Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#645846 Jul 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In actual fact, you're a completely brainwashed, dangerously delusional and certifiably insane death-denying cowardly Christian redneck bitch and a complete waste of a sperm cell without a single socially redeemable quality.
Instead of considering that useful information nano will be confused as to why you would write that. If I were a completely brainwashed, dangerously delusional and certifiably insane death-denying cowardly Christian redneck bitch I certainly would be interested as to why someone would tell me that.

She [nano] needs to ask herself, why is he saying that about me. And seriously look for an answer that is the truth instead of trying to think up some made up insults with no base in reality to post back.

Christians have a really hard time with facts because they can not distinguish between deeply held beliefs, opinions, hearsay and the truth, to them a deeply held belief is just as valid as a verified fact, as is what the con-artist at the front of their church has preached. That is so strange.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#645847 Jul 28, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha!!!
"Hey, guys, I'm better with a bit more pepper and some sprinkled salt."
Step 1:

Anoint with oil.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#645848 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they do. And they are updated all the time.
Why?

Location hidden

#645849 Jul 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't attend Sunday school, troll. The most bible I've seen was here, posted and misquoted by you. Any poster can Google the bible and see whether someone quoted it accurately, or not.
Everyone who has looked up any of the verses I have posted will see that they have all been quoted accurately. Why do you post lies? It is a lie that I have misquoted chapter and verse.

Had I of misquoted a verse the worst of the worst would still be talking about it any time I posted again, and you know they would. They have tried every dirty Christian trick they could come up with to discredit me and so far their only complaint is that I write out my posts ahead of time, then copy and paste them. Hardly a criminal act.

And I do not believe you that you are as ignorant of the Bible as you claim. You are the only one of the biblicists here who challenged me on Luke 19:27,[where does the nobleman stops speaking and Jesus starts] that shows you have more biblical knowledge than all the other Christians in here put together.

You lie, you accuse other of lying and you refuse to acknowledge that I quote the Bible accurately; it is just how you Christians have been raised. I have relatives just like you who are just as intolerant of being shown that the Bible has errors. I have been dealing with dishonest pew warmers for many decades.

Location hidden

#645850 Jul 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You defend Skeptic's lunacy which makes you just as bad as he/she is. It's that simple.
You defend God's murderous activities and that makes you just as bad as it is:

GOD ORDERS KILLING:

"ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put 10,000 to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword" (Lev. 26:7-8).

"the Lord said to Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel. And Moses said to the judges of Israel. Slay every one his men that were joined to Baal" (Num. 25:4-5).

"Vex the Midianites and smite them" (Num. 25:17).

"But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breathes. But thou shalt utterly destroy them...as the Lord thy God has commanded thee" (Deut. 20:16-17).

"So Joshua smote all the country of the hills...he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded" (Joshua 10:40).

"As I listened, god said to the others,'Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children...." (Ezek. 9:5-6).

"And the Lord sent you on a mission, saying 'Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out.'" (1 Sam. 15:18).

"Attack the land of Merathaim and those who live in Pekod. Pursue, kill and completely destroy them' declares the Lord. Do everything I have commanded you" (Jer. 50:21).

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).

Also note: Ex. 32:27-28, Num. 21:34-35, 31:7-8, 35:19-21, and Jer. 48:10
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#645851 Jul 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of considering that useful information nano will be confused as to why you would write that. If I were a completely brainwashed, dangerously delusional and certifiably insane death-denying cowardly Christian redneck bitch I certainly would be interested as to why someone would tell me that.
She [nano] needs to ask herself, why is he saying that about me. And seriously look for an answer that is the truth instead of trying to think up some made up insults with no base in reality to post back.
Christians have a really hard time with facts because they can not distinguish between deeply held beliefs, opinions, hearsay and the truth, to them a deeply held belief is just as valid as a verified fact, as is what the con-artist at the front of their church has preached. That is so strange.
astonishing, youre a total idiot.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#645852 Jul 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't an order.
It was an observation and advice.
If you'd give it a try sometime, you wouldn't make a fool outta yourself so often... and you might gain a little respect from the rest of us.
I thought I already had your respect.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645853 Jul 28, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> is pseudo rev alan the blind leading the blind?
More like the deaf and blind leading the deaf, mute and blind.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645854 Jul 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMaKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>WHAAAAT! u ask silly i give silly! Silly u!
Cheeto?

*hands idiot a Cheeto*

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645855 Jul 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
New discoveries.

Location hidden

#645856 Jul 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's one of the top ten typos that people make.
Biblicists write 'your' when they mean 'you're' at least 1,000 times more often than do educated people.

I do not believe it is a typo but a result of a bad education or a low IQ, or both. You are presenting another of your dog and pony shows nano.

You are angry because you have seen for the first time that the Bible is unreliable and can not be trusted. You're welcome.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645857 Jul 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

Everyone who has looked up any of the verses I have posted will see that they have all been quoted accurately.[QUOTE]

[QUOTE who="Reverend Alan"]

GOD ORDERS KILLING:
"ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put 10,000 to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword" (Lev. 26:7-8).
Properly quoted, but taken out of context.

That verse was written for the Levites to follow, not everybody. But you'll lie and claim that it was.

Keep reading to verse 13, where He says that He "brought you out of Egypt".

You're displaying intellectual dishonesty.
OCB

United States

#645858 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they do. And they are updated all the time.
So then your perfect god is capable of error, deceit and deception and is not infallible- and in fact, is guilty of possessing some of the very same traits and characteristics which make we humans less than perfect beings.

Thanks for admitting that the words of the god you believe in are not to be trusted.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645859 Jul 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

Biblicists write 'your' when they mean 'you're' at least 1,000 times more often than do educated people.
Specious.
Egotistical.
Impossible to prove.

Location hidden

#645860 Jul 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen everybody on here make it and you never correct your butt buddies when they do it. I've seen geniuses make simple typos, you pathetic troll. If punctuation and spelling correction is all you've got to bring then you ain't got nothin'.
You have not seen me spell you're as your, so your assertion is inaccurate.

Why do you pretend that all he has to bring is punctuation and spelling correction when you have seen that he has brought so much more?

Your post does not add to your credibility, indeed, it subtracts from it a great deal. Soon you will be as credible as is RR and Retardo which is to say no credibility at all.

What is it with you biblicists and lying? You all do it so often one must assume that the Holy Spirit makes you do it. I know all you believers claim to be filled with the spirit of the Holy Ghost although asking any reasonable normal person they would insist it is something else you are full of.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645861 Jul 28, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So then your perfect god is capable of error, deceit and deception and is not infallible- and in fact, is guilty of possessing some of the very same traits and characteristics which make we humans less than perfect beings.
Thanks for admitting that the words of the god you believe in are not to be trusted.
Wrong. It's human error that needs to be corrected, primarily in proper translations.
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#645862 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheeto?
*hands idiot a Cheeto*
This post or yours above sure describe your fundie thinking and bully the world with you war machines, you sure give bad name to your religion Xtain, yo el stupid. You eat you own!
BABABBABABBABA

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#645863 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I already had your respect.
You lost it.
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#645864 Jul 28, 2013
or = of

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#645865 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
New discoveries.
Such as?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Chess 104,769
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min waaasssuuup 673,368
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 43 min cval84 8
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 1 hr daniellehurley 452
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 1 hr True Christian-Jew 84
crooks frauds predators 3 hr anonymous 1
النبى ي... 4 hr maher86 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr FireyFellow44 445,814
More from around the web