Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#646179 Jul 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not seen me spell you're as your, so your assertion is inaccurate.
Why do you pretend that all he has to bring is punctuation and spelling correction when you have seen that he has brought so much more?
Your post does not add to your credibility, indeed, it subtracts from it a great deal. Soon you will be as credible as is RR and Retardo which is to say no credibility at all.
What is it with you biblicists and lying? You all do it so often one must assume that the Holy Spirit makes you do it. I know all you believers claim to be filled with the spirit of the Holy Ghost although asking any reasonable normal person they would insist it is something else you are full of.
Last I heard, the Holy Spirit visits a person ever so briefly and then, moves on to the next person who asks for it.

Location hidden

#646180 Jul 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost it.
Liar.

Location hidden

#646181 Jul 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not seen me spell you're as your, so your assertion is inaccurate.
Why do you pretend that all he has to bring is punctuation and spelling correction when you have seen that he has brought so much more?
Your post does not add to your credibility, indeed, it subtracts from it a great deal. Soon you will be as credible as is RR and Retardo which is to say no credibility at all.
What is it with you biblicists and lying? You all do it so often one must assume that the Holy Spirit makes you do it. I know all you believers claim to be filled with the spirit of the Holy Ghost although asking any reasonable normal person they would insist it is something else you are full of.
Having a bunch of hyenas cheering you on does not make YOU credible, moron.

Location hidden

#646182 Jul 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where you were taught that Pluto is planet, as an ABSOLUTE fact, and that it would never... NEVER... be thought of as anything else.
It wasn't that long ago that teachers would have a question on a test that asked for the student to name the "9" planets. That question implied that "9" planets being the total number in our solar system was an "absolute fact".

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#646183 Jul 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
No child is born disbelieving in God.
Prov. 6:16 says, "there are 6 things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him" and the 19th verse says one of these is, "...a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers."
Everyone is born atheist, this means everyone is born with out any beliefs at all about God, one way or the other. One becomes a theist when one's mamma tells him God this and Jesus that.
It is comforting to know that "the lard" hates RR as much as I do.
You're an idiot. to have a lack of belief in deities you first have to know what deities are. For example: If a person has a lack of belief in ghosts they first much know what a ghost is. A baby can't be born atheist because they are not born with the knowledge of what deities are. Atheism is a choice.

Location hidden

#646185 Jul 28, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Woohoo, I won that round! You caved in, what, 2 hours?
And you called yourself an "alpha."
Better get used to beta, beotch.
You caved first, that makes you da bitch..

Location hidden

#646186 Jul 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you always believe everything you hear.
Go lick your wounds, mutt.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#646187 Jul 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
walekum asalam, namaste and sat shri akal!!!!
My family is originally from India, but I live in England. I'm sikh!
I'm sure we've met before!!
I've seen you around before, but just briefly. I'm a 5th generation South African indian muslim.

:)

“Listen to the sounds”

#646188 Jul 28, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The quran also has its fair share of contradictions/inconsistencies .
When ignoring context, everything has contradictions/inconsistencies .

It's when you include the context and then still find contradictions and inconsistencies, then you know something is very wrong.
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#646189 Jul 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's all gold, baby.
xD
oooh Nano

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#646190 Jul 29, 2013
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Christian...you forgot the rest of Proverbs 16:9
"A man's heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps."
If the lord directs his steps, then HOW do you equate that verse to "free will"?
<quoted text>What does this have to do with FREE WILL?!
This relates to choosing which God you worship...what does that have to do with FREE WILL?
<quoted text>"Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own."
What does this have to do with FREE WILL never being mentioned even ONCE in the bible?
This says GOD'S WILL, and whether or not teachings come from God or not. It has nothing to do with "free will" on earth.
<quoted text>Free will itself is NOT made up...but trying to attribute FREE WILL as being in the bible, or being sent in a message from God IS made up!! LOL, The mere fact that you can't provide ONE VERSE from the bible that mentioned FREE WILL proves my point.
I see an interesting discussion here about free will, just wish to state our belief of free-will as muslims. We believe that there is both free will and fate. For instance, I am free to walk left or right, but if I did walk either way God knows of it, then u will ask ofcourse then why bother for God to test us if he already knows our fate, well the answer is simple; if he did directly cast us into our fate (heaven or hell) by then we would question why is it that he does not test us at first. Besides that, we do not believe that everything is written fixed on God;s paper or something no..God himself can see if I (free will) instead of what is written for example; my death is on 30 years from now, and God sees me help the needy, then God would prolong my death. Another stupid and easy way to answer the question about free will; I am free to lift one of my legs while standing, but I am not free to lift both the same time unless I fall.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#646192 Jul 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> oooh Nano
oooh No.

oooh hell.

oooh Ewwwww.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#646193 Jul 29, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Sounds like something RR would agree with...
except that...
He then proceeds to tell people about his god.
If he's going to do that >>> beg the question...
then...
I'm going to ask him to prove his god exists.
I don't think he knows himself! He's a bit strange, if u ask me! Sshhh, I didn't say anything!!

Location hidden

#646194 Jul 29, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to prevent RR from hurting himself.
For some strange, unchristian-like reason.
I was just joking with u, u wrote 'is' instead of 'it'.

Best of luck, ya gonna need it!!!

Location hidden

#646195 Jul 29, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>True ! man vs food? clarify is it Hot dog Competition?
It's a TV show. I was flicking channels and it came up. This really fat man goes to different shops and eats a lot of food. Yh, it's a competition. It's really sick, I'm traumatized by it, lol, don't watch it!!!

Location hidden

#646196 Jul 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
In America our elected officials have jumped in bed with big business. Government in America is no longer 'for the people' but for the donation giving big business. Our elected officials now pass laws that favor their friends at the expense of 'the people'. That is how Fascism gets started.
Some company has a waste product they do not want to pay to dispose of safely so they run a scam and end up selling it to cities through out the country to put in our drinking water. Then us health conscious individuals have to buy RO water purifiers to remove it along with all the other deadly toxins.
Everyone knows something is wrong but they keep voting the same criminals into office.
Well said! It's the same here in England and in every other country.

It's so rare to find people who use their brain. Everyone just blindly believes the governments. I've said this before that some people are brainwashed by religion and others by their governments, but they keep fighting with each other thinking one is better than the other. I don't know what it's gonna take to wake these people up.

“Listen to the sounds”

#646197 Jul 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't that long ago that teachers would have a question on a test that asked for the student to name the "9" planets. That question implied that "9" planets being the total number in our solar system was an "absolute fact".
There will always be a gap between the frontier research and what is taught in school. School education is very very basic. But if have to say "we will only teach children facts", we will hardly teach anything.

Science is a work in progress. We can't wait for only established facts to be uncovered.

Location hidden

#646198 Jul 29, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen you around before, but just briefly. I'm a 5th generation South African indian muslim.
:)
I'm 3rd generation!!

Nice to meet u!!:-)

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#646199 Jul 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. It's human error that needs to be corrected, primarily in proper translations.
Gross human error.

And errors that cannot be accounted for by translation or transcription alone.

The bible is a flawed text.

There is no escaping that fact.

Sorry, but that's a fact, jack.

I mean... Al.

Location hidden

#646200 Jul 29, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There will always be a gap between the frontier research and what is taught in school. School education is very very basic. But if have to say "we will only teach children facts", we will hardly teach anything.
Science is a work in progress. We can't wait for only established facts to be uncovered.
That I agree with, but everything in school is taught as a fact, that's how the children see it. I'm close to this subject, so I know what I'm talking about. This attitude that mainstream science is correct and every other theory is retarded, is a joke. I don't know if home schooling would be a better option.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 4 min Neville Thompson 388
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Annaleigh 105,693
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min guest 647,082
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Doctor Peace 49,687
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,689
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 1 hr This worked for me 162
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Aussie Kev 2,117
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 4 hr poptropaa 44
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 13 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web