Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#643646 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is the internet and all, so I'll just say that all I need with a hooker is 5 minutes.
Or did I get that wrong?
I can't imagine why anybody would need much more than that. I get distracted after I get mine and have trouble focusing. I'm a sprinter not a marathon runner. Like a chihuahua, I function best in short spurts. ;)

Oh crap, did I type that out loud? xD

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#643647 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez!
Yeah...
:)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#643649 Jul 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I can't imagine why anybody would need much more than that. I get distracted after I get mine and have trouble focusing. I'm a sprinter not a marathon runner. Like a chihuahua, I function best in short spurts. ;)
Oh crap, did I type that out loud? xD
Remember the Love Connection?

Chuck Woolery always said: "We'll be back in two and two."

And I was like WHOO-HOO! Plenty of time.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#643650 Jul 21, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Red,
I have no idea why you're saying that.
Because I read books that promote science?
For you to imply that I'm religious is on par with me implying that you love rednecks.
(Yes... Hukt remembers your old tagline)
(Which was "We don't like the redneck around here")
Hey Hukt, I was totally drunk on my fave Vodka whence I wrote that. Don't forget that one of the most famous authors wrtoe whence he be totally drunk - Yes, the Poe guy!!!!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#643651 Jul 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the lies, liar.
xD
Are you really that concerned with what words ending in "phone" that I may or may not have been aware of?

Sheesh!

For one thing... I already corrected myself (most/some). It was late. I lost my head in the heat of posting. Okay?

For another... you had know way of knowing whether or not it was an accurate statement. It could very well have been the case that I had never heard of most of the words in that list.

Third...

Who gives a damn? Besides you?... and why?

B'cuz... you got nothing else hack on me about. Nothing!

You're being petty.

Stop being petty.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643652 Jul 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The human genome has been mapped....there is NO gay gene inside it.
People need to start taking responsibility for their "choices". All sexual activity is about choice. No dick ever, accidentally fell into someone elses' body cavity, over and over again.
Guess what, Nano!?!

I don't care!... and never made the first assertion about the "gay gene" or even suggested that one might exist.

That's something that interest you and your new buddy there, "Covert Stealth Ops"... leave me out of it.

With that being said...

Go back and read the post(s) again and see if you can figure out why I told CSO that his dishonesty was showing.

(Hint: Because his dishonesty was showing... blatantly!)
Astra

Sydney, Australia

#643653 Jul 21, 2013

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#643654 Jul 21, 2013
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hukt, I was totally drunk on my fave Vodka whence I wrote that. Don't forget that one of the most famous authors wrtoe whence he be totally drunk - Yes, the Poe guy!!!!
A drunk mind speaks a true heart...
Chris Herbst

Saint Augustine, FL

#643655 Jul 21, 2013
There has been hundreds of prophecies over thousands of years that all have came true. So perfectly accurate and in perfect detail. And there is very little prophecy left, so you have been warned. Seek and you will find. The Jews knew thousands of years ago that the earth was round Gen. Was this because of their great technology, of course not the God of Israel told them. How ironic when thousands of years later when every one was scared to sail the Atlantic they thought earth was flat . Christopher Columbus a Spanish Jew knew because thousands years earlier God told them.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643656 Jul 21, 2013

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643657 Jul 21, 2013
grrrr.

/know/no/

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#643658 Jul 21, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
BTW, nano...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZzLARRXXTaMXX
Remember, she likes it quicker.

http://youtu.be/cWGn6_EH2gM
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#643659 Jul 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Aren't you glad this bunch don't have complete control of the White House...yet? They would be holding televised be-headings of Christians to celebrate the breaking of each new dawn.
Not surprisingly, you're wrong again! The Thirteenth Amendment would be enforced and involuntary servitude would finally be abolished, which means all brainwashing institutions would be shutdown and replaced with de-conversion centers until this country was rid of retarded and revolting piles of shit like you, punk.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#643660 Jul 21, 2013
Asshole Astra wrote:
{inflammatory post removed}
Christian revisionist history isn't history.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#643661 Jul 21, 2013
Chris Herbst wrote:
There has been hundreds of prophecies over thousands of years that all have came true.
100% wrong!

Prophecies, Promises, and Misquotes in the Bible:
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/proph/long....

But you ask me what the scariest things are in Christianity: this infatuation with biblical prophecy and this notion that Jesus is going to come back as an avenging savior to kill all the bad people.

-- Sam Harris

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#643662 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What observations?
In...the...observations of the spontaneous production of organic molecules...as I wrote.

Here, google scholar'd it for you:

http://scholar.google.co.jp/scholar...

Some stable somewhere

#643663 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you doing my laundry and playing on Topix at the same time?
It better get done, woman.
I'm just that awesome. I hope you don't mind, but all your underwear is pink and I shrunk you shirts so they fit me. Thanks!

Some stable somewhere

#643664 Jul 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, I'm not deceased. Unfortunately, organized religion isn't deceased either. Good to see you too!
Let's get it done, let's get it done. No excuses, work doubletime!

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#643665 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez!
Is that the real you? Because you look like Ronald Reagan after he ate some hungry jack biscuits with gravy then got wiped up with by a paper towel man.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#643666 Jul 21, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
In...the...observations of the spontaneous production of organic molecules...as I wrote.
Here, google scholar'd it for you:
http://scholar.google.co.jp/scholar...
Thank you.

I looked through the first three and saw nothing to support that spontaneous production of organic molecules is a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Buck Crick 56,039
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min cookiecoolfun 106,067
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min ImFree2Choose 2,329
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Michael 650,320
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 11 min Dr Banonator 37
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 22 min Johnny 198
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 47 min Lenin 164
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Xcentric in Vidor 445,915
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 18 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web