Prove there's a god.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#639548 Jul 11, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you would realise that it is nowhere near as simple as you portray.
It's not as simple as "He stole! Chop his hand!" or "He murdered! Chop his head!". I don't know of any country in the world that carries out law like that, nor would I ever accept such a system as civilized.
Murder and theft are always handled on a case by case basis. No two cases are the same. Circumstances, and how definitive the evidence is, the plea, past offenses, and a whole host of other things. It all counts. Punishment by chopping is only to be used in extreme cases. Deliberate pre-meditated murder, career theft, serial killing.
And a person with 1 hand can find work, and it is reasonable to expect that the person would not steal, and behave in a trustworthy manner at least for the sake of keeping his remaining hand.
You are on the extreme left. You are a fanatic, so anyone who's not on the extreme left would look like fanatics to you.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#639549 Jul 11, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quran provides a few methods for enforcing law, but most hudud offenses are just described in the Quran as very sinful and how God won't forgive repeated acts of these offenses. The rest is what Muslim governments invent. There are also laws on witnesses and evidence.
You leftists always try to make yourselves synonymous with "right thinking" or sensible.
In your system you have different courts to appeal. You may like that idea of dragging cases on and on at taxpayers expense, but with Islamic law, it's done and that's it. If the evidence is conclusive beyond all reasonable doubt, then a person must be sentenced.
You Muslims always try to make yourselves synonymous with "right thinking" or sensible.

How'd YOU like it?
contentWarning

AOL

#639551 Jul 11, 2013

Discerning EVIL SPIRITS in TV Preachers --

http://youtu.be/14h0k0PAz1Y

Greens - tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#639552 Jul 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going on a long road trip?
I'm good with that.
Bye.
It doesn't matter if I do anyway as I always post from my phone.

Doesn't you're mummy and daddy let you take you're phone on road trips ?
You poor little girl.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#639553 Jul 11, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
22% of children in the US live below the poverty line...
The American poverty line, anyway. It's a good thing we don't have your poverty line.

In the US, the poverty like for a family if four is an income lower than $22,113.

In the UK, it's £17,992.

Go figure.

"In percentage terms, 17% of UK children were living in absolute poverty in 2009-10. By 2012-13, the IFS predicts this will rise to 21.8%."

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15238468

Wadooyaknow.......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639554 Jul 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Is beer poofing allowed?
Aura Mytha wrote:
In some places.
Like RR's fridge.

One second it's there, the next.....*poof*..... it's gone.
Greens - tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#639555 Jul 11, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The writers of the Bible did not have the first clue of even the most basic facts, e.g the earth is round, etc. The 'where is heaven' argument if proof of that.
It is all childish. How anyone could put any stock in it, I can not understand
Ashton Agar.
Greatest number 11 batsmen I have ever seen.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#639557 Jul 11, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashton Agar.
Greatest number 11 batsmen I have ever seen.
Incredible effort by the boys. I hope they get promoted up the order

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#639558 Jul 11, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes on average 14 years for an appeal in the US and 9 in the UK I can't speak for the rest of Europe. The death penalty is not an issue here but in the US it is, while I disagree with it at least those accused get a fair shake.
"You may like that idea of dragging cases on and on at taxpayers expense, but with Islamic law, it's done and that's it"....REVOLTING!
Now would be a good time to mitigate your mentalism by absolutely condemning the barbarity of the Hadud, general barbarism in Islam, genital mutilation and child marriage.
Do you condemn it?..or no?
So you like the idea of appeal and appeal and waste everyone time and money and effort in a growing population?

Haha. Mitigate my mentalism? That is merely your opinion. You're one of old school Brits aren't you? Everyone else is so barbaric and their laws are so backward, only the west is civilised! After plundering other countries, now others must listen to you and condemn what you condemn and accept what you accept? Who do you think you are?

No one cares what you guys think. You want to call others barbaric, go ahead. The Arabs and Indians are propping up your nanny state, and now you want the barbaric card?

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#639559 Jul 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The American poverty line, anyway. It's a good thing we don't have your poverty line.
In the US, the poverty like for a family if four is an income lower than $22,113.
In the UK, it's £17,992.
Go figure.
"In percentage terms, 17% of UK children were living in absolute poverty in 2009-10. By 2012-13, the IFS predicts this will rise to 21.8%."
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15238468
Wadooyaknow.......
I would say I'd rather be in poverty in the UK with its broad social provisions than the US where people like you live.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639560 Jul 11, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck has replaced yellowdog as the most mentally retarded spammer in the forum these days posting the same definitively wrong statements over and over and over again. It's as if he's her husband.
You have strange fantasies, my man.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#639561 Jul 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You called him a handyman too.
Yes.

He described himself as a handyman, RR did.

“Listen to the sounds”

#639562 Jul 11, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
That came from the same man who thought it best that the Jews just lay down and die under Nazi control. "As long as they are innocent and their conscience is clean".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639563 Jul 11, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome Foursome and sometimes swinging is allowed.
Lol. I am a schizophrenic and so am I
*rubs temples*

Which one are you again?

Ashford, UK

#639564 Jul 11, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like the idea of appeal and appeal and waste everyone time and money and effort in a growing population?
Haha. Mitigate my mentalism? That is merely your opinion. You're one of old school Brits aren't you? Everyone else is so barbaric and their laws are so backward, only the west is civilised! After plundering other countries, now others must listen to you and condemn what you condemn and accept what you accept? Who do you think you are?
No one cares what you guys think. You want to call others barbaric, go ahead. The Arabs and Indians are propping up your nanny state, and now you want the barbaric card?
So...that would be a negatory on the condemnation of:

public beheadings, public dismemberment, female genital mutilation, and paedophillic marriage to children which is sanctioned by Mufti, Sheik Abdul-Aziz al-Sheikh.

Truly you and your kind are a shining lights of morality
Greens - tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#639565 Jul 11, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible effort by the boys. I hope they get promoted up the order
Surely he will, maybe not second innings but surely next test.
Not bad for 19yrs old.
He played at number 3 for his club side.
He obviously knows how to bat.
Could make a very good number 8, but than again he is there for his bowling which wasn't that great on day one , but confidence is everything.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639566 Jul 11, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
In the account of Jesus being resurrected, how many
1) women
2) angels
were present at his tomb?
I believe it was 4 women and 1 angel.

Why?

Ashford, UK

#639567 Jul 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
He described himself as a handyman, RR did.
My daughter loves the adjustable pipe wrench...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-V2GM6xDqXfc/T-AQTeI...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#639568 Jul 11, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of Creationism, mainly. Nobody is trying to undermine Evolution because of a literal belief in Greek Mythology. However, creationists pass bills to teach their filfth in schools.
Google 'creationism trials' and you would get more than ten results.
I don't view creationism as filth, so I must disagree with you on that.

“Listen to the sounds”

#639569 Jul 11, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You Muslims always try to make yourselves synonymous with "right thinking" or sensible.
How'd YOU like it?
That's a false accusation there dude. I don't ever claim to be right thinking or sensible. I don't ever pressure anyone to "Condemn this or accept that, or else be called barbaric!".

Logic on a societal level is not universal and objective, since different societies have different premise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Just Think 673,288
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Highrolla90 445,812
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 5 hr discocrisco 1
News The First Market Test In The Trump Presidency? 5 hr discocrisco 1
News Twentynine Palms - DesertVictorville man suspec... 5 hr discocrisco 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr lightbeamrider 4,051
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr bad bob 184,622
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 hr COOTERDOG 104,720
More from around the web