Prove there's a god.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#641860 Jul 16, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
God gives us everything for free.
Man invented money.
God gives us everything for free? Give him a nudge and see about setting me up with a new Maserati Gran Turismo. Make sure he calls me about the interior package before he delivers.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#641861 Jul 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
And get snakebit?
I'd be very diligent about keeping the door zipped up and the bed shaken out. ;)

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#641862 Jul 16, 2013
Poor Pomona.

He gets old, he gets sick, he gets to looking forward to that eternal nighty night. Oblivion, nothingness. He is quite ready for it. The peace and tranquility of death.

He takes his last breath. Relief. Good night world.

His Pomona memories. Poof.

But "he" doesn't.

"He" nothing but a yearning to exist. To do something. To be something, anything, just to be able to do something. Agonizing as a consciousness in a nothing. No body, not even a cage to rattle if he had one. Just pure emotional pain. No where to go, and no way to get there.

All alone. Nothing but emotional pain. Not a single memory of what he was. Not even a memory of his dying, and the looking forward to it. Just a yearning to live.
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#641863 Jul 16, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
You converted RR!
The mentally retarded Riverside Redneck would need to spend many years confined to a mental institution for any chance at being de-converted. What's you excuse for desperately clinging to ignorance, intolerance and violence citing Dark Ages dogma, death-denying cowardly Christian cultist Al Garcia?
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#641864 Jul 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your option. As long as the world let's you, go for it.
I don't foresee eminent global collapse in the near future as many do. Even if it were to happen and everything reduced to rubble and chaos supplants order, I would have no desire to remain alive anyway. Saying that, I've always found surviving a major world wide catastrophe interesting. All the old rules are gone. How long would it take once civilized human beings to readopt their savage roots?

Westcliffe, CO

#641865 Jul 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't foresee eminent global collapse in the near future as many do. Even if it were to happen and everything reduced to rubble and chaos supplants order, I would have no desire to remain alive anyway. Saying that, I've always found surviving a major world wide catastrophe interesting. All the old rules are gone. How long would it take once civilized human beings to readopt their savage roots?
You think too simply.

Say you are traveling a long ways from home. You have a pocketful of plastic and ID, even some cash and checks. Then the communications grid goes down. Say a CME fried it and it will be down for days at a minimum. Possibly months before they can get anything back up. You do realize with no communications it is difficult to get organized and synchronized?

Maybe even no radio and TV for the governments to broadcast to the people.

No one is going to take your plastic, or your cash, or your checks. Especially for food. No one knows what has happened or will happen.

Who you gonna call?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#641866 Jul 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
There are those that wouldn't need to "readopt" their savage roots. They consider themselves as "prepared" for what they'd have the rest believe is a sure thing.

Right?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#641867 Jul 16, 2013

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#641868 Jul 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You would find chaos sets in quick when there is nothing to eat, and even cannibalism can become a option. We have seen this in Empires across time, some ravaged by war, others by natural disaster.
But the truth later discovered by archeologists who uncovered the truth. Easter island, The Minoans, Rome, and in prehistoric as well as modern Germany.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europ...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#641869 Jul 16, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The mentally retarded Riverside Redneck would need to spend many years confined to a mental institution for any chance at being de-converted. What's you excuse for desperately clinging to ignorance, intolerance and violence citing Dark Ages dogma, death-denying cowardly Christian cultist Al Garcia?
My excuse? Easy. To keep showing everyone here what a mentally deficient and socially impotent coward you are. A padded rubber room would be appropriate for you. The medical staff would attend to you and wipe up your drool, show you how to re adjust to normal society.

#641870 Jul 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>According to the apple story, his sin was that he loved Eve more than he loved God and that's why he bit the apple too. He didn't want to live without her. You know, like Romeo and Juliet.
I've never heard that before but it sounds like a true love story as old as time itself.
I kinda like that version.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#641871 Jul 16, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they don't! There's absolutely no credible historical evidence the biblical Jesus is anything other than an amalgamated myth. You should seek professional help for your mental illness not Christian revisionist history to rationalize your self-degrading cultist lifestyle, kid.
Myth Buster as a child, and present day as well..... Your stupid repeated sayings, is childish... Kid.

Anon

Cleveland, OH

#641872 Jul 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You think too simply.
Say you are traveling a long ways from home. You have a pocketful of plastic and ID, even some cash and checks. Then the communications grid goes down. Say a CME fried it and it will be down for days at a minimum. Possibly months before they can get anything back up. You do realize with no communications it is difficult to get organized and synchronized?
Maybe even no radio and TV for the governments to broadcast to the people.
No one is going to take your plastic, or your cash, or your checks. Especially for food. No one knows what has happened or will happen.
Who you gonna call?
I'd call MacGyver. Seriously, I have to go, but I'd like to pick up on this tomorrow, if I'm around.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#641873 Jul 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
God gives us everything for free? Give him a nudge and see about setting me up with a new Maserati Gran Turismo. Make sure he calls me about the interior package before he delivers.
Go see the Lone Ranger.
His technology is superb.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#641874 Jul 16, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
There are those that wouldn't need to "readopt" their savage roots. They consider themselves as "prepared" for what they'd have the rest believe is a sure thing.
Right?
To be continued... Gotta go.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#641875 Jul 16, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard that before but it sounds like a true love story as old as time itself.
I kinda like that version.
Pack your bags, you're going on a guilt trip , with Eve you wont need any food because she packed some apples for you.

Westcliffe, CO

#641876 Jul 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd call MacGyver. Seriously, I have to go, but I'd like to pick up on this tomorrow, if I'm around.
Carry some nutrition bars with you. Never know when they will come in handy.

#641877 Jul 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Pack your bags, you're going on a guilt trip , with Eve you wont need any food because she packed some apples for you.
Hey! Have you seen Eve? Her clothing was outstanding! And her apple pies are to die for!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#641878 Jul 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Suffice it to say, Adam wasn't a normal human...
Imaginary people never are.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#641879 Jul 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to be?

Around many Christians, are ya?
Surrounded by them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Clearwater 56,417
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Pegasus 281,486
I'm a boy of 13 yrs old who's looking... 43 min Hey 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 182,992
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 650,810
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 106,100
Is Satan behind mixed-race relationships? 2 hr Steve III 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 45,013
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 10 hr Ajay 74
More from around the web