Location hidden

#644090 Jul 22, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

I want to find an adult forum where people do not post as many posts
Then start a movement. Stop posting.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#644091 Jul 22, 2013
Ain't it amusing the amount of atheists we get on this thread with that holy fire in their eye and their mission of saving our souls from evil?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#644092 Jul 22, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever told you all of that was lying to you. You can not prove a word of it is true.
You have just made the stupidist "self contradiction" statement, of all times, further more you have just cut your own throat there, alvy... Self awareness is not your strong suit eh? lol..
If I claim that you will die if I push you off a tall building we can test that and verify that I am telling you the truth.
Your assertions are nothing but hearsay and they can not be tested to see if they are true. Until you can prove a word of what you annoy us with it is just more hearsay.
Read the above, again!! lol,, Wow, you just hit the jugular......

I will use your own words, so i am gonna C&P them here, and will give tribute to the origanl author of his own self refuting statement..

Reverend Alan, wrote;

Your assertions are nothing but hearsay and they can not be tested to see if they are true. Until you can prove a word of what you annoy us with it is just more hearsay.

EVERYTHING you C&P and say, is only hearsay. Can you prove otherwise???
I am so tired of you pew warmers repeating what that con-artist at the front of your church has told you that I could just spit.
Hmmm,, your words are revealing that you have been associated with church/religion at some point in your life??

Have you been done wrong in the past before by a pastor/preacher?

Since: Nov 12

Camptonville, CA

#644093 Jul 22, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The blind hypocrisy of this religiously retarded redneck bitch never ceases to amaze.
In reality, your brainwashed brainwasher is "deceptive, deceitful and dishonest" and the terrestrial authors of the damn bible were "plagiarists who spewed the same C&P regurgitated words of others".
Rational adults are exposing their disingenuous actions in this forum on a daily basis, but death-denying cowards like you don't have the guts to handle the truth about their self-degrading cultist lifestyle.
Do you call your Christian family members death-denying cowards?

Camptonville, CA

#644094 Jul 22, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that Islam has surpassed the Roman Catholics - betcha the Pope is jumping up and down on his great big hat after hearing that one... How tall is that ridiculous piece of headgear anyway?
Okay Let's bet: I say if you can post a story of the Pope doing that after hearing about Islam, I will stop posting and if you can't, you leave....deal funny mouth?

Camptonville, CA

#644095 Jul 22, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Ain't it amusing the amount of atheists we get on this thread with that holy fire in their eye and their mission of saving our souls from evil?
I wonder if they talk to their Higher Power believing family members like they do to us?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#644098 Jul 22, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Death-denying cowardly Christian cultist Al Garcia believes he'll avoid becoming "worm food" by being a willing slave to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma implying that we'll become "worm food" while he receives eternal salvation.
Brainwashed coward Al Garcia also believes he has a "strong sense of right and wrong". Garcia is a stark raving mad insane lunatic!
And you are someone that Hiding approves of.
Truly a sad day. There's absolutely no lunacy here. All I see is hate from you. There are absolutely no redeeming values from you.
I feel truly sorry for you.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#644100 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. Why then, when I asked for evidence, did you post links to observations?
IMO, a true scientist is one that has no agenda or preconceived notions. One that doesn't allow opinions, money or politics interfere with their 'quest for knowledge'.
1. You asked for evidence.
2. I posted links to evidence.
3. You claimed they weren't actually evidence b/c they weren't observations.
4. I pointed out to you that they were, in fact, observations. Not of abiogenesis itself, but of the creation of organic molecules.
5. Now you're being an ass.

It's nice that you have an ideal image of who scientists are. I have one of Christians - that they're like Jesus. I never see this in reality.

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#644101 Jul 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You got proof? ;)

100 % 190 proof, lol

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1347926083_...

Some stable somewhere

#644102 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...yes.
"He distinguished two kingdoms of living things: Regnum Animale ('animal kingdom') for animals and Regnum Vegetabile ('vegetable kingdom') for plants."
Like I said.
Like over 300 years ago?

So you want your "science" to stay in the dark ages?

Some stable somewhere

#644103 Jul 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never made a claim about any true religion, and I don't know why you even bring it up.
You say science deals "purely with the material". What do you mean by that? Thoughts are not material, but science is trying to figure it out.
How are thoughts not material? They aren't produced by the brain?

Some stable somewhere

#644104 Jul 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Quite being a ludicrous racist.
Have you lost the ability to distinguish sarcasm?

Some stable somewhere

#644105 Jul 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>All of your links have included the words "possible", "possibly", "maybe", "could" and "may", but never mention empirical, absolute hard evidence of abiogenesis.
Are you drunk?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#644106 Jul 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>True enough.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/03/...
And there's always the possibility that, if any exist, they might be observable, "dimensionally". There are things that our naked eyes cannot see and "alien" doesn't necessarily mean they have to have originated "inside" the universe we see.
Oops. Make that, "they might *not* be observable...".

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#644107 Jul 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if they talk to their Higher Power believing family members like they do to us?
No, they don't.

Don't take them so personal. They have personal issues they are trying to work out. They are very reactive.

Satan wouldn't waste his time with clowns like these. He's smarter than that.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#644108 Jul 22, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am getting overwhelmed in this thread. Most all of the pew warmers only want to distract and disrupt and there are way too many different threads, none of which is on topic.
If the simple minded pew warmers haven't provided any proof for the existence of God it is clear they are never going to do so.
I came here because I wanted to deal with what the pew warmers would provide to prove their made up invisible friend actually existed and since none of them are willing to do that but only want to waste time I have lost my interest.
I post one on-topic post and the next 30 that follow are all off-topic childish remarks, a kind of tit for tat game playing.
I want to find an adult forum where people do not post as many posts as they can so that something can develop unlike here where the pew warmers post to stop everyone from getting anywhere.
I want to reach those who are not sure if God wrote the Bible and show them where the Bible fails which proves no God wrote it.
We accept your Narcissistic lying humble defeat speech, it goes well with everything else you have posted..

Words of wisdom before you leave,

"The "truth" is like a lion, set it free and it will defend itself.."

Happy trails......

Tchau.

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#644109 Jul 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Oops. Make that, "they might *not* be observable...".
Does that mean they ain't no good fried?
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#644110 Jul 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Okay Let's bet: I say if you can post a story of the Pope doing that after hearing about Islam, I will stop posting and if you can't, you leave....deal funny mouth?
Okay, I'll start looking for a story about the Pope jumping up and down on his hat first thing in the morning. Promise. It's such a viable and intelligent bet, how can I refuse? If I win, can I have your pocket knife and bottle rockets too?

Some stable somewhere

#644111 Jul 22, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Points noted, and thanks for the heads up about myself. I was just quite shocked recently at the posts of some atheists here. Well there's always Myth Buster, who is forever in mental masturbation on banning religion internationally. That is nothing new. But then I found two others who support a one world government. There's aerobatty, who seems to think a one world government is the only solution to prevent human extinction. And then most surprising was that booots, a usually rational nice old man, who also believes in a one world government to clean up other countries ills, against their own sovereignity.
That is typical communist mentality. From their perspective, God doesn't exist of course. But their yearning for some kind of absolute power to control this world was a big revelation to me.
Maybe I am reading too much into it. Well, I hope I am. Others like DF don't care for absolute power. But for someone like booots to have that tendency was a big surprise.
A one world gov't doesn't have to be communist. Indeed, it couldn't be, that would never work. It would have to respect cultural differences among its populations, too, and have tons and tons of oversight, and be transparent.

Nation-states are imagined realities. They're created through the social, with flags and songs and so on. I kind of see gov't as elite rulers trying to protect their economic interests. I rarely see them as actually acting for the good of their people.

As international corporations gain in power, I thought that the power eroding from gov'ts might make them likely to join together (and they have in trade agreements, etc), but recently gov'ts are fighting back by created international agreements and sharing information on taxes - so now these multinationals won't be able to create tax havens (well, in the future). That sort of re-cements the power of gov't over their nations.

It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

Some stable somewhere

#644112 Jul 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
He is mad because my swartz is bigger than his.
Oh, so big!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Seentheotherside 457
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Scaritual 87,943
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 38 min rocko 44
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 284,496
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 665,168
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 619,170
isibumbu esimnandi (Feb '15) 2 hr Allstylz 12
The Future of Politics in America 21 hr Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web