|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Paper wasps need lots of water to masticate with the material they use for their nests.
Probably the pool water is what they want. If you watch you'll see them gather at a puddle, or skim across water just barely touching down, then fly away.
The last few years I've seen an increase in the wasps where I live...I don't remember them being as bad as they are this year...ever. not sure what changed. I'm not a entomologist and don't know one...so I have no idea what changed...but they're really bad this year and seems they're a considerable amount more agitated for some reason.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all thanks to a big bang my mom gave my dad..
HA
Lol...ya don't say!:)

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww......(Blush!!!!)
:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your average human would think 930 years was forever.
Suffice it to say, Adam wasn't a normal human...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to be one if the Christian favorites.
Not yours, apparently.
Seems to be?

Around many Christians, are ya?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your average human would think 930 years was forever.
Only if that's how much time you spent watching laundry dry.:[

I heard that time flies when you're having fun. I can think of something(s) I wouldn't mind spending at least 930 years doing. >:)

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I had a jar under the seat which I took and scooped one up with to take home and show the kid. She thought it was cool, scary but cool.
I had never been afraid of tarantulas until it came out recently that their hair is dangerous. It seems like everything is becoming toxic these days.
Bears scare me. That's one creature I would not mind going extinct, the useless fkrs. I have yet to discover any purpose that they serve.
Lol...I guess people have different fears to some extent based on the geographical location they're used to. I'm not really afraid of bears. I mean I'm sure if I was face to face with a grizzly, I'd freak completely out...but they're little cubs are simply adorable. They can be a complete nuisance if you're camping...but the bears I've encountered are fairly easy to shew away. They generally want no part of people...just their food. I am kinda like you...I have no idea what their purpose would be...but they do have cute little babies.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Suffice it to say, Adam wasn't a normal human...
What is normal?
He wasn't afraid of God.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I already gave her links covering that but she only "sees" what she wants to see. Gee, I've heard of hysterical blindness before but never selective retardededness.

I mean hell I install lights sometimes, the reason we install lights are to illuminate the darkness so we CAN SEE. We either see light directly , which can be blinding, or we see reflected light. In the case of reflected light the color we perceive is due to the frequency or speed it is reflected off the surface we are looking at, the same as frequency's when white light is broken into it's natural colors.

http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/co...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...ya don't say!:)
I swear.

I was there, lol.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
The last few years I've seen an increase in the wasps where I live...I don't remember them being as bad as they are this year...ever. not sure what changed. I'm not a entomologist and don't know one...so I have no idea what changed...but they're really bad this year and seems they're a considerable amount more agitated for some reason.
Find out what they eat. You will likely have more of that around. Then figure why you have more of that.

Could also be less of these.

http://www.ehow.com/list_6184602_natural-pred...

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
No, the fall of man. The transition of the first humans from a state of innocent obedience to God to a state of guilty disobedience to God.
Derp.
Isn't that exactly what the god wanted?

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They use the water to build their nests. You should inspect your property for nest construction. Start with under the eaves on your house. It's best to wait until they are asleep at night to destroy any nests you find. Dark, cold and/or smoke makes them slow, easy targets.
Yeah...after getting stung...I'm gonna put my husband on wasp nest removal duty. I'm sure he'll be thrilled!

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>This...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DsGvT2DYJMcXX
...is probably one of the least hideous spiders I've ever seen but I'm sure I'd change my opinion if it was bigger than me.
Just pulled up you tube...no specific video :(
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was pointing out that the "love" of money was keeping the wealthy from loving God. I doubt anyone here is wealthy but if they love things above anything else then their love is pointless. What do you love most? Your car, your house, maybe your bank account? If you love things that cannot love you back then you really don't have much.
Uhmm, I would pick my bank account. Money is my god, and the only real god on this strange little planet. Money is the buffer that keeps one comfortable and content and allows a modicum of happiness. There is always a crisis lurking right around the corner in life, and if you don't have the funds to weather the storm, love is not going to save you.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Time and sickness does not corrupt us.
It is the filth.
Time is very important.

http://www.wellnessresources.com/health/artic...

That's why I eat organic and take an amino-acid supplement.
HEAD CIA SATELLITE

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

SATELITE .....200,000 SATELITES ABOVE YOU WATHCING YOU RIGHT NOW AS WE READ......ALL MY PROBLEMS ARE ON SATELITE EVEN A MAN DISAPEEREARING ON SATELITE AMZAZING SATELITE

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not right with God, if you were you would have sold your computer and given all the money to the poor as instructed:
a true follower of Jesus would have to be extremely poor--as poor as the proverbial churchmouse. The Bible makes this quite clear:
•(a) "...none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up everything he has" (Luke 14:33);
•(b) "If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor and you will have riches in heaven" (Matt. 19:21);
•(c) "Sell your possessions and give alms" (Luke 12:33);
•(d) "But give what is in your cups and plates to the poor, and everything will be clean for you" (Luke 11:41);
•(e) "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt,.... But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.... for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" (Matt. 6:19-21);
•(f) "How hardly shall they that have riches enter to the kingdom of God" (Mark 10:23);
•(g) "Truly, I say to you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" (Matt. 19:23-24);
•(h) A certain ruler told Jesus that he had obeyed all the commandments from his youth up. But, Jesus said, "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" (Luke 18:22, Mark 10:21),
•and (i) Paul said, "For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as refuse, in order that I may gain Christ" (Phil. 3:8 RSV)
There is no such thing as a Christian because not a one of them is willing to do what they are told. Yet they come here to insist that others obey this bronze aged myth.
You understand WHAT is written in the Gospels but do understand the Why? the reason? The meaning?
No of course not Rev. Your pride prevents you from it.

God only gave up one thing so people could become “Christians.” He gave up his only Son who was Christ.
Jesus gave up everything including his life so that you and I wouldn’t have to. He doesn’t make us give up anything. He merely offers us a new abundant life while we’re alive and the after life to come.

He only asks that we recognize that we are lost. He only asks that we lay down the pride of our selfishness that says,“We don’t need God.”

That pride is sin. Your pride blinds you from truly understanding deeper meaning of the Gospels.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
If you love things that cannot love you back then you really don't have much.
Brainwashed godbots who think the love of their imaginary friend is the most important thing in their absolutely worthless lives truly have nothing.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmm, I would pick my bank account. Money is my god, and the only real god on this strange little planet. Money is the buffer that keeps one comfortable and content and allows a modicum of happiness. There is always a crisis lurking right around the corner in life, and if you don't have the funds to weather the storm, love is not going to save you.
Money is only as good as the social network that created it. Purely an artificial support network.

Love has saved many an ass when the cash weren't there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••