Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#637324 Jul 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean tell them to stand in the line to vote so they can get blown up?
Jul. 2, 2013
Three attacks north of Baghdad, Iraq, kill at least 25 people, latest in a growing series of insurgent strikes.MORE
Jun. 28, 2013
Bombs explode in coffee shops and other sites across Iraq, killing at least 18 people.MORE
Jun. 26, 2013
Thirty-seven people are killed in Iraq in five separate suicide bombings; violence follows dozen bombings on Monday that killed 41 people.MORE
Jun. 25, 2013
Dozen bombings occur in and around Baghdad, Iraq, killing at least 41 and wounding 125 others.MORE
Jun. 23, 2013
Wave of violence continues in Iraq as 23 people are killed in single day by attacks including suicide bombing inside Shiite mosque
Ever talk to an Iraqi citizen? I have. Once you do, it'll change your perception and make you realize we did the right thing over there.

That poor man lost his son to the Iraqi army, when they were overrunning the country. When the US forces came in and held it, they started training Iraqi citizens to be the new army. He joined them and was fighting alongside the US troops. US with Iraqis fighting Iraqis. It was poetic how he told me.

When he was talking about their right to vote, he came to tears, remembering a 90 year old lady that walked 4 miles JUST to be able to vote.

We've done a good thing in Iraq, albeit at great cost. I think the long term results will overshadow the short term. Look, 60 years ago Japan & Germany were our mortal enemies, now they're close allies. Because America doesn't just go in, blow shit up and take over and torture POW's. we care, we teach, we offer medicine and good deeds after the dust settles.

Location hidden

#637325 Jul 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft.
A hard look would probably bowl him over.
My daughter could turn him into an orthopedic surgeon's summer home in the Hamptons.
Oh, did you know that trolls hate being talked about, rather than talked to?
Wait for it...
Oh they do, do they?

I did not know that.

You know he has fantasies about 13 year old girls?

He's a sick pup.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Patagonia

#637326 Jul 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody forgot to tell them about the Jiahu culture of China in 6600 BCE, or the southeastern European Vin&#269;a culture and script(S) in 5300 BCE.
Or the people that roamed around France, Spain, and Portugal some 20,000 years ago....the Solutrean culture people, who were Homo-sapiens.

Then of course we can't forget the Neanderthals who populated some parts of Europe, Asia, and the Levant around 250,000 to 25,000+- years ago.

There is NO doubt that these people populated the old countries, and this kinda pokes a VERY BIG hole in the Adam hypothesis.

Location hidden

#637327 Jul 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The word in question from the original Greek means "Omnipotent".
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Says you & the KJV.

Medieval translation made BY medieval minds FOR medieval minds.

This is why atheists and skeptics love it so much.

Location hidden

#637328 Jul 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>All of a sudden, I'm not hungry any more.
Lol, ok I'll do it.

I don't know why Lunger won't be my boyfriend. I mean, I'd be real good to him.

*cries*

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#637329 Jul 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean tell them to stand in the line to vote so they can get blown up?
Jul. 2, 2013
Three attacks north of Baghdad, Iraq, kill at least 25 people, latest in a growing series of insurgent strikes.MORE
Jun. 28, 2013
Bombs explode in coffee shops and other sites across Iraq, killing at least 18 people.MORE
Jun. 26, 2013
Thirty-seven people are killed in Iraq in five separate suicide bombings; violence follows dozen bombings on Monday that killed 41 people.MORE
Jun. 25, 2013
Dozen bombings occur in and around Baghdad, Iraq, killing at least 41 and wounding 125 others.MORE
Jun. 23, 2013
Wave of violence continues in Iraq as 23 people are killed in single day by attacks including suicide bombing inside Shiite mosque
Those are the lunatics killing each other. Too busy to kill us.

There won't be another Saddam and concentration of power and resources to be much of a threat to us or the region for a while. A potential enemy was emasculated. BTW, with Saddam gone we didn't have to worry about Iraq and Iran both behind our backs in Afghanistan.

We got boots on the ground and bases in the area we didn't have before. Remember the helicopters in Iran? Much easier to move troops into an area if you already have a beach head established.

Divide your enemies. China will have its turn.

Location hidden

#637330 Jul 6, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the people that roamed around France, Spain, and Portugal some 20,000 years ago....the Solutrean culture people, who were Homo-sapiens.
Then of course we can't forget the Neanderthals who populated some parts of Europe, Asia, and the Levant around 250,000 to 25,000+- years ago.
There is NO doubt that these people populated the old countries, and this kinda pokes a VERY BIG hole in the Adam hypothesis.
No it doesn't.

Unless you can demonstrate the Adam wasn't the first homo-sapien.......

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#637332 Jul 6, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
A good start would be to drug test the people receiving government assistance. If you test positive, no check for you.
Then children go hungry.
Truth signed in wrote:
If you're found guilty of committing a crime, check cut off.
Then children go homeless.
Truth signed in wrote:
Government assistance shouldn't come for free.
I agree, and it should be that way for any assistance to govt. gives anywhere.
Truth signed in wrote:
Make those who receive it work government provided farms to produce food, whatever....Put the prisoners on chain gangs and have them picking cotton...whatever...
Riggght...whatever, an that whatever includes that if the people in specific are parents, children go hungry or homeless.

Then I suppose the govt. would need to get into the business - and we understand how well that works, look at the subject we're discussing - of raising children in massive institutions and what will they learn there?
Truth signed in wrote:
Spend more of the tax payers money on educational and after school programs than they do on fighting drugs.
Agreed.
Truth signed in wrote:
Most of the tax payers aren't on drugs and we shouldn't have to pay for the mess the drug users got themselves into.
Agreed.
Truth signed in wrote:
I could go on and on...
You could go on and on... Except for the efforts focused on education and prevention, the children of those people are the ones that actually pay a penalty, no?

Location hidden

#637333 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched a documentary, and it showed the japanease being pummelled.
The Germans or the Japanese didn't have M1 rifles. That was one of the biggest game changers of the war.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Patagonia

#637334 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't.
Unless you can demonstrate the Adam wasn't the first homo-sapien.......
The first humans lived 200,000+- years ago.

And DNA proves there was never a time when the human population was just one mating couple.

You should really look into it. It really screws over much of Christian dogma.

Location hidden

#637336 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched a documentary, and it showed the japanease being pummelled.
Well hey.

You've watched a video.

You're practically an expert.
waaaz up

Manchester, KY

#637338 Jul 6, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, and by the way, I'll bet you that every adult on earth has broken at least 4 or 5 of the commandments. Practically every day or two we hear of preacher being accused of adultery, sex crimes, etc. I'll bet the congregation has more than a few that are guilty of those same things.
Humans are human....they will all do bad stuff occasionally, and most times doesn't really matter, at all, to the rest of the world.
Religion is just one of the ways used to control the masses...nothing more.
Why are you diverting our former conversation??

You have not addressed, "any" of my questions, with a direct answer. Why is it difficult for you to have an honest conversation, in good Faith?(no pun intended)

You realize you and DF, both have admitted you "felt conviction" from preaching.. So again, what was convicting you?

You are full aware of "your" sinful nature, and sounds like you have been convicted of it before, and realize you are guilty. But have chosen to reject "reality"..

It is very dishonet of you, to try and tell me that you dont believe in God. When you have admitted you have heard preaching demonstrated in "power and conviction"....

Location hidden

#637339 Jul 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Then children go hungry.
<quoted text> Then children go homeless.
<quoted text> I agree, and it should be that way for any assistance to govt. gives anywhere.
<quoted text> Riggght...whatever, an that whatever includes that if the people in specific are parents, children go hungry or homeless.
Then I suppose the govt. would need to get into the business - and we understand how well that works, look at the subject we're discussing - of raising children in massive institutions and what will they learn there?
<quoted text> Agreed.
<quoted text> Agreed.
<quoted text>
You could go on and on... Except for the efforts focused on education and prevention, the children of those people are the ones that actually pay a penalty, no?
Then take the children away. Use the money that was gonna go to the drug addict parents and use it to fund the orphanages.

Then either sterilize or euthanize the 'parents'...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#637340 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I felt no need! Just personal gain to denigrate and destroy the mass of the fools ;) As I eat them one by one,*completing* them, killing them! Finishing them ;)
And you are my target, ready for me to swallow who you are, and destroy you ;)
I've been there, done that, I know what I'm talking about, little boy, and I've hurt many people ;)

Stop telling us your sexual fantasies about Mac you pervert.

Location hidden

#637342 Jul 6, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
The first humans lived 200,000+- years ago.
And DNA proves there was never a time when the human population was just one mating couple.
You should really look into it. It really screws over much of Christian dogma.
I said homo sapien, not human.

DNA proves we are all related.

Learn to read, buddy.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#637343 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever talk to an Iraqi citizen? I have. Once you do, it'll change your perception and make you realize we did the right thing over there.
That poor man lost his son to the Iraqi army, when they were overrunning the country. When the US forces came in and held it, they started training Iraqi citizens to be the new army. He joined them and was fighting alongside the US troops. US with Iraqis fighting Iraqis. It was poetic how he told me.
When he was talking about their right to vote, he came to tears, remembering a 90 year old lady that walked 4 miles JUST to be able to vote.
We've done a good thing in Iraq, albeit at great cost. I think the long term results will overshadow the short term. Look, 60 years ago Japan & Germany were our mortal enemies, now they're close allies. Because America doesn't just go in, blow shit up and take over and torture POW's. we care, we teach, we offer medicine and good deeds after the dust settles.

I hope you're right.

Location hidden

#637344 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:

And the USS enterprise is only a fictional space ship.
Oh wow... You're dumber than I thought.

The "Big E"

http://www.militaryfactory.com/ships/detail.a...

And there's a newer one:

http://www.enterprise.navy.mil/

And a space shuttle:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_...

And a sailing ship:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Enterprise... (1799)

Location hidden

#637345 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the reason you think I am a women because you like butch lesbians?
No. I think you have a vagina because you're a bitch.

Location hidden

#637347 Jul 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're right.
Me too, my man.

Time will tell.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#637348 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they do, do they?
I did not know that.
You know he has fantasies about 13 year old girls?
He's a sick pup.
Hehehe. Yes, they do.

And I saw that, yah. Darned if I know what should be the recommended course of action in his case. Probably something fairly radical, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Thinking 230,009
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Oxbow 548,695
i am waiting for u 23 min Aakash Ahmedabad 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 35 min Al Capone 4,779
Word association game (Aug '08) 43 min andet1987 53,432
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min mike 602,180
African-Americans Are Figuring Obama Out! 45 min andet1987 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 261,678
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 5 hr chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 12 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE