Prove there's a god.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#644464 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see it that way.
But I think it's good that you've learned that a snake didn't tempt Eve and get cursed to be a snake.
That's a good start.
ANY animal smited into a snake is magic and should not be told to anyone in other than a fib. It is fine to give mythical accounts, but do not tell them as if they are the truth

#644465 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
I was taught in school that Pluto was a planet.
Because a science "confirmed" it.
Pluto is a small planet. Then, we found some other biggish rocks floating around, so we had to rethink our classification system. So we reclassified Pluto as a dwarf planet.

Now, what on earth is wrong with reclassification? Say you buy a nice pullover for work, and find that it is nice to wear on weekends, meaning you no longer consider it working clothes? What is wrong with that?
prophecy

AOL

#644466 Jul 24, 2013

End Time AMERICA :---2013,2014 Forewarnings

#644467 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
Christians DO help girls like that. I have done so myself!
Atheists seem to sit idly by and bitch about how much God isn't doing...
Oh, so atheists do not help those in need? You have a sick and twisted mentality regarding your fellow human beings, RR.

Also, you have moved the goalposts. I have not asked why Christians do not help her, or girls like her. Because they do. Secular charities. Also Muslim ones.

I was asking why your deity is not helping. According to your bible, the deity can perform incredible feats, like making food fall from nowhere, or smite enemies with flame from the heavens. Why not then, helo people that really deserve it?

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#644468 Jul 24, 2013
http://therealrevo.com/blog/...

Timmy, I ran across a reference to Skittles, Az Tea, and Robitussin yesterday. Read the above article.

It did strike me odd about a young guy buying AZ tea and Skittles.

In addition, in your rants the other day about Zimmerman you said he pursued and attacked Martin. This would be a very stupid thing to do on the street in public, with the possibility of neighbors looking out their windows.

Be sure to read the second page of this article.

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/race-baiting...

Michael Yon has a lot more intelligence and real life experience than you will ever know.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#644469 Jul 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. I see. No more science fiction movies for you!
Well, I do not see robots ever becoming fully self aware and able to perform all the functions we do to keep them running. Would the robots be able to order a unit to vacuum their internal components once a month, etc? Jobs that a normal operator would do? I don't think so.
Synthetic life would, I imagine, have to conform to the same evolutionary laws we do. And if evolution takes place, then once again, the organism would need limbs for manipulation, a language (even if it is telepathic communication) and ways to transfer knowledge
Blast.

I'm drawing a complete blank on a sci-fi writer (one of many) who's treated the notion of mechanical evolution.

Karel &#268;apek, of course, Asimov, Tanith Lee... but I can NOT remember one of my faves.

That is annoying. I can usually peg literary references.

The Borderland of Sol

#644470 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
Christians DO help girls like that. I have done so myself!
Atheists seem to sit idly by and bitch about how much God isn't doing...
You're hanging out with the wrong class of people.

The Borderland of Sol

#644471 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever stop to think that she might've never asked Him for help or guidance?
No, why?

How would that have helped?

She'd have been all cured, fed, and rich?

If that worked, somebody needs a late-night infomercial. Or a Nobel Prize.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#644473 Jul 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you grow up and behave like an adult?
Lol!

Good one!
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#644474 Jul 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
I am secure
The blind hypocrisy of this death-denying cowardly Christian cultist never ceases to amaze. We've already discussed that Christianity is a death-denying hate cult and brainwashed Christian godbots like you instinctively use projection to rationalize their self-degrading cultist lifestyle. You're a willing slave to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma because your insecure about your mortality. Stop lying to yourself, brainwashed coward Al Garcia!
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#644475 Jul 24, 2013
Bullshit wrote:
If you want to get to heaven, here are some verses to help you with that.
God, Satan, Heaven and Hell are all myths created to control religiously retarded imbeciles like you. Grow up, kid!
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#644476 Jul 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
Word salad.
The posts of Portiai Potty have been so harebrained that a nincompoop like nanoanomaly thought she was a Poe. It's rare to find godbots as blissfully ignorant and self-righteous bigoted outside the damn Bible Belt.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#644477 Jul 24, 2013
sam364 wrote:
Hello I am a Muslim, and i can give u prof that there is a God.
There's no such thing as a Muslim. You should refer to yourself as a brainwashed godbot via Islam indoctrination. No one in the history of the human race has ever provided a single scientific observation in support of the juvenile concept of "God".

#644478 Jul 24, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Blast.
I'm drawing a complete blank on a sci-fi writer (one of many) who's treated the notion of mechanical evolution.
Karel &#268;apek, of course, Asimov, Tanith Lee... but I can NOT remember one of my faves.
That is annoying. I can usually peg literary references.
Klepowsky?

The Borderland of Sol

#644479 Jul 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Klepowsky?
No, damnit. I'm irked.

Since: Nov 12

Camptonville, CA

#644480 Jul 24, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
God, Satan, Heaven and Hell are all myths created to control religiously retarded imbeciles like you. Grow up, kid!
But are you a coward? will you take a stand for your atheism and say that at your family reunion?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#644481 Jul 24, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Here, have a hankie.
It's clean, even.
Kelvin's a dude.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644482 Jul 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
But...but...you like Bud!
Blach!!!
And Aura has refined tastes.
:-p
Hey, that's cool.

More beer for me.

:p

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644483 Jul 24, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you're right! The godbots that frequently post in this forum are too scared shitless of dying to think for themselves.
Speak for yourself, brother.

I ain't askeered of death.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644484 Jul 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I was asking where RR's mythological pal was.
I did. Sorta. We were giving out blankets, old clothes, canned foods, detergents, etc. There was a shelter were we did those things. Problem is, because many of these teens have no skills nor education, they turn to prostitustion very easily.
I know about the AIDS money. Sadly, it gets misappropriated. Very little of it goes into research and hospitals - it does buy some nice cars for the ruling class, though.
God didn't cause AIDS, famine or anything else you're taking about. Humans did.

He wants us to get ourselves out of our own mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 49,550
Russia to be TOP EXPORTER of Non-GMO Foods 17 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Pad 647,061
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min old school 105,691
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min old school 44,728
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 39 min andet1987 2,114
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 42 min sunny 532
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,761
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web