Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#643570 Jul 21, 2013
stupid atheist wrote:
If the world is millions of years old, according to some that is.
Then why is it only the year of 2013?
haha
--- Billions of Years old ----

There are many calendars

there is a school near you --- get some

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#643571 Jul 21, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
what else did the god willing get wrong
for our sake?
It is not wrong.

If the Bible was written today, the bat would not be called a bird.

How do you know that in 3,000 years we would still be calling a bat a mammal?

You don't.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#643572 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot, a child or a brainwashed atheist would compare Santa to Jesus.
Many people don't start believing in God until later in life, ever met a person that starting believing in Santa as an adult?
Santa is practice belief for children

Santa is god junior

and equally true.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#643573 Jul 21, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
OK, Convert to the only true religion, The Religion of the One And only CHRISTMEISTER!!!!@ In Heaven!!!!!!!!!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#643574 Jul 21, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa is god junior
and equally true.
Santa is so parents will buy things
for their children.
Some people don't know how to give.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#643575 Jul 21, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
--- Billions of Years old ----
There are many calendars
there is a school near you --- get some
Poor karl.

He needs structure in his life. Why he relies so much on others to do his thinking for him. Without "education", he would be totally lost. Doesn't matter if the education is right or wrong, or even necessary. Cuts down on the echoes in his head. Gives him a "place" here in this, his one and only existence.

As a trained monkey dancing to the tune of others.

Do you think you will go to organ grinder monkey heaven, karl?

Those years are artificial, history is artificial, your education is artificial, you are artificial, karl.

Your one chance, and you chose to be someone else's fool.

You are supposed to pull the truths out of everything you see and hear. None of it by itself is "the truth".

Failed product.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#643576 Jul 21, 2013
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Convert to the only true religion, The Religion of the One And only CHRISTMEISTER!!!!@ In Heaven!!!!!!!!!
Red,

I have no idea why you're saying that.

Because I read books that promote science?

For you to imply that I'm religious is on par with me implying that you love rednecks.

(Yes... Hukt remembers your old tagline)
(Which was "We don't like the redneck around here")

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643577 Jul 21, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Well either god raped a 12/13 year old(I mean how could she refuse?) or it was the Roman legionary Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera who was enhancing his local knowledge...some say.
Zactly!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643578 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In a slang way, I suppose. Knocked up means to get pregnant, typically outside of marriage...
It's the "conventional" part that I'd like you to address.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#643579 Jul 21, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa is god junior
and equally true.
Children stop believing in Santa at a very young age, like 6-7.

People can believe in Jesus at any age.

Grow up.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#643580 Jul 21, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Zactly!
What?! God did not rape Mary, He didn't even touch her.

So ole chap is not being "zact"...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643581 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Science is doing other good things for the Bible.
In spite of the Bible.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#643582 Jul 21, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Der Hexenhammer!!
Yup.

Although I still think the Latin's more elegant...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643583 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Children stop believing in Santa at a very young age, like 6-7.
People can believe in Jesus at any age.
Grow up.
Why do they stop believing in Santa?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643584 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there's a god.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#643585 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the RevisedRiversideRedneck.
Damn Mac.
*snicker*

Since: May 11

UK

#643586 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The immaculate conception is a 'plot device' which stops people asking questions like...

"Huh...how could christ be born from someone tainted by original sin?"

The catholic church even decreed that mary was immaculately conceived.....you pretty much got burned of you asked about her parents original sin...

...begs the question how was he related to david?

celestial rape raises more questions than it answers

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#643587 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God knocked up the Virgin Mary via the Holy Spook when Mary was a 12 year old child. God is a child molester.

Can you name anything kind and decent that God has done? No, of course not. Can you name anything bad Satan has done? No, of course not.

•Satan, like Prometheus, gave knowledge to humanity by giving Eve the fruit from the forbidden tree. Because of Satan, humanity gained knowledge of good and evil, according to Genesis. Since we couldn't have possessed knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit, Adam and Eve couldn't have known that eating the fruit was evil, so it seems a little harsh to punish them as severely as God did. Satan gave humans true capacity for moral judgment, unlike God, who simply expected everyone to mindlessly obey his orders.
•There is no biblical record of Satan engaging in the murder of torture of any human being, unlike God, who is guilty (and proudly guilty) of committing genocide.
•There is no biblical record of Satan ever ordering someone to kill someone else, unlike God, who has repeatedly demanded the deaths of those who commit even the smallest of offenses.
•Satan will not be holding a massively dramatic ceremony full of blood and death for the return of his son to Earth. God apparently will.

It doesn't take a mathematician to add up and compare God and Satan's respective body counts. God has, after all, killed billions of people in a great flood. Satan never did anything like that. What was the only thing Satan did "wrong"? He rebelled against God, but wouldn't you? Look at what kind of a God he is! He needlessly murders people in nearly every book and passage of the Old Testament! He created an entire race of people for the sole purpose of catering to his own ego, and then gets mad when we don't live up to our appointed role in life or question one of his decisions! He is a ruthless, dictatorial, narcissistic, sociopathic mass murderer. If I go to Hell for not worshiping him, so much the better. I'd rather spend eternity with Satan, someone who hasn't treated the human race like disposable garbage, someone who has given knowledge to humanity rather than trying to suppress it.

It's time to stop this needless slandering of Satan's name. Satan has done nothing to deserve it. He hasn't killed anyone, publicly exonerated slavery, demanded our worship or threatened us with eternal damnation for not doing his bidding. It is God who is guilty of all these crimes. Satan's done nothing but rebel against a repugnant unjust authority figure, and he gets eternal damnation and association and blame for all evil on Earth! Meanwhile, Martin Luther King, Jr. gets a holiday named after him, and Satan was far more courageous that King was. After all, Satan stood up to an all powerful narcissist who made it clear that he never would change his mind on any issue. King at least had a democracy to work with. The Christian Smear Campaign toward Satan is completely unwarranted. Maybe, before criticizing Satan, they should look at the God they worship. Is Satan really a bad guy? Certainly not in comparison to God. In fact, I'd much rather have Satan running things. He just can't be worse than God.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#643588 Jul 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not wrong.
If the Bible was written today, the bat would not be called a bird.
How do you know that in 3,000 years we would still be calling a bat a mammal?
You don't.
It is wrong. If the Bible was written today no one would read it. How do you know that in 3 years anyone will still go to church? You don't.

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

#643589 Jul 21, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is wrong. If the Bible was written today no one would read it. How do you know that in 3 years anyone will still go to church? You don't.
Your argument is that the bat is not a bird. Based on what? Subjective species classifications, which are often wrong.

Is a duck a bird, fish or something else? What about a whale, fish or mammal? Anaconda, snake or fish? Alligator, fish or reptile?

When you decide, then decide based on what did you draw your conclusions.

Also, time and light years, light years measure distance and not time, so how do you measure how old the earth is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min onemale 286,463
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr bagittagit 101,073
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr emperorjohn 445,666
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 670,486
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Sky Writer 31 184,303
Fraud DoctoRx 9 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
_____Antichrist MARCH 2017_____ 10 hr Sobering2017News 1
More from around the web