Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#643302 Jul 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll always be an especially ignorant self-righteous bigoted pile of shit, punk.
I'll always be smarter than you, crotchshot.

Location hidden

#643303 Jul 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>...
And fantasize about things you do, because you don't want me to fuck you. If I did there would remain only your rotting corpse
So, you're really Thing under that leotard?

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thing_ (comics)"

Meeyowr!!!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#643304 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You don't "know" that.
He read it in a book. LOL

Location hidden

#643305 Jul 20, 2013
Ack! Stupid link!

Here's...

http://images7.alphacoders.com/319/319790.jpg

...what I was aiming for.

Location hidden

#643306 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A sgian dubh only looks good with a skirt.
HA!
I prefer a shilelagh.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-z_dIrTe_D6k/Tp3jo6x...

This one gives new meaning to "family jewels".
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#643307 Jul 20, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Its one thing if you have an opinion, but its quite another to attack others with hate.
Christianity is a death-denying hate cult and the most divisive political force in our country's history in flagrant violation of the First Amendment. Brainwashed Christian godbots that spread hate in this forum and elsewhere deserve nothing but contempt and a padded cell.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#643308 Jul 20, 2013
RetardoFire wrote:
Your numbers are increasing....sure sounds like you are involved in organized religion.
The number of young people rejecting organized religion and adults leaving organized religion is increasing every year. The truth is your descendents will look upon you with shame because you were a willing slave to Dark Ages dogma and were never man enough to return to the modern world.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#643309 Jul 20, 2013
Laura Ding Bell wrote:
The only way you will ever know is to "Ask HIM" to show himself to you!!! and Mean it !!! he will!
No, religiously retarded redneck, your imaginary friend will never ever show himself to you or anyone else. You should seek professional help for your delusions.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#643310 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I'll always be smarter than you
Don't flatter yourself, you religiously retarded redneck bitch!

I had more intelligence, common sense and courage when I was in elementary school than a revolting pile of shit like you will ever possess.

Voltaire would probably enjoy meeting rational adults and be repulsed by societal excrement like you.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#643311 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah there, cowboy.
You might be on to a new trend.
Kilts with assess chaps....
LOL Just in case?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#643312 Jul 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of young people rejecting organized religion and adults leaving organized religion is increasing every year. The truth is your descendents will look upon you with shame because you were a willing slave to Dark Ages dogma and were never man enough to return to the modern world.
You make it sound like your religion is organized. I find most stats are not true and I could care less who is coming or going. I agree my with you that there is life after death. Thanks for saying that. "The truth is your descendents will look upon you......" Thanks for admitting there is life after death.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#643313 Jul 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That macho man pepper thing is a hoot.
Totally agree!

There's a chain restaurants >>> "East Coast Wings"

I've only been to the one in my city.

If a customer orders wings with "magma sauce" then they'll be challenged to take it to the max.

If they accept... a plate with a single wing - "The Insanity Wing" - will be delivered to their table.

The first thing one has to do is sign a waiver.

Then...

A server brings the plate out wearing thick rubber gloves, a chemical apron, and a gas mask... with another server following close behind carrying a fire extinguisher.

If one meets the challenge and "survives"... they get their photo added to the "Wall of Flame".

My nephew did it. He said having the devil p!ss down your throat probably would be as bad... might even provide relief.

My mugshot is now and shall always be absent from that wall.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643314 Jul 20, 2013
/would/wouldn't/

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#643315 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot
O_o
???
How the hell did you put those together?
The Bible has a talking animal smited into a snake, pillars of fire from the sky (Note, because of Elijah's prayer), stuff like that.

Now that is what we call "magic". Why? Because it fits the definition. You seem to think that this is some undiscovered natural law.

Anyways, so you believe those *supernatural* things happen, all because of a sick horse getting better? I am glad your horse did not die, but damn. It's a stretch

#643316 Jul 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus changed everything, my man.
The veil was torn thanks to Him.
So before Jesus we had a deity able to perform incredible feats to prove his existence, like food from the sky, pillars of flame blastes to earth, talking animals. Now, after Jesus, we call it a miracle when a sick horse does not die?

You wanna knkw what I think? Remember the alien craze back in the 90's? Everybody and his brother saw a spaceship up close. Some were abducted and flew to the Belt of Orion. Now, in a world with cell phones, each one coming out with a camera as standard fitting, this suddenly stops. Do you lerhaps think those aliens are afraid not of our nuclear nissiles, but our cameras?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643317 Jul 20, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too.
I need some new physics reading material.
I recently finished these...

'A Short History of Nearly Everything'-- by Bill Bryson.

...and...

'The Amazing Story of Quantum Mechanics: A Math-Free Exploration of the Science That Made Our World'-- by James Kakalios

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#643318 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ya shouldn't have stuck all those crusty dipsticks in it!
I didn't know you were there, sir.

I'll just give it a good old fashioned douche.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#643319 Jul 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehe.
There ya go...
At least I'm trying.

Hukt has "needs" too!

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#643320 Jul 20, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible has a talking animal smited into a snake, pillars of fire from the sky (Note, because of Elijah's prayer), stuff like that.
Now that is what we call "magic". Why? Because it fits the definition. You seem to think that this is some undiscovered natural law.
Anyways, so you believe those *supernatural* things happen, all because of a sick horse getting better? I am glad your horse did not die, but damn. It's a stretch
God saves RR horse and lets thousands of little kids die, even the ones being prayed over by loads of true believers! What a load of crud!

#643321 Jul 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy who claims to give out fake phone #s in bars. >:{
Double Fine has not done that in quite a while.

Also, they weren't fake numbers. They were just not Double Fine's number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liam 626,918
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 16 min Classic 3,349
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Mr Wiggley 14,118
Rachael Davis Kornacki (Sep '14) 25 min Rachaeldk28 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min who 278,320
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 1 hr top 158
BAHCEKOY SIEMENS Servisi (O2I2) 299 I5 34 ) SIE... 1 hr saymet22 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Sheilaa 17,781
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Lyndi 179,972
More from around the web