Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#641683 Jul 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You must live in the south
I've never seen those spider crickets anywhere else, that's what I call them. Yes those copperheads are menacing but, it's the cotton mouths that worry me. Because they will even chase you , but none of these creatures bother me much, at least until one is on you.
There is nothing more frightening than realizing a spider is crawling on your skin.
I had one chase me at a pond when I was 12 and when I was 5 I saw a big snake eating some kittens. The kitten thing was revolting.

Location hidden

#641684 Jul 16, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>They uhhh.. weren't snakes then.
Were men...

http://www.livescience.com/13148-men-lost-pen...

..."men" before they lost their spines?

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#641685 Jul 16, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
They are smart birds. In Japan they love a very hard nut they cannot crack so they put them on the road for cars to do the cracking!
They do. Some researcher is planning to have crow change machine. The crow picks up change from the street, and exchanges it at the maxhine for a peanut. Problem With that is that crows are savvy enough to steal money
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#641686 Jul 16, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
Not Howard. Think Donald or Daffy? Anyway, so you honestly believe that some non-snake animal got cursed and then was turned into a snake, yes?
Why do you care what a mentally retarded Christian cultist has been programmed to believe?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#641687 Jul 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.
Serpent.
Not snake.
Broken record.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#641688 Jul 16, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Howard. Think Donald or Daffy?
Anyway, so you honestly believe that some non-snake animal got cursed and then was turned into a snake, yes?
Well, kinda. It's all speculation really, the Bible doesn't directly say that. But it does say that the serpent was more cunning than any beast in the field, implying that it was a beast of some sort. The curse God gave it said "you will go on your belly", implying that it wasn't on it's belly before.

If it was a snake already, cursing it to be what it ready is wouldn't make any sense.

It is not known what the serpent in Genesis was before the curse. But it is known what it became after the curse.

“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

#641689 Jul 16, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!..... Cretin!!!!! Pomona! You did get the Dictionary I got you last Christmas!!!!
Good job!!!(Pats Pomona on the head and hands him a cookie)
What kind of cookie? LOL

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#641690 Jul 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:

There were many species of dinosaurs. Some lasted longer than others.
Double Fine wrote:
Yo RR. Dost thou agree?
Well yes. Don't you?

Location hidden

#641691 Jul 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Here's a thought...

You once expressed the desire to be able to buy lots of guns like a big shot gun collector. Develop an effective snake repellent and you'll be richer enough to do that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#641692 Jul 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Broken record.
Can't you just give me that white sheet of yours?

C'mon. Make me happy.

#641693 Jul 16, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me answer, please, please. YES. Australian Aboriginals walked with them.
I posted they have found 15 million yr old fossils in Geebung, Aust. That should be "50 million" years!
As we know the first Australians were here then. They have rock art of some of these creatures.
Please, please tell me you are kidding?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#641694 Jul 16, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care what a mentally retarded Christian cultist has been programmed to believe?
I'm ready to convert.

I wanna be an atheist like you.

Teach me how to hate.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#641696 Jul 16, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, please tell me you are kidding?
I thought the same thing.

I mean, 50 million year old humans?!

O_o

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#641697 Jul 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there is no evidence of abiogenesis, you are using the same belief I have in God.
And we're back to square one.

Location hidden

#641698 Jul 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad you don’t understand that radiation is converted to electricity. I said nothing about seing and vision, what I did say is that you cannot see light, only the effects of it light as it interacts with another body.
You DO NOT SEE radiation, you brains interprets electrical signals
Just because you are incapable of understanding that is not my problem, go to school and do some learning.
You can feel sorry for who the fook makes you look good to your god, it makes no difference to fact
Keep embarrassing yourself, tard, I have no problem with that. It's actually getting kinda funny.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#641699 Jul 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Were men...
http://www.livescience.com/13148-men-lost-pen...
..."men" before they lost their spines?
Gives new meaning to the word "Prick"

Location hidden

#641700 Jul 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs.
Some dogs are chickens.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#641701 Jul 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you don't have to believe the Bible. I'm not trying to talk you into anything.
All I'm saying is that if you're gonna debate the Bible, at least be honest about it.
The Bible says serpent, NOT snake.
The Bible says create, NOT poof.
Understand?
If you're going to believe the bible, at least be honest about it's nonsensical nature. The bible is an absurd work. Revel in it, don't reject it. I would respect christians much more if they embraced the whole zombie angle.

Think of it - a whole world of merchandising and entertainment left untapped for fear of committing blasphemy. Zombie jesus on a T-Rex!

#641702 Jul 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Well, there are a variety of weapons you can use to kill a snake with. I've used a belt, a book, a rake, a shower rod and a piece of PVC pipe this last time. The belt and book victims had just slithered out from under the couch in front of me and I reached for whatever was closest at hand. Bam! Smish smash!
I take it you are not very coordinated or motivated? Or just never presented with one up close? The way I see it you have to kill them as quick as you see them (in the house), otherwise, they end up in the back of closet or under something where you can't get a good swing going. The last thing you want is to have to either dig for them, because that's really dangerous, or ignore them until they ambush you when you least expect it. I had one sneak in the house one time and when I came at the thing it went in a hole under my kitchen cabinet. The bastard spent the entire winter in my kitchen, every time he peaked out of the hole I threw something at him. It's a scary thing having a snake loose when there's a baby in the house. I wanted to take a sledgehammer after the entire kitchen.
Lol no. I catch them. Get a bucket, some newspaler and a nice long stick.

But a ten foot snake that can kill within half an hour, like a Taipan or Black Mamba? No way, no how

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#641703 Jul 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
Although scholars agree on the historicity of the crucifixion...

New Age writes:

Please post the citation that has the crucifixion is in the historic record.
- The best record would be a document of sorts that originated in the Roman Empire during the 1st century.
- A Jewish record from the same period of time. Maybe a log entry into the Sanhedrin?

I'll wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 min Johnny 118
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Big Al 699,407
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min rippygirl423 447,403
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min Chilli J 71,607
REAL reason Pelican's Davis appeared in "Barber... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 5 hr quilterqueen 1,838
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 6 hr Doctor REALITY 14