turn up the volume......
bring the towels......

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#638239 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Woohooo! I was so very worried you'd think I was 14!
LineDazzle has a real problem with women in general and specifically with "lesbians, butch lesbians, and girly men" He is evil, watch yourself.

P. S. Probably hates women with intelligence also.
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#638240 Jul 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you be so worried, unless you are indeed 14? I'm sure that comment of yours was more than sarcasm.
You must be just 14! Rofl! What a spring chicken! Pathetic! You are so insignificant!
Grow up. Talk about a child. That is all you are mentally.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638241 Jul 8, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name says it all! Everyone thinks you are gay, and I do to now. Nothing wrong with that, just be yourself.
I am obviously not gay! I will dictate what you think!
You always follow me on a lead, but when you try to break free, I pull you back, and you learn not to resist! But once in a while, when you turn from a puppy into a bulldog, I then need to do a bit more convincing to tell you will never break free, but I win in the end, my pup!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#638242 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That web page does not list any scholars who believe in Biblical Adam. The closest is a writer who wrote:
"Marilynne Robinson (b. 1943) is both a fiction and non-fiction writer. She is author of the novel Home, which won the Orange Prize (2009) and the Los Angeles Times Book Award. Her Gilead (Farrar, Strauss, and Giroux, 2004) won a Pulitzer Prize. She also wrote Housekeeping (FSG, 1980), as well as two books of nonfiction, Mother Country (FSG, 1989) and The Death of Adam."
The book discusses the failure of religion to make it into science.
The other guy - Francisco Ayala - a Christian evolutionary biologist "...urges lay people to embrace Darwinism and has called design “blasphemous.”"
Uhm...so, thanks for that monumental insight. I mean, bait and switch.
She wrote a book, The Death of Adam. Here's an excerpt.

"But the point to be stressed is that religious people--by definition, I would say--do not look for proof of the existence of God, or understand God in a way that makes his existence liable to proof or disproof. It is naive to talk about proof in that way, which is why Darwinists need not apologize for their failure to prove the existence of the process of natural selection, which they freely concede they have not done. That attempts at proofs of God's existence have been made from time to time, under the influence of the prestige of Aristotle, or of early science, does not mean that religious belief has sought or depended on that kind of affirmation, as any reader of theology is well aware. Faith is called faith for a reason. Darwinism is another faith--a loyalty to a vision of the nature of things despite its inaccessibility to demonstration."
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638243 Jul 8, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! Good one!
The little girl aint so bright! She didn't invent that from her own wit! It was because me, and another manly poster called Gatekeeper1 picked on her and exposed her as just a little girl, who raped and beaten by her daddy!
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638244 Jul 8, 2013
Rush, me and Gatekeeper1 accused her of being 14, after we overestimated her to be 16!
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638245 Jul 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I would have to strongly disagree with you there. I would much rather give respect to the "butch, effimate,/gay/lesbian/bisexual "
THAN to people that are hateful, unloving and uncaring.
That to me is the greater evil.
I believe that gays and lesbians need help, but most feminists these days tend to be lesbians, full of hatred, and perverse perceptions on things, causing them to hate things human, and love things inhuman, so they are often evil.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#638246 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He was a journalist. Not peer reviewed, not a scientist. God, just look Hitchens up online and stop backpedaling.
Actually, watch him - he was a brilliant orator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ddsz9XBhrYAXX
OMG girl, a journalist writes, yes?!??

WTF?

One of his more famous lines:

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

You're claim that Adam & Eve did not exist is easily dismissed.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638247 Jul 8, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
LineDazzle has a real problem with women in general and specifically with "lesbians, butch lesbians, and girly men" He is evil, watch yourself.
P. S. Probably hates women with intelligence also.
I AM NOT EVIL!

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#638248 Jul 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks more scientifically than you could ever muster. Your mythical Adam and Eve never existed. The first modern human male and female were thousands of years apart, and the female was first.
LOL kitten , the first "modern" male prolly hasn't been born yet.
The male ancestor of all living humans was.
But we can vote to make catcher the first modern male , he might be GQ enough for the award.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638249 Jul 8, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I command you to ask the female posters whether they think I am gay ;) They will tell you I am far from it!

(Add a bit of rape + women, ahhh, beautiful)!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#638250 Jul 8, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>'"Professional " construction supplies telemarketing'?
Deep vein thrombosis.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638251 Jul 8, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Hidingfromyou is also a teenage girl ;) OH no, what if I attempt to seduce her, what sort of pictures of herself will I make her post?

Hint: It has to do with clothing ;)

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#638252 Jul 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
But you shouldn't give respect to the inhuman. People who are butch/effeminate/gay/lesbian/b isexual/sociopaths/(maybe narcissists) are perversions of nature and humanity, and are evil people.
Maybe, but more likely...you're are just a damn homophobic woman hater that has a fetish for little girls.
But if you ever even once you act upon your abnormal desires it will put you on the list sexual predators (if not already) and on the endangered species list. I advise you to remember that in prison
those men , have little girls at home. You'll be a flash in the pan.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#638253 Jul 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mistaken. Some do.
Neanderthals were cave dwellers, although they occasionally built camps out in the open. They wore clothing, used fire, hunted small and medium-sized animals (like goats and small deer), and they scavenged from the kills of large carnivores. They made and used a variety of stone tools and wooden spears. Neanderthals intentionally buried their dead, both individually and in groups, and they also cared for sick or injured individuals. Evidence of ritualistic treatment of animals, which is sometimes found with their skeletons, may indicate that they practiced a primitive form of religion. Evidence from a few sites indicate that Neanderthals coexisted for several thousand years with Modern Humans; who arrived in Europe at about 45,000 B.C, and Cro-Magnons, who arrived in Europe by 35,000 B.C.
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien ...
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
First, that site isn't directly from scientists. Second, it's largely inaccurate.
Looks to me like they may have gotten 1 or 2 things right, the rest is garbage.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#638254 Jul 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that gays and lesbians need help, but most feminists these days tend to be lesbians, full of hatred, and perverse perceptions on things, causing them to hate things human, and love things inhuman, so they are often evil.
Did your wife just leave you for her lesbian lover?? That might explain your hatred on here.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#638255 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Ah...no. The point is you strangely believe that humanity's knowledge is limited by your imagination. It's not.
Thank god.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638256 Jul 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but more likely...you're are just a damn homophobic woman hater that has a fetish for little girls.
But if you ever even once you act upon your abnormal desires it will put you on the list sexual predators (if not already) and on the endangered species list. I advise you to remember that in prison
those men , have little girls at home. You'll be a flash in the pan.
I don't hate women, I only hate butch American women.
And I've not worried about an effeminate man like you ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min guest 646,644
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Student 44,696
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min Buck Crick 48,769
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min here 281,264
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 50 min Lbj 16
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 57 min andet1987 2,064
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 58 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Annaleigh 105,621
More from around the web