Prove there's a god.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#637556 Jul 7, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the questions (well, most of them). Anything wrong with'em?

Bad lick against the Lions. Truth be told, they were great. Leigh Halfpenny os magnificent
Did you see where in brazil a ref knifed a player after trying to issue a red card and then the family of the player stoned and dismembered the ref?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#637557 Jul 7, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, Samsung is all cool. Double Fine is not a fan of Crapberry and iPhones are for capitalist pig dogs (That means Double Fine cannot afford one)
I'm a capitalist pig dog?

:(

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#637558 Jul 7, 2013
Double Fine thinks that instead of energy, we are cottage cheese beings, sent here from the planet Zorgh, where we are mere cheesy simpletons in the presence of his greatness, the Mysterious Cheesy Weasel.

We know only three things about the Mysterious Cheesy Weasel:

1) He is mysterious
2) He is cheesy
3) He is a weasel

All kinds of questions puzzle us. Is He a mysterious weasel that is cheesy? Or is He a cheesy weasel that is also mysterious?

Ancient Zorghian texts depict Him to have a son, Cheeses, from Nazareth. This may or may not be true. But one thing is for sure. Cheese exists. Nobody will dispute the fact.

All things considered, our inner being can only be described as 'soulful cottage cheese'. We live and we die and decompose. This represented by mold.

Suppose you are on the outside, where the deity would be. See the cheese. Taste the cheese. Feel the energy flow throw you.

It is in this way that the Mysterious Cheesy Weasel affects us.
Bongo

United States

#637559 Jul 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, you aren't.
You sprang from a seed?
The universe sprang from a seed the best we can ascertain?
Lots and lots of "empty" "space" we can't "detect", but are aware of forces and energy existing within?(dark matter and energy)
You have "thought", which you can't see but can turn into "realities"?
You exist, or at least you think you do?
You exist, or you don't. If you exist now why do you just accept you won't in the future in some form? The energy you are using now cannot be destroyed according to our physical understandings. It just moves on. It can do so in an orderly fashion created by our experience here, or it can be torn apart by a lack of belief in its cohesiveness. You have that same risk as a physical being.
hmm sounds like what hell could be if not with the Lord.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#637560 Jul 7, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
Double Fine thinks that instead of energy, we are cottage cheese beings, sent here from the planet Zorgh, where we are mere cheesy simpletons in the presence of his greatness, the Mysterious Cheesy Weasel.
We know only three things about the Mysterious Cheesy Weasel:
1) He is mysterious
2) He is cheesy
3) He is a weasel
All kinds of questions puzzle us. Is He a mysterious weasel that is cheesy? Or is He a cheesy weasel that is also mysterious?
Ancient Zorghian texts depict Him to have a son, Cheeses, from Nazareth. This may or may not be true. But one thing is for sure. Cheese exists. Nobody will dispute the fact.
All things considered, our inner being can only be described as 'soulful cottage cheese'. We live and we die and decompose. This represented by mold.
Suppose you are on the outside, where the deity would be. See the cheese. Taste the cheese. Feel the energy flow throw you.
It is in this way that the Mysterious Cheesy Weasel affects us.
You ARE cheesy, that is for sure.

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#637561 Jul 7, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what a great sin! Only Americans should be allowed to be proud of themselves. Why should other nations feel that? That is such arrogance!
Perhaps they should all switch off their oil pumps and then we shall how advanced and developed your countries really are.
Perhaps you should do some research on what Muslims have brought to the world before dismissing Muslims as good for nothing. You'll be shocked.
Muslims invented:
The scientific method; the double piston press, fine dining, hydraulics, canons, torpedoes, contour crafting, Universities, Hospitals, secular thought, evolutionary thought, modern medicine, modern optics, modern mechanical engineering, modern astronomy, modern industrial distillation, modern chemistry.
Don't believe me? If you think the Muslims are so good for nothing, then why is it when your children graduate, they put on a robe and a hat to look like Muslims? Ever wonder why Algebra is called Algebra? Why chemistry is called chemistry? WHy alcohol is called alcohol? Why coffee is called coffee?
Who taught western europe to use perfume? Who taught western europe to eat a three course meal with a fork and knife? Why was Spain the first great empire of the renaissance?
Who are the leaders in solution thermodynamics today? I aught to know, that's my field. Do you know?
And now you think you are so great with your materialism and consumerism and you think we are worthless. We are simply disunited and wallowing in ignorance and unrest. It wasn't always like this and it won't always be like this. You think your western civilisation is so great. You have no idea who is contributing to your research output, and that is a shocking thing especially in Britain. You will come to know soon enough, if you are lucky.
[Quoted text]

You obviously feel very hurt to what someone has written or shown you. Even though you appear moderate, your last paragraph proves an "awful", truth.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#637562 Jul 7, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
Double Fine thinks that instead of energy, we are cottage cheese beings, sent here from the planet Zorgh, where we are mere cheesy simpletons in the presence of his greatness, the Mysterious Cheesy Weasel.
We know only three things about the Mysterious Cheesy Weasel:
1) He is mysterious
2) He is cheesy
3) He is a weasel
All kinds of questions puzzle us. Is He a mysterious weasel that is cheesy? Or is He a cheesy weasel that is also mysterious?
Ancient Zorghian texts depict Him to have a son, Cheeses, from Nazareth. This may or may not be true. But one thing is for sure. Cheese exists. Nobody will dispute the fact.
All things considered, our inner being can only be described as 'soulful cottage cheese'. We live and we die and decompose. This represented by mold.
Suppose you are on the outside, where the deity would be. See the cheese. Taste the cheese. Feel the energy flow throw you.
It is in this way that the Mysterious Cheesy Weasel affects us.
The Mysterious Cheese Weasel ran off with some chic called Velveeta.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#637563 Jul 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat fingers.
Skinny phone.
LOL...I knew it was a typo or an auto correct gone completely wrong, but it was just such a huge an awkward word, I had to comment!

:)

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#637564 Jul 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see where in brazil a ref knifed a player after trying to issue a red card and then the family of the player stoned and dismembered the ref?
I googled it just now... OMFFSM

Why in the hell does the ref carry a knife to the footy???

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#637565 Jul 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a capitalist pig dog?
:(
Depends... It's not the 5, is it?
Bongo

United States

#637566 Jul 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE cheesy, that is for sure.
double fine limburger lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#637567 Jul 7, 2013
shytxangel wrote:
The Big Bang Theory is still that.... a theory. The Theory of Evolution, a theory. Not fact.Just like the existence of God... clues, hints etc. Honestly, I can't think of a single thing that concretes the evidence of God's existence. I just know He exists, just like I know wind exists. I can't see either but I feel.
unregistered xtian sock

childish troll

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#637568 Jul 7, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should go and find out what Veto power in the United Nations is all about and find out how many times the U.S. utilised its Veto power to do what it wants, even against fundamental international law that the UN supposedly believes in. If you think that being sanctioned by the United Nations has some credibility, you need to do more research.
Perhaps you should do a little research about what's actually going on...9/11 was only a small portion of it. Here's a site that summarizes pretty good...read up!

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/t...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#637569 Jul 7, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
"massively out of your class"
And how would that be ?
Come on , put me in my place.
It is obvious that you think that I am in a lower class than you, so come on, what class have you put me in?
theist

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#637570 Jul 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, you aren't.
You sprang from a seed?
The universe sprang from a seed the best we can ascertain?
Lots and lots of "empty" "space" we can't "detect", but are aware of forces and energy existing within?(dark matter and energy)
You have "thought", which you can't see but can turn into "realities"?
You exist, or at least you think you do?
You exist, or you don't. If you exist now why do you just accept you won't in the future in some form? The energy you are using now cannot be destroyed according to our physical understandings. It just moves on. It can do so in an orderly fashion created by our experience here, or it can be torn apart by a lack of belief in its cohesiveness. You have that same risk as a physical being.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I'm not normal. I'm not sane.
.. sanity is a concept sold to the masses to ensure societal stability ..

.. normal means lack of creativity, imagination. Both you and Dave Nelson are quite insane. That's why I like both of you ..

.. madness is so very interesting ..

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#637571 Jul 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mysterious Cheese Weasel ran off with some chic called Velveeta.
That is a severe blasphemy. We all need to cover our genitals in peanut butter and beg forgiveness!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#637572 Jul 7, 2013
cascadian wrote:
Well, there's the ontological proof.
1. God is that than which nothing greater can be conceived.
2. That which nothing greater can be conceived cannot exist in the understanding alone.
3. Therefore God exists.
I personally think it's B.S. because, as Kant pointed out, existence is not a predicate. But if you mock the proof, you're sort of pathetic since it's actually logically and ontologically brilliant.
I imagine you are stupid

therefore you are

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#637573 Jul 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> hmm sounds like what hell could be if not with the Lord.
You need an anchor to accomplish anything.

Something planted the seeds.

Interesting thing in Genesis. Man was originally created to till the garden that was created on earth. A groundskeeper. Then he was kicked out and became part of the wilderness. His material self was blocked from returning by physical forces, the flaming cherubim.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#637574 Jul 7, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You switch the TV on and you see a few hundred unemployed and idiotic Muslims rejoicing in the street, and you think "Oh the Muslim world loved it!".
That TV has really distorted your view of reality hey. Perhaps take a trip to the Middle east, and see with your own eyes what is going on in the streets and what the people's attitude really is. See it with your own eyes, not through a TV. Talk to people.
The news is a reporting of extraordinary occurrences. Why do you let it define the ordinary?
the news shows me women wearing sacks covering all but their eyes and hands. Is this ordinary, or extraordinary?

that type of behaviour condemns the morality of the belief system.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#637575 Jul 7, 2013
saidI wrote:
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what a great sin! Only Americans should be allowed to be proud of themselves. Why should other nations feel that? That is such arrogance!
Perhaps they should all switch off their oil pumps and then we shall how advanced and developed your countries really are.
Perhaps you should do some research on what Muslims have brought to the world before dismissing Muslims as good for nothing. You'll be shocked.
Muslims invented:
The scientific method; the double piston press, fine dining, hydraulics, canons, torpedoes, contour crafting, Universities, Hospitals, secular thought, evolutionary thought, modern medicine, modern optics, modern mechanical engineering, modern astronomy, modern industrial distillation, modern chemistry.
Don't believe me? If you think the Muslims are so good for nothing, then why is it when your children graduate, they put on a robe and a hat to look like Muslims? Ever wonder why Algebra is called Algebra? Why chemistry is called chemistry? WHy alcohol is called alcohol? Why coffee is called coffee?
Who taught western europe to use perfume? Who taught western europe to eat a three course meal with a fork and knife? Why was Spain the first great empire of the renaissance?
Who are the leaders in solution thermodynamics today? I aught to know, that's my field. Do you know?
And now you think you are so great with your materialism and consumerism and you think we are worthless. We are simply disunited and wallowing in ignorance and unrest. It wasn't always like this and it won't always be like this. You think your western civilisation is so great. You have no idea who is contributing to your research output, and that is a shocking thing especially in Britain. You will come to know soon enough, if you are lucky.
[Quoted text]
You obviously feel very hurt to what someone has written or shown you. Even though you appear moderate, your last paragraph proves an "awful", truth.
Indeed, that last paragraph does reveal an "awful" truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min here 48,395
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Toby 105,571
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 35 min Frank Merton 445,709
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min WelbyMD 281,240
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min guest 646,497
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 54 min Voyeur 38,749
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,029
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Freebird USA 182,639
More from around the web