Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#645826 Jul 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's shocking how much food Americans eat. They show it on TV and it's disgusting!!! The poor cows!!
Lol.

I just put on a 5lb pot of Texas chili in the slow cooker.

I'll be eating at least a pound of it tonight ;)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#645828 Jul 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are delusional if you think your psychotic remarks hurt me. You are hurting yourself and your position and are too stupid to know it.
The reason people tell you that you are delusional nano is because you fit the definition of delusional. My cousin got sick and gained 25 pounds a year for four years in a row. He is now 100 pounds overweight, this puts him on the chart as obese. We call him obese because he is obese.

It is NOT psychotic to call an obese person obese any more than it is to call religious people delusional. Do you have any idea why normal rational people who use logic would call you delusional?

You need some help if you think Atheists exist to hurt you and that hurting them back somehow magically helps you. It just shows that you do to others what you object about being done to you. That is what we call hypocrisy, and hypocrisy is a very bad thing.

When I was in Science class it was taught that with each revolution the moon was getting closer to the earth. Humanity sent men to the moon and they set a plate on the surface so that from earth laser beams could be bounced off that plate and an accurate reading could be made; the moon is in fact, with each revolution moving farther away from the earth. Instead of crying, whimpering and going out and burning people alive at the stake, scientists were thrill with this new, better accurate information.

You Christians on the other hand believe something like God is good and when you are asked for chapter and verse you freak out because there are none showing a kind decent act from God, just verses saying he is good. I could say Hitler was good, it doesn't make it true now does it. Then when chapter and verse quotes are posted proving that God is bad, instead of embracing this new information and changing your beliefs based on it, you freak out, cry, whimper and complain that your sleep was disturbed and the only reason someone would disturb your sleep is to be mean.

That all sounds pretty delusional to me.

When you are presented with new information you need to verify it instead of crying. Since the new information I am presenting for our Bible Study here is all what you allege is the word of God, it becomes readily apparent that you do not believe what God says. But because you can't hate God for being a murdering monster you hate the people who posted the accurate chapter and verse Bible quotes showing the numerous times God is a murdering monster.

If you want people to stop calling you names then you have to stop behaving the way you have been behaving.

PROV. 15:10 NIV ("...he who hates correction will die"),
PROV. 12:1 ("Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, But he who hates correction is stupid"),
ISAIAH 1:18 ("Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord"),
2 COR. 10:5 ("We destroy arguments and every proud obstacle to the knowledge of God...."),
2 TIM. 4:2 ("...preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and teaching"),
JAMES 3:17 ("But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason....")
2 TIM. 2:24-25 RSV ("And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but...correcting his opponents with gentleness").
JUDE 3 ("...ye should earnestly contend for the faith"),
1 PETER 3:15 ("Always be prepared to make a defense to any one who calls you to account for the hope that is in you....")
1 THESS. 5:21 ("Prove all things; hold fast that which is good")
ACTS 18:4 ("And Paul reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks")
ACTS 17:2 ("And Paul, as was his manner was, went in unto them, and three Sabbath days, reasoned with them out of the scriptures...."),
TITUS 1:13 ("...Therefore rebuke them sharply that they may be sound in the faith...."),
2 TIM. 1:7 ("...for God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power and love and self-control"),

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645829 Jul 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMaKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
there = their! Doggoned
Where'd the dog go?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645830 Jul 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bitch about it when other generalize, RR.
Not when you do it with every other posts you submit.
Um... Perhaps you're unaware that I give you orders, you don't give them to me.

Glad that's all cleared up.

Location hidden

#645831 Jul 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Tardwad.

Clearly nano you do not trust the Lord enough to follow his instruction. When you believers don't accept God how in the hell do you think you are going to get us sceptics to do so?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#645832 Jul 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't faulting RR for thinking Pluto has been considered a planet for "hundreds" of years... though, as mentioned, he should have investigated before posting... and that's assuming it wasn't simply a "brain fart" as he claims. It might have.
I was simply making the point >>> He made a false statement. >>> Why should it not be considered a lie?
In typical RR fashion, he completely ignores the point, goes into damage recovery mode trying to save face, and calls it a 'typographical error'... which, it's worth pointing out... AGAIN... he might have actually thought calling it a 'typo' was correct... but, it ain't. Another lie?
Why can't he give scientists the same 'benefit of the doubt'... so to speak... for once considering Pluto a planet and changing their minds about it?
Hell!!!... at least they didn't try to pass it off as a typo!
You're a fuggin' knucklehead, RR!
gotcha

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#645833 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Science books need updating....
Bibles don't?
UidiotRaceMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#645834 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd the dog go?
xtain fundie dogs sent back to the hellhole ! BWBaBaWaBWaBaWWaWaaaa

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645835 Jul 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
It is NOT psychotic to call an obese person obese any more than it is to call religious people delusional.
Oh! So close. Here, lemme help you rephrase that so it doesn't sound crazy or bigoted.

"It is NOT psychotic to call an obese person obese any more than it is to call religious people [religious]."

You're welcome.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#645836 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... Perhaps you're unaware that I give you orders, you don't give them to me.
Glad that's all cleared up.
That wasn't an order.

It was an observation and advice.

If you'd give it a try sometime, you wouldn't make a fool outta yourself so often... and you might gain a little respect from the rest of us.

United States

#645837 Jul 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious child abuse caught on camera:
http://atheistatlarge.org/2010/12/religious-c...
U think they get incensed/ Seems Dictatorial, if had kid i would not want them to be indoctrinated ...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645838 Jul 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

When you are presented with new information you need to verify it instead of crying.
Aha.

Hahaa.

Ahaaaahaaaa!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

<cough>

Kettle. Meet pot.

Location hidden

#645839 Jul 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always have this much trouble following a story line? Verse 27 is clearly the last sentence of Jesus' story. You have terrible reading comprehension skills.
No, it is NOT clear. You do not know when the nobleman stops speaking and Jesus starts speaking. And neither do I. You arbitrarily choose that Jesus wasn't the one speaking because you want to believe Jesus would never command that his enemies be brought before him and murdered in front of him. It is what you want to believe and you have a long history of asserting that what you want to believe is true.

I on the other hand love to show what is wrong with Christianity and the Bible and I can choose to insist that those are the words of Jesus.

You do not understand that God's perfect error free word isn't clear and leaves us not knowing. I can admit that we don't know, why can't you have a moment of honesty and admit to these facts?

2 TIM. 1:7 ("...for God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power and love and self-control"),

You have about as much power, love and self-control as a small dog does when backed into a corner by a hungry, angry bear.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645840 Jul 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly nano you do not trust the Lord enough to follow his instruction. When you believers don't accept God how in the hell do you think you are going to get us sceptics to do so?
Do you trust The Lord at all?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645841 Jul 28, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Bibles don't?
Yes, they do. And they are updated all the time.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645842 Jul 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMaKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> xtain fundie dogs sent back to the hellhole ! BWBaBaWaBWaBaWWaWaaaa
Whut?
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#645843 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! So close. Here, lemme help you rephrase that so it doesn't sound crazy or bigoted.
"It is NOT psychotic to call an obese person obese any more than it is to call religious people [religious]."
You're welcome.
is pseudo rev alan the blind leading the blind?

United States

#645844 Jul 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whut?
WHAAAAT! u ask silly i give silly! Silly u!

Location hidden

#645845 Jul 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, wow, what witty repartee, not. Pee Wee Herman's "I know you are, but what am I?", was brilliant compared to your juvenile insults. Is that all you got, wussy?
You just got your hide nailed to the wall and you have God on your side. With God all things are possible except obviously being an intelligent decent kind person. Your post shows that you do not realize that when you point the finger at someone you have four pointing right back at yourself. I would say that is accurate, for everything you have complained about in here you have done four times as much of it yourself.

How can you assert you have God on your side when you lose every argument? You are supposed to be filled with the spirit of the holy ghost which guides you in how God wants you to live. Are we to conclude that God wants you to be an angry, mean, revengeful idiot?

Please explain how you can have God on your side and still lose!

Location hidden

#645846 Jul 28, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In actual fact, you're a completely brainwashed, dangerously delusional and certifiably insane death-denying cowardly Christian redneck bitch and a complete waste of a sperm cell without a single socially redeemable quality.
Instead of considering that useful information nano will be confused as to why you would write that. If I were a completely brainwashed, dangerously delusional and certifiably insane death-denying cowardly Christian redneck bitch I certainly would be interested as to why someone would tell me that.

She [nano] needs to ask herself, why is he saying that about me. And seriously look for an answer that is the truth instead of trying to think up some made up insults with no base in reality to post back.

Christians have a really hard time with facts because they can not distinguish between deeply held beliefs, opinions, hearsay and the truth, to them a deeply held belief is just as valid as a verified fact, as is what the con-artist at the front of their church has preached. That is so strange.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min Tony 6,455
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 42 min Quirky 27,020
Why are so many black people so FAT? (Jul '09) 6 hr juliakk 230
Black women hate White men? (Feb '11) 6 hr juliakk 67
make money online. free. easy to start. no cred... (Sep '15) 6 hr juliakk 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Anthony MN 685,932
Leftists libs DONT KNOW their own history 8 hr Wake Up 2
More from around the web