Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#645479 Jul 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are NOT paying attention; it is the Bible that I do not trust, because it is contradictory, inconsistent and unreliable. You refuse to come to terms with that. You do not question the Bible and you should before you trust it. But it is unlikely you ever will because someone told you it was the word of god and you can't get beyond that.
it is McKinsey's book that I do not trust, because it is contradictory, inconsistent and unreliable. You refuse to come to terms with that. You did not question DK when he was living and you should have before you trusted him. But it is unlikely you ever will because he's dead and realizing now there is life after death, someone told you McKinsey was the expert on the word of god and you can't get beyond that.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#645480 Jul 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I've told you that you don't understand numerical order, you just won't listen. It doesn't go 26, 62, 29, 64, 37.
There's no reasoning when you put it in that order.(Which is why it was not printed in that order.)
Derp. You're displaying intellectual dishonesty.
I have asked you twice to put it in the order that you want it to be in so we can all take a look at it and instead you refuse to do so. Until you place it in the order you like, don't bother me with this again.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#645481 Jul 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>

You do not seem to have a problem with Atheists being murdered nanoabnormality.
Said the great Atheist Pol Pot. After the great Atheist killed 1.7 million people.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#645482 Jul 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
Was it unintentional?
Yes.

Let it go.

Location hidden

#645483 Jul 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
100% Wrong!!!!
Poor Pomona!
I sure hope he gets out of his mamas' basement soon and gets some fresh air.
100% hopeful!

Location hidden

#645484 Jul 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>HOW THE HELL WAS PLUTO "OVERESTIMATED"???
Is it, or is it not, doing exactly what it's supposed to?
I don't know what it's doing, I guess it's not doing what a planet does...

Location hidden

#645485 Jul 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Science >>> Leads to innovation.
Religion >>> Corrupts said innovation.
HA HA HA !!!!

Okee, bucko.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#645486 Jul 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>And the atheists so boldly claim that the bible is wrong....Lol, good point.
The reason Atheists say the Bible is wrong is because it is wrong.

1 Samuel 2:8, NASB, "For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He set the world on them."

You really believe that God picked up the earth and set it on his pillars, don't you.

When normal people look at pictures of the earth from space they do not see these alleged "Lord's pillars" that God allegedly set the earth on. Of course you believe in invisible friends so it isn't too much of a stretch for you to insist that the pillars are invisible as well. However you still need to prove that the earth sets on pillars if you want to try and save your stupid Bible.

Location hidden

#645487 Jul 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> That does not explain why you are standing there wearing nanos pink underwear.
The better question is: why not?

:)

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#645488 Jul 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
only God can.
What is God?

Location hidden

#645489 Jul 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/JZwUR_ATdyc
RR Caught on video ????
Whatevs.

A mans gotta eat.

I ain't ashamed.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#645490 Jul 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!
Okee, bucko.
He's right, it's true. Look at how young earth creationists try every means possible to deny biological science and undermine education. How certain Muslim nations fight against the freedoms and education of women.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#645491 Jul 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The better question is: why not?
:)
You might catch something nasty.

Location hidden

#645492 Jul 27, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
most bibles say he "spoke the universe into existence"
he spoke and POOF - the universe appeared
no wand even
Ugh.

You're hopeless.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#645493 Jul 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See, now that was a nice dodge.
Way to avoid every single comment....
Let's see if you avoid this one:

1 Chronicles 16:30, "Tremble before him, all the earth! The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved."

With out moving we would not have seasons, are you insisting RR that we do not have summer and winter?

Normal people know this is just stupid. But normal people also know you are more stupid for believing stupid. When you teach children things like this RR you are condemning them to a lifetime of asking, "May I super-size that for you?"

Location hidden

#645495 Jul 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What? So what is your point? That we can't teach anything to anyone until we have gained omniscience? There's no way to know something with 100% certainty, but we can get pretty close, and there's nothing wrong with teaching these things to our kids.
My point is that since they were wrong about how many planets are in our solar system, what else are they wrong about?

Who knows.

Location hidden

#645496 Jul 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You make that analogy like every other week. You say something to the effect of "you can't prove you love someone, but love exists because we feel it, I can't prove god exists, but he exists because I feel him."
There ya go. If you're gonna quote me, at least get it right.

Location hidden

#645497 Jul 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Your brain is a magical place.
You should see my.....

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#645498 Jul 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's clear you share murderous desires too if you approve of Topix scumbags making death threats and suicide suggestions to me when my comments are perfectly harmless and non-threatening.
Your are welcome to ignore me too, if you can, freak, but I doubt your obsessive/compulsive disorder will allow it. G'head, try it.
Your comments are NOT "perfectly harmless and non-threatening."

When you say the Bible is the word of God you are a direct threat to the life and security of all freedom loving people the world over.

Your God tells you you can beat slaves, deny women their rights and kill homosexuals [for starters] and you accept that as all roses roses.

JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters yes, even his own life he cannot be my disciple."

You are a religion of hate. Tell us how much you hate your parents.

Location hidden

#645499 Jul 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what they would think. If the bible described as magic someone flicking a piece of metal and producing fire, we would recognize this as a lighter, and know that no natural laws were broken, and that it was a simple misunderstanding. When the bible describes clear violations of natural laws, we can't write it off as a misunderstanding. Additionally, the whole concept of a "god inspired misunderstanding" is nonsensical.
That's not even close to what I was saying.

Sure, we'd understand the whole metal-flicking-fire-producing analogy. Why? Because we understand the concept.

We don't understand "God said and it was". We don't know how that works.

Your brain is a magical place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Student 38,685
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 10 min bacon hater 1,084
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min hojo 542,014
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 34 min bacon hater 95,409
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 38 min Classic 1,805
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 38 min a pod lover 21
MB2-701 Exam Actual questions 46 min passokay123 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 259,111
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seraphima 600,977
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••