Prove there's a god.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#644261 Jul 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could understand the simplest of phase transitions you would not be so insulting; explain the exact moment when water become ice.
Or where the first blue letter appears:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#644262 Jul 23, 2013
Portia the Rossi wrote:
Please excuse me while I attend the KKK meeting...
Christianity is a death-denying hate cult and the damn bible is one of the most vile and disgusting books ever assembled as retarded and revolting redneck bitches like you demonstrate in this forum on a daily basis.

You're a stark raving mad insane lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and should be institutionalized immediately for professional treatment of your mental illness.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#644263 Jul 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, dear.
Now you've went and been and gone and done it.
(((SHIELDS UP!)))
Its okay. Double Fine has God mode enabled
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#644264 Jul 23, 2013
Portia the Rossi wrote:
Both math and Christianity have proof, only science does not.
psalms 23 wrote:
You have made many good points in your post's, and i agree.
These two retarded and revolting redneck bitches are living proof that religious brainwashing should be internationally banned. These certifiably insane completely brainwashed godbots have absolutely no capacity to differentiate between Christian mythology and reality.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#644265 Jul 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
A magnetic, EM infused rock, perhaps?
But of course. There is not another physical force than can do it. But that force is just half of it, so to speak.

You, and other Topix atheists equate physics with esoteric math based bullshit, just substituting one god for another. Conveniently for modern particle physics and cosmology we can't test their pronouncements. But as we reach out further in space we are finding all sorts of surprises. They just pass it off as something new and exciting, and keep the suckers funding their incorrect approach, and godhood.

Nature is simple. Just observe it.

I'm going to give you the secret to the universe regarding technology right here in a few words. I have done it before, but people have to worship their scientists.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Space is a relative vacuum, meaning just an absence of what we call matter/energy. It is a something those things are formed by and exist in.

Here is the secret. When you set energy or matter into motion you leave a wake behind it. This wake has to be filled. This is your inertia and speed of light relative to matter.

In the BBT "space" is part of the whole, at the least a stretching of the basis of matter as we know it. Matter/energy are woven webs within it.

#644266 Jul 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course. There is not another physical force than can do it. But that force is just half of it, so to speak.
You, and other Topix atheists equate physics with esoteric math based bullshit, just substituting one god for another. Conveniently for modern particle physics and cosmology we can't test their pronouncements. But as we reach out further in space we are finding all sorts of surprises. They just pass it off as something new and exciting, and keep the suckers funding their incorrect approach, and godhood.
Nature is simple. Just observe it.
I'm going to give you the secret to the universe regarding technology right here in a few words. I have done it before, but people have to worship their scientists.
Nature abhors a vacuum.
Space is a relative vacuum, meaning just an absence of what we call matter/energy. It is a something those things are formed by and exist in.
Here is the secret. When you set energy or matter into motion you leave a wake behind it. This wake has to be filled. This is your inertia and speed of light relative to matter.
In the BBT "space" is part of the whole, at the least a stretching of the basis of matter as we know it. Matter/energy are woven webs within it.
Oh, I see.

It all makes perfect sense now

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#644267 Jul 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Its okay. Double Fine has God mode enabled
I still have my bench model of GOD_13's Smiter.

I'm still having problems with the power supply - just now, it's mostly good for punching holes in a major moon.

I can tweak it.

#644268 Jul 23, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
These two retarded and revolting redneck bitches are living proof that religious brainwashing should be internationally banned. These certifiably insane completely brainwashed godbots have absolutely no capacity to differentiate between Christian mythology and reality.
Double Fine is still witholding judgement on Portia, but Psalms 23 is off her rocker. Nit as bad as RetardoFire and Covert Stealth Ops, but off enough to alarm men in white coats.

Most theists are able to function in the world - they put their faith aside and do their job, hang out, etc. And we see that in guys such as Al, RR, True Truth, Truth Signed In, etc. I would imagine that one can actually sit around a tabke with them and have a decent conversation, without even realising their belief system. To me, that is okay.

But then you get the other sort. The sort that is certifiably loony. People like Yellodog, RetardoFire, Dr Shrink, Doctor Reality, Bossdrop and that other racist cook who condemned gays with every breath.

Unless they are poes (which I doubt. A poe tends to disappear quick) they have absolutely zero people skills. They cannot manage two sentences without quoting a Bible verse and making three grammatical errors. Those kinds of folk are the bottom of the barrel - I don't believe they have anything to contribute, other than repeating their doctrine.

Westcliffe, CO

#644269 Jul 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see.
It all makes perfect sense now
Amusing.

Your brain's neural net needs a few more layers before you can think deep thoughts and shine.

I said you were rather shallow, DF, in case you missed it.

Like I pointed out before, you make better impressions in bars and lounges. But you are young yet, you haven't finished sprouting. Perhaps the bullshit you planted yourself in will eventually bear fruit.

Westcliffe, CO

#644270 Jul 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine is still witholding judgement on Portia, but Psalms 23 is off her rocker. Nit as bad as RetardoFire and Covert Stealth Ops, but off enough to alarm men in white coats.
Most theists are able to function in the world - they put their faith aside and do their job, hang out, etc. And we see that in guys such as Al, RR, True Truth, Truth Signed In, etc. I would imagine that one can actually sit around a tabke with them and have a decent conversation, without even realising their belief system. To me, that is okay.
But then you get the other sort. The sort that is certifiably loony. People like Yellodog, RetardoFire, Dr Shrink, Doctor Reality, Bossdrop and that other racist cook who condemned gays with every breath.
Unless they are poes (which I doubt. A poe tends to disappear quick) they have absolutely zero people skills. They cannot manage two sentences without quoting a Bible verse and making three grammatical errors. Those kinds of folk are the bottom of the barrel - I don't believe they have anything to contribute, other than repeating their doctrine.
The personage appearing as Portia is so far above you in intellect that your "judgment" ain't worth doodly squat. However, they may find you amusing.

Westcliffe, CO

#644271 Jul 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#644272 Jul 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
There is that sick Christian mentality again.
It's okay, let the poor girl suffer, when she dies, it will all be better. She will be in heaven, sip pina coladas all day, drive a Bentley and have a big house with swimming pool.
It is a sick, sick, sick way of looking at things. Instead of helping the girl, Christians would try and tell her that "it all gets better if you die".
Riiiiight
Why don't YOU go help her? You are closer to her than the rest of us here. You know where she is and what she looks like.

BTW, MY government gives millions of our tax dollars every year to help treat and prevent AIDS in Africa. "I've" done my part in helping, albeit without my consent.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#644273 Jul 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Did you not notice the word "ludicrous"?
A *ludicrous racist* is an oxymoron.
Dumbass.
I'll forget to laugh...next time.
All racists are ludicrous - there's no such thing as accurate racism. So, no, I didn't get the joke.

Some stable somewhere

#644274 Jul 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*stomps foot*
I saw her first!
But...but...you like Bud!
Blach!!!
And Aura has refined tastes.
:-p

Some stable somewhere

#644275 Jul 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
And I never targeted anybody with a lame ass dino avatar.
Skeptic - you started a hate thread about him.

And Bob.

And Drew.

So you've started three hate threads - not only is that pretty twisted morality, but...but...don't you have anything better to do with your life???

Some stable somewhere

#644276 Jul 23, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem! I'm glad you were touched by something I've posted. I wish we could get through to these godbots, but they would have to possess a desire to learn. Unfortunately, most godbots would rather remain blissfully ignorant and desperately cling to their delusions while wondering why they're so despised.
It might be perhaps easier to get through to them if you don't call them cowards off the bat :)

To be honest, I've given up. I think very few people here can be reasoned with, and almost no one can change, because almost no one comes here to learn. Everyone just wants to express their own opinions - and I'm as guilty of that as anyone.

But its fun. It's fun.

Some stable somewhere

#644277 Jul 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You and your buds here don't know the first thing about decency.
Writes the girl who has actually started 3 threads about other posters for the sole purpose of hurting those people.

Some stable somewhere

#644278 Jul 23, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
A one world government wouldn't be communist, but it indeed would have to enforce law by a coalition of foreign powers. That is a lot of power, too much power for a single government.
It would have to be transparent and massive. No doubt about that.
I of course do not favour huge power to multinational corporations either. Power needs to be redistributed and diffused.
Totally agree with you.
Unfortunately, most people don't care about power so power is relegated by default to the few people that do care, and those people are too few. And the fewer they get, the more dangerous the world will get. As it is, in the U.S., 1% controls most of the wealth. And what is the result? They now have a system of lobbying. If you have money, you can pay and influence policy in order to make more money. You can influence foreign affairs, trade agreements, even school education.
Now what nonsense is that? That is legalised bribery, and they politely call it lobbying.
I don't actually agree with you here - I believe those elite power holders are restricting power for themselves. It's not about other people not wanting it, it's about them not being able to have it.

I do agree with you about lobbying. The problem is that political systems are too complicated to design, so parasites always find a way.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#644279 Jul 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
Double Fine is still witholding judgement on Portia
Check out her avatar if she posts here again. She's just as ignorant and bigoted as the other fundies posting here.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#644281 Jul 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
To be honest, I've given up.
Unfortunately, you're right! The godbots that frequently post in this forum are too scared shitless of dying to think for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 627,397
Play "end of the word" part 2 2 min WasteWater 686
I am a christian i am straight but i like weari... (Oct '11) 3 min rich3298 186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min AussieBobby 278,396
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min LAWEST100 615,748
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min MUQ2 14,247
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 20 min rich3298 62
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min RiccardoFire 102,986
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 180,008
More from around the web