I guess that means he has a hairy ass.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#638752 Jul 9, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Most all of the meteors that fall to earth are 4+- billion years old. The meteors that fall to earth are from our solar system and our solar system began about 4+- billion years ago.
Debris from the formation of the planets and moons.
Yes, I know. Is that supposed to prove something?
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#638753 Jul 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Murdock is a conspiracy theorist.
I wouldn't label Murdock a conspiracy theorist, but I can understand why a godbot who hasn't yet realized that organized religion is a hoax would come to such a conclusion.

It's irrefutable historical fact that Christianity is a derivative religious cult with very little originality and the biblical Jesus is nothing more than an amalgamated myth.

No one has done more meticulous research in exposing the truth about Christianity than Murdock and your barbaric cult has responded with unconscionable vitriol at an intelligent woman for simply speaking the truth.

Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection
http://www.amazon.com/Christ-Egypt-The-Horus-...

"At last, the book that proves many of the most important characteristics of the gospel story of Jesus and the Christian religion could be found in ancient Egypt for centuries prior to Christ's alleged advent!"

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#638754 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So we'll just take her word on it that se's a professional?
Is that how y'all operate?
She makes a better argument than you so you trust her completely.
Is that why y'all atheists love Mr Hitchens, cuz he was a good debater?
I really, really like Hitchens b/c he was a brilliant orator. That doesn't mean he's right about everything (especially my field of expertise). But wow, no one could present an argument like him!

I don't care if you don't believe I'm a scholar. Believe whatever you like. I kind of now wish I hadn't said anything about my profession on here. I once mentioned a conference I was going to, and Dave sent me a list of names attending that conference - one of them mine. Given my focus, what I've discussed on here, it wouldn't be a leap to browse through the presentations and find out who I am.

So, forget!~forget~

I'm really just a super ugly 14 year old with breasts down to her knees with hikikomori and a bedside table of nerugusuri and sake, just waiting to be drunk.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#638755 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>God be with you.
God be with us all.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#638756 Jul 9, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, this could make people think, for a change.
Ya reckon? I doubt many will put a lot of thought into this...too far fetched. Building blocks for life are everywhere...the blocks aren't the issue...the builder is.

Some stable somewhere

#638757 Jul 9, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I daresay I know Hiding better than anyone on this forum. However, the quality of her writung and the facts she is able to conjure up, simply cannot be gained by a few hours on google. She claims she is a Ph.D candidate and her writing is a testament to that
(just don't talk about the syran wrap!)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#638758 Jul 9, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawkins is a professor of English ethology, and evolutionary biology, he is retired from Oxford University. He is a scientific source that knows what he is talking about.
He knows nothing of the theism or God he denigrates. He has no theology degree or education.

He should stick to his area of expertise.

Dawkins discussing God is as ignorant as a carpenter trying to argue the correct procedure of heart surgery.

Some stable somewhere

#638759 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it, and I agree.
In turn, when I see an atheist scientist use "Goddidit", their credibility goes out the window.
Why would an atheist scientist ever claim a deity had a hand in reality?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#638760 Jul 9, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should any scientific research paper/ dissertation address any Creationist claims?
Talk to the Mythic Idiot, man. He claims that science has 'already' disproven God.

Some stable somewhere

#638761 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A PhD...
That "works in the field"....
That spends countless hours on a little debate thread, arguing with a redneck....
Uh-huh, uh-huh.
I'm on vacation :p

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#638762 Jul 9, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano is our resident genius in all fields.
Just ask her.
Psssst...Don't tell anybody, but she also has a thing for RR.
Ohh, that explains a lot

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#638763 Jul 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are NOT a contractor at all.
You're at most what we call a handyman.
Why not try a little honesty?
I ignored your question so you made up the answer?!

O_o

I didn't say I do or don't have a contractor's license.

Dork.

Some stable somewhere

#638764 Jul 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed you first post out on the subject in which YOU you made the claim that you did not know of she was a scholar
Perhaps that was just a genuine error on you part but I think not
He's right, though. He really doesn't know what I am.

:)

I'm perfectly fine with him not knowing and never finding out.

Some stable somewhere

#638765 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!
You atheists are as confused as we thiests. Y'all can't agree on anything. DF & Hiding say that science isn't in the business of proving or disproving gods, myths, legends, stories, tales, whatever.
But Koder says they have "understood it for years".
You're funny.
Why do you constantly misquote me?
Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#638766 Jul 9, 2013
COMEDYMOM wrote:
Why does it bother Non believer's that some people can be trusting and have FAITH ?
First, you don't have FAITH. You have a MENTAL ILLNESS.

The religious brainwashing of young children is horrific and indefensible.

Our country is infested with brainwashed Christian godbots who are willfully ignorant self-righteous bigots.

The Christian cult has become the most divisive political force in our country's history in flagrant violation of the First Amendment.

Organized religion has the human race on the path to a premature demise.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#638767 Jul 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Because the meteorites in space are all the same age , except 4 billion years ago , they were new. The age of the solar system doesn't change more than the age of Earth, All were formed together.
Ooooohhhhh....

Ok, I see. That makes sense.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#638768 Jul 9, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, that is why I used dearly departed Hitchens as an example.
Still. What I meant to imy is that is someone like Dawkins made any scientific claim outside of his field of study, it must be backed up by solid research, otherwise he is talking through his ass. We don't just accept what he says because he is Dawkins.
"There probably is no god." -Dawkins.

Did he ever offer his research for that claim?

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#638769 Jul 9, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Dave.
I dont know if you have any gardening experience, but see if you can make a harvestable crop of anything by just chucking in seeds in random patches of ground. If the seed is bot watered, no produce. If the seed is not in the right soil, no produce. If the plant is not hardy enough it will simply die in winter. If the plant is nkt watered it will die. It needs the right amount of sunlight, in order to grow buds/fruits. Then, it needs the right of potassium for the fruits to be of use.
Any of the items mentioned are missing, then you will not have yield. The only yield you wmight have is by pure chance. And tbat yield is way too low to sustain a population
Exactly!! How impressive that all of those exact conditions were present...only once, to create living matter from non living matter. I find it positively. undeniably, astounding....only...not really.

sorry...couldn't resist.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#638770 Jul 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...I see*awkward*.
I apologise if you're out there, it wasn't a specifically targeted insult, just something I say...a colloquialism, an off the cuff remark.
Minoxidil is supposed to work wonders with regrowth...but it is lethal to cats...so I've heard.
I've got a little balding spot right where the yamaka would go. It doesn't bother me one bit, go ahead and throw the bald jokes.

I also have no desire to regrow any hair, I feel it adds distinction to a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 17 min Gotti 71,226
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Big Al 699,328
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 45 min Joe Fortuna 54
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ROG 447,294
Are black people descendents of Cain from the l... (Feb '11) 1 hr DragpmKiller5566 85
After 2 years of being together, we broke up. 2 hr waaasssuuup 5
Beware carrots sold at Walmart and Kroger 5 hr Real Change 2018 1