Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#642212 Jul 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so bogus.
Bwana Timmy and Bwana Catcher protecting the poor innocent natives from the evil poachers and slave traders. You will enlighten them on the dangers they face from those evil men, and how evil they are.
Of course it will cost money.
Hey, slick, why don't you go the the nearest hood and talk to the first group of guys you see standing around. Show your solidarity with them.
What are you talking about? What does "going to the hood" have to do with anything?

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#642213 Jul 17, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>He had scratches. You have no idea if martin "drew first blood." Even if he did, he did little damage.
Are you serious? The law requires martin to run from his stalker? So I'm free to stalk anyone I want and if they confront me I can kill them?
Martin shot and killed a child, but no, he would never assault one. What? Based on his injuries, there was zero need for deadly force. You are deluding yourself if you think he was truly in any danger. He wanted to play hero.
Assuming there really was a true fight, here are several things he could have done:
fought back
turtled for 60 seconds until neighbors intervened
restrained martin as he was much larger
pulled the gun to warn, not to kill
But no, he wanted to play supercop. He chased down a kid, got out of his car to confront him, and shot him to death because he was punched in the face first (and that is a very, very generous assumption).
How surprising, that someone might react in a confrontational manner after being stalked through a neighborhood in the middle of the night. Not saying martin did, but come on now.
Get a real life. You are running out of time.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#642214 Jul 17, 2013
timn17 wrote:
follows him around after being told not to
The media coverage surrounding this case was disgraceful. Zimmerman was advised to stop following Martin and the tape indicates he followed the advice of the dispatcher. Martin reengaged Zimmerman and the evidence indicates he started the physical confrontation which tragically led to his death.

There were several factors that the media failed to cover. Did Zimmerman receive any training for the Neighborhood Watch? Supposedly, they are advised against being armed and confronting suspicious people. If he had received such training then he should have been convicted of some offense.

The other factor is Martin's reaction in referring to Zimmerman as a "cracker" then reengaging him after the chase had ended, banging his head against the cement and giving him MMA-like blows. I wouldn't be surprised if he had an anti-whitey racist reverend whose vitriol played a major role in this tragedy.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#642215 Jul 17, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
I believe what the Spirit of God reveals to me to be true
Anyone who thinks a mythical character from a plagiarized work of fiction communicates with them is dangerously delusional and should be institutionalized immediately. You're certifiably insane, kid.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#642216 Jul 17, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I've looked at the pictures and read the reports, which is the best anyone can do. Were you there? Then why are you asking me if I was? We are both looking at the same pictures and the same reports, and they support my assertion, not yours.
25-30 punches does *way* more damage than zimmerman had that night.
10 bashes into the concrete does way more damage than zimmerman had.
The EMS report mentioned a swollen nose with normal mucous membranes, not a broken one.
Martin's hands would have been destroyed.

So you outguess the jury and the determination of the the court.
To present a topix case , based on your feelings.
I can't begin to express how wrong you are to even try.
Carry on .

Westcliffe, CO

#642217 Jul 17, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I've looked at the pictures and read the reports, which is the best anyone can do. Were you there? Then why are you asking me if I was? We are both looking at the same pictures and the same reports, and they support my assertion, not yours.
25-30 punches does *way* more damage than zimmerman had that night.
10 bashes into the concrete does way more damage than zimmerman had.
The EMS report mentioned a swollen nose with normal mucous membranes, not a broken one.
Martin's hands would have been destroyed.
There were 3 or 4 lacerations on the back of the head that bled pretty well for scratches. You get those from your head hitting the sidewalk. I am sure he tried keeping his head off the sidewalk.

It was raining. The rain washed blood off him and Martins's hands. Read more about it.

Re your previous post. Turtling till neighbors came to help.

Look up Kitty Genovese.

How many men do you think have died from getting their heads smashed on concrete? Do you want to see how long you would last? I mean, it couldn't hurt you, you say.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#642218 Jul 17, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
You should really stop posting to me
You've demonstrated your willful ignorance of evolution and I advised you to learn facts which contradict your Christian brainwashing. As a death-denying coward, you don't have the guts to accept irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming.

You've also demonstrated that you're certifiably insane and desperately need professional help for your delusions. You should stop posting here and making a complete ass of yourself on international forum as if this is an online support group for brainwashed godbots and share your delusions with mental health care professionals.

Yes, you're the sort of stark raving mad insane lunatic who should be shunned by all rational people. No one should discuss the content of your self-degrading inane posts and feed your pathetic need for attention, kid.

Location hidden

#642219 Jul 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So you outguess the jury and the determination of the the court.
To present a topix case , based on your feelings.
I can't begin to express how wrong you are to even try.
Carry on .
My feelings? All we have to go off are the pictures and the reports when it comes to substantiating zimmerman's claims of receiving a "serious beating." And the cop who said his injuries didn't match up. He was not hurt. Where does emotion come into play?

Yeah. It's "my feelings."

Location hidden

#642220 Jul 17, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The media coverage surrounding this case was disgraceful. Zimmerman was advised to stop following Martin and the tape indicates he followed the advice of the dispatcher. Martin reengaged Zimmerman and the evidence indicates he started the physical confrontation which tragically led to his death.
There were several factors that the media failed to cover. Did Zimmerman receive any training for the Neighborhood Watch? Supposedly, they are advised against being armed and confronting suspicious people. If he had received such training then he should have been convicted of some offense.
The other factor is Martin's reaction in referring to Zimmerman as a "cracker" then reengaging him after the chase had ended, banging his head against the cement and giving him MMA-like blows. I wouldn't be surprised if he had an anti-whitey racist reverend whose vitriol played a major role in this tragedy.
The evidence indicates that zimmerman had light injuries, and there is no way to tell who started the confrontation, but based on zimmerman's "I'm not letting this asshole get away line," it would seem he was quite eager to catch and confront him.

He did not disengage. Why do you think he got out of the car? Do you truly believe he was looking for an address?

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#642222 Jul 17, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>My feelings? All we have to go off are the pictures and the reports when it comes to substantiating zimmerman's claims of receiving a "serious beating." And the cop who said his injuries didn't match up. He was not hurt. Where does emotion come into play?
Yeah. It's "my feelings."
The case is closed, it was decided by people just like you, who had access to not only the witnesses first hand , but the physical evidence also.
But you supersede them by your online assessment.
Do you know just how flawed and insane that is?
Give it up , it's over ....decided by a jury of people no different than you.

Location hidden

#642223 Jul 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 3 or 4 lacerations on the back of the head that bled pretty well for scratches. You get those from your head hitting the sidewalk. I am sure he tried keeping his head off the sidewalk.
It was raining. The rain washed blood off him and Martins's hands. Read more about it.
Re your previous post. Turtling till neighbors came to help.
Look up Kitty Genovese.
How many men do you think have died from getting their heads smashed on concrete? Do you want to see how long you would last? I mean, it couldn't hurt you, you say.
Kitty genovese is a myth.

He had tiny cuts, but I already agreed with you, those could have resulted from being punched while lying flat. Those are not the result of having your head smashed. He was definitely not punched 25-30 times, and he was not smashed into the concrete. His face would be mush.

I wasn't talking about blood on martin's hands, I am saying that if he had punched zimmerman 25-30 times, his hands would be bruised, at best, and probably broken. A young, inexperienced fighter without taped up wrists "grounding and pounding" would probably result in a fracture. Didn't you just proclaim yourself to be experienced in this kind of stuff?

I did not say getting your head smashed on concrete wouldn't hurt you, I said that zimmerman wasn't hurt, and therefore did not receive the beating he claims he did. Getting your head smashed ten times *would* hurt you, and would cause a lot more damage than the minor injuries zimmerman had. Not to mention the 25-30 punches.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#642226 Jul 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wouldn't. Zimmerman had the injuries. He didn't draw first blood.
The law is you try to avoid confrontations before using deadly force to end them. The law required Martin to try and get away. Stand your ground only comes into play after an attack. He attacked for a purely emotional reason. He would not have attacked with a gun pointed at him. Zimmerman would not have wound up on the ground if he had a mind to physically assault a "child".
You are feeding racism. Do you make money from it like Catcher does?
I resemble that remark.

Off to the gym. I mean the bank.

Long Beach, CA

#642227 Jul 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a real life. You are running out of time.
Now there's a cogent, reasonable, persuasive argument for you.

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#642229 Jul 17, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>
-Foresight. Yes, it is imperative, in that we realize that we have been escalating this war for 30 years with no results, and that our only hope is to try a different tactic.
I agree...but I assure you, patting them on the back and saying, "no consequence for you...we get it..it's your vice and it's your moral right to abuse drugs" is not the answer.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>
-I did not call you stupid or ignorant outright, I made a false dichotomy of those two terms to illustrate to you how stupid false dichotomies are. I guess that went over your head.
yeah...I'm pretty sure when you said, "my false dichotomy isn't false"...you outrightly called me ignorant and stupid....I guess you done it gently and kind though Huh? LOL...

-
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.. driving while under the influence of a substance is a crime. Obviously. You are conflating the substance with the acts committed in pursuit of the substance or while under the influence of it. These are what's called "costs to society," and they are offset by rehab, which you would know if you would have read my earlier post. It's unfortunate that some people do stupid things, but that is no reason to continue with a policy of prohibition that has never once worked in the history of civilization.
Correct..they are costs to society, but No...they aren't offset by rehab when over half the time the abuser relapses...That's what I call a wasted cost to society. Again...and this has been my argument from the beginning...DRUG ABUSE is not a disease...it's a poor choice. Why should my tax dollars pay for the POOR CHOICES of others while the elderly, many of whom have contributed to society, have to choose to either pay their electric bill or buy their medicine? I prefer my tax dollars go to the elderly...not a drug abuser.

Location hidden

#642230 Jul 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The case is closed, it was decided by people just like you, who had access to not only the witnesses first hand , but the physical evidence also.
But you supersede them by your online assessment.
Do you know just how flawed and insane that is?
Give it up , it's over ....decided by a jury of people no different than you.
I am aware of that. Am I not allowed to disagree with their idiotic assessment? When people talk about OJ, do you tell them he's definitely innocent because a jury said he was?

Did you know that something like 4 of the jurors said they went into the trial *knowing* he was innocent?

Westcliffe, CO

#642232 Jul 17, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Kitty genovese is a myth.
He had tiny cuts, but I already agreed with you, those could have resulted from being punched while lying flat. Those are not the result of having your head smashed. He was definitely not punched 25-30 times, and he was not smashed into the concrete. His face would be mush.
I wasn't talking about blood on martin's hands, I am saying that if he had punched zimmerman 25-30 times, his hands would be bruised, at best, and probably broken. A young, inexperienced fighter without taped up wrists "grounding and pounding" would probably result in a fracture. Didn't you just proclaim yourself to be experienced in this kind of stuff?
I did not say getting your head smashed on concrete wouldn't hurt you, I said that zimmerman wasn't hurt, and therefore did not receive the beating he claims he did. Getting your head smashed ten times *would* hurt you, and would cause a lot more damage than the minor injuries zimmerman had. Not to mention the 25-30 punches.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/52597/zimme...

http://nationalreview.com/article/353633/ange...

The medical examiners's statement about "very insignificant" injuries was the dead giveaway as to what was really going on. The word "very" would not be used by a professional relating dry facts.

You saw the photos. They were a bit more than "scratches". Thin skin that may not have required stitches because it was so thin and started healing quickly.

It was a lynch party.

Yeah, poor old Trayvon had every right to jump on that cracker because he must be a racist. A cracker with a very unmistakeable Hispanic face. Maybe Trayvon thought he was a MS-13 guy. You know how those Mexican dudes are.

Location hidden

#642233 Jul 17, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...but I assure you, patting them on the back and saying, "no consequence for you...we get it..it's your vice and it's your moral right to abuse drugs" is not the answer.
<quoted text>
yeah...I'm pretty sure when you said, "my false dichotomy isn't false"...you outrightly called me ignorant and stupid....I guess you done it gently and kind though Huh? LOL...
-<quoted text>
Correct..they are costs to society, but No...they aren't offset by rehab when over half the time the abuser relapses...That's what I call a wasted cost to society. Again...and this has been my argument from the beginning...DRUG ABUSE is not a disease...it's a poor choice. Why should my tax dollars pay for the POOR CHOICES of others while the elderly, many of whom have contributed to society, have to choose to either pay their electric bill or buy their medicine? I prefer my tax dollars go to the elderly...not a drug abuser.
First of all, that is not what I am saying we should do. I think we should require treatment for abusers, and offer comprehensive and widely available harm reduction services. I think that help should be easily available.

I said perhaps it wasn't false, because you had such a hard time understanding it in the first place; additionally, you always whine about people insulting you but have no issue with doling out insults of your own.

Yes, the costs are offset by rehab - read my post, and read the link your originally posted for me a while ago. You conveniently left out the part about rehab offering a 3 dollar reduction for every dollar spent.

You call rehab a waste when it offers a chance at rehabilitation, is cheaper, and more effective, but you have no issues with a drug war that has done *nothing* over 30 years and after billions of dollars wasted?

Your opposition to treatment is a purely emotional one. You want to see them punished. Your ignorant claim that drug abuse is not a disease reveals this fact. I thought you were in medicine? Shouldn't you be up to date on how the mind of an addict works and how the mind of a future abuser differs from the mind of a recreational user?(reward pathways, neurotransmitter deficiencies/imbalances, etc).

Location hidden

#642234 Jul 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The medical examiners's statement about "very insignificant" injuries was the dead giveaway as to what was really going on. The word "very" would not be used by a professional relating dry facts.
You saw the photos. They were a bit more than "scratches". Thin skin that may not have required stitches because it was so thin and started healing quickly.
It was a lynch party.
Yeah, poor old Trayvon had every right to jump on that cracker because he must be a racist. A cracker with a very unmistakeable Hispanic face. Maybe Trayvon thought he was a MS-13 guy. You know how those Mexican dudes are.
Yeah. All a conspiracy from the get go.

Really?

Long Beach, CA

#642235 Jul 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a lynch party.
Mara Salvatrucha.

Even I stay away from those guys.

It's a transnational gang, not Mexican but Central American.

I'm well acquainted with them.

Location hidden

#642236 Jul 17, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Zipperboy never stopped following Trayvon and the dispatcher even testified that if he had, then no confrontation would ever have happened.
They want to attack Trayvon, a child, MJ in his system yeah right, but Nicole Brown was a drug addict of over 15 years and she has a habit which caused her to have sex in front of the kids and Ron Goldman was one of her drug suppliers. Based on what these racists are saying then the 4 cops who killed them simply took two drug addicts off the streets. Where was the harm?
Oops, are we not supposed to talk about that because OJ is black and they are white.
You're tripping about OJ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Lives MATTER 3 min Burke Devlin 115
Native American lives MATTER 18 min Mite Be 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Gods r Delusions ... 600,110
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min bad bob 177,615
The Christian Atheist debate 40 min emperorjohn 2,039
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,999
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 6 hr cute94 465
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 15 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 16 hr andy 45
More from around the web