“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#644085 Jul 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Instead of admitting your wrong you go all out to try and prove the term "visible" is a meaningless word. Beside you moving the goalposts from seeing light , to seeing a photon. Which we can do also, it is possible to detect a single photon but the brain wont register it, the answer is it takes 9+ within 100 ms for the brain to process it as light. But as to whether we see light or not.......
I challenge to go to the gd light switch and flip it back and forth from off to on. Then ask observers if they "saw" the gd light. Give it up Christine you are just plain wrong.
We see with the unaided eye the electromagnetic energy in what we call the "visible" or white light wavelengths, but with help we "see" from ELF to Gamma frequencies. But more than just seeing white light , it allows us to see other things also by it's illumination. Next Christmas we will see all those little white lights on the trees outside , you can bet money on it.
Aren't you glad you're not Mr. Christine? lol
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#644086 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, these guys.
http://fastestgrowingreligion.com/numbers.htm...
Guess who's #1?
I see that Islam has surpassed the Roman Catholics - betcha the Pope is jumping up and down on his great big hat after hearing that one... How tall is that ridiculous piece of headgear anyway?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#644087 Jul 22, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you just validated my post about you.
Sure..... Ok.....if you say so...

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#644088 Jul 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
He is mad because my swartz is bigger than his.
You got proof? ;)

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#644089 Jul 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>One does not know that it was - and even IF it was, how does having extra limbs relate to anything?
Reverend Al brought it up, ask him.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#644090 Jul 22, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

I want to find an adult forum where people do not post as many posts
Then start a movement. Stop posting.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#644091 Jul 22, 2013
Ain't it amusing the amount of atheists we get on this thread with that holy fire in their eye and their mission of saving our souls from evil?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#644092 Jul 22, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever told you all of that was lying to you. You can not prove a word of it is true.
You have just made the stupidist "self contradiction" statement, of all times, further more you have just cut your own throat there, alvy... Self awareness is not your strong suit eh? lol..
If I claim that you will die if I push you off a tall building we can test that and verify that I am telling you the truth.
Your assertions are nothing but hearsay and they can not be tested to see if they are true. Until you can prove a word of what you annoy us with it is just more hearsay.
Read the above, again!! lol,, Wow, you just hit the jugular......

I will use your own words, so i am gonna C&P them here, and will give tribute to the origanl author of his own self refuting statement..

Reverend Alan, wrote;

Your assertions are nothing but hearsay and they can not be tested to see if they are true. Until you can prove a word of what you annoy us with it is just more hearsay.

EVERYTHING you C&P and say, is only hearsay. Can you prove otherwise???
I am so tired of you pew warmers repeating what that con-artist at the front of your church has told you that I could just spit.
Hmmm,, your words are revealing that you have been associated with church/religion at some point in your life??

Have you been done wrong in the past before by a pastor/preacher?

Since: Nov 12

United States

#644093 Jul 22, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The blind hypocrisy of this religiously retarded redneck bitch never ceases to amaze.
In reality, your brainwashed brainwasher is "deceptive, deceitful and dishonest" and the terrestrial authors of the damn bible were "plagiarists who spewed the same C&P regurgitated words of others".
Rational adults are exposing their disingenuous actions in this forum on a daily basis, but death-denying cowards like you don't have the guts to handle the truth about their self-degrading cultist lifestyle.
Do you call your Christian family members death-denying cowards?

United States

#644094 Jul 22, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that Islam has surpassed the Roman Catholics - betcha the Pope is jumping up and down on his great big hat after hearing that one... How tall is that ridiculous piece of headgear anyway?
Okay Let's bet: I say if you can post a story of the Pope doing that after hearing about Islam, I will stop posting and if you can't, you leave....deal funny mouth?

United States

#644095 Jul 22, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Ain't it amusing the amount of atheists we get on this thread with that holy fire in their eye and their mission of saving our souls from evil?
I wonder if they talk to their Higher Power believing family members like they do to us?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#644098 Jul 22, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Death-denying cowardly Christian cultist Al Garcia believes he'll avoid becoming "worm food" by being a willing slave to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma implying that we'll become "worm food" while he receives eternal salvation.
Brainwashed coward Al Garcia also believes he has a "strong sense of right and wrong". Garcia is a stark raving mad insane lunatic!
And you are someone that Hiding approves of.
Truly a sad day. There's absolutely no lunacy here. All I see is hate from you. There are absolutely no redeeming values from you.
I feel truly sorry for you.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#644100 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. Why then, when I asked for evidence, did you post links to observations?
IMO, a true scientist is one that has no agenda or preconceived notions. One that doesn't allow opinions, money or politics interfere with their 'quest for knowledge'.
1. You asked for evidence.
2. I posted links to evidence.
3. You claimed they weren't actually evidence b/c they weren't observations.
4. I pointed out to you that they were, in fact, observations. Not of abiogenesis itself, but of the creation of organic molecules.
5. Now you're being an ass.

It's nice that you have an ideal image of who scientists are. I have one of Christians - that they're like Jesus. I never see this in reality.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#644101 Jul 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You got proof? ;)

100 % 190 proof, lol

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1347926083_...

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#644102 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...yes.
"He distinguished two kingdoms of living things: Regnum Animale ('animal kingdom') for animals and Regnum Vegetabile ('vegetable kingdom') for plants."
Like I said.
Like over 300 years ago?

So you want your "science" to stay in the dark ages?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#644103 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never made a claim about any true religion, and I don't know why you even bring it up.
You say science deals "purely with the material". What do you mean by that? Thoughts are not material, but science is trying to figure it out.
How are thoughts not material? They aren't produced by the brain?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#644104 Jul 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Quite being a ludicrous racist.
Have you lost the ability to distinguish sarcasm?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#644105 Jul 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>All of your links have included the words "possible", "possibly", "maybe", "could" and "may", but never mention empirical, absolute hard evidence of abiogenesis.
Are you drunk?

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#644106 Jul 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>True enough.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/03/...
And there's always the possibility that, if any exist, they might be observable, "dimensionally". There are things that our naked eyes cannot see and "alien" doesn't necessarily mean they have to have originated "inside" the universe we see.
Oops. Make that, "they might *not* be observable...".

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#644107 Jul 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if they talk to their Higher Power believing family members like they do to us?
No, they don't.

Don't take them so personal. They have personal issues they are trying to work out. They are very reactive.

Satan wouldn't waste his time with clowns like these. He's smarter than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Avandia 2015 3 min tweetybird1961 14
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 267,355
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min WasteWater 120,660
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Anthony MN 567,690
Will Satan, demons, and unbelievers be in hell.... 14 min Michael 3
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min WasteWater 5,318
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min mike 607,111
Scientific proof for God's existence 38 min Ooogah Boogah 524
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 54 min Rashes 177
More from around the web