Prove there's a god.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#640010 Jul 12, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Maybe Satan was a dinosaur.
According to the certifiably insane Riverside Redneck, he was a talking snake. Aren't you paying attention to this mentally retarded godbot's inane personal delusions?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#640011 Jul 12, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>So do you want a one world government?

The people of a country, must tell their government what they should and should not do.
Someday.

And a government IS supposed to be BY the people and FOR the people.

The whole world is easily accessible now. Not like in the Bronze Age.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#640012 Jul 12, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe he came as a snake. That is the genesis claim, as far as I know. But I believe Satan is a shape shifter.
That's whack.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#640013 Jul 12, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know that that particular ruins, was the tower of Babel?

She doesn't.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#640014 Jul 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>RR doesn't buy in to conspiracy theories.
The south "really" won, right?
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#640015 Jul 12, 2013
Andrew wrote:
I am a great Christian
Great Christian is an oxymoron. Brainwashed Christian cultists like you are blissfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted piles of shit who are menaces to society without any socially redeemable qualities.

It's inevitable that there will be an international ban on the abomination known as organized religion. There's absolutely no place for preying barbaric cults with ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting dogma in a world with weapons of mass destruction.

Grow up, kid!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#640016 Jul 12, 2013
Andrew wrote:
Although the Bible is our proof no one has to believe in him. He gave us free will! I am a great Christian and I you would become one to but all the people that are posting rude this about it, please stop.
No.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#640017 Jul 12, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Tidal force of the sun. Take it away and it would crash.
Though there IS tidal force, that's not what keeps the moon in orbit.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#640018 Jul 12, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the certifiably insane Riverside Redneck, he was a talking snake. Aren't you paying attention to this mentally retarded godbot's inane personal delusions?
No, your mental retardation kind of steals the show.

:-)
xianity is EVIL

Toronto, Canada

#640019 Jul 12, 2013
Andrew wrote:
Although the Bible is our proof no one has to believe in him. He gave us free will! I am a great Christian and I you would become one to but all the people that are posting rude this about it, please stop.
one does NOT become great by thinking they are,

but from actions they do in life!

what have you acomplished so far?

Westcliffe, CO

#640020 Jul 12, 2013
http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/human-b...

More on that vagus nerve I posted about yesterday. That was the first I knew of such a thing existing. It appears to be a soft tissue nerve system outside the spinal cord.

Interesting, I see where this can cause a lot of things that ail you just from organs under pressure or whacked out a bit.
xianity is EVIL

Toronto, Canada

#640021 Jul 12, 2013
laurascot wrote:
i would love to believe in god but i just cant make myself, bit of proof would do it for me
I believe that believing in Golden rule is all everyone needs,

belief in god makes people stupid and or evil
xianity is EVIL

Toronto, Canada

#640022 Jul 12, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...oh don't worry, after that post there will be many many people along to HELP you believe in god.
"Consider the complexity of the human eye..."
"Just look at a banana...it was made for the human hand"
"L.
I guess pineapple was UNinteligently designed then!LOL

Westcliffe, CO

#640023 Jul 12, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Though there IS tidal force, that's not what keeps the moon in orbit.
Bullshit.

The Earth/moon gravity is just an anchor for all other gravity to cause the orbiting via tidal forces.

Listen closely.

All mass has a gravitational attraction to all other mass in the universe. If you disagree, then argue with mainstream physics and cosmology.

Now, you have relatively strong gravity links between the earth and the moon, between the earth and the sun, and between the moon and the sun. In addition, and this is no little thing, the earth, moon, and sun all also have individual gravity to links to the rest of the Milky Way, and beyond. Period. Fact.

Let's work back from the Milky Way. It's center of gravity keeps the solar system in its orbit. But this is not just the gravity link between the galaxy and the sun, it is also all the individual links of the solar system. There is also another link caused by the barycenters of objects within the solar system which gives it an appearance to the galaxy of being a single mass. But the fact is the whole galaxy, which is much stronger than the sun, also has a hold on the earth, moon, and everything else here. This is a tidal force pulling on the planets that are anchored by the local gravity links. The galactic strength is stronger, but the local links offer resistance. This creates motion about the larger mass by the smaller mass. This same principle extends down to the sun and its relationship to the earth and moon. This periodicity of rotating around larger masses allows that tidal force to exert a pull toward the sun which overcomes the gravity of the earth on the moon, keeping it in motion instead of being drawn in. It provides the escape velocity for a brief time.

Also, do not forget the force of gravity of the galaxy is being felt in the sun.

Take away the sun or the galaxy and the moon will be in your lap pretty soon.
xianity is EVIL

Toronto, Canada

#640024 Jul 12, 2013
oneear69 wrote:
I understand, that this is a lot of information for some to absurb, that is if they even bother to read it. But it is important that we all have knowledge of the actions we humans have on this planet. We can see in this form some , so naive, that they think the planet is invincible, and that mankind's actions have no consequence. This my friends is the dangers of blissful ignorance, And until we can educate each other, we will continue to shit where we eat.
speak for yourself,bucko
we in Canada manage our resourses just fine,in fact theres surplus of Lobsters on East coast fisheries,
and plenty of agricultural land in this country to feed the whole world,,

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#640025 Jul 12, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> bwhahahaha what happened to for better or worse notwithstanding the cankles?
IMO, for better or for worse does not apply anymore once the spouse breaks the weddings vows. Repeatedly.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#640026 Jul 12, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Ifs its north Korean you can order fresh fetus with bok choy
Oh

Him
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#640027 Jul 12, 2013
Delusional Dave Nelson wrote:
No, your mental retardation kind of steals the show.
How many times does it need to be explained to you that projection is an instinctive defense mechanism for death-denying cowardly godbots like you who aren't man enough to seek professional help for their self-degrading delusions of grandeur?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#640028 Jul 12, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
So you honestly believe that the sun was created after plant life on earth? And you only go by word if the Bible?
Also. On the snake story. When in the Bible did the Bible appear as a snake? Methinka it was while tempting Jesus in the desert, mayhap?
Anyways. The Bible was not written as a whole. It was written over periods of hundreds or thousands of years. In other words, how many generations went past where no mention of snake=devil? It sounds very thin. Do you realise that?
No, not necessarily. All I'm saying is that it IS possible.

No snake. Serpent. A serpent is not necessarily a reptile, you know.

Of course I realize that. But the bible isn't meant for one generation or one culture to understand. It's designed to be studied & researched by everyone for all time. So far, so good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

UK

#640029 Jul 12, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess pineapple was UNinteligently designed then!LOL
pineapple is the debbil...like pokemon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 599,683
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 40,881
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 612,907
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 min rohit 455
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 min Neelakaran 7,500
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 1 min I am me 34
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 6,471
The Christian Atheist debate 23 min Lbj 1,996
More from around the web