“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#641046 Jul 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh is a she.
And perhaps brighter than anyone else here.
For me, it's a pleasure to see her mind at work.
Perhaps brighter than anyone else here??

You commit blasphemy! The infinite knowledge, the unspeakable wisdom, the uninhibitable awesomeness and indescribable humility of Double Fine cannot be undermined!

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#641047 Jul 15, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman be a dictator?? Never! I mean look at the great dictators! Hitler! Stalin! Amin! Genghis Khan! Saladin! Saddam! All men. An they did the best job at being a dictator: They have killed far more people than any female ruler and have enriched themselves to a far greater extent than any female ruler has ever done.
A woman does not have the balls to commit a genocide! Us men do it and go have a sammich!
Tee hee. Please do not take Double Fine serious on this post
Yeah but where is your stash?

Without it, you can be overthrown by any girl, let alone a woman!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#641048 Jul 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Chemical reactions in a puddle of crud does not form intelligent life.
It doesn't have to form intelligent life. Just the simplest of cells.

Since: May 11

UK

#641049 Jul 15, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
A wonderfully self-righteous post. But you haven't answered my question.
A one world government is not practical or possible, I'm more in favour of micro government where powers are devolved from the centre than a large bloated central government.

The UN declaration of human rights has nothing to do with government.

Do you find it difficult to believe or does it conflict with your afro-centrist dogma that anyone who is white would wish you well?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#641050 Jul 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
God picked up a handful of mud and breathed life into it.
ROTFLMMFGDAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
He said created remember? It wasn't magic poofing so it's true!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#641051 Jul 15, 2013
Godfather wrote:
I get out from my mom ass, that's prove a god excist
So...you're a pile of sh!t?

Since: May 11

UK

#641052 Jul 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
God picked up a handful of mud and breathed life into it.
ROTFLMMFGDAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
....life cannot come from no life therefore it naturally follows that man was fabricated from dirt by magic man.

I mean why couldn't I see it, I've been so blind.

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#641053 Jul 15, 2013
The amount of people that see ghosts amazes me. Does God know he has a leak somewhere? My Daughter goes to school with a lot of Polynesians, they carry on a bout demons all the time and have exorcisms, etc. I have pointed out they seem to have more of them then Christians from other countries and races! How come the most important question isn't asked when John Edwards and the like are talking to spirits. Have you met God yet? Who's looking after the gates? How come John Edwards and other's like him don't get spirits with names they can't pronounce, or from another race? And the spirits always say the same thing, that they are OK!
Very funny.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#641054 Jul 15, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ellia:

The exact same thing happened to me when I was about 11 years old I went deep into the mud about a foot and could not get out, I held my breath as long as I could the thing about drowning that hurts the most was the stark fear. I knew I was going to die and I could not hold my breath any longer and swallowed the water like one would breathe and my lungs were being filled with this dirty water near the edge of this dirty creek where plants would dump all their toxins in the water where it look like black on the top with a rainbow appearance to it. While my lungs were being filled up I asked my self this question? I wonder where I am going to? Heaven or hell? Right there I felt dry and it was like I was in some movie theater looking at my life flash in front of me I was able to stop the frame and think about it and be sad what I did and then it moved on to another time in my life. I thought this was very strange but later heard that this is common for people who drown. This was a turning point in my little life not a complete change but it did get me to think more about God. While I was under water I hit my hand on something I must have been in about seven feet of water and when my hand hit this something I grabbed hold of it. I came out of the movie so to speak and felt wet again and fearful when I was seeing my life go by me I felt calm and dry but once I hit my hand on whatever this was I grabbed of hold to dear life so hard I pulled my sneakers off of me and they came off of my feet and a sucking sound pooped and I started coming up pulling myself on this whatever maybe a branch maybe the angel of the Lord I do not know all that I know when I looked in the water there was not a fish around this dirty water just some shopping carts and some old dead branches when I pulled up on dry ground I was spewing all this garbage out of me on the ground about 10- 15 min, I believe God has a way to draw one when He wants to and years later I remember this like it was yesterday that was almost 50 years now. Thank you for making me think about this again it was a good reminder and wake up call so to speak. Again, Thank you. Gary
Well, that explains a lot.

“Listen to the sounds”

#641055 Jul 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't have to form intelligent life. Just the simplest of cells.
A cell is by no means simple. It has various cell organelles, which are quite spectacular in their own right as well.

#641056 Jul 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You think someone with a replacement heart in them is not conscious of that?
You didn't specify what you are now missing, but if it isn't a key organ, it had a minor impact on the thought processes of your brain. If it was something like a gall bladder did you notice something was wrong before removal? Did it affect your thinking?
You project a lot into what other people say to reinforce your beliefs, which are based upon what you know, right?
Well, little Timmy, I am now going to impart what is called wisdom, and it didn't originate with me. It is rather old and based upon an absolute truth. It is something you should incorporate into your knowledge base somehow when determining realities and beliefs and determinations. Now, you will react negatively to it instead of analyzing it and incorporating into your being. Read that sentence twice, because you will.
In your travels and progression through life you will find that there was a lot you didn't know. Yet you made fateful decision based upon what you did "Know". You thought you were right at the time. This happens to everyone with a normal brain.
That is an absolute truth. Here is the wisdom.
Reserve judgment and determinations on the things you don't know yet and can't know.
That would include the supernatural, deities, etc, etc. It also means refrain from telling others they are wrong about something you can't know. Makes you look stupid.
"Reserve judgement and determinations on the things you don't know and can't yet know."

Wise words, Dave. Heed them

#641057 Jul 15, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Double Fine would stop shaving for a week and see how it comes on

Location hidden

#641058 Jul 15, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Survey shows that 9 out of 10 civil right's abusees prefer a female dictator over a male.

http://luchins.com/dickery/superman_261_super...

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#641059 Jul 15, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>A cell is by no means simple. It has various cell organelles, which are quite spectacular in their own right as well.
The first cells were able only to replicate and gather energy from their surroundings.

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#641060 Jul 15, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman be a dictator?? Never! I mean look at the great dictators! Hitler! Stalin! Amin! Genghis Khan! Saladin! Saddam! All men. An they did the best job at being a dictator: They have killed far more people than any female ruler and have enriched themselves to a far greater extent than any female ruler has ever done.
A woman does not have the balls to commit a genocide! Us men do it and go have a sammich!
Tee hee. Please do not take Double Fine serious on this post
It's funny, humor is good. There's been a few beatches in history, their beauty and flirting, a bit of manipulation, has caused a few wars :( The world is raising a few nasty girls these days, with some genocide may not be such a push.
My kids think I'd make a good dictator!

Location hidden

#641061 Jul 15, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
A cell is by no means simple. It has various cell organelles, which are quite spectacular in their own right as well.
The timeline of evolutionary history shows Prokaryote's had 1/2- to a full billion years to form , then another billion and a half years to form into complex cells. Do you realize just how much time taking a billion years is? Taking it's own sweet time I'd say.
Man has been around for 1/5000th of that amount of time.
750,000 x the amount of time man has walked the Earth is what it took for simple cells to become complex cells.

#641062 Jul 15, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, here you are, stuck in the Dark Ages. Go figure.
Huh.

Double Fine has not yet engaged you on here. But, a rumour us circulating that you are "perhsps the brightest person on here". This rumour is spurious and completely untrue!

The deity of Double Fine has no equal. Double Fine's humility knows no bounds. Double Fine's awesomeness is greater than the size of the universe.

Please, put an end to the rumour, an accept the gracious gift of mercy Double Fine offers you. Double Fine has sacrificed his favourite scale model car for you to one day enter paradise.

Confess and be blessed, my child.

I am the Fine One.

The Refined One.

The the third best supported deity on the thread

Double Fine

Location hidden

#641063 Jul 15, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh.
Double Fine has not yet engaged you on here. But, a rumour us circulating that you are "perhsps the brightest person on here". This rumour is spurious and completely untrue!
The deity of Double Fine has no equal. Double Fine's humility knows no bounds. Double Fine's awesomeness is greater than the size of the universe.
Please, put an end to the rumour, an accept the gracious gift of mercy Double Fine offers you. Double Fine has sacrificed his favourite scale model car for you to one day enter paradise.
Confess and be blessed, my child.
I am the Fine One.
The Refined One.
The the third best supported deity on the thread
Double Fine
Perhaps you double bumped your head this morning? LOL

“Listen to the sounds”

#641064 Jul 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
A one world government is not practical or possible, I'm more in favour of micro government where powers are devolved from the centre than a large bloated central government.
The UN declaration of human rights has nothing to do with government.
Do you find it difficult to believe or does it conflict with your afro-centrist dogma that anyone who is white would wish you well?
I did not express any distrust for white people. I do not appreciate your suggestions of racism. I just know how colonialists operate. All are the same, whether it be white, arab, or chinese.

I am nonetheless, glad that you do not believe in one world government nonsense.

“Listen to the sounds”

#641065 Jul 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
The first cells were able only to replicate and gather energy from their surroundings.
Let alone replication, just for a cell to exist, that in itself is quite complex on its own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 7 min Alexey25 516
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Hank 568,647
What Is The New World Order? 12 min flbadcatowner 25
Why did God make man so weak? 26 min Why is man so weak 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min The Truth from S... 607,256
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 267,606
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 2 hr Kid_Tomorrow 31
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr cheer the f up 120,777
Scientific proof for God's existence 5 hr let your brother rip 647
More from around the web