|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
What is your claim, on the orgin of the universe and how humans come into existence?
ALL of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth. There's never been a single scientific observation in support of the juvenile concept of a supernatural creator.

No sane person joins a cult with ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting dogma and worships a failed scientific hypothesis. Then again, you're not a sane person.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
So there you go. Science shows us the natural law of evolution, and explain the law of evolution with the Theory of Evolution. The theory clearly shows snakes evolving from reptiles around two hundred million years ago. Hence, any other explanation for snakes existing, such as the Genesis account, is a supernatural one.
That means although you abhor the term, you are implying that magic was used in the origin of snakes.
Does this compute?
Negative. I do't believe in magic, at least not in the way atheists childishly portray it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>To what imaginary people are you referring?
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours.
Who?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
now your god follows logic?
he does seem to bounce around a lot in order to actually be able to exist doesn't he?
Has He eveer not followed logic?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The bible says so.
You actually used to accept this point, but you have recently changed your tactic to "god has his limits" to avoid the glaring logical contradictions caused by an all powerful god.
We can quote verses back and forth, but we both know that will be pointless. I'll find a verse that says god is all knowing and all powerful, and you will find one that says he throws poop at his enemies. A fruitless exercise.
I have never stated that I think God has unlimited powers. I learned at a young age that God's powers have limitations. I've posted them here several times.

Quote other than the KJV, please.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Delusional Nutcase Dave Nelson, you can take your self-degrading and fanatical threats of eternal damnation in a mythical place created to control retarded and revolting piles of shit like you and shove them up your redneck ass!
I didn't say you were going to be put in a place of eternal damnation, Pomona. That would give you something to do and experience. Becomes a way of life, so to speak. I just said you would be parked in nowhere wishing you had something to do, even burning. There is a difference.

Enjoy your sleepy night nights while here. You may never get that kind of rest again.

Energy and matter can't be destroyed. Organized matter and energy is life which produces organized, relative in your case, thought, which you are enjoying right now. That organization is what accounts for the progression of life. The matter may go sheepy night night forever, but not the organized energy it created. If it has nothing to cling to, it has nothing to do.

Get right with God, Pomona. It may be your bus ticket to somewhere.

Myth Buster

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
...whose testimony do we have that Zimmerman stopped following Martin?
You can probably find a recording of the tape and listen to Zimmerman after he was advised against chasing Martin. The violent altercation started approximately four minutes later.

USA Today had an interesting editorial on the case today. I wondered during the trial if Neighborhood Watches must be registered with the local police and receive guidelines.

The editorial stated that Neighborhood Watches are advised against carrying weapons or confronting suspicious characters. They are advised to simply call the police.

It would have been interesting to learn if Zimmerman had received these guidelines. The jury instructions didn't give them the option of punishing Zimmerman for leaving his car and chasing Martin.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative. I do't believe in magic, at least not in the way atheists childishly portray it.
What would be the adult approach to magic?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do... except for the one shaped like the Virgin Mary.
uh-oh - you'll have to cut that portion out, frame it, and then put it up for auction on eBay. The Golden Palace will surely pay $10K for it!!

:o)

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Double Fine.
This cult of Double Fine you are cultivating is very amusing in bars and places like this, but like bars and places like this you will always have some meanie laughing at you. Gets worse further up the line.
Quit regurgitating what you were programmed to think to impress others and start thinking on your own. As an engineer you should very well understand the significance of what I posted. Just think of how you can impress if you just develop that more. Right now you are just dazzling with bullshit.
Err yeah.

I'll stick with what I learnt

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding. Zimmerman was in his patrol car, so all he had to do was drive off. The police told him "We do not need you to do that".....Everything after that was Zipperboys fault. Also, the instructions omitted the fact that Trayvon was a child and unable to consent to mutual anything with an adult. The jury did not come to the right verdict given the law. The law says that you can only meet equivalent force with equal force. An adult engaging a child, smaller frame I will add, is not threatened to the point of a gun. The law is that even in a mutual combat with adults, if they are in a fist fight, the losing party can not pull out a gun and kill the person thus escalating the incident beyond the level of the threat. If Trayvon had pulled out a gun, once Zipperboy did, then Trayvon could have killed Zipperboy.
The other thing that is missed is the fact that Zipperboy was supposed to be trained in handgun usage if it was part of his uniform. That means, that Zipperboy could not shoot to kill.
Oh the OJ verdict; and once again we see Florida engaged in violating the rights of black people.
You are an obvious screaming meme of the uberliberal left.

Fact according to testimony of his girlfriend. Martin turned and asked what Zimmerman wanted in a confrontational way. No testimony of Zimmerman initiating any action, physical or verbal. Just walking down the street perfectly legal like Martin was. Likely making his presence known so Martin just kept on walking home and quit looking over the neighborhood. Nothing illegal about that.

Martin used his cellphone to record things. There was a video on his phone where he recorded an asswhupping in the hood. If he had an issue with Zimmerman why didn't he turn the cellphone camera on?

You are being used.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have read the wiki link, as well as the other portion of my post, then it gives a very rational and logical reason as to why their is no "known" court records of the crucifixion. Now if you choose to believe the opposite, then you have blindly chosen to reject an overwhelmingly majority of Biblical scholars, and historians who say other wise.
<quoted text>
Why do you assume i am obligated to prove anything to you?
You, can either believe or not.. That simple.
First off, correct, I can believe anything I choose, just like you. The only difference with this, I don't believe that men can define an infallible entity and you do.

I also don't assume anything from so-called "Christians", because many times youor ilk don't even know what they are talking about, and when they try to convey thoughts upon the subject matter being discussed, they'll do what you have - give reasons on why they don't have to prove something, all the while knowing deep inside themselves, that they are being dishonest.

Although many so-called "Christians" have solidified that they believe the whole Bible, one important aspect of this is that they can't prove certain aspects of their religion, thus continue to believe them to be true, based only upon what men have given them to believe. Are you going to deny this truth as well?

These facts about you and your beliefs are true, but you will find a way to avoid these truths and facts, because it goes against what you have been taught to believe.

Yes, for example - you and your half-belief in what Jesus taught, your belief in less than half of the original 13 Apostles, the total disregard of many "laws" within the Bible, and placing "Paul" as more of an authoritive on "God" than Jesus.
- basically, in your life, "what doesn't apply to you, doesn't apply to you", and all the while, disregarding these facts about those particular beliefs as the "truth".

Your dishonesty is beginning to show itself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Err yeah.
I'll stick with what I learnt
That will probably be all you will be capable of.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry,that weak stuff does not work here. If the sum total of your science thinking comes from the rote thinking of an eighth and ninth grade teacher, then perhaps someone should tell you more. Need I say, I graduated from college, which is the bare minimum expectation in our family. To say more, would cause you to whine about poser Internet identities. This is a weak and obvious attempt of yours and your kind to manufacture a false idea that science, which God created, is someone a steward of your atheism beliefs. It is not. There is evidence throughout science of contractions to your atheism ideology. To deny it, is for you to being scientifically ignorant and obtuse.
Riiiiight.

And Double Fine is the King of Argentina

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Religionthebiglie wrote:

What would be the adult approach to magic?
Magic in terms of "breaking natural laws of the universe" would not apply to God, as He is the creator and is not a product of our environment.

God is the creator of the universe and is not subject to the laws of it and it would be impossible to break any of the laws.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>I GOTCHA, Sharkey.
You have no weapons in an intellectual debate, so like a clown and comedian, you try to take your discussions into self-degrading, inane, revolting arenas, common to how you were raised.
Sad, just sad, young fella, just sad!
Yo.

This is not a debate. Never was. Myth buster knows that. So do I.

If you want to consider your book of ghostmagic and skydaddies a scientific source, be our guest. We don't care

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
However, you gave the definition of 'magic'. And the Biblical account of the origins of snakes are not according to natural order. Therefore, magic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic in terms of "breaking natural laws of the universe" would not apply to God, as He is the creator and is not a product of our environment.
God is the creator of the universe and is not subject to the laws of it and it would be impossible to break any of the laws.
... And that just nullifies any possible discussion we can have

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
?!!
Rationality from Pomona?
Let's all join hands and praise God.
Simple facts are Martin wouldn't jump Zimmerman if Zimmerman had a gun pointed at him, Zimmerman had injuries consistent with getting his head pounded in addition to witnesses seeing him on the ground, which BTW could expose his gun and Martin would have been unlikely to resist grabbing it. What you didn't hear in the trial was the photos and texts on Martin's cellphone showing jewelry and guns, and a text message about "sharing" a 380 with one of his buds. Walking in the rain to get Skittles and a Coke. Yeah. If you have lived in a city you learn to look out for the casual innocent passerby that looks into yards. Martin was not an innocent "child".
You will find that a lot of burglaries in otherwise undisturbed areas occur on holidays when young guys, and girls, are visiting Mom, Dad, or Granny. The young one just has to go for a walk. I live in a tiny town here. The first year there were two burglaries that occurred on holidays.
Dude, come on, a solid punch does *way* more damage than the tiny scratches zimmerman had on his head. He was not in any grave danger, and I doubt he was in any danger at all. He was not hurt. There was absolutely no need to use lethal force, he had his chance to shoot someone and play hero and he took it.

It's really absurd that people are blaming the victim of a shooting for being shot. He was a teenager, of course he had some dumb shit on his phone, and it's totally irrelevant to the situation anyway. What he was doing at the time is what matters, not what he may have said or done in the past. I have no idea how you know martin would have been "unable to resist" grabbing for zimmerman's gun. What's your logic there? His skin color?

And even if he was a bit hostile, who can really blame him, after fat ass stalks him through the neighborhood at night.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never stated that I think God has unlimited powers. I learned at a young age that God's powers have limitations. I've posted them here several times.
Quote other than the KJV, please.
I'd rather discuss the fine points of greek mythology. We've been over this about 20 times. Starting to get old.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

322 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Uzi 115,662
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Chess 533,732
Free live show 49 min paulieperth 2
Asian Luxury Massage in Dubai Body To Body Full... 1 hr WendyMassage 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 224,705
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 257,053
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 1 hr Commander Bunny 5
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr SSK 448
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••