“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#640543 Jul 13, 2013
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think quoting in French makes you intelligent? Think again my little wumpus.
she claimed one of PAs posts was the best she'd seen...for Pete's sake...she's gonna have to do something to help herself...i

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#640544 Jul 13, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
ZAR ...? I'd have to have one of those to save one...but.... I live on a mountain...so not many riders on the way down...and I'm only about 5 min from work from the bottom....Sooo...no need. I kinda like singing while I drive too...riders would be all talking and junk...Nah...No carpools for me!
ZAR - South African Rand.

I sinf when driving long distance. Trick I learnt from my uncle. You relax and are not too bothered about the guy that changes lane without an indicator.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#640545 Jul 13, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed some boinkin'!!
Wait, don't tell me.

RR and Nano?

I thought RR was straight.

Location hidden

#640546 Jul 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully the Axolotl won't go extinct before scientists learn the secret of its ability to regenerate its limbs.
It looks like that could be to late my friend. But I'm sure there's a few in a jar somewhere.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#640547 Jul 13, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
A plant cricket that doesn't have a period? Wow...just Wow...that took some thought to come up with...are you high tonight?
Flowering period-less crickets hopping through cabbage and flower beds are more likely than a talking snake conning you into taking drugs to find out you were really naked to start with, if you think about it.

So when was the last time you was walking around unaware of you nakedness? Was there some menz following you? I have no idea why..lol

Location hidden

#640548 Jul 14, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol now THAT was left field
I agree , but so is the whole creation story!

#640549 Jul 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe losing the ability to speak is why they spit so much now.
Lolerbats. Tickled my funnybone, that one did

Location hidden

#640550 Jul 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe losing the ability to speak is why they spit so much now.
Danged one eyed snakes!

Location hidden

#640551 Jul 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Eye for an eye makes for a very narrow view.

Location hidden

#640552 Jul 14, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>the bad US Military during earlyNAtive Indian/US wars wiped out many Bison and indians!
The major contributor where the railroads,the development, as well, as believe it or not, but shooting Bison and other big game from a moving train, was somewhat of a sport, not to mention the fur trade.Mankinds development,has done this to every environment on the planet. There really is not much left that we haven't fuked up. We have become no different than the animals we lock up at the zoo. There is no more natural, in nature.

Location hidden

#640553 Jul 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, yes, it makes every one blind.

Location hidden

#640554 Jul 14, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
No...he never hit the ball at all...much less left field....that was one of those...reach across the plate and swing way to late strikes!
No silly you can't make sense of everything, sometimes a provocateur of delirium is lurking in the shadows of literary madness. The true nature of the Lord of Delirium unbeknownst to the unsuspecting prey who are amongst garden gnomes and the fruit of the vine.

#640555 Jul 14, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Humility never dwarfs awesomeness...normally boosts it. Talking in third person...that might...well...that might dwarf it DF!:/
No, you misunderstand. Which is bigger? Double Fine's incomprehensible humility, or Double Fine's infinite awesomeness?

The answer Double Fine comes up with, is both... At the same time

Location hidden

#640556 Jul 14, 2013
Like blind faith!

#640557 Jul 14, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Get you off the subject of science and you're actually comical! Well... You're a little comical on the science topic too...but we'll let that go!:)
Double Fine is comical, yes. It adds to Doube Fine's (already breathtaking) appeal.

#640558 Jul 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Eye eye, sir!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#640559 Jul 14, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't lack compassion...I just have my priorities in a different order than you. I don't see the government rushing to the aid of the family living in a car after a man lost his job when his company bellied up because another employee embezzled millions of dollars from them. Yet, that embezzler, he gets placed in a minimum security prison with tv, Internet, a gym to work out in, 3 hot meals, free healthcare...etc...etc...and the family of four ends up eating outta garbage cans from behind McDonalds. Sooner or later...that dad is stealing to feed his kids. It's a backwards and messed up system that caters to the convict and let's it he people who want to contribute to society go hungry.
The fact that our society is not perfect does not mean we should treat our prisoners badly. Life is terribly unfair sometimes. We don't gain anything by making it worse for criminals.

#640560 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, don't tell me.
RR and Nano?
We drew raffles.

Say, is that a 2 you are holding?

*hopeful look*

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#640561 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, don't tell me.
RR and Nano?
He did too~/.

Location hidden

#640562 Jul 14, 2013
Hey, man, you don't talk to the Colonel. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min shyam 5,510
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min lil whispers 604,944
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 20 min andet1987 5,711
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Rick in Kansas 265,076
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 46 min andet1987 5,098
Gay snapchat names 51 min vance_srh 146
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 175,595
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 559,294
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Haji Muhammad Abd... 441,762
More from around the web