study compared to the about 50% normally expected by chance."

http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/2...

"It's a medical mystery, one of the biggest debates of our time: Is there a gene that determines whether you're gay or straight? Some scientists think so, saying sexual identity is mostly biological. Others say it's a learned behavior."

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story...

But really- getting back to your original point and my first response to that point- the above post of yours and my response is neither here nor there.

The POINT is simply this: If your position is that no one is born gay, then the other side of the coin is also valid- that being that no one is born straight either.

Of course, and as I already stated, in either case- straight or gay- the above premise would be WRONG since people ARE innately straight or gay.

I know you disagree but you have yet to post how old you were and what day you woke up and said: I think I'm gonna be straight.

And why? Because being straight came NATURALLY to you- just as being gay comes naturally to some people.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646409 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Touché.
Allow me to rephrase.
RR is not insulting anymore.
Okay- fair enough.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646411 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way a human can do what God does, I fail to see your point.
My point is this: In the range of human emotions, there are many emotions we imperfect humans possess which your god admonishes us for, yet which are many of the self same emotions your god exhibits- again- emotions such as anger, wrath and jealousy- and you can talk about "proper" translations and a "team of people" working on that all you like; the fact remains that there is a MULTITUDE of scripture which shows your god to be angry, wrathful and jealous.

So- your god gets a free pass to display emotions linked to human FRAILTY but which you think are perfectly fine emotions for your god to possess.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#646412 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't intimidate women or children. That would be wrong.
How is intimidating people and showing aggression to people while on walks wrong?
You take walks and during those walks you intimidate people and are aggressive toward them?

You really are a LOON.

Seriously- go have another drink and then try to get a good night's rest.

And take comfort in knowing that your god looks out for children and drunks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min EditorAtLarge 59,652
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Crazy Horse 619,877
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Crazy Horse 446,253
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Crazy Horse 695,512
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 9 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,497
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 10 hr razz58 7
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web