Comments
607,661 - 607,680 of 729,889 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640074
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text>Yours is not a democracy, but a Republic, theres a difference.
So far, it's "a" Republic that allows "for" democracy...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy" ;

...to be practiced. Mr. Obama and his compatriots are trying to destroy the other parties and therefore are also destroying the right of practicing democracy. If only one choice is allowed there is no "real" choice being made, ergo, no true democracy exists.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640075
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think they call visible light visible?
It's kind of ridiculous you saying we don't see anything.
You can reduce function to descriptions, but you can either see something or not. You can see visible light , this was one of Newtons discoveries, that white light (visible light) can be broken down with a prism into a spectrum of colors depending on the wavelength.
http://www.light-science.com/lightprism.html
We we say invisible light it is beyond the range of our rods and cones to detect, therefore invisible.
Christine's hatred is more important to her than facts are.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640076
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

whack job waaasssuuup wrote:
science worshiping sheep
Congratulations! You just posted one of the most hypocritical statements in the history of topix so take a well-deserved bow for being one of the greatest whack jobs to ever post here.

For the record, all rational people study science based in reality on observations and experiments. Conversely, brainwashed godbots like you mindlessly accept failed scientific hypotheses merely on faith that were absurd thousands of years ago!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640077
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! you so-called science worshiping sheep are some gullible dorks.
'studies show' and 'they say' that if you walk off a steep cliff this weekend, you won't get hurt! go for it, myth lover!
I see and following blind faith, is so much better. Blind faith did not give you the internet or computers, or the energy to make them work, we did that, mankind, by means of manipulation of Alchemy, trial and error, based from the scientific method. And mankind, invented your religions, for the manipulation of the ignorant masses. Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life here. So long and thanks for all the fish.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640078
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No the heart and the actions the heart takes is a product of the brains actions.
Again, the heart has no "thinking producing" actions.
I know you would like to think you are right, which is what is blinding you to what I said. You got your blood up and got dumb. A few others with you.

What is this "thinking producing"? Is that an emphasis of yours, or a direct quote of mine? I don't recollect using that term.

I believe I said it was part of the process.

I will let what I explained a few times stand on its own. My processor just alerted me to a defective link to the outside world. It can not sustain a coherent data flow.

Let me know if you ever get your problem resolved. Until then I am taking this link offline.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640079
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So far, it's "a" Republic that allows "for" democracy...
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy" ;
...to be practiced. Mr. Obama and his compatriots are trying to destroy the other parties and therefore are also destroying the right of practicing democracy. If only one choice is allowed there is no "real" choice being made, ergo, no true democracy exists.
There are actually over 50 different federal political parties to choose from. The problem yous have , is most only know of 2, and those 2 parties are actually one in the same. Google the corporate companies and their affiliates that sponsor them, you will see they are one in the same.. It cost over a billion dollars to run for president
A democracy is only as good as the participation of an informed and educated citizenry. When the people are mature enough to vote on matters that are concern of all , rather than voting on self interest, they call this Bread and Circuses, which is what we have now, A Republic, much like the Romans had, is to give voice to the people, via the senate, but ultimately , decisions are made by only a small handful of Elitists. Mind you the constitution, is written for change, of when the citizenry is mature enough to realize, they no longer need leaders. Obama, is but one person, is it fair to put all the blame of our social problems on 1 man.Again, Bread and Circuses.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640080
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious cults are still popular because most people are death-denying cowards perfectly willing to live as slaves to Dark Ages dogma and desperately cling to their pitiful delusions of eternal salvation.
Our Sun will die in another 5 billion years and our planet will cease to exist. We don't have an eternal energy source, kid.
Hold still, Pomona. Hard talking to you when you dance around like that.

You have much less time than 5 billion years. You are gonna die and miss the end of the movie.

Now, one more time, if you aren't too scared to discuss it, why do living creatures die?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640081
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We've given the keys of the asylum, to the inmates, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Welcome to mankind in the 21st century.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640082
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Now you fit in perfectly!
Not so thick headed, eh?

*he he he*

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640083
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:

In Obama's America, I'm licensed in 57 states.
Haha!
nanoanomaly wrote:
....snickering...
lol

At least SOMEBODY got that joke....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640084
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text>Yous have already been given the scientific evidence,it is yous who decide to ignore it. Perhaps if your wern't so narrow minded, you could bother to research for yourself the most updated information mankind has on the subject. But you will not, so the burden of proof falls on you to prove the case of your mythological entity. It is not up to us to prove your case, but you to prove it so, which has not yet been done.
Ah....

Mythic Idiot claims that there is evidence that life can create itself and that it already happened.

He claims that there is evidence that that is how we have life on this planet, because it created itself.

Never, not once, ever has anybody presented any evidence that life can create itself.

You want to know why?

Because there is no evidence that life can create itself and people like you and him are just talking out of your ass.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640085
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution or organisms cannot defy the second law, all things must wear out, but life does indeed try to defy the second law.
Live is the only thing that has a weapon against that law, procreation. In this way an organism mat indeed live forever, in a process of renewal. Though nature is unkind, and extinctions are also inevitable. No energy source can last forever either , the second law is a bitch. But we maybe able to work around it, eventually.
Most all life has a perfectly good waste disposal and regeneration system. The reason they can grow, so the wearing out isn't the issue. There is no reason why they wouldn't have developed a system to maintain themselves forever. Being sparked to life is the hardest part of evolution.

The will to survive is there, the reason they exist. They are programmed to die. Why?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640086
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Christine's hatred is more important to her than facts are.
Once more the wavelength of refracted light give us the vision of many colours.
This is the whole concept of paint or anything else we can see.

Give us a peaceful easy feeling.



:)

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640087
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, Professor Brainiac.
Gravity is strongest where the mass is most dense.
There may be a swell, but that is not what causes the tides. It is caused by the whole damned ocean being dragged along by the moon. Water is wet and it rolls real good.
The moon is trying to suck the ocean off tangentially, not straight up. It rolls easier than it rises.
I read something similar to this...

http://digitaljournal.com/article/319463

...last year. I can't find the article I originally found, which was speculating about how Mars lost its oceans, but this one is close enough.

It makes sense that the sun could strip a planet of its water. Its a good thing we live here instead of Mars. We have been very lucky, so far.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640088
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so thick headed, eh?
*he he he*
...ahem...

As the Zimmerman jury said, "Show me the entire evidence package!", if you dare. ;)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640089
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold still, Pomona. Hard talking to you when you dance around like that.
You have much less time than 5 billion years. You are gonna die and miss the end of the movie.
Now, one more time, if you aren't too scared to discuss it, why do living creatures die?
Everything has a beginning and end, i will die, you will die, this planet, our star, our Universe will one day all die. Its called the evolutionary process of life.The question should be, what do you think happens when we die, are we any different than any other life form on this planet, the simple answer is no, we are no different, you want eternity, then you should have been a rock star, or king tut, you will be lucky if your grand-kids remember who you are. See my friend, it is the life you live that counts, not the death, you think it might be.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640090
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah....
Mythic Idiot claims that there is evidence that life can create itself and that it already happened.
He claims that there is evidence that that is how we have life on this planet, because it created itself.
Never, not once, ever has anybody presented any evidence that life can create itself.
You want to know why?
Because there is no evidence that life can create itself and people like you and him are just talking out of your ass.
Why you got to be such a fuktard all my life, silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. You understand the basic elements of life on this planet, are abundant through out our Universe, that really the only difference, is the diversity of Alchemy, of this planet, we are in what they call the Goldilocks zone for life as we know it to exist, it is very much an evolutionary process. But of course you do not understand, because it is much easier for you to accept a mythological story, based from Astronomy. By the way, can you prove a man named JC even existed, 2000 yrs ago, your fable story has more to do with the changing of the ages, than some magical man in the sky.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640091
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>...ahem...
As the Zimmerman jury said, "Show me the entire evidence package!", if you dare. ;)
Just think of a 24 oz beer can......

.....with a rubber tip.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640092
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text>Everything has a beginning and end, i will die, you will die, this planet, our star, our Universe will one day all die. Its called the evolutionary process of life.The question should be, what do you think happens when we die, are we any different than any other life form on this planet, the simple answer is no, we are no different, you want eternity, then you should have been a rock star, or king tut, you will be lucky if your grand-kids remember who you are. See my friend, it is the life you live that counts, not the death, you think it might be.
I will have been on here for 3 years in November. I should be famous on here for relating my death experience. It appears you missed that while you were gone.

I appreciate your trying to enlighten me, but I will have to say I have been there and have the T-shirt.

I can not agree with your assessment.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640095
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text>Why you got to be such a fuktard all my life, silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. You understand the basic elements of life on this planet, are abundant through out our Universe, that really the only difference, is the diversity of Alchemy, of this planet, we are in what they call the Goldilocks zone for life as we know it to exist, it is very much an evolutionary process. But of course you do not understand, because it is much easier for you to accept a mythological story, based from Astronomy. By the way, can you prove a man named JC even existed, 2000 yrs ago, your fable story has more to do with the changing of the ages, than some magical man in the sky.
In other words:

You Googled it and can find no evidence that life can create itself.

So you resort to name calling, and attempt to move the conversation to something else.

Thanks for playing, you're my newest Topix atheist bitch.

....One of many.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••