Prove there's a god.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#643584 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?! God did not rape Mary, He didn't even touch her.
So ole chap is not being "zact"...
Prove there's a god.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#643585 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the RevisedRiversideRedneck.
Damn Mac.
*snicker*

Since: May 11

UK

#643586 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The immaculate conception is a 'plot device' which stops people asking questions like...

"Huh...how could christ be born from someone tainted by original sin?"

The catholic church even decreed that mary was immaculately conceived.....you pretty much got burned of you asked about her parents original sin...

...begs the question how was he related to david?

celestial rape raises more questions than it answers

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#643587 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God knocked up the Virgin Mary via the Holy Spook when Mary was a 12 year old child. God is a child molester.

Can you name anything kind and decent that God has done? No, of course not. Can you name anything bad Satan has done? No, of course not.

•Satan, like Prometheus, gave knowledge to humanity by giving Eve the fruit from the forbidden tree. Because of Satan, humanity gained knowledge of good and evil, according to Genesis. Since we couldn't have possessed knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit, Adam and Eve couldn't have known that eating the fruit was evil, so it seems a little harsh to punish them as severely as God did. Satan gave humans true capacity for moral judgment, unlike God, who simply expected everyone to mindlessly obey his orders.
•There is no biblical record of Satan engaging in the murder of torture of any human being, unlike God, who is guilty (and proudly guilty) of committing genocide.
•There is no biblical record of Satan ever ordering someone to kill someone else, unlike God, who has repeatedly demanded the deaths of those who commit even the smallest of offenses.
•Satan will not be holding a massively dramatic ceremony full of blood and death for the return of his son to Earth. God apparently will.

It doesn't take a mathematician to add up and compare God and Satan's respective body counts. God has, after all, killed billions of people in a great flood. Satan never did anything like that. What was the only thing Satan did "wrong"? He rebelled against God, but wouldn't you? Look at what kind of a God he is! He needlessly murders people in nearly every book and passage of the Old Testament! He created an entire race of people for the sole purpose of catering to his own ego, and then gets mad when we don't live up to our appointed role in life or question one of his decisions! He is a ruthless, dictatorial, narcissistic, sociopathic mass murderer. If I go to Hell for not worshiping him, so much the better. I'd rather spend eternity with Satan, someone who hasn't treated the human race like disposable garbage, someone who has given knowledge to humanity rather than trying to suppress it.

It's time to stop this needless slandering of Satan's name. Satan has done nothing to deserve it. He hasn't killed anyone, publicly exonerated slavery, demanded our worship or threatened us with eternal damnation for not doing his bidding. It is God who is guilty of all these crimes. Satan's done nothing but rebel against a repugnant unjust authority figure, and he gets eternal damnation and association and blame for all evil on Earth! Meanwhile, Martin Luther King, Jr. gets a holiday named after him, and Satan was far more courageous that King was. After all, Satan stood up to an all powerful narcissist who made it clear that he never would change his mind on any issue. King at least had a democracy to work with. The Christian Smear Campaign toward Satan is completely unwarranted. Maybe, before criticizing Satan, they should look at the God they worship. Is Satan really a bad guy? Certainly not in comparison to God. In fact, I'd much rather have Satan running things. He just can't be worse than God.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#643588 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not wrong.
If the Bible was written today, the bat would not be called a bird.
How do you know that in 3,000 years we would still be calling a bat a mammal?
You don't.
It is wrong. If the Bible was written today no one would read it. How do you know that in 3 years anyone will still go to church? You don't.

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

#643589 Jul 21, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is wrong. If the Bible was written today no one would read it. How do you know that in 3 years anyone will still go to church? You don't.
Your argument is that the bat is not a bird. Based on what? Subjective species classifications, which are often wrong.

Is a duck a bird, fish or something else? What about a whale, fish or mammal? Anaconda, snake or fish? Alligator, fish or reptile?

When you decide, then decide based on what did you draw your conclusions.

Also, time and light years, light years measure distance and not time, so how do you measure how old the earth is?

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

#643590 Jul 21, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
God knocked up the Virgin Mary via the Holy Spook when Mary was a 12 year old child. God is a child molester.
Mary was not 12. She was already be-throned to marry Joseph. Also, God did not have sex with Mary, so no child molestation. Based on your analogy, God got your mom pregnant and had you, so He molested your mom too and every mother who ever gets pregnant.

God also created Adam, a male, so are you saying that Adam was a baby and God was a pedophile?

You are just desperate.

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

#643591 Jul 21, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there's a god.
Prove that YOUR mother loved you or even exists.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#643592 Jul 21, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the "conventional" part that I'd like you to address.
Knocked up is slang, not conventional.

What do you want?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#643593 Jul 21, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they stop believing in Santa?
Because they realize its a myth.

Why do adults start believing in God?

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

#643594 Jul 21, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Well either god raped a 12/13 year old(I mean how could she refuse?) or it was the Roman legionary Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera who was enhancing his local knowledge...some say.
Is your contention, that God raped the dirt when he knocked it up so it would be pregnant with Adam. Also, are you saying that God was the only person to have gay sex with a man, Adam, and cause him to be pregnant with Eve?

I mean, what are you saying?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#643595 Jul 21, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know if the Bible was written today no one would read it? You don't.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#643596 Jul 21, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

God knocked up the Virgin Mary via the Holy Spook
God is black?!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643597 Jul 21, 2013
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that YOUR mother loved you or even exists.
I never made the claim that my mother loves me or exists.

But, since you bring it up...

I'm proof that my mother exists.

She's proof that she exists.

Her love for me has been demonstrated.

Now...

Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#643598 Jul 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the institutionalization and sterilization of all fundies.
This is the U.S.A.; people can still think as they please, freak.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#643599 Jul 21, 2013
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>Mary was not 12. She was already be-throned to marry Joseph. Also, God did not have sex with Mary, so no child molestation. Based on your analogy, God got your mom pregnant and had you, so He molested your mom too and every mother who ever gets pregnant.
God also created Adam, a male, so are you saying that Adam was a baby and God was a pedophile?
You are just desperate.

So are you saying that god is the sum of all penises?
Looks like a cactus sorta huh? The Beast with a zillion peters.
~Snort hahaha

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643600 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Knocked up is slang, not conventional.
What do you want?
You know. Don't act like you don't.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643601 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they realize its a myth.
Why do children eventually realize Santa's a myth?
Because they think like little children?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643602 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Social pressures.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#643603 Jul 21, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
GOD ORDERS A MAN TO PURCHASE HIS WIFE: "The Lord said to me,'Go show your love to your wife again, though she is loved by another and is an adultress. Love her as the Lord loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods.... So I brought her for 15 shekels of silver and about a homer and a half of barley. Then I told her,'You are to live with me many days...." (Hosea 3:1-3).
Maybe you prefer the ancient Spartans idea of love and romance? Men weren't much more civilized than jackals in those days. Not towards women anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Nohweh 49,124
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min kent 646,759
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 23 min DebraE 24
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 30 min taylorr 25
A Dysfunctional Family can't lead America 50 min HiddnNumbrz 3
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 59 min New Age Spiritual... 445,731
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 1 hr willyrogers 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 hr RiccardoFire 44,707
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web