LOL ok

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#638914 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"There probably is no god." -Dawkins.
Did he ever offer his research for that claim?
He was listening to Hawking , but between you and I I think Hawking is a little flaky. But he still could be right 50/50

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#638915 Jul 9, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses' five books of the Bible (the Pentateuch) was written around the time of the Jewish exile in Babylon. He probably was not a real person.
All of the stories are being disproven.
Elvis works with him man! lol

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#638916 Jul 9, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welp, there ya have it folks...
thewordofme,, has spoken it, and therefore it is true.. lol..
You are an easy target, and a perfect specimine of one of his deluded follower's.
I've read his books and believe he is a very smart man, but I do not follow him.

Thanks for the mention though. Isn't any publicity good??

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#638917 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I get all that and I'm sorry you took the time to tell me what I already know - that science involves the natural not the supernatural.
But that's not what I asked you.
You claimed that we already know that life came from non-life all on its own.
I asked you to prove that, not to explain how science works.
I think you're saying that since science does nothing with the supernatural, any and all conclusions it finds will be of the natural sort and will not (and can not) in love a deity. Yes?
And there's the conundrum.
WHAT IF the origin of life began with a poof of a deity?
That's illegal NO MAGIC POOFING lol
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#638918 Jul 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I've worked on the Bamber case...and in my professional opinion he is not guilty. He was tried by the Sun newspaper.
Serving time in prison is not really justice for their crimes.
It keeps them out of society.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#638919 Jul 9, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure hogwash AM.. You state and claim Science is about finding truth, and following where ever the evidence leads..
Then explain to me,, why it is there is only one (biased) viewpoint about our origin welcomed in our public schools and the halls of science? How can that be called "freedom" of thought: or to follow the evidence wherever it leads?
What has Science/Evolution got to "fear" from a "Deity/ID"?
<quoted text>
Reprobate's, is why.. Remember?

Nope denial is why..remember?
You're in the death throes.
But denying it.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#638920 Jul 9, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,, so you are one of those poor ol darwinnie followers..
Going ape sh!t crazy, believing your great greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt, Grandaddy was a flipping monkey..
And you say Christians are insane.... funny..
How far did you get in school?

I'm asking you seriously.

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#638921 Jul 9, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
IF the Biblical story of Adam and Eve were true (which it isn't) where would the children find a wife/husband?? Only people on earth. After Abel was murdered there was only 3 people left?
The Bible is full of discrepancies.
Good thing we now know that the Pentateuch is purely fictional.
There was no descrepancy...all the children just weren't mentioned. According to Josephus, a first-century Roman-Jewish historian, Adam had 33 sons and 23 daughters.

Catcher1

Long Beach, CA

#638922 Jul 9, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welp, there ya have it folks...
thewordofme,, has spoken it, and therefore it is true.. lol..
You are an easy target, and a perfect specimine of one of his deluded follower's.
There you have it.

The specimine of the follower's.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#638923 Jul 9, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Dave Nelson, thanks for your reply.
Isn't Espanola by the cut-off that leads to Chimayo and the 'back' way into Taos?? If so I have been by or in there many times.
My memories of the area are that it is some of the most beautiful land in our country. Chimayo grows some of the best Chili ever, I think it is even better than Hatch's. The back road to Taos where it runs along the mountains spine is incredible and my puny words can't describe how beautiful the drive is.
No, I don't think I visited the Galisteo Basin, but I may have heard of it. Was that the find where they think there was evidence of cannibalism??
New Mexico is a fascinating place, you are lucky to have lived there.:-)
That was Espanola, city of the damned. Bunch of drugged out zombies come out at night there. Just north is the Okay Owingeh Pueblo which was the first capital of the Spanish in New Mexico.

The Chimayo route is called the high road, the one that heads north on 68 follows a river for a while with cliffs. Very striking drive, especially when you make the right angle turn east around the mountains for the last leg to Taos and the Rio Grande Gorge opens up to view. Talk about prehistoric looking. A huge lava field extending up into Colorado and out west for quite a ways with a big ditch carved in it. North of Taos is Questa and then a short ways up to San Luis, CO. Very old Spanish settlement

Far from the prettiest place. I am fond of the east side of the Sangres where they start heading into the Plains after leaving the Taos Valley. Ute Park and Cimmaron are on that route. Lots of trees, wildlife, and some impressive palisades. Another area is the Black Range down near Silver City. Huge wilderness area down there. That was Geronimo's stomping grounds. Did you know he spent time with his friends at the Ojo Caliente hot springs north of Espanola?

The Galisteo Basin is south of Santa Fe and east of ABQ. Down in the Madrid area. Not aware of a cannibalism story. There are stories of hairy giants that ate men up near Taos and in the San Juan Mountains.

Then you have Dulce and its joint ET/government base.:-) Strange area without that. That is the Jicarilla Indian Reservation. They are Apaches that were relocated from east of the Rockies toward where I live. Saved them from the Comanches.

There was a big revolt not too long after the Spanish settled that drove them back out. After several years of predation from the Navajo, Apaches, and Comanches, the Pueblos kind of invited the Spanish back in if they were treated better. They did. People don't know that a few of those early conquistadors went to prison for their abuses.

On I-25 down from Colorado you enter Raton after you get through the pass and suddenly the landscape opens up and you see the expanse and primitive landscape. I love New Mexico scenery.

Evolution is true.....

#638924 Jul 9, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, "yours" is the stupidest question i have ever heard..lol
This was my "original" question here:
What authority does Science have/use to say they have "facts and truth"?
The question is asking "you" "by" what authority does Science have/ USE to say they have truth??
Guess what Science uses too determine "their" truth and facts? Your correct. They use the Science method/discipline to determine its very own truth.. It uses it's OWN METHOD to find its "own proof", to present it as it's very own "supposedly" truth/facts.
Can you not see the circular reasoning? Giving the FACT, that "everything" about Evolution is a "Myth" as well........
But you see psalms23 we have found after hundreds and hundreds of years of testing that it works and gives us truth. We're talking truths in a secular non-spiritual way here.

This science has not only given us the atomic bomb, but modern medicine. Many many years ago people were lucky to live to 40, and disease that we can now easily cure now was killing millions of people a year.

We know it works because it has been proven right over and over and over.

Your easy life depends on science to a very large degree.

Peace to you.

Evolution is true.....

#638925 Jul 9, 2013
Too many 'now(s)' up there....sorry

Evolution is true.....

#638926 Jul 9, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no descrepancy...all the children just weren't mentioned. According to Josephus, a first-century Roman-Jewish historian, Adam had 33 sons and 23 daughters.
Well he lived 4,000 years after the supposed Adam, Eve, and Cain. How would he know??

Evolution is true.....

#638927 Jul 9, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Espanola, city of the damned. Bunch of drugged out zombies come out at night there. Just north is the Okay Owingeh Pueblo which was the first capital of the Spanish in New Mexico.
The Chimayo route is called the high road, the one that heads north on 68 follows a river for a while with cliffs. Very striking drive, especially when you make the right angle turn east around the mountains for the last leg to Taos and the Rio Grande Gorge opens up to view. Talk about prehistoric looking. A huge lava field extending up into Colorado and out west for quite a ways with a big ditch carved in it. North of Taos is Questa and then a short ways up to San Luis, CO. Very old Spanish settlement
Far from the prettiest place. I am fond of the east side of the Sangres where they start heading into the Plains after leaving the Taos Valley. Ute Park and Cimmaron are on that route. Lots of trees, wildlife, and some impressive palisades. Another area is the Black Range down near Silver City. Huge wilderness area down there. That was Geronimo's stomping grounds. Did you know he spent time with his friends at the Ojo Caliente hot springs north of Espanola?
The Galisteo Basin is south of Santa Fe and east of ABQ. Down in the Madrid area. Not aware of a cannibalism story. There are stories of hairy giants that ate men up near Taos and in the San Juan Mountains.
Then you have Dulce and its joint ET/government base.:-) Strange area without that. That is the Jicarilla Indian Reservation. They are Apaches that were relocated from east of the Rockies toward where I live. Saved them from the Comanches.
There was a big revolt not too long after the Spanish settled that drove them back out. After several years of predation from the Navajo, Apaches, and Comanches, the Pueblos kind of invited the Spanish back in if they were treated better. They did. People don't know that a few of those early conquistadors went to prison for their abuses.
On I-25 down from Colorado you enter Raton after you get through the pass and suddenly the landscape opens up and you see the expanse and primitive landscape. I love New Mexico scenery.
Beautiful description of the areas, I wish I had that ability.

I think, all in all, NM is the most interesting and beautiful state in the union. We are always glad to be traveling there.

I have family in Albuquerque and we have friends in Las Vegas,NM

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#638928 Jul 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with fear.
The role of schools is to educate.
Science is part of the curriculum.
It's OK to teach ABOUT religion, but religious views have no place in the schools, even if masked as pseudoscience.
And why is it, you see it as having no place in schools?

This isnt about religion, so dont be decieved. It's about finding the truth to how we came to be.

It's a "one sided" bias view about evolution, progamed into the minds of kids from Elementry to college.. Indoctrinated, brainwashed into one specific way of thinking..

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#638929 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody takes science from the Bible, it's not a scientific book in any way and I never said anyone does.
Why do you misquote me do much?
And yet you insist that's where the origins of man are found, and that science is wrong concerning the origins of man.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#638930 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't. But I do have over 30 years of education in the Christian religion. My dad has a Master's in theology and his dad had a Doctorate.
I know that I have more experience and education with the Bible than people like Dawkins.
And you.
So you are well indoctrinated in your religious, faith supported, belief.

Fantastic.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#638931 Jul 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How far did you get in school?
I'm asking you seriously.
Some days i made it all the way into the classroom, other day's i never made it to the front door. haha

1-12
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#638932 Jul 9, 2013
Brainwashed Christian cultists have been disparaging authors for centuries for exposing the truth behind Christian mythology. D.M. Murdock is the latest in a long line of authors to incur the wrath of this barbaric cult.

Her year spent at the American School of Classical Studies at Athens has made her uniquely qualified to dig up the truth regarding the Jesus myth for those brave enough to think for themselves.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/credentials.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Bear Claw 88,759
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Big Al 703,901
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Big Al 223,087
"Doctor REALITY" is FOS 8 hr chick fill a 12
WARNING To GOP Republicans 8 hr Bernie fan 1
New girl reminds me too much of ex gf 8 hr Jimbo 2
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 8 hr Kimbo 10