Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#644458 Jul 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is society's fault. But to blame her? That is absolutely sick. I do not blame you , though - I blame your Christian mindset.
Yes, she made a choice to sell her body, but it was a choice made to put food on the table. That is the only choice she made here.
She did not choose to be born in Africa, she did not choose to be born to a poor family from a poor community with almost no infrastructure. She did not choose to be born black, she did not choose to be raped. She did not choose to have siblings, she did not choose to live in a house with no access to water or electricity. She did not choose not to go to school. She did not choose to be HIV positive, she did not choose for her parents to die.
She came into this world with a losing hand. Where was your deity in this? Do you not think someone like her -and millions of others- deserve a better start, just for the simple fact that they are human?
My point is this: your deity seems totally and utterly unable to better her life. He seems unable to stop attrocities. He seems unable to thwart injustice.
Yet, he saved horse.
Can you at least see how sick this is?
Ever stop to think that she might've never asked Him for help or guidance?

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#644459 Jul 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
And that... is the right question...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Nx8LAFSY3WsXX
Metal certainly is harder, but more brittle and does not disperse shock. Methinks if you want to build an ecsoskeleton, you will have to make the metal more carbon-like, kind of defeating the purpose. But hey, it would be cool if it is at all possible for metal based life to develop!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644460 Jul 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You do your resewrch and provide answers as far as you know. That's all you can do. My father did not know a lot abojt dinosaurs, for instance. He knew when the fossil record showed their extinction. He knew one or two species. That was it. He was a programmer, not really his forte.
But I kept asking him about it. This was in the days before the internet took off, so no google and no wiki. They bought me books. They took me to library. So you yell the truth as far as you can and let the young mind investigate.
But deliberately telling a fib? An unsubstantiated story where some animal.gets smited down to a snake? That is wrong
I don't see it that way.

But I think it's good that you've learned that a snake didn't tempt Eve and get cursed to be a snake.

That's a good start.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644461 Jul 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why science and religion can never go hand in hand.
Science will only account for that which can be concluded or confirmed.
Bullshit.

I was taught in school that Pluto was a planet.

Because a science "confirmed" it.

#644462 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answers are getting sicker and more demented with every post.

You have a really perverted view of things, RR.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#644463 Jul 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
There is that sick Christian mentality again.
It's okay, let the poor girl suffer, when she dies, it will all be better. She will be in heaven, sip pina coladas all day, drive a Bentley and have a big house with swimming pool.
It is a sick, sick, sick way of looking at things. Instead of helping the girl, Christians would try and tell her that "it all gets better if you die".
Riiiiight
Bullshit.

Christians DO help girls like that. I have done so myself!

Atheists seem to sit idly by and bitch about how much God isn't doing...

#644464 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see it that way.
But I think it's good that you've learned that a snake didn't tempt Eve and get cursed to be a snake.
That's a good start.
ANY animal smited into a snake is magic and should not be told to anyone in other than a fib. It is fine to give mythical accounts, but do not tell them as if they are the truth

#644465 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
I was taught in school that Pluto was a planet.
Because a science "confirmed" it.
Pluto is a small planet. Then, we found some other biggish rocks floating around, so we had to rethink our classification system. So we reclassified Pluto as a dwarf planet.

Now, what on earth is wrong with reclassification? Say you buy a nice pullover for work, and find that it is nice to wear on weekends, meaning you no longer consider it working clothes? What is wrong with that?
prophecy

AOL

#644466 Jul 24, 2013

End Time AMERICA :---2013,2014 Forewarnings

#644467 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
Oh, so atheists do not help those in need? You have a sick and twisted mentality regarding your fellow human beings, RR.

Also, you have moved the goalposts. I have not asked why Christians do not help her, or girls like her. Because they do. Secular charities. Also Muslim ones.

I was asking why your deity is not helping. According to your bible, the deity can perform incredible feats, like making food fall from nowhere, or smite enemies with flame from the heavens. Why not then, helo people that really deserve it?

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#644468 Jul 24, 2013
http://therealrevo.com/blog/...

Timmy, I ran across a reference to Skittles, Az Tea, and Robitussin yesterday. Read the above article.

It did strike me odd about a young guy buying AZ tea and Skittles.

In addition, in your rants the other day about Zimmerman you said he pursued and attacked Martin. This would be a very stupid thing to do on the street in public, with the possibility of neighbors looking out their windows.

Be sure to read the second page of this article.

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/race-baiting...

Michael Yon has a lot more intelligence and real life experience than you will ever know.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#644469 Jul 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. I see. No more science fiction movies for you!
Well, I do not see robots ever becoming fully self aware and able to perform all the functions we do to keep them running. Would the robots be able to order a unit to vacuum their internal components once a month, etc? Jobs that a normal operator would do? I don't think so.
Synthetic life would, I imagine, have to conform to the same evolutionary laws we do. And if evolution takes place, then once again, the organism would need limbs for manipulation, a language (even if it is telepathic communication) and ways to transfer knowledge
Blast.

I'm drawing a complete blank on a sci-fi writer (one of many) who's treated the notion of mechanical evolution.

Karel &#268;apek, of course, Asimov, Tanith Lee... but I can NOT remember one of my faves.

That is annoying. I can usually peg literary references.

The Borderland of Sol

#644470 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
You're hanging out with the wrong class of people.

The Borderland of Sol

#644471 Jul 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, why?

How would that have helped?

She'd have been all cured, fed, and rich?

If that worked, somebody needs a late-night infomercial. Or a Nobel Prize.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#644473 Jul 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you grow up and behave like an adult?
Lol!

Good one!
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#644474 Jul 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
I am secure
The blind hypocrisy of this death-denying cowardly Christian cultist never ceases to amaze. We've already discussed that Christianity is a death-denying hate cult and brainwashed Christian godbots like you instinctively use projection to rationalize their self-degrading cultist lifestyle. You're a willing slave to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma because your insecure about your mortality. Stop lying to yourself, brainwashed coward Al Garcia!
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#644475 Jul 24, 2013
Bullshit wrote:
If you want to get to heaven, here are some verses to help you with that.
God, Satan, Heaven and Hell are all myths created to control religiously retarded imbeciles like you. Grow up, kid!
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#644476 Jul 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
Word salad.
The posts of Portiai Potty have been so harebrained that a nincompoop like nanoanomaly thought she was a Poe. It's rare to find godbots as blissfully ignorant and self-righteous bigoted outside the damn Bible Belt.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#644477 Jul 24, 2013
sam364 wrote:
Hello I am a Muslim, and i can give u prof that there is a God.
There's no such thing as a Muslim. You should refer to yourself as a brainwashed godbot via Islam indoctrination. No one in the history of the human race has ever provided a single scientific observation in support of the juvenile concept of "God".

#644478 Jul 24, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Blast.
I'm drawing a complete blank on a sci-fi writer (one of many) who's treated the notion of mechanical evolution.
Karel &#268;apek, of course, Asimov, Tanith Lee... but I can NOT remember one of my faves.
That is annoying. I can usually peg literary references.
Klepowsky?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min lightbeamrider 36,156
How did black people get here ( economically) 35 min Johnny 58
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min PadMark 688,468
United 175 hit the south [email protected] 2 hr Doctor REALITY 2
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 2 hr Doctor REALITY 15
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr scienceanswersall 619,813
We do NOT need any walls! 16 hr Johnny 31
More from around the web