Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#643250 Jul 20, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my opinion that you Christians are some pretty sick puppies, and my opinion is based on these facts. Do you believers reach a different opinion, of course you do but only because you ignore half of the facts and pretend only one verse is present.
The fact that being a Christian means researching and understanding the Bible that confuses you so much. I'm glad it's written in such a way to expose people like you.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#643251 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Good, since you can barely understand the meaning of a basic Bible verse, I won't accept you.
I won't. I won't. I won't.

Lalalalalalala!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#643252 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boy, talk about avoiding the question.

You said that the universe has existed forever.

Can you show me evidence of that?
Keep evading.

He'll forget.

I'm sure of it.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#643253 Jul 20, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is the biggest hoax ever sold. People just like you used to kill people like me for telling the truth that I tell.
I thank our American Founding Fathers for kicking you morons out of the Government. Christians can not be trusted with Government. Actually they can not be trusted with anything.
It must be a well thought out hoax to get so many involved like historians and archeologists. What founding fathers were believers in the puddle of crud?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#643254 Jul 20, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you don't get to eat the lobster or wear the mixed fibres.
I'm doomed.

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#643255 Jul 20, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...but Voltaire didn't say that old-chap. You're quoting Hall his biographer, don't worry, it's a common mistake.

So say's the Munster of London. Who is a Scottish skirter , do you ever wear pants you silly Englishman? Shove a Dirk in your eye socket
And praise America, you are unworthy and unbondable, but will swing with a short drop and sudden stop. We will marvel at your dancing in the end.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#643256 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Voltaire was a finer man than you could ever hope to be.
You'll always be an especially ignorant self-righteous bigoted pile of shit, punk.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#643257 Jul 20, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

John 14:13-14 NIV, "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
Where are the conditions? Nowhere, that's where. There are none.
Lets see if you can understand this.

"so that" is the key in that verse and the key in prayer.

"so that the Father may be glorified..."

Pay attention.

Child: Dad, I want a dollar.
Dad: Sweep the floor and I'll give you a dollar.
Child: But why dad?
Dad: SO THAT you learn the value of a dollar.

Jesus is telling you that in order for your prayer to be answered, it must glorify God.

Understand?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#643258 Jul 20, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Bats eat their weight in insects.
Yeah, but they'll lay eggs in your hair and you'll go crazy?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#643259 Jul 20, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
What if we were circumcised against our will?
Then you are it obligated to obey the whole (Jewish) law.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#643260 Jul 20, 2013
RetardoFire wrote:
So how does that make you feel that your ancestors that created you would have never had kids if they knew you would hate and mock what they believed in?
Although your ancestors were probably as retarded and revolting as you, there has always been rational adults and our numbers are increasing so "go bury yourself", punk.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#643261 Jul 20, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Pauls epistle to the galatians?
I want to know where your jesus says it, not some dude who is having cult recruitment problems. LMAO
You asked me to quote the bible, I quoted the bible.

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#643262 Jul 20, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that being a Christian means researching and understanding the Bible that confuses you so much. I'm glad it's written in such a way to expose people like you.
You mean the endless denial of reality , to perpetuate the existence of the fanatical and technically impossible?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#643263 Jul 20, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I think ending cancers and birth defects would glorify god.
Strange that nobody prays for those.
The way you put it, it sounds like it's glorify man, not God.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#643264 Jul 20, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you spend a dead atheist?
There's a lady I know...

Her name is Satin.

Since: May 11

UK

#643266 Jul 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So say's the Munster of London. Who is a Scottish skirter , do you ever wear pants you silly Englishman? Shove a Dirk in your eye socket
And praise America, you are unworthy and unbondable, but will swing with a short drop and sudden stop. We will marvel at your dancing in the end.
...said the man-let with the tiny penor.

Keep compensating, it amuses me.
stupid atheist

London, KY

#643267 Jul 20, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That was excellent!
When he looks at a contradiction I post like this one:
Ex. 15:3 ("The Lord is a man of war")
versus
Rom. 15:33 ("Now the God of peace be with you all"),
He claims it is my opinion that the Lard is a man of war, but it is "truth" that God is a God of peace.
It is impossible to reason with mentally defective people like him.
If you was aware of your ignorance, you would be somewhat smart..

You are no different then a christian, who pulls scripture out of contex, and try and make them "justify" for them, and contradicting for your motive....

Can you be a peacefull person, and want that, but at the same time have anger and wrath if need be?

Or are you just stupid and hatefull, full of anger and bitterness?

Since: May 11

UK

#643268 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me to quote the bible, I quoted the bible.
This would be your way of saying that jesus didn't say it then? LMAO

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#643269 Jul 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll always be an especially ignorant self-righteous bigoted pile of shit, punk.
I bet Alan will love this post...
stupid atheist

London, KY

#643270 Jul 20, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all born Atheists. It is only when are parents lie to us and we are too stupid to question what we are told that we believe all the lies and then repeat the lies to others.
Speaking of Santa, Santa has a message for all of humanity.
Santa: Dear little children, Some day you will learn everything there is to know about Santa, and on the day I want you to remember everything the adults told you about Jesus.
So the thought of you haven been fooled by your parents, is easier to accept, then admitting you have fooled and decieved yourself?

Ahhhh,, ya gotta blame somebody. Atheist dont like the thoughts of there being a God, that will judge them one day....

I find it funny, that you guys hide behind science/evolution/natrualism for your position, all the while NONE of them can never disprove of their being a God. All those philosophies stand on their so called facts, to which you base your position on, and could change at any giving moment.. BUT,, you guys still choose to call yourselfs Atheist..

Haha..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min karl44 579,120
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 22 min dollarsbill 1,988
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Pegasus 270,135
Destroying Colored People In America And Across... 46 min combas 12
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 57 min Ruby88 53,327
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,960
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 441,982
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Serah 609,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web