Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but you were quite fussy on the cross. You demanded beer instead of water.
Yeah it was a tall boy he wanted too, you know 24 oz, a double beer. LOL
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die --

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but you were quite fussy on the cross. You demanded beer instead of water.
Seriously, hey, I cannot hold down the alcohol I used to. A mere 2 years ago, I would go into a Durbanville pub and put away 6 Double gin and tonics within two hours. I would fly Joburg to Cape Town and polish 4 beers, in flight.

The other day, I had my first Gin and Tonic in months... I could not even finish it. I have wussed out, completely.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah it was a tall boy he wanted too, you know 24 oz, a double beer. LOL
Lol I wouldn't even be able to finish that. From drunken fighter to beerginner in less than a year

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Flowering period-less crickets hopping through cabbage and flower beds are more likely than a talking snake conning you into taking drugs to find out you were really naked to start with, if you think about it.
So when was the last time you was walking around unaware of you nakedness? Was there some menz following you? I have no idea why..lol
Hmmm...whatev...I'm gonna maintain that to come up with that crap....you had to be a little on the wasted side...lol...I mean seriously dude...I read that, then reread it, then read it again and I was just like..."hmm????"

Anywayzzz...I don't ever recall be unaware of my nakedness...for "menz" to be following me around. But that'd you'd have no idea why...if it were to have occurred...what's up with that? Are you attacking my appearance here Aura? Really??? LOL!

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>No silly you can't make sense of everything, sometimes a provocateur of delirium is lurking in the shadows of literary madness. The true nature of the Lord of Delirium unbeknownst to the unsuspecting prey who are amongst garden gnomes and the fruit of the vine.
Literary madness indeed! So you're the Jack London of this thread? Got it!:)

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you misunderstand. Which is bigger? Double Fine's incomprehensible humility, or Double Fine's infinite awesomeness?
The answer Double Fine comes up with, is both... At the same time
Alrighty then! So no Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde going on...Double Fine believes he is just an incomprehensible humble and awesome kinda kinda guy...

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine is comical, yes. It adds to Doube Fine's (already breathtaking) appeal.
Lol...so now you're Triple Fine!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Alrighty then! So no Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde going on...Double Fine believes he is just an incomprehensible humble and awesome kinda kinda guy...
Not believes.. Is. Many worshippers pray to Double Fine. There are not one, but two threads dedicated to the humility of Double Fine

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that our society is not perfect does not mean we should treat our prisoners badly. Life is terribly unfair sometimes. We don't gain anything by making it worse for criminals.
Well...no fear there! At least we got one thing going on for us.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You should study the Big Bang Theory, abiogenesis and evolution if you're sincerely interested in learning facts in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing.
Thanks for proving you make big statements but can't back them up. You said: " If the universe had been deliberately designed then there would be overwhelming evidence of design and none exists." And what kinds of evidence would that be? Why are you so misinformed that you can't argue what you "think" you know?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...whatev...I'm gonna maintain that to come up with that crap....you had to be a little on the wasted side...lol...I mean seriously dude...I read that, then reread it, then read it again and I was just like..."hmm????"
Anywayzzz...I don't ever recall be unaware of my nakedness...for "menz" to be following me around. But that'd you'd have no idea why...if it were to have occurred...what's up with that? Are you attacking my appearance here Aura? Really??? LOL!
What? I even got some skins for you to wear out of Eden ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You should study the Big Bang Theory, abiogenesis and evolution if you're sincerely interested in learning facts in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing.
Scientists have yet to discover a single molecule that has “learned to make copies of itself” Abiogenesis is only one area of research which illustrates that the naturalistic origin of life hypothesis has become less and less probable as molecular biology has progressed, and is now at the point that its plausibility appears outside the realm of probability. Numerous origin-of-life researchers, have lamented the fact that molecular biology during the past half-a-century has not been very kind to any naturalistic origin-of-life theory. Abiogenesis is an old outdated theory.

The bigger question should be : Which requires more faith in the impossible, Abiogenesis or Santa?

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I understand drug abuse perfectly well. I did not say that drug related healthcare costs should not be included, I said that they would be mitigated with better education, research, and treatment.
I did say that enforcement should not be included, because it is not a direct result of drug abuse. It is a result of the state enforcing a set of laws that it has no business enforcing. Do you think it's reasonable that we spend billions of dollars "warring" with a problem that isn't going away? Enforcement is completely unnecessary and not a "natural," direct result of drug abuse. We bring those costs on ourselves in trying to codify morality. Vices are not criminal acts.
Anyways, we are off topic - my initial assertion was that treatment is cheaper than the revolving door of incarceration, which it is, and which your own stats have borne out.
Treatment is not cheaper than incarceration. I have no idea what cave you're living in...but you need to come on out and get in the real world.

The burden of paying for rehabs has shifted largely to the public sector, namely states. Medicaid, state-sponsored insurance programs for the poor, and other state agencies paid almost 60 percent of the total cost of rehab in 2003. That year, a total of $20.7 billion was spent on treating individuals with a substance dependency.
http://people.howstuffworks.com/rehab5.htm

Relapse rates for addictive diseases usually are in the range of 50% to 90%
http://www.caron.org/current-statistics.html

Now..since common sense seems to allude you...use those stats and try to wrap your head around the fact that most rehab programs are very expensive and over half of the time...they don't even work.

Don't misunderstand...I'm all about trying to help people...but rehab is far more costly than you seem to realize and it's effectiveness is dependent on quite a few factors that go beyond the tehab itself. At some point, people have to pull up their big girl and big boy undies and take responsibility for their own actions. As long as the state or government is willing to keep footing the bill for these people, they seem to keep coming back to rehab centers or keep rolling into the ERs with overdoses, where again, their state Medicaid ends up footing the bill. Apparently, Timn, you either don't work for a living or you enjoy working to pay for the irresponsibilities of others. I personally, do not.

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>There wasn't life. Now there is life. We've never found a god anywhere. QED.
Correction...you've never found God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Literary madness indeed! So you're the Jack London of this thread? Got it!:)
Na, I'm more the Yukon Cornelius type. heheheh

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You are basing your "nature has never done this again" argument on how large a slice of the universe?
Show me the evidence and we'll talk. I've been down this road with several posters...Not one has been able to provide sufficient evidence...no matter how many slices of the universe you base it on.

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
for you
what would make someone a scientist?
I would think for anyone, a sufficient educational background and expert knowledge in one of the many fields of natural or physical sciences.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...so now you're Triple Fine!!!
Triple fine was too fine and was suffocated im a sea of lesbians. If Double Fine gets any finer his life is in danger

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Scientists have yet to discover a single molecule that has “learned to make copies of itself” Abiogenesis is only one area of research which illustrates that the naturalistic origin of life hypothesis has become less and less probable as molecular biology has progressed, and is now at the point that its plausibility appears outside the realm of probability. Numerous origin-of-life researchers, have lamented the fact that molecular biology during the past half-a-century has not been very kind to any naturalistic origin-of-life theory. Abiogenesis is an old outdated theory.
The bigger question should be : Which requires more faith in the impossible, Abiogenesis or Santa?
http://www.livescience.com/3214-life-created-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 608,201 - 608,220 of716,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

572 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min petesake 114,640
Why America is a ROTTEN nation! 3 min Doctor REALITY 11
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min pusherman_ 530,064
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min WasteWater 255,710
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 min shyam 4,084
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 40 min Ryu 754
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 51 min Harrison Freebird 53,138
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min Aura Mytha 223,203
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Strength and Honor 171,450
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••