“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#637853 Jul 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm betting the rig was set up where the tool box went wherever the truck went, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ud1o8ZpXFa4XX
Mythbuster is probably that dumbazz, flaming troll Christine since he/she/it has likely never used a tool more basic than a tv remote.
More nono no mates lies and guesswork?

It is of course to be expected from one do deliberately ignorant and hatefully stupid.

Itís the christian way and you paraded your christianity like a resentful T\/\/AT

#637854 Jul 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...
And that special "tool" that takes the D batteries....
Sounds like itís something you know all about, even the battery size. Funny how your type will always expose themselves by not realising exactly how stupid they actually are eh?

And you only have a butthole to play with?

#637855 Jul 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>RR, you've never read Arthur Conan Doyle, have you?
If it does not say ďauthor Ė godĒ then I doubt he has read anything of interest.

#637856 Jul 8, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
"One having unlimited power or authority"
Could this just simply mean that it is eternally powered by energy, as in it's infinite energy?
There ya go, thanks

E=MC^2 shows that that no god as described at omnipotent in KYV revelation 19:6 can exit in a universe that contains mass

Now RR has tried to circumvent that my making his own definition for omnipotent. However all that means is that he has made up a definition because the real definition does not suit his purpose.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#637857 Jul 8, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That Pro-Apartheid Zionist nonsense may be of use to you, but not to me. Perhaps a more credible reference, if you have?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanist... (2001Ėpresent)

I have no idea what you might consider as a credible reference...but Wikipedia seems pretty objective. Listen, I don't necessarily agree with all the decisions made during this 10 year war, but the fact is, the US and allies went in initially to dismantle the Taliaban. We had good reason to go over there in the beginning. Do you think allowing terrorist to fly suicide bombers into our country and kill thousands should have been ignored? We ended up staying in Afghanistan to assist the civilians in the civil war only to find the number of Taliban insurgents growing in numbers rather than decreasing. We've broke our own country, spending billions of dollars, trying to help your civilians build their own army so they can fight against their own radical people. As Americans, it really isn't our duty to fix the problems of the world, but that is apparently what our government thinks. I've lost family members from both Canada and the US in this war, so don't assume I don't feel the devastation of it, believe me, I do. And honestly, as horrible as I feel for the innocent people of the Middle East, it's people like you that make one part of me wanna say, pull all of our troops outta that Godforsaken place and let them figure it out on their own. I'm sure the loss of your innocent people is beyond devastating, but don't assume we are the reason. Your own radicals are the cause of this war, from the beginning up to the present.

#637858 Jul 8, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey !!!!
I live in davesworld , it's just dandy, don't knock it until you have tried it.
I have seen daves posts. The narrow mindedness and deliberate obfuscation of facts, the twisting of science and the making of BS statements because it sounds like the BS meets all the criteria of goddidiit is something I donít think is very relevant in todayís society so if you donít mind Iíll stick with reality

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#637859 Jul 8, 2013
Gary wrote:
Dear all:
WOW! After reading some of these posts I can see many are in dire need of a salvation.
The question on this site is this,[Prove there is a God?]
Most people want evidence to see, hear, smell, taste, and touch. However, with God He does not work through these human senses to reveal truth He works by just one word does anyone know what that may be?
If your answer was [FAITH] then you are correct. God tells us with out faith it is impossible to please God, Heb. 11:1-14. Faith is the things you do not see but the evidence of things hoped for. God is the one that must give saving faith to one to believe and this all takes a work and miracle of God that one can have, truly have saving faith this is all the work of God that one believes when God applies His word and His Spirit into one and saves Him or her.
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is THE WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM whom He hath sent" John 6:29
You see it is not the work of man least any man should boast it is a gift of God least any man should boast, Eph. 2:8-9.
Dear people what does you life truly mean without God?
Life would be pointless would it not? Life would not be fair would it not? Life would have no real meaning would it not?
You see deep down inside of all of us we have a desire to fill this empty void in all of us and the only way this can happen is by a work of God we can cry out to God for mercy and read His word maybe who can tell maybe He will have mercy and seal you with His Spirit and make you a new person in Christ fit for eternal life with him.
I have seen much in my life and life goes by so quick the Bible says like a vapor compared to all eternity. You see one cannot prove God this is impossible the reason being, it does not come by the five senses but by the word and the Spirit of God this is why Jesus said, You must be born again, one is born again when God applies His word to ones heart and seals him by His spirit, John 3, 4:23,
You see this question, "prove there is a God?" is just so easy to answer but it takes God to make Himself real to you. If He does not then we are just grouping in the dark in this life sad to say, for it has no real meaning without the maker of this life. I hope the highest good for all here truly I do and that would be a miracle and work of God to believe on Him today is still the day of salvation we can cry out to God for mercy, Psalm 51. Thank you for your input. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Thank you, Gary

But here, we have decided to worship the Mysterious Cheesy Weasel. Not much is known about the Mysterious Cheesy Weasel, other than:

1) He is Mysterious
2) He is Cheesy
3) He is a Weasel

His son, Cheeses of Nazareth have been sent to save and guide us all. Pray to Cheeses and he will be your Salvation.

What is a life without knowing the Mysterious Cheesy Weasel? What is a life without having chosen Cheeses? It is damnation.

How easy is it to believe? Do you believe cheese exist? There is your proof
youtube

AOL

#637860 Jul 8, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

#637861 Jul 8, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
You see science knows about 1 % of this universe. Even till now they can understand gravity.
<quoted text>
And religion knows 0% so even till now they guess and bluster and pretend that the 1% that science knows does not exist.

Tell me, do you understand gravity?

Then why are you slagging of that someone else doesnít?

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#637862 Jul 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like itís something you know all about, even the battery size. Funny how your type will always expose themselves by not realising exactly how stupid they actually are eh?
And you only have a butthole to play with?
Funny! A guy at work thought he was being funny, and said something about his wife having a strap-on!!!!
Had trouble not laughing at him for the rest of the time he was there!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#637863 Jul 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm. Pull the bolt/spring/pin assembly out of an existing .22 semi?
Ought to put you in the ballpark.
True, but once you pull a part from a registered firearm to make another - different firearm - the laws get a little wonky about the specifics and just what can be done.

I've not looked in a long time, but somewhere within the wording of the Amendments it used to be you could make a firearm, from scratch, and as long as you weren't doing it to sell to another, meaning strictly for personal use/ownership, it was legal.

That may have changed now in these times. It was a somewhat gray area to begin with.

I could be wrong about that, as it was a subject I ran across about 10+ years ago, and it wasn't ironclad, and was discussed in that context.

Besides, I've made it this far without violating federal laws or committing a felony and I don't want to start now.

hahaaa.

I'm sorta partial to my freedom(S), degraded as they've become since the previous century...

#637864 Jul 8, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny! A guy at work thought he was being funny, and said something about his wife having a strap-on!!!!
Had trouble not laughing at him for the rest of the time he was there!
Whatever turns him on and it seem that RR is turned on by a D size battery up his butt

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#637866 Jul 8, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not blame it all on the U.S., but the U.S. has been directly responsible for most civilians deaths due to their sloppy airstrikes.
Here is the testament of one of your commanders on the ground:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/hp/ssi/w...
Google other references of Mathew Hoh if you wish.
Let's not forget that these thugs are running wild in Afghanistan because the U.S. invaded and created this instability. You think the U.S. fought all the terrorists? They didn't do that. They fought key personnel, enough to topple the government, and the rest of the warlords they paid off to be quiet and not cause trouble. Millions of dollars of hard cash. And now that the effort is winding down, these warlords are using that cash to fund a civil war. The same thing is going on in Iraq and the U.S. government tells you that it is "age old sectarian violence". What a load of hogwash. Shias and Sunnis have even married each other in many cases.
You paid for all of that. They took your tax and gave suitcases of green to these insurgents. And what's worse, the situation has spilled into Pakistan. They didn't have a taliban problem. But now they do, all thanks to your government.
Your government arms the scum, the criminals, the dregs of Middle eastern society, and now you can sit back and say "See how violent they are! They even kill each other!"
Give me a break...The US created instability....are you nuts??? The Taliban controlled and was killing civilians in mass numbers long before we came over there.

The conflict was brutal. According the United Nations (UN), the Taliban, while trying to consolidate control over northern and western Afghanistan, committed systematic massacres against civilians.[48][49] UN officials stated that there had been "15 massacres" between 1996 and 2001.[48][49] The Taliban especially targeted the Shiite Hazaras.[48][49] In retaliation of the execution of 3,000 Taliban prisoners by Uzbek general Abdul Malik Pahlawan in 1997, the Taliban executed about 4,000 civilians after taking Mazar-i-Sharif in 1998.[50][51]
Bin Laden's so-called 055 Brigade was responsible for mass-killings of Afghan civilians.[52] The report by the United Nations quotes eyewitnesses in many villages describing "Arab fighters carrying long knives used for slitting throats and skinning people".[48][49]
By 2001, the Taliban controlled as much as 90% of the country, with the Northern Alliance confined to northeast corner of Afghanistan. Fighting along side Taliban forces were some 28,000-30,000 Pakistanis and 2,000-3,000 Al Qaeda militants.[35][52][53][54] Many of the Pakistanis were recruited from madrassas.[52] A 1998 document by the U.S. State Department confirmed that "20Ė40 percent of [regular] Taliban soldiers are Pakistani."[38] The document said that many of the parents of those Pakistani nationals "know nothing regarding their child's military involvement with the Taliban until their bodies are brought back to Pakistan."[38] According to the U.S. State Department report and reports by Human Rights Watch, the other Pakistani nationals fighting in Afghanistan were regular soldiers, especially from the Frontier Corps, but also from the army providing direct combat support.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanist... (2001Ėpresent)
Greens - tuf

Australia

#637867 Jul 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And religion knows 0% so even till now they guess and bluster and pretend that the 1% that science knows does not exist.
Tell me, do you understand gravity?
Then why are you slagging of that someone else doesnít?
I understand gravity.
It is the implosion of electromagnetic waves into shorter and shorter wavelengths. That's what gravity is.

Every atom is a miniature black hole that attracts light into itself giving the illusion of mass, an atom is really just a mass of energy.
So if we are made up of atoms than you can see where our energy comes from. The light energy is always attracted to us due to us being ( and I know this sounds silly ) but walking talking observable black holes

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#637868 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Between the two of us here, I'm the professional. If you don't believe in what I am telling you, then you, without any justification whatsoever, simply refuse to believe in scientific evidence.
That's fine and all, but it's willful stupidity.
I'm a professional, too. Just in a different profession than you.

Your ego has become overinflated, you can believe what you want.

I'll remain skeptical.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637869 Jul 8, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is supposed to be justification for your false morality hindering their war fighting ability and endangering their lives even more?
You kill your fucking enemies. They will kill your children, friends, and relatives.
You are violating your laws of evolution with your self delusion.
As it is, Canada has plenty of those jihadists burrowed within your society now. Those people are tribal oriented. Those tribes have long reaches and very strong influence. They don't share your values. You are sitting on a ticking bomb.
Don't worry, Dave. He has a joint and a protest sign. He'll be fine.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637870 Jul 8, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your opinion of what goes on in the middle east will forever remain worthless.
What do you fear about going to the middle east?
I don't fear going to the Middle East, I just have no desire to. There's nothing there that holds my interest that would warrant the expense of going.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637871 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Think really, really deeply here. What does an arrowhead tell you about a people?
- what animals they hunted (hunter gatherers make different arrowheads for different animals)
- whether they group engages in ritual (if the arrowhead isn't suited for hunting - like it's made out of a breakable material, or impossibly large or something)- and that would further tell us a tiny bit about their spirituality (centered around hunting)
- where they got the arrowhead from (from far away, then they might engage in trade or are at least highly mobile)
- if we can determine the site of the arrowhead, we now know where to look for the kinds of tools they used to extract the stone/obsidian/material, possibly find out how they shaped it, etc
- tools are usually culturally-specific, with each culture making their own style. So the arrowhead can be compared to other finds at other locations and that will give us a rough range of this population
- if the arrowhead has designs, we can compare those to other groups and possibly trace the movement of people and artistry
- if we can find sites that overlap in time, but have different technology, we can build a population map of the humans in that region at that time. Then we can search the sites for signs of trade/overlap, etc.
But you, of course, would never have guessed the above. It's not your fault. You've never been exposed to this way of thinking, nor the tools of archaeology (though I've told you what we can find from teeth before - it should be a simple matter to extrapolate from that example and realize that we can know quite a bit about past peoples based on what you consider to be very little).
What's less forgivable is that you insist your ignorance dictates our ignorance. Sorry, but you quite clearly don't know and can't imagine the first thing about the biological sciences - you are absolutely incompetent here.
And only religion could have produced a person who, entirely lacking in expertise, insists on marking the boundaries of scientific knowledge.
You said it yourself and are unwittingly proving my point for me, professional.

"But you, of course, would never have guessed the above."

A guess.

I called it speculation.

Close enough.

Since: May 11

UK

#637872 Jul 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a professional, too. Just in a different profession than you.
Your ego has become overinflated, you can believe what you want.
I'll remain skeptical.
professional topix poster...

1839 posts in 2 weeks...going for the doctorate? The topix fellowship perhaps?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637873 Jul 8, 2013
Double Fine wrote:

It is. Our entire medical care system revolves aroud our understanding of biology
I know.

That's probably why so many people are misdiagnosed and/or killed by medical science - because they think they know what they're doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min truth 605,000
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min who 265,142
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min guest 559,478
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 11 min shyam 1,267
Snapchat nudes. Girls add me and will send back... (May '14) 15 min Dalton 34
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min SnuffAGlobalist 119,652
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min Student 39,347
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Lost In Transition 175,630
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 15 hr Native Indian 5,520
More from around the web