Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#641400 Jul 15, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a religiously retarded redneck with no capacity to grasp irrefutable historical, scientific and medical facts in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing. You're here solely to proselytize and deserve a "hateful attitude" from all rational people.
You're a athiestically retarded city boy with no capacity to grasp irrefutable historical, religious and faith facts in contradiction to your atheist brainwashing. You're here solely to proselytize and deserve a "hateful attitude" from all rational people.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#641401 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You lie to cover lies about lies.
You hit babies and women.

And you think it's cool.

Not much of a man, in my view.

A coward, yes.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#641402 Jul 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/
Get into the media and watch the Symbols of an Alien Sky.
http://www.ghosttheory.com/2013/07/09/unnatur...
Electricity making clouds move quickly.
99% of the visible universe is plasma. Plasma becomes neutral matter if assembled correctly, which is what we are primarily made of. That is the stuff you can see. The stuff you can't see, such as black holes, dark energy and dark matter is professed to exist by physicists, and in rather large quantity. You can't see it so you can't determine its structure, however, it is responsible for most of our structure in the neutral matter world and observable universe. The existence of such fits their formulas. Per physics.
And you feel perfectly assured that your claim there is NO design, and thus higher intelligence to our existence is a perfectly rational assessment.
Uh huh.
The <±.·:*¨`*ELECTRIC±UNIVERSE* ¨`*:·.±>

Of the Blather Mage, Dave Of Zizzy Edicts.

1. Circumpolar Magnetidialectictric Geological Stringy Thingeory.

<±The Dave Nelson±> "Okay, here is something you can all do yourself. An experiment, if you will. You must first deunderstandify or something like that, and put aside all preconceived notions that the science you understand or have been "taught", has any validity even if you know it is valid. It may fly in the face of your "so called" Physics, but, I say it plain, unashamedly and without reservation. I march to the beat of a different drum. I boldly go where no man, except me, obviously, HAS GONE BEFORE!... <ahem> ... Now, let me explain; Tie a string to your finger, any bodily appendage thingy will work, but I prefer a finger because it's easy to locate and see. Next, obtain two speaker magnets, say from a Radio Shack™ dumpster. Now, find a rock. Juggle those for 56¼ seconds.... SEE? Amazing, isn't it?

That's called personal experience, I've replicated it hundreds of times, and the "religion science" of today can't adequately explain what just happened there...."

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#641403 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a athiestically retarded city boy with no capacity to grasp irrefutable historical, religious and faith facts in contradiction to your atheist brainwashing. You're here solely to proselytize and deserve a "hateful attitude" from all rational people.
RIverside...I gotta tell ya...<bats eyelashes> You one fine specimen of something outta nothing!

:)

“I speak my mind”

#641404 Jul 15, 2013
For the record...Al Garcia....re: my post to RR...you are too!:)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#641405 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh.
Gnosticism....
Ugh. Christianity.

Location hidden

#641406 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're still not getting it.
How about "Serpent, snake, talking mongoose,{or any other creature you can think of and even some you can't think of} same difference.
I know how you see it, DF. It can't be explained, therefore magic. I disagree.
One word describes it all, perfectly. No need for the twisted Christian logic and bizarre explanations.

All you need is the one word, and it's clear.

Myth.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#641407 Jul 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The <±.·:*¨`*ELECTRIC±UNIVERSE* ¨`*:·.±>
Of the Blather Mage, Dave Of Zizzy Edicts.
1. Circumpolar Magnetidialectictric Geological Stringy Thingeory.
<±The Dave Nelson±> "Okay, here is something you can all do yourself. An experiment, if you will. You must first deunderstandify or something like that, and put aside all preconceived notions that the science you understand or have been "taught", has any validity even if you know it is valid. It may fly in the face of your "so called" Physics, but, I say it plain, unashamedly and without reservation. I march to the beat of a different drum. I boldly go where no man, except me, obviously, HAS GONE BEFORE!... <ahem> ... Now, let me explain; Tie a string to your finger, any bodily appendage thingy will work, but I prefer a finger because it's easy to locate and see. Next, obtain two speaker magnets, say from a Radio Shack™ dumpster. Now, find a rock. Juggle those for 56¼ seconds.... SEE? Amazing, isn't it?
That's called personal experience, I've replicated it hundreds of times, and the "religion science" of today can't adequately explain what just happened there...."
:-)

I am delighted that I can motivate you to putting your brain to work in some fashion.

“I speak my mind”

#641408 Jul 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
One word describes it all, perfectly. No need for the twisted Christian logic and bizarre explanations.
All you need is the one word, and it's clear.
Myth.
All that space added such a nice effect....I was totally in suspense...and you finish with "myth"? No...just...no.

Cone on one eye...get it together!:)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#641409 Jul 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit babies and women.
And you think it's cool.
Not much of a man, in my view.
A coward, yes.
that is why he has a christian god belief

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#641410 Jul 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Do what you want. You will have to live with it, not me.

You injured that young boy who was in a bad way because of your pride and vanity.
The end must be near.

I agree with Dave!

Westcliffe, CO

#641411 Jul 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
The end must be near.
I agree with Dave!
Then you better get right with God while you can.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#641412 Jul 15, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Well...although I wasn't seriously harmed, I did have a terrible allergic reaction to a wasp...could you drop that "serious harm bit" down to moderate for tomorrow? I really don't like the dang wasps!!
Wasps are evil. Unlike bees, that can only sting once, a single wasp can sting several times and come back again for more.

Location hidden

#641413 Jul 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 3:1
Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made.
Are snakes crafty?
They certainly are.

Location hidden

#641414 Jul 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be wrong, but perhaps snakes evolved from magnets?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Actually there are some similarities.
But you couldn't understand them.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

Westcliffe, CO

#641415 Jul 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Wasps are evil. Unlike bees, that can only sting once, a single wasp can sting several times and come back again for more.
They aren't, either. They kill spiders. spiders are evil.

Don't bug them and they won't bug you. Just don't put your hands in places you can't see where they are around. Good habit to have. Can keep you from getting snake or black widow bit. Don't surprise or attack them. Getting over your panic is the biggest thing.

Westcliffe, CO

#641416 Jul 15, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasp

Wasps are your friend.

Catcher1

Long Beach, CA

#641417 Jul 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you better get right with God while you can.
Yikes.

Don't be afraid, Dave.

Catcher1

Long Beach, CA

#641418 Jul 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be wrong, but perhaps snakes evolved from magnets?
<quoted text>
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
Very good.
Haha.

Catcher1

Long Beach, CA

#641419 Jul 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't, either. They kill spiders. spiders are evil.
Don't bug them and they won't bug you. Just don't put your hands in places you can't see where they are around. Good habit to have. Can keep you from getting snake or black widow bit. Don't surprise or attack them. Getting over your panic is the biggest thing.
Same with scorpions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Star Wars 17,491
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min hojo 683,935
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,711
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 1 hr eli_mitchell137 2
Looking for girls to snapchat 2 hr aldenmorgan737 3
Blindfolded, hands tied and forced to their kne... 3 hr Leave None Alive 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 4 hr andet1987 86
More from around the web