Al Garcia

Riverside, CA

#640381 Jul 13, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection is an instinctive defense mechanism for death-denying cowardly Christian cultists like you.
Religious addiction is a mental illness not a lifestyle choice and it's you who's the religious addict so stop lying to yourself, brainwashed coward Al Garcia!
Surveillance video of PA at home:

http://youtu.be/RQb2m6VJ-eo

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#640382 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not "call it what I like", you will.
I will call it like it is.
Good.

Then call it corporal punishment on a six-month-old baby.

Go.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#640383 Jul 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I'd boink you , but can't hit a 6 month old child. Or tap , but I can issue a strong reprimand deliberately. BTW hitting is not exclusively confined to using the hands.
You'd boink me?!

Dude.

No...

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Sunbury, OH

#640384 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb atheist.
Proverbs 16:9
The heart of man plans his way...
Dumb Christian...you forgot the rest of Proverbs 16:9
"A man's heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps."
If the lord directs his steps, then HOW do you equate that verse to "free will"?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Joshua 24:15
And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve...
What does this have to do with FREE WILL?!
This relates to choosing which God you worship...what does that have to do with FREE WILL?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
John 7:17 ESV
If anyone's will is to do God's will...
"Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own."
What does this have to do with FREE WILL never being mentioned even ONCE in the bible?
This says GOD'S WILL, and whether or not teachings come from God or not. It has nothing to do with "free will" on earth.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."
Free will us not "made up", as you ignorantly believe.
Free will itself is NOT made up...but trying to attribute FREE WILL as being in the bible, or being sent in a message from God IS made up!! LOL, The mere fact that you can't provide ONE VERSE from the bible that mentioned FREE WILL proves my point.

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#640385 Jul 13, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence that suggests that it is possible:
1) A billion years ago, no life was found on earth, when examining the fossil record.
2) Evolution suggests that species get more complicated over time. Tracing this back, we see the fossil recored mirror this, right before the Cambrian
3) Logic dictates that life had a simple, non-complacated origin
4) Life either started by natural means, or with the help of a deity. With no deity being proven to exist, we deduce that it started off naturally.
5) In laboratories, we have been able to create amino acids. This suggests that it is possible in nature. Amino acids provide the basics for DNA.
6) Dr. Venter's successful experiment. Yes, it was boosting a cell, but it suggests that abiogenesis is possible.
Now, these are suggestions. Not confirmation by experiment.
Exactly...suggestions...not evidence.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#640386 Jul 13, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Once again, religious addiction is a mental illness not a lifestyle choice and it's you who's the mentally ill religious addict so stop lying to yourself, brainwashed coward Al Garcia!

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Sunbury, OH

#640387 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd boink me?!
Dude.
No...
...and if hypothetically "God" did want us to have free will on Earth (which is just an excuse Christians use for "GOD" to allow rape, murder, child abuse, pedophiles, and basic SCUM to thrive without intervention)...(even though free will is not mentioned in the bible once)...then even if I accept the very WRONG and made up Christian view of "free will", then that would mean there's NO free will in Heaven?
If not, then that kinda blows...eh?

“I speak my mind”

#640388 Jul 13, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality check: I provide more links to valuable de-conversion resources containing historical, scientific and medical evidence that thoroughly discredits utterly ridiculous Christian dogma than anyone else, you religiously retarded redneck bitch!
get some help...seriously!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#640389 Jul 13, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/RQb2m6VJ-eo
HA HA HA!!!!!!

You forgot his Friday night date show.....

http://youtu.be/v9am7P9pWo8

“I speak my mind”

#640390 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists believe that nothing come form nothing with no cause at all and that nothing somehow magically turned itself from nothing into something.
Their head profit teaches them this.
“The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved literally out of nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.”
“The Ancestor’s Tale”- Dawkins.
Yes...I just wonder if they've figured out how they expect to explain how the meteorites, which supposedly dropped off the building blocks for life on earth, got there. Shew...it's positively exhausting to think about all the experiments they have ahead them...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#640391 Jul 13, 2013
Mythic Idiot wrote:
Once again
No, we've heard that SOOOOOOO many times.

“I speak my mind”

#640392 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so kind. You almost wanna make me convert to your atheistic hatred POV.
Almost.
He pretty much crossed the line with me on that post.

Long Beach, CA

#640393 Jul 13, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...I just wonder if they've figured out how they expect to explain how the meteorites, which supposedly dropped off the building blocks for life on earth, got there. Shew...it's positively exhausting to think about all the experiments they have ahead them...
It's so much simpler to let your god handle everything, eh?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#640394 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

You'd boink me?!
Dude.
No...
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
...and if hypothetically "God" did want us to have free will on Earth (which is just an excuse Christians use for "GOD" to allow rape, murder, child abuse, pedophiles, and basic SCUM to thrive without intervention)...(even though free will is not mentioned in the bible once)...then even if I accept the very WRONG and made up Christian view of "free will", then that would mean there's NO free will in Heaven?
If not, then that kinda blows...eh?
So...... You'd boink me too?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#640395 Jul 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Your imagination is as least as large as the writers of biblical mythology, but it must grow larger evolving to so much more than the simple fictions written , ever rising to such fictitious heights bordering on pure imagination and fiction. It indeed transcending in the face of knowledge to accommodate the idiocy of religious thinking on a massive scale, in hindsight of the error of judgements made by such doctrines of the religitarded in their judgements based on complete stupidity. The mass of the like minded people would never admit to such error in thinking. And you amongst them would never admit to being wrong supporting such a ginormous mistake in human calculations based on religious stupidity.
So here we are again, same old story.
It's not about imagination, Aura. It's about understanding basics things about the Bible.

Nowhere does the Bible say that God poofed anything into existence, Genesis is very clear in using the word "create".

Nowhere does it say that God is a skydaddy that lives in the clouds.

These examples are just the biblical ignorance that keeps you an atheist.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Sunbury, OH

#640396 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do. I'm addicted to nicotine and alcohol. I totally understand it and how difficult it is to break .
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have also made conscious choices NOT to even try drugs like cocaine, weed or speed even once, out of knowledge and fear of possible repercussions.
There are NO "repercussions" for smoking weed, and it is less harmful for you than alcohol or cigarettes. UNLESS...you mean LEGAL repercussions, and that means you are acknowledging drug LAWS work?
What about the health repercussions from alcohol and cigarettes? Knowledge and fear of that?
AGAIN, or are you meaning LEGAL repercussions?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't my fault that some people are too ignorant or weak to not get hooked on drugs,
BUT, >you< are hooked on drugs! LOL!
Cigarettes and alcohol are both a DRUG!
They alter then mind and the body!!!
Are you admitting you are IGNORANT and weak for drinking and smoking...and getting "ADDICTED"?
OR...again, are you saying the DRUG LAWS work, and have stopped you put of fear of LEGAL repercussions?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
it's their own fault.
You mean...it's YOUR own fault.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There are already countless, FREE, places they can go to get help but they choose not to.
AGAIN....they CHOOSE not to, because of the PHYSIOLOGY of ADDICTION. I thought you JUST said you understood the physiology of addiction?!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They choose a life of crime,.
Ummm...FYI, not all addicts choose a life of crime, lol.
Not only do you not understand the physiology of your own addiction, you also don't understand that addicts come in ALL forms...rich poor smart dumb fat skinny short tall nice mean etc....
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
addiction and low-income.
I've known a couple addicts that were quite wealthy....
I'm sure if you look up celebrities and rock stars, you can see for yourself!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They got themselves into their own mess.
Yes, but again...if you understood the PHYSIOLOGY of addiction, then you'd have abetter understanding and empathy for that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#640397 Jul 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporal punishment is what it is, pedantry aside.
One does not inflict corporal punishment on a six-month-old baby.
Negative.

Again.

Corporal punishment:(see #2 for this topic)

1 : punishment applied to the body of an offender including the death penalty, whipping, and imprisonment.

2 : punishment administered by an adult (as a parent or a teacher) to the body of a child ranging in severity from a slap to a spanking.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/corporal%20puni...

I've done none of those to a 6 month old.

You're STILL being dishonest and over exaggerating.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#640398 Jul 13, 2013
Snow Bunny_ wrote:

Dumb Christian...you forgot the rest of Proverbs 16:9
"A man's heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps."
Oh GAWD.... More KJV crap?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#640399 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Joshua 24:15
And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve...
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
What does this have to do with FREE WILL?!
This relates to choosing which God you worship...what does that have to do with FREE WILL?
Dumb atheist. This is not about "which god" to worship, this is about choosing between God or man.

Choose, you know, that free will thing? Choose.

“I speak my mind”

#640400 Jul 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so much simpler to let your god handle everything, eh?
it's so much easier to live happy...

whatever floats your boat to make you that way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 5 min Freebird USA 9,329
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Gods r Delusions ... 584,225
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 46 min RiccardoFire 3,459
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min cheer the f up 270,666
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 57 min cheer the f up 121,655
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 6,294
Derrick Briggs 1 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr duststorm 442,869
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr truth 611,849
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web