Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#642284 Jul 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I really didn't follow it much. Was disgusted with the media circus. Just seemed too circumstantial from what I did read and the media had him on the run.
I wouldn't trust police, judges, or politicians in California for anything.
Thanks, Dave.

Catcher, Attorney at Law
Trusted by The Dave Nelson

Long Beach, CA

#642285 Jul 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You display very little knowledge of reality.
You want Zimmerman to be guilty, so you will make up the stupidest arguments in support of that belief.
Rant on by yourself.
OK then.

Dave, put a lid on it, OK?

Let's talk about magnets instead.

Or something like that.

Long Beach, CA

#642286 Jul 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If Trayvon was skulking through my yard at night I wouldn't consider him a child going by his physical appearance. The guy stood at 5' 11" and weighed 158 lbs.
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray... ;
I would definitely consider his presence there as threatening since he was a stranger and obviously not invited to be prowling around it.
The way I see it is if they're bigger than me they ain't no damn kid, and if they exhibit a desire to swagger like a man then they should be handled like a man. Any guy, no matter his color, that prowls my yard at night, uninvited, is begging for the big sleep.
I don't think dinky, little Zimmerman saw a "boy" when he noticed Trayvon "cutting through" his neighbors' yards. I wouldn't if I saw someone that tall in a black hoodie prowling the area at night.
Didn't you just say the trial is over and we need to move on?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#642288 Jul 17, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't "skulking" through anyone's yard, he was walking home. Lots of kids take shortcuts. I could have been, and should have been, shot 1000s of times as a kid based on your logic. There is nothing wrong with walking home. I guarantee you if martin was a little white kid and zimmerman was a black guy, not a single one of you would be defending zimmerman.
If Martin was a 5'11" white kid and Zimmerman was puny black guy Eric Holder and Obama wouldn't have made a point of swaying public opinion about the case, "trying" to make sure Zimmerman couldn't be found innocent.

The Oval Office insisted on making this tragedy about race.

BTW, Zimmerman isn't white, moron.

Location hidden

#642290 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just say the trial is over and we need to move on?
Some ass insisted on giving that comment bad judgits so I decided to join in.

People DO need to move on. Shyt, like months and months of 24/7 coverage of the incident hasn't been tedious enough already? Just because the cable news networks insist on obsessing about it doesn't mean that the rest of us should. The media didn't used to cover a story all day long until the 9/11 incident and now that's all they want to do. It's sick. It is what it is, shit happens and then you get over it and deal with the next pile of shit. That's how life works.

Long Beach, CA

#642291 Jul 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If Martin was a 5'11" white kid and Zimmerman was puny black guy Eric Holder and Obama wouldn't have made a point of swaying public opinion about the case, "trying" to make sure Zimmerman couldn't be found innocent.
The Oval Office insisted on making this tragedy about race.
BTW, Zimmerman isn't white, moron.
Trial's over.

Move along.

Location hidden

#642292 Jul 17, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon was 5'9, but let's go with your description, 5'11 and 158 pounds is skinny and frail.
So, if an almost 30 year old man, like Zimmerman, has sex with a 15 year old girl and he thinks she looks 21, then it is okay. It is funny how you all try to make different rules for Blacks and black children.
Also, in your own link it says that Trayvon had been there many times before, so he was where he was supposed to be and Zimmerman was not. Didn't Zimmerman have on a KKK white sheet and swastikas. I mean if you want to add stuff like prowling, while on a cell phone expressing his fear.
Funny thing, a white child walks home but a black child has to prowl to his house where he will be residing.
No, 5' 1" and 97 lbs is skinny and frail. Compared to me Trayvon is the Hulk.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#642296 Jul 17, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury believed the evidence supported Zimmerman following the dispatcher's instructions to stop chasing Martin and meet with police. If they didn't believe that Martin then assaulted Zimmerman they'd have returned a guilty verdict. We'll probably never know the full story.
There's all kind of threads for nuts talking about what a hero Zimmerman is, my view is they both are thugs and why are you spitting your nonsense about it here?

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#642297 Jul 17, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Scottish...
and at that point...you lost. LMFAO

You're from the UK that makes you Scotch Tape from England, if you like but still a US hater and it matters not what you say.

Elk Grove, CA

#642298 Jul 17, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>ZIMMERMAN WAS AN ALMOST 30 YEAR OLD WHITE HISPANIC AND TRAYVON A 17 YEAR OLD CHILD.
Yes, Zimmerman was almost 30. And Zimmerman is a white Hispanic, so stop the nonsense. Hispanics can be white or black. Zimmerman's dad was a Caucasian and his mom a white Peruvian.
Most Hispanics are disgusted with Zimmerman and have been rioting and protesting too. I hope that blacks do not forget that there are many whites and blacks who know that Zimmerman is a murderer and a racist.
The growing sentiment felt by Sanford residents is that not only did the police free Zimmerman, but their slow footed treatment of the investigation shows that they don’t care. If Zimmerman was not white and the teen was not black, things would be different.
The town of Sanford is known for its racist past, it was founded by laborers in the late 19th century, and Goldsboro, once an active center of black life, became the second town in Florida incorporated by blacks.
But in 1911, Sanford stripped Goldsboro of its charter and took it over. The streets, named after its black pioneers, were immediately renamed.
Ulysees Cunningham, an 80-year-old retired contractor, has lived in Sanford for most of his life and remembers the days of segregation very well.
The Sanford police also has a checkered past. Scandals involving former police chiefs, along with shootings of other black victims have garnered questions about how the Sanford police conduct their investigations.
The town of Sanford and its police department are in the national spotlight with the shooting death of Trayvon, so it’s important to know why the town is the way it is.
For instance, Sanford has a per capita income of nearly more than $20,000 a year, and barely a third of its 54,000 residents are black, according to 2010 U.S. census data.
Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-martin-ki...
If Zimmerman was black, we would not be having this conversation. A better question is why are so many blacks growing up as thugs?

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#642300 Jul 17, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing that sobriety isn't figuring in your reality at the moment.
I forgive you sphincter boi.
None asked for, sphincter breath.

Location hidden

#642301 Jul 17, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon was 5'9, but let's go with your description, 5'11 and 158 pounds is skinny and frail.
So, if an almost 30 year old man, like Zimmerman, has sex with a 15 year old girl and he thinks she looks 21, then it is okay. It is funny how you all try to make different rules for Blacks and black children.
Also, in your own link it says that Trayvon had been there many times before, so he was where he was supposed to be and Zimmerman was not. Didn't Zimmerman have on a KKK white sheet and swastikas. I mean if you want to add stuff like prowling, while on a cell phone expressing his fear.
Funny thing, a white child walks home but a black child has to prowl to his house where he will be residing.
I see you like fantasizing about Zimmerman to make him a monster in your own head. I've never heard mention of him messing with an underage girl or wearing klan outfits; why would he? He's not white. There are blacks that have been calling him Peruvajew. Geez, wake up and get a clue.

Trayvon was no sweet, innocent little boy, but an eager burglar-in-training and looking at being a convict soon himself. I would say the same thing about a white or hispanic teen who was caught with a burglary tool on him.

Not racist much at all, are you?

I'm guessing that when Mexico has completed its invasion of America and the Hispanics are ruling the hood with an iron fist you'll be trying to blame that on white people too?

You need to try and use your own brain to reason things out and stop letting that shithead Al Sharpton define reality for you.

Location hidden

#642303 Jul 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>There's all kind of threads for nuts talking about what a hero Zimmerman is, my view is they both are thugs and why are you spitting your nonsense about it here?
Zimmerman was tired of criminals doing what they pleased in his neighborhood and not getting caught.

He expressed frustration on a 911 call about how "these guys always get away". I don't think he was a thug but simply tired of the BS that was going on in his community.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#642304 Jul 17, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
At least, we agree on Simpson. His blood was at the crime scene, in his Bronco and at his estate. He was injured in the attack which he blamed on wrestling with his son. Fuhrman couldn't have planted the evidence.
Several of the racist Simpson jurors were still holding to their story after all these years. Most brainwashed godbots never grow up and leave their cult either.
The crime scene was compromised by dozens of police who handled the evidence. The defense proved that, whether evidence was planted or not there was a discrepancy in testimony by the police themselves over it. If OJ was guilty , it was the incompetency of the PD that violated every procedure in the collection of evidence, and it reflected not only in testimony, but in the photographic evidence. That's why OJ got away with it, the police tainted the evidence.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#642305 Jul 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither. God isn't like us, dude.
If the god thinks it doesn't believe it has a creator, it is an atheist. There's no way around it. Maybe your god's creator hides from it the same way yours hides from the rest of us.

Location hidden

#642306 Jul 17, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>158 pounds on a 5'11" frame is frail. And compared to you Zimmerman is Andre the Giant, but that is not relevant. It seems that you are letting racist ideology infest you.
Are you saying that if a 13 year old girl looks 21, then it is okay for a 30 year old man to have sex with her?
In either case, neither Trayvon or her can consent to mutual equitable interaction with an adult.
I do not care if you are scared of black children, that is your problem just as much as you confront atheists about their rejection of God. God is not white or black. Jesus had dark skin and was a Jew. Some of the first Christian churches were in Africa, and existed before the RCC. At the time of slavery, 64% of black Africans were Christians. Look it up
Martin ...

http://www.wesh.com/image/view/-/20272852/hig...

...was no frail little boy at the time of the altercation with Zimmerman.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#642307 Jul 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Your" link...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57433184/...
...doesn't show any evidence of her doing anything wrong.
She was not living there , she returned and demanded her husband to leave, he would not. She went to her car and returned again to fire the gun.

At any point before that she could have just left, her life was not threatened. Going to the car and returning is premeditation to commit the crime. She was also offered a plea bargain and refused
because in her mentality she did nothing wrong. Same as you, but that's clearly not what the Judge thought , or I think.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#642308 Jul 17, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>158 pounds on a 5'11" frame is frail. And compared to you Zimmerman is Andre the Giant, but that is not relevant. It seems that you are letting racist ideology infest you.
Are you saying that if a 13 year old girl looks 21, then it is okay for a 30 year old man to have sex with her?
In either case, neither Trayvon or her can consent to mutual equitable interaction with an adult.
I do not care if you are scared of black children, that is your problem just as much as you confront atheists about their rejection of God. God is not white or black. Jesus had dark skin and was a Jew. Some of the first Christian churches were in Africa, and existed before the RCC. At the time of slavery, 64% of black Africans were Christians. Look it up
Zimmermans' mother was part black.

Children.

In 1996 a 60ish woman I knew got held up at gunpoint by a couple of black males as she was getting out of her car at her home. The males then proceeded down the street a few blocks and held up someone else. Police were called and a chase ensued, and shots were fired at the officers, but the males were apprehended. They were two 12 year old boys who had stolen a car and went on a crime spree.

Many, many years ago while in the Army I had a part time job as a security guard at a Woolco store in a rough neighborhood. One day three boys grabbed money out of a opened cash register and took off. I was called to go chase them down, which I did, catching up at a building at the far end of the parking lot. The kids were pooped out and stopped when I told them to. Poor little shits were worn out. No arguments. They were black. A few seconds later my supervisor, a black Barney Fife kind of guy came running around the corner where I had them and pulled his gun on them. I hadn't,. We took them back in and I asked him why did he pull his gun on them. He said you can't trust them not to pull a gun or knife on you, as it had been done before. They were 12 or 13.

Now, what were you were saying about children?

Elk Grove, CA

#642309 Jul 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman was tired of criminals doing what they pleased in his neighborhood and not getting caught.
Then Georgie made a huge mistake because Martin committed no crime.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#642310 Jul 17, 2013
BTW, I had a girl friend once with a teenage son who was quite the thief. His buddies told me that. Quiet, liked music. Much like the description of Trayvon. But he was quite white. He did like the pot, too

I took him under my wing a bit, used him for help where he could make money, and even got him to take his GED test, which I paid for, and he did pass.

After his mother and I had a breakup he broke a window in my van to steal a gun he thought I kept in there, having seen me put it in there at one job. He didn't know I carried it all of the time otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min RiversideRedneck 63,269
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min mpetershat 653,581
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Lbj 106,465
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min Student 45,223
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min Brian_G 445,961
no strings sex in margate (Nov '10) 28 min yas79 68
"My anger wouldn't let me feel for a 'stranger'" 28 min andet1987 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Brian_G 281,811
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Steve III 618,740
More from around the web