Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#645643 Jul 27, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The category "religious people" includes the category "certain religious people." Mind you, being more specific almost always improves the quality of information, so "certain" would be a better qualifier.
Yes, it would've. But he didn't want to say it like that. It would imply that *certain* religious people help science...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645644 Jul 27, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Who really like to buy sex from men in bathroom stalls.
You white people are so strange!
Shiiiiit.........

You should see me dance.
:p

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645645 Jul 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The crucial question is: Where do the words of the nobleman end. At what verse does he stop speaking. It is extremely important whether or not the last thing he says is verse 24, 26, or 27 because if Jesus is speaking for himself in verse 27 then he is one of the most intolerant and ruthless figures to have ever emerged from the pages of literature. On the other hand, if these two verses are merely a summation of the situation by the nobleman, the Christian dilemma is lessened dramatically.
Is Jesus saying verse 27 or is he merely relating the words of a nobleman in a parable? That's the issue.
Oh, now it's an "issue"? Earlier you were posting your BS as if it was a fact.

Make up your mind, dude.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645646 Jul 27, 2013
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Evil , even those our elite class in power step on you lowly whites, see you as subservient animals! i see u still slurping your masters boot, and once you used and they throw you in the trash heap like tin toy soldiers. BWHHAHHAHAHAA
Lol

"lowly whites"

You're not a racist, are you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645647 Jul 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
False analogies are about all he's got.
Then again, if RR wants to compare his god to an emotion, I don't really have a problem with that.
"It's nothing but a feeling" is what he inadvertently winds up saying.
Funny.
I never compared God to an emotion.

I said that proving that He exists is just as difficult as proving an emotion.

If you doubt me, prove that you love anything.

Go.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#645648 Jul 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>"Men dying on the battlefield? You can thank science for that."
I didn't even need to go back and find the quote, I remembered it off the top of my head because of how mind numbingly stupid it was.
Dohhh!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645649 Jul 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those all words you learned in Sunday School?
Si vous devez accepter Jésus comme Sauveur (Jean 14:6), qu’en est-il des milliards d’êtres qui meurent
comme foetus, bébés, retardés mentaux, etc.? Pour eux, accepter Jésus serait impossible. Donc ils sont
condamnés à l’enfer à cause de conditions sur lesquelles ils n’ont aucun contrôle. Deutéronome 32:4 dit que Dieu
est juste, mais où est la justice?
LMAO! Copy/pasting in French now?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#645650 Jul 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing is ever presented as irrefutable truth. Do you know why science constantly evolves? Because no one accepts it as irrefutable truth.
Badda-bing!
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE

United States

#645651 Jul 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
"lowly whites"
You're not a racist, are you?
Sorry! u sensitive ! Not phrased correctly how about those poor Disenchanted... ones?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#645652 Jul 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, well he didn't say that *certain* religious people curtail science, now did he?
Do certain religious people curtail science?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645653 Jul 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No. Damn your ADHD.John 6:53. Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.You contended that that verse means Christians are cannibals.Do you still make that claim?
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you if anyone has ever seen God and you changed the subject about eating Jesus. I ask again, has anyone ever seen God:
ohn 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is ofGod, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."
Versus
Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."
No. John 6:53. You made the claim. I refuted you. Now you ignore it.

You're my newest Topix atheist bitch.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645654 Jul 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Child's play...
That verse does not mean that the earth does not move, or that the earth's surface does not move.
It means that the planet has been given a firm support, similar to a building, and will not collapse or crumble under anyone's power.
But I'm sure you already knew that...
Next!
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you and all the other pew warmers are filled with the same Holy Spirit we should expect you all to come up with the same explanation as to why God tells us the earth does not move. Each of you have added words to the text and each of you have given a different explanation incompatible with the others.
Do you have any idea how silly you make yourselves look?
Refuted. Beaten.

Make me a sammich, my bitch.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#645655 Jul 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Child's play...
That verse does not mean that the earth does not move, or that the earth's surface does not move.
It means that the planet has been given a firm support, similar to a building, and will not collapse or crumble under anyone's power.
But I'm sure you already knew that...
Next!
Nope!

The Bible says what the Bible says.

It's a lie.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645656 Jul 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hukt here.
You did say that, near enough.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Bye.
Thank you.

"While the men are dying on the battlefield, you can thank science for that."

I didn't blame war on science.

Later.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#645657 Jul 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, dear. Subliterate, too.
You should have written "you're". It's a whole different word.
And I don't need to prove the non-existence of any deity - I comfortably await proof of your assertion that there is at least one.
In the meantime, I see no reason for one.
Hey, macumazahn!:-)

Hope u've been careful with carrying the shopping?!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645658 Jul 27, 2013
UIDIOTRACE MAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry! u sensitive ! Not phrased correctly how about those poor Disenchanted... ones?
Oh no, "lowly whites" is fine. I mean, when you want everyone to know how racist you are, call them "lowly whites".

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#645659 Jul 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, dear. Subliterate, too.
You should have written "you're". It's a whole different word.
And I don't need to prove the non-existence of any deity - I comfortably await proof of your assertion that there is at least one.
In the meantime, I see no reason for one.
Also, in English, the first letter of the first word of a sentence is capitalized. These pew warmers spend way too much time in church instead of the class room.

I guess I can understand that, they aren't good at anything so all they have is telling people about Jesus. Only problem with that is they don't know that Jesus is a myth. Invented tens of thousands of years ago and reinvented every 500 years or so.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#645660 Jul 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You know that. I just wanted you to make the change from "religious people" to "certain religious people".

Otherwise you sound very bigoted.

Like the "lowly whites" guy...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#645661 Jul 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Copy/pasting in French now?
OOPS!

If you must accept Jesus as your Savior in order to be saved (John
14:6), what about the billions of beings that die as fetuses, infants,
and mentally deficient, etc.? For them to accept Jesus would be
impossible. So they are condemned to hell because of conditions over
which they had no control. Deut. 32:4 says God is just, but where is
the justice?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#645662 Jul 27, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Helloooo, monkey guy!!!:-p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 92,942
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,688
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min kent 668,054
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 22 min Das 87
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 46,048
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,241
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 286,113
More from around the web