“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#638304 Jul 8, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Bats.....yes
Look it up, it's in Genesis
Yes, I know it is. And back then, bats were considered to be birds.

I DID already write that.....
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#638305 Jul 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
who knows? I might be doing all sorts ;) Scaring you?
No, just throwing up a little.

Since: Sep 08

Ordway, CO

#638306 Jul 8, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Bats.....yes
Look it up, it's in Genesis
Leviticus 11:19

Unclean birds. Flying thingies. A few thousand years before the modern classification system.

This is supposed to be proof of something?
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638307 Jul 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed, and totally you!
PROVE I AM GAY!
Biblesays

AOL

#638308 Jul 8, 2013

end time AMERICA :- "Hostile Towards God"

http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g

LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638309 Jul 8, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence of what?
Provide evidence that I am evil!

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#638310 Jul 8, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as you would like not to see the connection, Genesis is probably one of the biggest inspirations of science.
There is no poofing in it. There was construction, albeit the description was much abridged. It took time. Figuring how the construction was done inspired many minds over the eons. As I have pointed out a few times, it was Western civilization and the Catholic Church that started the ball rolling on the modern science we have now. Civilization was just in an advanced Iron Age until two or three hundred years ago. Many a student in a university started by the church, lay or a future priest, pondered those words, and others in the religious texts, which motivated them to think harder and experiment. They were seeking the supernatural.
Compare that to their predecessors, the Romans. Some of the most brutally practical people in the world who founded a long lasting empire. There religion was little more than believing in lady luck. Every thing just was. Yet they sucked at advanced math or physics thinking. They had the first dibs on the Greek and other ancient manuscripts that evolved through Christianity into modern math and science. They didn't do much with it. Nor anyone else.
You have to be trained to think beyond the here and now before you can really figure it out.
1. Genesis was edited a few times, throughout history.

2. Romans were quite good at math.

3. Romans changed their religions a few times.

4. Ancient Greeks never adopted Christianity nation-wide. There was a population of early Christians in it.

5. Not denying the role played by religion in education. Their aim was to promote their worldview. That came, little by little, with advancing knowledge - and now is utterly absent in science.

Thanks, religion. Here's your crutches and tea.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638311 Jul 8, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just throwing up a little.
Women are deeply attracted to masculinity!

Masculinity is on womens minds about 50% of the time ;)

Some stable somewhere

#638312 Jul 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
First, there is zero evidence that life can come from non-life.
Second, the account in Genesis closely follow that of evolution.
Third, bats? Really? You know that back then, they considered bats to be birds?
RR, you've already admitted you know nothing about biology. Our sciences predict that life comes from non-life.

Genesis does not even slightly resemble evolution. You're on crack if you think that.

Yes, the Bible declares bats to be birds. That's patently false. It's false b/c the ancient goatherders who wrote the Bible couldn't differentiate between bat wing and bird wing morphology. They were ignorant people, who made up fables to explain reality rather than explore it.

Some stable somewhere

#638313 Jul 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It is my contention that Adam & Eve were the first humans to possess a soul, the first humans of the kind we have today. The first humans God spoke to, the first humans to understand sin and the first humans to understand morality, good & evil.
Prove me wrong.
You've now made claims. Provide the evidence. Discuss what it means for a human to be given a soul, and how we can measure that, and how that would differentiate from humans before Adam.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#638314 Jul 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the help, I may have Borderline personality disorder, I don't know. I have no intention to act like a shit, but it's difficult for me not to, lol. I'm in some odd pit lol.
Can you explain more about this? Thanks for the help.
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a mental health disorder that generates significant emotional instability. This can lead to a variety of other stressful mental and behavioral problems.
With borderline personality disorder, you may have a severely distorted self-image and feel worthless and fundamentally flawed. Anger, impulsiveness and frequent mood swings may push others away, even though you may desire to have loving and lasting relationships.
If you have borderline personality disorder, don't get discouraged. Many people with this disorder get better with treatment and can live satisfying lives.

Borderline personality disorder affects how you feel about yourself, how you relate to others and how you behave.

Signs and symptoms of borderline personality disorder may include:

Impulsive and risky behavior, such as risky driving, unsafe sex, gambling sprees or illegal drug use
Awareness of destructive behavior, including self-injury, but sometimes feeling unable to change it
Wide mood swings
Short but intense episodes of anxiety or depression
Inappropriate anger and antagonistic behavior, sometimes escalating into physical fights
Difficulty controlling emotions or impulses
Suicidal behavior
Feeling misunderstood, neglected, alone, empty or hopeless
Fear of being alone
Feelings of self-hate and self-loathing
When you have borderline personality disorder, you often have an insecure sense of who you are. Your self-image, self-identity or sense of self often rapidly changes. You may view yourself as evil or bad, and sometimes you may feel as if you don't exist at all. An unstable self-image often leads to frequent changes in jobs, friendships, goals and values.

Your relationships are usually in turmoil. You may idealize someone one moment and then abruptly and dramatically shift to fury and hate over perceived slights or even minor misunderstandings. This is because people with borderline personality disorder often have difficulty accepting gray areas — things seem to be either black or white.

Some stable somewhere

#638315 Jul 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But Koder says there is a first, and it was a female.
And Koder's a YouTube vlogger, so....
I'm an anthropologist, working in the field. Ask Kodder who you should believe when it comes to human evolution.
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#638316 Jul 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are deeply attracted to masculinity!
Masculinity is on womens minds about 50% of the time ;)
So..........Now you are a woman?

Some stable somewhere

#638317 Jul 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he's got Candy..........
And thick, slightly dark glasses??? And a van???

I'm so there!

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#638318 Jul 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing out there to save you, no skydaddy , and nothing greater the the laws of the universe. I need not get over myself, you need to get over your superstition of mythical bible god.
The god that was never there, unless you could count the man who will slay you in gods name, there never was one. Only a evil illusion created by superstitious men who dreamed up blood curses and guilt trips for you to be shamed for what you are.
And the only power they hold over you is lies.
That's what you keep saying, but you can't prove that. Besides, that thought that you have inside of you, of there possibily being a God out there, may very will be the God that can save you..

Something to ponder, while you breath?

Some stable somewhere

#638319 Jul 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE I AM GAY!
Sorry, that's up to you.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638320 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You've now made claims. Provide the evidence. Discuss what it means for a human to be given a soul, and how we can measure that, and how that would differentiate from humans before Adam.
How much are you attracted to masculine males? Does masculinity attract you?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#638321 Jul 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheists always feel the need to dumb down the Bible as much as you can, don't you? When you do that, you make your ignorance apparent.
It is my contention that Adam & Eve were the first humans to possess a soul, the first humans of the kind we have today. The first humans God spoke to, the first humans to understand sin and the first humans to understand morality, good & evil.
Prove me wrong.
You can't prove you are right can you??

You are, sadly, just another victim of the biggest scam ever played on the human race. You are brainwashed into believing an ancient book proves a omnipotent, omniscient, sky daddy made the whole universe and watches over him personally.

Did you ever see the Hubble telescope pictures of the 'Deep Field?' Really fantastic shot.

Our universe as we know it now is comprised of 200+- billion galaxies, each of which has 200+- billion stars.

I don't have the math to figure out how many stars that is, but I know its a truly tremendous amount. Ironically I have a son who recently graduated from university with a BS in math...with honors, 4.0 grades.

And extrapolating from what the astronomers have found in the way of planets circling other stars recently, there is probably a trillion planets in our universe.

I wonder how many of them have life and what their Gods are like.

People need to get into the reality zone around here.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#638322 Jul 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide evidence that I am evil!
Okay...I shouldn't have said that...but your hatred toward women and constant ranting about raping them and liking young girls...I could go back and copy...but that's time consuming...you know what you've said. Anyway, your way out of line and you really need to seek professional help. Your anger is extremely unhealthy and you clearly pose a danger to women....I'll keep you in my prayers!
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#638323 Jul 8, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
So..........Now you are a woman?
I am a MAN YOU FOOL!!!!!!

NOW SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT OF THE CAUSE OF WOMENS INCREASE IN APPRECIATION OF MASCULINITY!!!!!!!!!!

More on order!
More on order!
More on order!

More staff!
More staff!
More staff!

Help needed!
Help needed!
Help needed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Rednek 80,247
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min SANE CATHOLIC 701,604
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,403
I'm ON BOARD: James Harden for NBA MVP 4 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Why does Draymond Green act like such a BLEEP! ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 4 hr Doctor REALITY 44
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 4 hr Doctor REALITY 53