Prove there's a god.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#638697 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's not. He mentioned that his wife prefers him to grow long hair. Riverside Redneck is very effeminate!
Cryptostupidity. Hair is subjective and in the eye of the beholder.
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#638698 Jul 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
They keep telling me "it's not a religion, it's a personal relationship"....but not one of them can tell me the last time he sent them a birthday card or bought them a drink.
You just gotta love the brainwashed godbots who claim they're not religious, but enjoy having the delusion of a personal relationship with their imaginary father figure in the sky.

If there was a god then he'd join us in laughing hysterically at these pitiful godbots who compulsively pray to him and never get a response.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#638699 Jul 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You cristards have tried that for thousands of years, with your Cryptostupidity.
What would you know about history, little boy? SHut up!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#638700 Jul 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Cryptostupidity. Hair is subjective and in the eye of the beholder.
No, beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. Beauty Is based on perceptions and understanding of what is good(Something Nanoanomaly by coincidence pointed out too).

If one person likes something not normal, then it is not natural, and is wrong!

What women naturally like is good, while women liking effeminate men is perverse!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#638701 Jul 9, 2013
Pokay wrote:
Where there is 'Hiding' there is the jolly Lesbo. And there is no more tim. Anyone else notice this strange phenomenon? I don't have time to scroll through 40 pages a day so I wouldn't know if anyone else mentioned it.
.. we're joined at the hip ..

.. admit it, you missed us, right? We both know how much you enjoy intellectual stimulation ..

.. would it be OK if I called you Porky? I only ascribe pet names to people I like ..

“Proud Member”

#638703 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know about history, little boy? SHut up!
I can know yours, and and how you shined in life.
Is just as important as how we remember you in death.

“Proud Member”

#638704 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
No, beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. Beauty Is based on perceptions and understanding of what is good(Something Nanoanomaly by coincidence pointed out too).
If one person likes something not normal, then it is not natural, and is wrong!
What women naturally like is good, while women liking effeminate men is perverse!
Then why do you follow an unnatural course?
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#638705 Jul 9, 2013
A Pre-Christian 'God' on a Cross?

http://stellarhousepublishing.com/prechristia...

Although the tiny Orpheos ornament disappeared during World War II from the Berlin Bode Museum, there exist drawings and photographs of both it and a cast of it made in modern times. In 2001, a line drawing of the artifact was pictured on the cover of Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy’s The Jesus Mysteries, which created a bit of a sensation, as apologists scrambled to debunk the object because of its similarities to supposed "Christian" iconography. Very soon, cries of "forgery!" were ringing out on the internet and beyond, and the integrity of the Jesus Mysteries authors was impugned with fury, for exposing the amulet to the light of day. But were such charges of forgery appropriate and based on a thorough scientific investigation?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#638706 Jul 9, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>I can't prove that God exists to you, but I believe that He does.
Wadda' you going to do about it??
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#638707 Jul 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I can know yours, and and how you shined in life.
Is just as important as how we remember you in death.
How did I shine in life? Explain, child!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#638708 Jul 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Then why do you follow an unnatural course?
I know I don't! Be quiet, boy!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#638709 Jul 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Then why do you follow an unnatural course?
I know that I don't, so be quiet, BOY!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#638710 Jul 9, 2013
This is a choice everyone in our society has at some point in their lives has meditated on , the choice, to believe or not to believe

FAITH:
confidence or trust in a person or thing:
faith in another's ability.
belief that is not based on proof.
belief in anything, as a code of ethics, standards of merit, etc.: to be of the same faith with someone concerning honesty.

( I CHOOSE FAITH !) I do have people tell me. They do not believe In GOD, they ask wheres the proof. I SAY I DON'T NEED PROOF I JUST KNOW.

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#638711 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a stupid little teenage boy! Wish you dead!
Such a dutiful christian....

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#638712 Jul 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
A Pre-Christian 'God' on a Cross?
http://stellarhousepublishing.com/prechristia...
Although the tiny Orpheos ornament disappeared during World War II from the Berlin Bode Museum, there exist drawings and photographs of both it and a cast of it made in modern times. In 2001, a line drawing of the artifact was pictured on the cover of Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy’s The Jesus Mysteries, which created a bit of a sensation, as apologists scrambled to debunk the object because of its similarities to supposed "Christian" iconography. Very soon, cries of "forgery!" were ringing out on the internet and beyond, and the integrity of the Jesus Mysteries authors was impugned with fury, for exposing the amulet to the light of day. But were such charges of forgery appropriate and based on a thorough scientific investigation?
Murdock is a conspiracy theorist.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#638713 Jul 9, 2013
Why does it bother Non believer's that some people can be trusting and have FAITH ?

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#638714 Jul 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is not related to any type belief system.
The scientist that has bias to belief has tainted his experiment.
Sure Dave there are lots of successful scientists in freedom.
But belief is secondary to research, and bias to belief is the mind killer. Now show us Dave where belief has shown belief to be true.
It has never been that way, instead reality shows us what to believe by experimentation, and we left our beliefs behind.
\We moved up to knowing it.
The first sentence was true. The rest was just more bullshit.
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#638715 Jul 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You just gotta love the brainwashed godbots who claim they're not religious, but enjoy having the delusion of a personal relationship with their imaginary father figure in the sky.
If there was a god then he'd join us in laughing hysterically at these pitiful godbots who compulsively pray to him and never get a response.
Chunky flunky, have you no self respect? Go crawl back under that rock you came from .

Ashford, UK

#638716 Jul 9, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would a god who is worthy of worship not expect his creations to operate to their fullest potential? To use all of their faculties to explore and examine the immensity of his creation using critical thinking and enquiry to get closer to their creator even if they; in all honesty could not believe he existed based upon his obvious and intended absence from the plain of existence they inhabit?

or would he expect them to be no better than bronze age goat herders eschewing every scientific discovery with a lie on their lips and making endless excuses and apologies to make up for their gods intended absence?

...Personally, I'm with Bertrand Russell on this particular point. LOL

Ashford, UK

#638717 Jul 9, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The first sentence was true. The rest was just more bullshit.
please expand and extrapolate upon your remark...we can always use a giggle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rajkot gey (Nov '15) 3 min Lovey794 81
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 7 min Tango1676 63
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 8 min crucifiedguy 5,097
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Twizzler4158 618,859
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 16 min Charm2176 53,938
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min ATHEOI 71,182
New Poll Sex Survey Complete for African Americ... 21 min Mintz3789 14
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Gods r Delusions ... 658,990
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Extasy1665 283,033
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr Jim 297
More from around the web