Prove there's a god.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#637731 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have a "fact" that's based on some evidence and lots of speculation you have a belief.
I know that's what you have, we were talking about hiding.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#637732 Jul 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Do you believe in math?
How about carpentry, do you believe in carpentry.
Laying tile or I believe in plumbing!
Shew...they brought up Buck...and now evrytime I see your name I think of Aunt Martha and I can't help but laugh....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#637733 Jul 7, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should do a little research about what's actually going on...9/11 was only a small portion of it. Here's a site that summarizes pretty good...read up!
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/t...
In support of TT, I think it is pretty generally known, and understood, that the USA carries the most weight in the world, regarding international events, and the UN is basically a puppet of the USA. One of our Prime Ministers, too, won a Nobel Peace Prize for the initial work in setting up the UN, and he was the representative for the consistency where I was born and raised, and lived nearly 1/2 of my life.[that info is irrelevant to this discussion, of course].
No offense to Jews or Israel, but I don't think I would take something that they published as an unbiased opinion about world situations.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#637734 Jul 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that's what you have, we were talking about hiding.
How humans acted 160,000 years ago is pure speculation, not fact. It's really that simple.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#637736 Jul 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
In support of TT, I think it is pretty generally known, and understood, that the USA carries the most weight in the world, regarding international events, and the UN is basically a puppet of the USA. One of our Prime Ministers, too, won a Nobel Peace Prize for the initial work in setting up the UN, and he was the representative for the consistency where I was born and raised, and lived nearly 1/2 of my life.[that info is irrelevant to this discussion, of course].
No offense to Jews or Israel, but I don't think I would take something that they published as an unbiased opinion about world situations.
"consistency"

It's constituency.

There is nothing consistent about you but your Canadian self-righteousness, and sanctimonious sermons.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#637737 Jul 7, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Shew...they brought up Buck...and now evrytime I see your name I think of Aunt Martha and I can't help but laugh....

Yeah, he is like the alzheimer's patient that can't seem to remember anybody's name. He would prolly call you "tooth said it".

“I speak my mind”

#637738 Jul 7, 2013
About 1/4 mile down the mountain where I live, there is an old country church that still has no air conditioning...in the summer they always open their windows during services. This evening, I'm setting on my porch and above the sounds of the rapidly flowing creek, where it's rained all week, the crickets and frogs, I can hear those old timers singing Amazing Grace in a' Capella. It's moments like these when I realize just how perfectly content I am without verifiable proof of God. I don't need it....

Hope each of you, regardless of what you believe, can find the simpler things in life that give you peace!

“I speak my mind”

#637739 Jul 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he is like the alzheimer's patient that can't seem to remember anybody's name. He would prolly call you "tooth said it".
lol...probably!

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#637740 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How humans acted 160,000 years ago is pure speculation, not fact. It's really that simple.
Depends on what you mean by acted.
We can know to a high degree how people acted by trace fossils.
But we can't know how their personalities were.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#637741 Jul 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the stamped steel receiver and other parts can be made from almost any steel.
There is a demonstration of a guy who makes one out of a shovel, and an axle.
I've got some plans somewhere that take you start to finish in a build up using sheet steel and relatively easy to fabricate components, all the way from the cut outs, to case hardening the critical areas etc...

Ridiculously easy if you've got any machinist/metal fabrication experience.

Even simpler is a Sten.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#637742 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...
And that special "tool" that takes the D batteries....
Every home needs a flashlight, or two.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#637743 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you seriously believe that biology is accurate (and I'm sorry, I find that laughable)
What more is there to say?
Your opinion concerning biology is about as relevant as a crackwhores opinion concerning the blueprints for bridge design and construction.

That's about all there is to say.

“I speak my mind”

#637744 Jul 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it doesn't matter that the United Kingdom, later joined by Russia, France, Australia, Canada, Poland, Germany and many other western allies sent their troops to fight against the Taliban as well....only the US is responsible for the deaths of innocent people??? Suppose the fact that 75% to 80 % of the civilian deaths were largely due to car bombers, suicide bombers and IEDs, all which came from their own Taliban insurgents doesn't matter either?? That's Hogwash. Clearly, TT, has a beef with America...and that's fine...but terrosist attacks by the Taliban have been reported in multuple other coutries and be rest assured, regardless of who holds the most weight, the US isn't the only country who wants to see the Taliban completely dismantled.

“I speak my mind”

#637745 Jul 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Every home needs a flashlight, or two.
LOL!!

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#637746 Jul 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God Canadians can never become superpowers or influence the world much.
Their only export seems to be sanctimoniousness.
Are you Canadian, Dave?

Location hidden

#637747 Jul 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> No Dave, the cuffs merely help keep the arms from flailing during properly administered cunalingus
Do the arms always flail without cuffs?

Location hidden

#637748 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't fear death. It's a waste of time and energy to fear the inevitable.
But I do fear taking a life.
And I wouldn't even dream of murdering thousands of innocent people because I think a god told me to.
What about killing some 18 year old kid in a war zone, where you are, because your President told you that God was with you in attacking that country?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637749 Jul 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on what you mean by acted.
We can know to a high degree how people acted by trace fossils.
But we can't know how their personalities were.
Ya right. They find a skull, an arrowhead and a show and all if a sudden they "know" how that person lived.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637750 Jul 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Every home needs a flashlight, or two.
A fleshlight?

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#637751 Jul 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Canadian, Dave?
My grandfather packed up the kids and fled Canada after 120 years of his ancestors living there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AKATLAR BOSCH Servis (O212) 342 OO 24 ) BOSCH A... 3 min boschbsg22 1
BOSCH ULUS SERVISI Tel (O2I2) ( 342 OO 24 ) BOS... 5 min boschbsg22 1
EMIRGAN BOSCH Servisi (O212) 342 OO 24 ) BOSCH ... 14 min boschbsg22 1
TARABYA ( 342 OO 24 ) BOSCH ( 299 15 34 ) Servi... 16 min boschbsg22 1
BOSCH SARIYER ZEKERIYAKÖY ( 342 OO 24 ) Bosch S... 19 min boschbsg22 1
SARIYER BOSCH Servisi O212 ( 342 00 24 ) BOSCH ... 23 min boschbsg22 1
BOSCH SERVIS Kemerburgaz ( 342 00 24 ) BOSCH SE... 25 min boschbsg22 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 590,366
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Tony17 100,016
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr dollarsbill 4,477
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr who 271,353
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web