Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#641173 Jul 15, 2013
RetardoFire wrote:
If living in your anger and hate is an example of how we should act, I want nothing of your beliefs.
Reality Check: You're living in a death-denying hate cult. I oppose all cults. There aren't any beliefs to opposing cults, kid.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#641174 Jul 15, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Errr yeah? Please, share a link. I think we all would like to see this
Read.

http://news.discovery.com/history/religion/mo...

Watch.

http://youtu.be/GM4_51K4PjM

Read and watch:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/739229

Now keep in mind that this doesn't prove it did happen, just that it naturally could happen.

Location hidden

#641175 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You were a Christian once.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wasn't. You can take your self-degrading religious rituals and shove them up your redneck ass!

Location hidden

#641176 Jul 15, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Serpent, snake, talking mongoose, same difference.
Point is, if we have to apply a scientific mindset to the creation story of the Bible, we norice nit one, but plenty of inconsistencies when we compare to what we know the natural order if things are. Same with th rest of the Bible. Beams if fire from the sky, the whole lot. All not in line with phenomena found in nature.
Now, this is the very definition of *magic*.
If your deity DID create the universe, solar system an mankind according to the Bible, then it had to be done in blatant disregard of natural laws = magic
No, you're still not getting it.

How about "Serpent, snake, talking mongoose,{or any other creature you can think of and even some you can't think of} same difference.

I know how you see it, DF. It can't be explained, therefore magic. I disagree.

Location hidden

#641177 Jul 15, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told, I do not know. I do not ponder prophecies and such. I was pointing out the difference of a prophecy over a prediction. One requires specific knowledge of the future, the other is based on past experience
Oh, ok. I see. Well, maybe scar will have an answer, or at least an opinion.

Oh Mighty DF, I ask you summon the poster known as scaritual, that he may do your bidding!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#641178 Jul 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you would like to think you are right, which is what is blinding you to what I said. You got your blood up and got dumb. A few others with you.
What is this "thinking producing"? Is that an emphasis of yours, or a direct quote of mine? I don't recollect using that term.
I believe I said it was part of the process.
I will let what I explained a few times stand on its own. My processor just alerted me to a defective link to the outside world. It can not sustain a coherent data flow.
Let me know if you ever get your problem resolved. Until then I am taking this link offline.
Buh-bye!

When your heart actually begins to do the thinking, instead of the brain, please record those thoughts and then respond to this post. I'll be waiting.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#641179 Jul 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't.
I've tried.
Lol I have just seen
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#641180 Jul 15, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
100% wrong! In reality, there's no such thing as a Christian and I certainly was never indoctrinated into your barbaric cult.

We don't refer to children as pre-Clausian, Clausian and post-Clausian. We shouldn't refer to brainwashed godbots via Christian indoctrination as pre-Christian, Christian and post-Christian.

Unfortunately, you weren't man enough to resist Christian brainwashing and you'll never be man enough to escape your Christian enslavement. You truly are a national embarrassment, an outright disgrace to the human race and a complete waste of a sperm cell, punk.

#641181 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Why, when you read 'serpent', do you automatically think 'lizard'?
A definition of serpent is a treacherous person that exploits trust in order to betray it.
Lol. The definition of a serpent is that?? You are using the most ambigious, the most metaphorical defintion of the word?

RR if you start playing that game, you have lost.

But do this experiment. Go to someone who speaks ancient Hebrew. Ask him to show you a picture of a 'serpent'.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#641182 Jul 15, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong! In reality, there's no such thing as a Christian and I certainly was never indoctrinated into your barbaric cult.
We don't refer to children as pre-Clausian, Clausian and post-Clausian. We shouldn't refer to brainwashed godbots via Christian indoctrination as pre-Christian, Christian and post-Christian.
Unfortunately, you weren't man enough to resist Christian brainwashing and you'll never be man enough to escape your Christian enslavement. You truly are a national embarrassment, an outright disgrace to the human race and a complete waste of a sperm cell, punk.
Oh, come on, Pomona, cut people some slack.

They haven't had your training and success being a little man and showing Mommy who was right when she chastised you for spreading your poopy on the wall. She must have loved you very much.

#641183 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean I;m not getting it the way you see it?
LOL. Ok. Say you travel back in time 50,000 years. You meet the humans that existed then and show them your Zippo.**magic**
No. Our understanding, or lack thereof, can not define how God works. So you call it magic.
So you are saying we are yet to discover that pla ts actually existed before the sun?

You are grasping at straws here, RR

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#641184 Jul 15, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's truly a shame you're not institutionalized where stark raving mad insane lunatics like you belong. Anti-theists oppose religious brainwashing which produces cults of blissfully ignorant self-righteous piles of shit like you. There's never been an anti-theist regime where the citizens have outgrown their childish need for imaginary friends, kid.
I'm glad we don't live in your pol pot type of world of hate and bigotry. You are consumed with hate for others that don't believe in the puddle of crud, I understand what you are doing, but the outcome is greatly making my faith stronger. Thanks for that.

Elk Grove, CA

#641185 Jul 15, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to crawl back in your frozen cave before you thaw out completely. Maybe you are the missing link.....LOL

Elk Grove, CA

#641186 Jul 15, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality Check: You're living in a death-denying hate cult. I oppose all cults. There aren't any beliefs to opposing cults, kid.
I agree, I don't like cults either. Glad I'm not in one. Jesus didn't like them either. Thanks for that.

#641187 Jul 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://dinosaurs.about.com/od/otherprehistori...
What I find intriguing about Topix atheists is their inconsistency in knowledge and intelligence.
Everyone knows snakes had legs at one time. Yet they argue about stupid things like a serpent has always been a snake that slithers.
Snakes evolved from their serpinetine ancestors about 200 million years ago. They had shorter bodies and legs. In fact, you can still feel the remnants of the legs, if you hold the animal.

Obviously, they had undergone a lot of changes. The shape of the lung, the venom glands, heat seeking pits, Jacobsen's organ, etc etc etc.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#641188 Jul 15, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. The definition of a serpent is that?? You are using the most ambigious, the most metaphorical defintion of the word?
But do this experiment. Go to someone who speaks ancient Hebrew. Ask him to show you a picture of a 'serpent'.
No one speaks ancient Hebrew. Unless they have tapes from the time.

Ancient languages, and translations, are ALL a guessing game.

Location hidden

#641189 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Myth Buster wrote:

there's no such thing as a Christian

Location hidden

#641190 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

No.
Why, when you read 'serpent', do you automatically think 'lizard'?
A definition of serpent is a treacherous person that exploits trust in order to betray it.
Double Fine wrote:
No. I did not say 'the' definition of a serpent is that.

I said 'A' definition of a serpent is that.

There is no game I'm playing, you just misunderstood my post.

Location hidden

#641191 Jul 15, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying we are yet to discover that pla ts actually existed before the sun?
You are grasping at straws here, RR
No, dammit. I'm saying that it's possible.

#641192 Jul 15, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Metal Gods are the only real gods.
Amen!

You are a Judas Priest fan?? Never would have guessed. My dad was a huge fan and I listened to them at the age of 9. Priest, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Van Halen... I was raised well.

Rob Halford or Tim "Ripper" Owens?

I am partial to Ripper, truth be told

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 7 min Johnny 2,895
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min ChristineM 228,615
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min mike 601,449
MASLAK / Siemens Servis Maslak ( 299 15 34 ) Le... 28 min garenta 1
Siemens Servis LEVENT ( 299 15 34 ) 4 Levent Si... 30 min garenta 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min RADEKT 260,260
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min pusherman_ 545,194
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Roberta G 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE