Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#644889 Jul 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The last 4 are refinements, specifically the last three are decimal places and the last two identical.
Yes they have it right now, as measured in real world application and by more accurate means of measuring it.
http://www.nist.gov/pml/div683/museum-length....
But, but, but..... In 1650, they thought they had a "real world application and by more accurate means of measuring it"......

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#644890 Jul 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
At slightly less than 2 billion, Christianity makes up about a third of the world population
I never trust any report put together by Christians who as you have demonstrated RR are notorious liars who thrive on distorting the facts and deceiving people.

Try again.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644891 Jul 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious. You want science to be dogmatic and never change?
Are you completely unaware of what science is?
Well, WTF? You told me that I need to learn how to read science better...

When I tell an atheist that, they call it Christian apologetics.

It's a two way street, shuggatits.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644892 Jul 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is constantly re-interpreted with each new generation.
For better accuracy.

Science is constantly re-interpreted with each new generation.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644893 Jul 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dipstick. Sunday School isn't a school...
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And Christianity isn't a religion it is an abomination and a crime against humanity.
O_o

So now you agree?

Location hidden

#644894 Jul 25, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you were a death-denying cowardly Christian cultist and sociopathic punk when you started posting in this forum and you obviously haven't the guts to change your evil ways.
Reverend Alan is far more knowledgeable about the damn bible than you'll ever be and doing a commendable job in highlighting its many contradictions and absurdities.
http://www.evilbible.com/
Why thank you very much. It is a joy to be working with all of the rational intelligent people here against the insanity that the pew warmers try to cram down our throats.

At least Al Garcia sees the problems even if he pretends they are not there. RR has no problem calling God a liar.

Location hidden

#644896 Jul 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you suck at analogies.
Did Miss Jones tell you age was a giraffe, then get married, become Mrs Jones and tell you she's a monkey?
How's that sex change operation working out for you?

More stories for children from the good book:

"Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him and smote the nail into his temples, for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died" (Judges 4:21);

LOL!!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644897 Jul 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

Too many posts here with things like 'the bible says...' and it has little impact but when you quote it, like:
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."
Lol, you bitch about people posting 'the bible says...', then you quote what the bible says...

O_o

That verse is a parable from Luke. It's called "The Parable of the Ten Minas". Do you even know what it means?

I doubt it, you're the kingcherrypicker.

“All hail Koromo Amae”

Since: Mar 09

Anywhere Out Of This World

#644898 Jul 25, 2013
I sometimes think of life more as "What if we're all just crazy fucknuts smearing sh%t on ourselves and we've made up our entire world as a very elaborate hallucination?"

But, I digress...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644899 Jul 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Ya ever learn math, son?
It doesn't go 26, 62, 29, 64........
Reverend Alan wrote:

God doesn't seem to do very well with math!
No, no, no. Do YOU know math, at least do you know the correct order?

Not only are you cherry picking like a madman, you're even quoting them out of sequence...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644900 Jul 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Hey RR, Rev POE is clueless isn't he?
His twisted message is only outweighed only by his stupidity...
Dude, I know.

It's impossible to reason with a Christ denying retard imbecile athibot city boy evilbible writing moron.

Lol, how's that?

Location hidden

#644901 Jul 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
That's my line, Rev. I have a long history of proposing us machines manifesting the consciousness of something higher.
You seem to be confused as to who you are serving, though.
"Humanity arose in this biosphere to add to the Universe,"
Uh huh. You are a machine, which you stated yourself, and you just "arose", eh? Magic poof? The "add to" is also an assumption on your part unless you have proof.
You are suffering from seeing no further than mankind, which you acknowledge are just machines. Of course, as a part of that machine that will be your focus. It takes something more to see beyond that.
You are focused way too much on the words of men, such as in the Bible, to be a non-believer. A true atheist has other things to spend their time on. Your messianic zeal to "expose" those lies in the Bible is the behavior of someone looking to start a new cult, not a non-believer in the supernatural.
That is just the way it is.
I am not here to replace the Bible with anything, I am here to show it can not be trusted as it is today. And just because we are all born mechanical we each have the possibility to evolve and live in higher states of consciousness. He who has not tasted does not know.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644902 Jul 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
OK, so Pew Warmers are liars calling Sunday School a school.
Nope. You're the only one I've heard call it a school.

Is a "school of thought" a school?

A "school of fish"?!

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#644903 Jul 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, WTF? You told me that I need to learn how to read science better...
When I tell an atheist that, they call it Christian apologetics.
It's a two way street, shuggatits.
I'm sorry, I wasn't structuring my words in relation to how others have written you - I am not referring to anyone.

And, no, it's not a two way street. Christian apologetics make excuses for poor theological rationalizations.

I am not making excuses for scientific knowledge changing. That's the very nature of science - change is utterly and wholly expected. If you think otherwise, you don't understand science.

Science doesn't live in the past. It lives in the now by tested and disproving our cherished notions. It's not dogmatic; we constantly disprove our current knowledge and move on. It's the opposite of dogmatic religious beliefs - and this is why I believe you have issues with it. In your writing, you seem to want science to pronounce stable "truths" about the universe. Well, sorry, our understandings are constantly being refined.

Location hidden

#644904 Jul 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a contradiction. Genesis 10 tells us the basics of the story, Genesis 11 goes in to detail.
A lot of books do that. Ever read a US history book? A lot of them will have a chapter telling you about WWI, WWII, Vietnam, etc. Then in the next chapter, it goes back to give details on WWI, even though we already know about WWII...
Derp
We all already know you are not going to admit to a contradiction, you are an apologist, a professional liar for the Bible. You are very good at deceiving people into believing there are answers to the Bible's many problems. It isn't true but because pew warmers want to keep believing what the Con-artist at the front of their church has been telling them over the years they are going to blindly believe you. But that will not stop me from posting problems. People need to see the problems and also see how your "explanations" do not fix them.

Jael murdered Sisera-"Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him and smote the nail into his temples, for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died" (Judges 4:21);

Those biblical matriarchs sure set a good example for us all don't they.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#644905 Jul 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
For better accuracy.
Science is constantly re-interpreted with each new generation.
hahaha!

Yes, science is.

No, old languages aren't being better understood. They're being modified for contemporary culture so that you can relate to them in some small way. But the reality is, you are utterly incapable of relating to the cultures of the Bible. They were very, very different people than you, their understanding and experience of their deity is totally different than yours.

Location hidden

#644906 Jul 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being dishonest Rev.
There's more to it if you continue the passage.
Why must you lie?
<quoted text>
Al didn't, but I did.
And you rightfully ignored it.
You're a liar, a manipulator and your revel in intellectual dishonesty.
Well golly gee RR, I guess if you bothered to type all that out then it must be true.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#644907 Jul 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but..... In 1650, they thought they had a "real world application and by more accurate means of measuring it"......
In 1650, the church dictated what was scientific fact.
No wonder they had everything wrong. They (the Church) found Galileo
guilty of heresy in 1633 for figuring out the Earth wasn't the center of the universe. So as you were saying about facts and theory, if you had your facts straight..... in theory ,
we could be quiet. But since you don't get the facts straight,
The theory is you should shut up.

Location hidden

#644908 Jul 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you Capitalized Bible and God.
Thats a sign of respect. That tells me that you are a straight out
POE. Yes, you are a POE.
Hello POE!
I capitalized Bible and God because it is correct English. English is my second language and I do make efforts to type it correctly. I wish more of you English First Pew Warmers would do the same. I have no respect for you "simple minded" who refuse to acknowledge real biblical problems. And I have no respect for your murdering Biblegod.

Please explain what is POE.

Location hidden

#644909 Jul 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Hey RR, Rev POE is clueless isn't he?
His twisted message is only outweighed only by his stupidity...
Well, well well, how the mighty have fallen. A few days ago you would never have lowered yourself to calling people names.

And if I was so clueless you would have shown how the error could be solved, your failure to do so is proof that the error is valid, proving once again that the Bible can not be trusted and neither can you.

Instead of marrying one of her cousins, Ruth went to bed with another of them- "He (Boaz) said, Who are you? And she answered, I am Ruth, your maidservant: spread your skirt over your maidservant, for you are next of kin" (Ruth 3:9 RSV);

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min nanoanomaly 123,982
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 31 min UnstoppableTrump 8,006
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min Liamm 682,005
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Johnny 171
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 1 hr Ese678-9 153
Check Ppl Out 4Free B4 U Rent 2 Them!! 2 hr Plain truth 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr DENG 121,929
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemales son 286,500
More from around the web