|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.policymic.com/articles/52597/zimme...
http://nationalreview.com/article/353633/ange...
The medical examiners's statement about "very insignificant" injuries was the dead giveaway as to what was really going on. The word "very" would not be used by a professional relating dry facts.
You saw the photos. They were a bit more than "scratches". Thin skin that may not have required stitches because it was so thin and started healing quickly.
It was a lynch party.
Yeah, poor old Trayvon had every right to jump on that cracker because he must be a racist. A cracker with a very unmistakeable Hispanic face. Maybe Trayvon thought he was a MS-13 guy. You know how those Mexican dudes are.
Yeah. All a conspiracy from the get go.

Really?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.policymic.com/articles/52597/zimme...
http://nationalreview.com/article/353633/ange...
The medical examiners's statement about "very insignificant" injuries was the dead giveaway as to what was really going on. The word "very" would not be used by a professional relating dry facts.
You saw the photos. They were a bit more than "scratches". Thin skin that may not have required stitches because it was so thin and started healing quickly.
It was a lynch party.
Yeah, poor old Trayvon had every right to jump on that cracker because he must be a racist. A cracker with a very unmistakeable Hispanic face. Maybe Trayvon thought he was a MS-13 guy. You know how those Mexican dudes are.
Mara Salvatrucha.

Even I stay away from those guys.

It's a transnational gang, not Mexican but Central American.

I'm well acquainted with them.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Zipperboy never stopped following Trayvon and the dispatcher even testified that if he had, then no confrontation would ever have happened.
They want to attack Trayvon, a child, MJ in his system yeah right, but Nicole Brown was a drug addict of over 15 years and she has a habit which caused her to have sex in front of the kids and Ron Goldman was one of her drug suppliers. Based on what these racists are saying then the 4 cops who killed them simply took two drug addicts off the streets. Where was the harm?
Oops, are we not supposed to talk about that because OJ is black and they are white.
You're tripping about OJ.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I am aware of that. Am I not allowed to disagree with their idiotic assessment? When people talk about OJ, do you tell them he's definitely innocent because a jury said he was?
Did you know that something like 4 of the jurors said they went into the trial *knowing* he was innocent?
OJ was lynched by the media, I didn't think he was guilty from the evidence. Neither did the jury.

He had plenty of money to have had the job done by someone else.
Myth Buster

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
He did not disengage.
The audio tape and time lapse indicate otherwise. Zimmerman stopped chasing Martin after dispatch advised against it. Martin made the fateful decision to assault Zimmerman after the incident had ended. He was on top and doing the pummeling. We'll never know why Martin didn't just continue on his way.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You are just some stupid Englishman who hates America anyway, so anything you say is messed up.
I'm Scottish...

and at that point...you lost. LMFAO

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in an infallible entity?
If I do, it is a belief that doesn't include this world.
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, men can only muster up what there own perception of God is, but for a human to fully comprehend and understand the power and nature of God, is futile.
...and yet you believe the Bible as "truth".

You sort of contradict your own belief.
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>Our minds cant even begin to phathom the power/energy and force of the almighty!!
I agree. I do disagree the term "Almighty" is applicable, because "His Almightiness" seems to have allowed this world to be in shambles. Now, don't take this as "it's men doing this to our world" - because that is BS, as you have just limited your "Almighty" god.

You should probably read this book, to better understand the many paradoxes associated to any god.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1403964572
"The Paradox of God and the Science of Omniscience"
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>Those who penned down the Words of the "original text" of the OT and NT, can only descibe what they have seen and what was revealed to them by God.
Ah yes - this old story is still alive. Only a certain few select men, who just happened to be literate, managed to be able to see and hear "God". Then "He" STOPPED!! No more inspired writers of his word. Do you think the Apostle Thomas was inspired?
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what makes you any different? Just because you are an Atheist, some how gives you the authority to claim you know what you are talking about, and what you say is truth??? That the "knowledge you now claim to have was not giving by "some other" fallible human??? Please, spare me the BS.
Strike one on ya - I'm not an Atheist - which makes me different.
- in addition, I'm a member of the so-called "Church", so in essence, what you care to say to me, I am already saved by the loving graces of Jesus and what his teachings have provided for me.

Strike two - I don't bullshit. As you can tell how I post - I'm actually pretty direct and to the point.

"some how gives you the authority to claim you know what you are talking about, and what you say is truth???"
- since I've said this in the past - in which you are new to the forum - I'll say it again for you, "I'm honest enough to admit that I won't know what the supposed 'truth' is, except and only when I die." Can you admit this? You do seem to express some honesty, so I am sure that this wouldn't be that hard for you to express either, huh?
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the last verses of Mark 16:9-20 goes, yes from what i have read and researched, they say it was not done by the hand of Mark, the origanl writer. Now can i honestly explain to you why that is? No. Nonetheless, ther latter part of it reflects the inspired teaching of Jesus, and for "me" that's sufficent along with what God has done for me!
...and yet you don't accept these teachings by Jesus because they only mention Judas handing over Jesus and not resurrection.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
or this one:
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/...

I take it you are not one to believe in Jesus fully, huh?
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know me, and have "no facts" about me, you assume much..
I believe what the Spirit of God reveals to me to be true, and to not lean on to my own understanding, and those of the opposite. Especially, one who doesnt even believe in God.
I know a lot about your religious beliefs, based upon what you post.....and that is about it. Now I also know a little bit about you, based upon your responses to me in the above post.

To say I know nothing of you, would be a lie. To say I know very little is more truthful, and very telling.

How did you say it? Oh yeah....
"spare me the BS."

Thanks for responding.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You are also not relevant to to the questions, but highly opinionated to less than conclusive evidence.
In short you are dictating to circumstances you have absolutely zero knowledge to do so with.
I'm guessing that sobriety isn't figuring in your reality at the moment.

I forgive you sphincter boi.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a real life. You are running out of time.
Is that like:

"please go into the other room and practice falling down, I'll be there in a minute."

:o)
Myth Buster

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Delusional Dave Nelson wrote:
OJ was lynched by the media, I didn't think he was guilty from the evidence.
Simpson was clearly guilty. His conduct alone was a dead giveaway and the evidence was overwhelming. There's no way the police in Los Angeles would have framed a celebrity like him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpson was clearly guilty. His conduct alone was a dead giveaway and the evidence was overwhelming. There's no way the police in Los Angeles would have framed a celebrity like him.
I really didn't follow it much. Was disgusted with the media circus. Just seemed too circumstantial from what I did read and the media had him on the run.

I wouldn't trust police, judges, or politicians in California for anything.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

markogomess wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=8YmOGJ8tDV g D.U.M.A Defended Unaccepted Marriage Act proves Gods a farth
a farth?

I have known several people in my life who ave been afflicted with an impediment of speech...none of them transferred it to text.....

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, that is not what I am saying we should do. I think we should require treatment for abusers, and offer comprehensive and widely available harm reduction services. I think that help should be easily available.
I said perhaps it wasn't false, because you had such a hard time understanding it in the first place; additionally, you always whine about people insulting you but have no issue with doling out insults of your own.
Yes, the costs are offset by rehab - read my post, and read the link your originally posted for me a while ago. You conveniently left out the part about rehab offering a 3 dollar reduction for every dollar spent.
You call rehab a waste when it offers a chance at rehabilitation, is cheaper, and more effective, but you have no issues with a drug war that has done *nothing* over 30 years and after billions of dollars wasted?
Your opposition to treatment is a purely emotional one. You want to see them punished. Your ignorant claim that drug abuse is not a disease reveals this fact. I thought you were in medicine? Shouldn't you be up to date on how the mind of an addict works and how the mind of a future abuser differs from the mind of a recreational user?(reward pathways, neurotransmitter deficiencies/imbalances, etc).
Harm reduction services that are easily available...let's see...how about JAIL. last time I checked we're pampering the crap out of them in jail with TV, Internet, gyms, you name it. they also have access to drug rehab in jail...GET REAL...you act as if we're placing them in jail, hanging them by their toes and torturing them. we all know that isn't the case.

NO...I never had a hard time understanding...I only read the post once and I simply misunderstood your "dichotomy" which was completely unnecessary in the first place. As for insults...I don't whine about insults...but I will point it out when someone chooses to personally attack me rather than just answering a question. I don't get offended by the insults...because frankly, the opinion of me, from the people who post on here, doesn't change who I am. I'm fairly certain than when someone spends the majority of their time calling me stupid, it says more about them than it does it me. And last time I checked...it's a rare occasion you'll see me calling people names...

I didn't conveniently leave anything out...I posted the stats I was discussing at the moment and posted the entire link for you to read. as for the rehab offsetting costs... Yes...it would if it actually worked...stats show it usually doesn't and that over half relapse around 3 times. now do the math...if it's a 3 dollar reduction for every dollar spent and you have to send them to rehab 3 times...lets see...Uhm..I think that's no reduction at all.

I didn't call rehab a waste of time...just a waste of tax payers money. Big difference. if the abusers can find the money to buy drugs...let them find the money to pay for rehab...why should we foot the bill? I wouldn't mind paying once...after that...it should be 100% their own responsibility. And I never said I had no issue with the drug war. Just said I don't think the government should provide them a monthly check, give them foods stamps, and pay for rehab...we're enabling them...not helping them.

I know medicine very well and I assure you...drug abuse is not a disease...I dont care what the nut job psychiatrists say. You don't choose to get diabetes, cancer, and congestive heart failure...you choose to take drugs. Certainly life choices can put you at risk for getting diseases, but you can also get them regardless of your choices. You can't be a drug addict unless you do drugs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a real life. You are running out of time.
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like:
"please go into the other room and practice falling down, I'll be there in a minute."
:o)
I'm still trying to get the association between those two things.

More like getting life experience from living it instead of reading about it.

He needs to have some guy who thought he was a racist pig punching him on a sidewalk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
a farth?
I have known several people in my life who ave been afflicted with an impediment of speech...none of them transferred it to text.....
ave an idea we just saw two of them.

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
Note - the above argument is mostly based on cost. We haven't even gotten into the morality of locking people up for committing a vice and falling victim to a disease.
Strange that most modern countries are moving away from prohibition, eh?
NOTE: If your vice is against the law...accept the consequences when you get caught...or get a new vice. Better yet...get responsible and get rid of the vice altogether....gee..I wonder why you never see that as an option???

Fall victim to disease...give me a break. drug abusers are not victims of a disease for God's sake. Don't take drugs and you can never be addicted. Addiction is not genetic, viral, bacterial, or age related...it makes me absolutely livid to hear people say such a thing. I certainly hope you never fall victim to a REAL disease and find yourself unable to pay for or receive assistance for the necessary treatment while the government is fully supporting the drug abuser next door. Unfortunately, I see people in this shape everyday...clearly you do not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ was lynched by the media, I didn't think he was guilty from the evidence. Neither did the jury.
He had plenty of money to have had the job done by someone else.
Yeah you're right. The fact that blood, footprints, fibers, bloody gloves, bloody socks, and his bloody car all linked him to the crime, as well as the fact that he tried to run off with a disguise and a bunch of money, are typically signs of innocence.

Literally the only other explanation is that his son did it, or there existed some massive, wide reaching conspiracy to get him for murder.

The prosecution was a travesty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The audio tape and time lapse indicate otherwise. Zimmerman stopped chasing Martin after dispatch advised against it. Martin made the fateful decision to assault Zimmerman after the incident had ended. He was on top and doing the pummeling. We'll never know why Martin didn't just continue on his way.
The fact that there was a time lapse does not necessarily indicate that martin sought him out and attacked him. It means there was a time lapse. After the time lapse, either one could have sought the other out. The fact is, zimmerman got out of his car and pursued him, which probably set off alarms in martin's head. Why wouldn't he get a little concerned and confrontational?

We don't know who was on top. One witness says zimmerman was, and another says martin was. Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable anyway, so I tend to take that stuff with a grain of salt. I prefer to look at the physical evidence. Does zimmerman show signs of taking a beating of the magnitude that he described? Absolutely not. He had a few scratches. And since he's the one facing the charge, his testimony all the more suspect.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I really didn't follow it much. Was disgusted with the media circus. Just seemed too circumstantial from what I did read and the media had him on the run.
I wouldn't trust police, judges, or politicians in California for anything.
You should really look into it, he was obviously guilty. Dude couldn't have committed a sloppier murder if he tried.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that there was a time lapse does not necessarily indicate that martin sought him out and attacked him. It means there was a time lapse. After the time lapse, either one could have sought the other out. The fact is, zimmerman got out of his car and pursued him, which probably set off alarms in martin's head. Why wouldn't he get a little concerned and confrontational?
We don't know who was on top. One witness says zimmerman was, and another says martin was. Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable anyway, so I tend to take that stuff with a grain of salt. I prefer to look at the physical evidence. Does zimmerman show signs of taking a beating of the magnitude that he described? Absolutely not. He had a few scratches. And since he's the one facing the charge, his testimony all the more suspect.
There is a difference between pursue and keeping an eye on. You keep using the word pursue.

Nothing will change your mind until the media tells you to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 609,761 - 609,780 of720,009
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

582 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,215
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 532,336
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Buck Crick 224,012
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min True Heroes 114,955
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min WasteWater 256,370
Tony Dungy was right 1 hr dirty white boy- 19
Delhi me koi randi hai to wechat pe msz kar muj... (Oct '13) 1 hr pawan 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Perera 4,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••