“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#639563 Jul 11, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome Foursome and sometimes swinging is allowed.
Lol. I am a schizophrenic and so am I
*rubs temples*

Which one are you again?

Since: May 11

UK

#639564 Jul 11, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like the idea of appeal and appeal and waste everyone time and money and effort in a growing population?
Haha. Mitigate my mentalism? That is merely your opinion. You're one of old school Brits aren't you? Everyone else is so barbaric and their laws are so backward, only the west is civilised! After plundering other countries, now others must listen to you and condemn what you condemn and accept what you accept? Who do you think you are?
No one cares what you guys think. You want to call others barbaric, go ahead. The Arabs and Indians are propping up your nanny state, and now you want the barbaric card?
So...that would be a negatory on the condemnation of:

public beheadings, public dismemberment, female genital mutilation, and paedophillic marriage to children which is sanctioned by Mufti, Sheik Abdul-Aziz al-Sheikh.

Truly you and your kind are a shining lights of morality
Greens - tuf

Australia

#639565 Jul 11, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible effort by the boys. I hope they get promoted up the order
Surely he will, maybe not second innings but surely next test.
Not bad for 19yrs old.
He played at number 3 for his club side.
He obviously knows how to bat.
Could make a very good number 8, but than again he is there for his bowling which wasn't that great on day one , but confidence is everything.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639566 Jul 11, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
In the account of Jesus being resurrected, how many
1) women
2) angels
were present at his tomb?
I believe it was 4 women and 1 angel.

Why?

UK

#639567 Jul 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
He described himself as a handyman, RR did.
My daughter loves the adjustable pipe wrench...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-V2GM6xDqXfc/T-AQTeI...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639568 Jul 11, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of Creationism, mainly. Nobody is trying to undermine Evolution because of a literal belief in Greek Mythology. However, creationists pass bills to teach their filfth in schools.
Google 'creationism trials' and you would get more than ten results.
I don't view creationism as filth, so I must disagree with you on that.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#639569 Jul 11, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You Muslims always try to make yourselves synonymous with "right thinking" or sensible.
How'd YOU like it?
That's a false accusation there dude. I don't ever claim to be right thinking or sensible. I don't ever pressure anyone to "Condemn this or accept that, or else be called barbaric!".

Logic on a societal level is not universal and objective, since different societies have different premise.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#639570 Jul 11, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
public beheadings, public dismemberment, female genital mutilation, and paedophillic marriage to children which is sanctioned by Mufti, Sheik Abdul-Aziz al-Sheikh.
Female genital mutilation is an African thing. Certain African Muslim tribes do that. They've been doing that from before Islam.

Any tom dick and harry can be a Mufti nowadays. Lotsa Muftis are just as quack as paedophile priests, if not worse.

Their's no religious hierachy in Islam anyway. People listen to others at their own choice.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639571 Jul 11, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Just like the spooky light source, the greenhouse, the force field and the plasma generator that kept humans warm. Why should we apply science to the Genesis account? I mean, God can poof things into and out of existence and leave no evidence, right?
Silly us
Not so fantastic as that. And no poofing allowed.(I can't post the link, but here - read this)

1. God creates the heavens (the universe) and the earth. The universe had a finite beginning. Genesis 1:1

Fact: Scientists also agree that the universe had a finite beginning starting with the Big Bang.

2. The earth was covered in water and darkness was over the water. Genesis 1:2

Fact: Research has confirmed both theoretically and observationally (via studies of Earth's oldest rocks) that indeed water initially covered most of the earth's crust. The first atmosphere was also full of volcanic debris and other harmful gases from the initial creation that would have prevented any light from coming through it.

3. God allows light to permeate through the darkness unto the earth. Genesis 1:3

Fact: After a while, the solar winds would have blown away the volcanic debris and gases exposing some light in the first atmosphere. Scientists also agree that light would have been the first thing needed to conduct plant life through photosynthesis and heat up the earth.

4. God creates thick clouds or water vapor in the earth's atmosphere. Genesis 1: 6-7

Fact: Scientists agree that the earth would require a stable water cycle of condensation and future precipitation for lifes survival. This water vapor cover would be an ideal environment (greenhouse) for growing plants, trapping heat and melting ice. Also known as the second atmosphere, this vapor layer was so thick that the stars, sun and moon were not clearly visible.

5. God separates the dry land from the water in one place. Genesis 1: 9-10

Fact: Most scientists agree that the land was one land mass called Pangaea that formed out of the water then split apart to make the other continents.

6. God creates plants on earth. Genesis 1: 11-12

Fact: Scientists agree that plants were the first living organisms to colonize the earth before the complex land animals (deer, fox, bear) and fish. Plant life is crucial for the creation of oxygen, the removal of carbon dioxide, and creating sugars and food for the mammals.

7. God clears the clouds and allows the sun, moon and stars to be discernible in the skies and to mark the days and seasons. Genesis 1: 14-16

Fact: In the first and second atmospheres a water vapor canopy, gases, and other debris surrounded the earth. After the plants started to develop, these dense atmospheres diminished (exposing the stars, sun and moon) as the plants produced enough oxygen to produce our third atmosphere which includes the ozone layer which now protects us from the ultraviolet radiation. The ozone layer is critical for sustaining life and giving us clear skies to see the heavens.

8. God creates marine life. Genesis 1: 20-22

Fact: Most scientists agree that marine life did indeed arise before the land animals and man. With light, breathable air, dry land, oceans, plants, water cycles, and an ozone layer to protect them, the world is now ready for sea creatures and animals and eventually humans.

9. God creates animals. Genesis 1: 24-25

Fact: Scientists agree that virtually every animal phyla (including chordates and many phyla now extinct) appeared during a short geological moment.

10. God creates mankind. Genesis 1: 26-27

Fact: According to the geologic time scale, scientists agree that mankind was one of the last mammals created on the earth. Exactly like the Genesis account.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639572 Jul 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Ok, good bye everyone for now! I have enjoyed each and everyone of you.
Until next time, keep up the racy humor and read as much as you can,
Hiding.
Bye!

It was a pleasure for you to talk to me.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639573 Jul 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
How did you find that?

And why the hell would anyone even ask that question?!

Maybe it was a little kid. Or a joke.

I DID like this response: "Of course not. It only rains in the U.S. We pump water all over the planet."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639574 Jul 11, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say I'd rather be in poverty in the UK with its broad social provisions than the US where people like you live.
Ya, I know. You people like living like sardines.

Your little "flats" are prety damn amusing.

UK

#639575 Jul 11, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Female genital mutilation is an African thing. Certain African Muslim tribes do that. They've been doing that from before Islam.
Any tom dick and harry can be a Mufti nowadays. Lotsa Muftis are just as quack as paedophile priests, if not worse.
Their's no religious hierachy in Islam anyway. People listen to others at their own choice.
you're saying that the prophet never mentioned it?

did he forbid it?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639576 Jul 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
He described himself as a handyman, RR did.
No, I didn't. A handyman is an expert in no trades. I am an expert in serval trades. I'm a contractor, not a handyman.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639577 Jul 11, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your idiotic reasoning:

"Because Jack the Ripper was an English man, all English men are murderers."

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#639578 Jul 11, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely he will, maybe not second innings but surely next test.
Not bad for 19yrs old.
He played at number 3 for his club side.
He obviously knows how to bat.
Could make a very good number 8, but than again he is there for his bowling which wasn't that great on day one , but confidence is everything.
Many of the bowlers have a lot more batting experience than we can guess. Like Dale Steyn. You know him as probably the best bowler of the past decade or two, but did you know that he used to open the batting on high school level?

Long gone are the days of Alan Donald and his ilk, who could hardly hold a bat. The days where a number 11 batsman was a number 11 batsman.

I am a big believer in a strong tail. How often, when our sides have clashed, have the tail wagged much more furiously that the top partnerships?

UK

#639579 Jul 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't. A handyman is an expert in no trades. I am an expert in serval trades. I'm a contractor, not a handyman.
....amazing you find the time.

UK

#639580 Jul 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your idiotic reasoning:
"Because Jack the Ripper was an English man, all English men are murderers."
...ah a fresh proponent of islamic sharia law steps into the fray. LMFAO

#639581 Jul 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it was 4 women and 1 angel.
Why?
Go read.

Mathew, Mark, Luke, John.

Tell us, how many angels, how many women?

#639582 Jul 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't view creationism as filth, so I must disagree with you on that.
It is utter garbage,propagated by liars. It is not just ignorance. Ignorance can be cured with knowledge. It is blatant dishonesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Dr_Zorderz 265,050
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 559,251
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Holy Pure dr Shrink 604,892
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 20 min Holy Pure dr Shrink 33,166
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 25 min I was Scamed 230
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min bad bob 175,586
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 26 min Holy Pure dr Shrink 16,451
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr joe 441,761
More from around the web