Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#641153 Jul 15, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Kid, you're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum when you'd be well-advised to gather the courage to leave your self-degrading cultist lifestyle and become a rational adult.
Is that a threat? Are you trying to recruit people into your puddle of crud cult?
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#641154 Jul 15, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
You listen to Judas Priest??
Metal Gods are the only real gods.

Elk Grove, CA

#641155 Jul 15, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is based in reality on observations and experiments. There's no faith required in studying science with supporting evidence.
Science is based on models and theories, that's the reason it's constantly changing. I don't put my faith in that.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#641156 Jul 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think god would more appreciate those who did the best they could and didn't pester him all the time.
Well.... He has been around a long time so I would guess that he's had enough time to practice his patience :)
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#641157 Jul 15, 2013
whack job waaasssuuup wrote:
how can physical 'science' test and prove things that are spiritual, moral and eternal???
see you on judgment day!
There's absolutely no scientific evidence that anything exists in the universe which is "spiritual, moral and eternal". Judgement Day is a juvenile myth created to control gullible fools and it certainly has worked on a retarded and revolting pile of shit like you.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#641158 Jul 15, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Have you read the writings of St. Augustine "Confessions" ? thats his part of his autobiography. I think you should read it.
You should seek professional help for your mental illness instead of seeking out bullshit to support your own inane delusions, death-denying cowardly Christian cultist Al Garcia!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#641159 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
A discerning individual would note that very old book hints at evolution from that story and the story of creation. This is very interesting because man would have to have existed with dinosaurs, or the writers of the book at a much later date would have had to have the knowledge to make a link between fossils and ancient life.

But Topix atheists lack that mental horsepower, which is why they limp along with what they consider their superior intellects told them. And get obnoxious with it.

Their science, and that of the theistic, is revealing our life and consciousness is based upon projections of what we call energy combined with mathematical formulations resulting in putting a picture together of what those projections bounce of off of. Their low horsepower does not allow them to venture beyond seeing something shiny and believing it is real and the only thing there is, no matter how hard one can try. Colloquially they can be called dumb, but a nicer term is ill equipped in the abstract thinking department.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#641160 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly. Scientists have proven that it is naturally possible to do so.
Errr yeah? Please, share a link. I think we all would like to see this
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#641161 Jul 15, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
You were a Christian once.
No, I wasn't. You can take your self-degrading religious rituals and shove them up your redneck ass!

#641162 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but TT is wrong. The bible does not explain how God created anything, just that He did.
And it's a serpent, not a snake.
Serpent, snake, talking mongoose, same difference.

Point is, if we have to apply a scientific mindset to the creation story of the Bible, we norice nit one, but plenty of inconsistencies when we compare to what we know the natural order if things are. Same with th rest of the Bible. Beams if fire from the sky, the whole lot. All not in line with phenomena found in nature.

Now, this is the very definition of *magic*.

If your deity DID create the universe, solar system an mankind according to the Bible, then it had to be done in blatant disregard of natural laws = magic
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#641163 Jul 15, 2013
RetardoFire wrote:
It appears you have doubts.
There's no doubt you're living proof that religious indoctrination requires ignorance and cowardice resulting in arrogance and intolerance. You're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#641164 Jul 15, 2013
RetardoFire wrote:
Are you trying to recruit people into your puddle of crud cult?
Rational adults who understand that organized religion is a cruel and dangerous hoax created to control feeble-minded and weak-willed subhuman cretins like you don't form a telepathic cult, you religiously retarded imbecilic sociopath!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#641165 Jul 15, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You should seek professional help for your mental illness instead of seeking out bullshit to support your own inane delusions, death-denying cowardly Christian cultist Al Garcia!
You should seek professional help for your mental illness instead of seeking out bovine excrement to support your own inane delusions, Christ denying cowardly Atheist Myth Booger
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#641166 Jul 15, 2013
RetardoFire wrote:
I don't put my faith in that.
You vehemently refuse to accept historical, scientific and medical evidence in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing. The death-denying cowardly Christian godbot who puts their Dark Ages cult ahead of their country is both a national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race.

#641167 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, say you foresee the future. You see terrorists bombing Big Ben.
In what way does that take away the terrorist's free will to bomb Big Ben?
Truth be told, I do not know. I do not ponder prophecies and such. I was pointing out the difference of a prophecy over a prediction. One requires specific knowledge of the future, the other is based on past experience

Elk Grove, CA

#641168 Jul 15, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no doubt you're living proof that religious indoctrination requires ignorance and cowardice resulting in arrogance and intolerance. You're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately, kid.
It's a shame you were not under Pol Pot and living under his regime, then you would get exactly what you are hoping for today, internment work camps and mass murder of those that don't agree with your quackery.

Elk Grove, CA

#641169 Jul 15, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
If living in your anger and hate is an example of how we should act, I want nothing of your beliefs.

Elk Grove, CA

#641170 Jul 15, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational adults who understand that organized religion is a cruel and dangerous hoax created to control feeble-minded and weak-willed subhuman cretins like you don't form a telepathic cult, you religiously retarded imbecilic sociopath!
Are you saying unorganized religion is acceptable in your pol pot mind?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#641171 Jul 15, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Serpent, snake, talking mongoose, same difference.
Point is, if we have to apply a scientific mindset to the creation story of the Bible, we norice nit one, but plenty of inconsistencies when we compare to what we know the natural order if things are. Same with th rest of the Bible. Beams if fire from the sky, the whole lot. All not in line with phenomena found in nature.
Now, this is the very definition of *magic*.
If your deity DID create the universe, solar system an mankind according to the Bible, then it had to be done in blatant disregard of natural laws = magic
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/

Get into the media and watch the Symbols of an Alien Sky.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2013/07/09/unnatur...

Electricity making clouds move quickly.

99% of the visible universe is plasma. Plasma becomes neutral matter if assembled correctly, which is what we are primarily made of. That is the stuff you can see. The stuff you can't see, such as black holes, dark energy and dark matter is professed to exist by physicists, and in rather large quantity. You can't see it so you can't determine its structure, however, it is responsible for most of our structure in the neutral matter world and observable universe. The existence of such fits their formulas. Per physics.

And you feel perfectly assured that your claim there is NO design, and thus higher intelligence to our existence is a perfectly rational assessment.

Uh huh.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#641172 Jul 15, 2013
RetardoFire wrote:
It's a shame you were not under Pol Pot and living under his regime
It's truly a shame you're not institutionalized where stark raving mad insane lunatics like you belong. Anti-theists oppose religious brainwashing which produces cults of blissfully ignorant self-righteous piles of shit like you. There's never been an anti-theist regime where the citizens have outgrown their childish need for imaginary friends, kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min truth 545,186
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 33 min andet1987 4,249
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 37 min andet1987 1,118
Is Chris Brown a Gang Member Now? 43 min andet1987 5
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 46 min dman3626 7
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min onemale 260,239
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 57 min Tim Osman 118,315
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 228,601
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 601,444
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WesternNationsAWo... 174,211

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE