“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#637343 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever talk to an Iraqi citizen? I have. Once you do, it'll change your perception and make you realize we did the right thing over there.
That poor man lost his son to the Iraqi army, when they were overrunning the country. When the US forces came in and held it, they started training Iraqi citizens to be the new army. He joined them and was fighting alongside the US troops. US with Iraqis fighting Iraqis. It was poetic how he told me.
When he was talking about their right to vote, he came to tears, remembering a 90 year old lady that walked 4 miles JUST to be able to vote.
We've done a good thing in Iraq, albeit at great cost. I think the long term results will overshadow the short term. Look, 60 years ago Japan & Germany were our mortal enemies, now they're close allies. Because America doesn't just go in, blow shit up and take over and torture POW's. we care, we teach, we offer medicine and good deeds after the dust settles.

I hope you're right.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#637344 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:

And the USS enterprise is only a fictional space ship.
Oh wow... You're dumber than I thought.

The "Big E"

http://www.militaryfactory.com/ships/detail.a...

And there's a newer one:

http://www.enterprise.navy.mil/

And a space shuttle:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_...

And a sailing ship:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Enterprise... (1799)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637345 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the reason you think I am a women because you like butch lesbians?
No. I think you have a vagina because you're a bitch.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637347 Jul 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're right.
Me too, my man.

Time will tell.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#637348 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they do, do they?
I did not know that.
You know he has fantasies about 13 year old girls?
He's a sick pup.
Hehehe. Yes, they do.

And I saw that, yah. Darned if I know what should be the recommended course of action in his case. Probably something fairly radical, though.

“Move into the light.”

Location hidden

#637350 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched a documentary, and it showed the japanease being pummelled.

The Japanese started out with a numerical superiority and..
The first few battles after pearl were nearly even, the problem they (the Japanese) faced was they could not afford a 1-1 loss against us.
Because our industry could double or even triple to quadruple theirs.
Which is what it was happened for several battles dead heat even.

After midway and as luck would shine on the US Navy the balance now shifted and could never return in Japans favor, which indecently
is exactly what Yamamoto predicted would happen to the letter.
It's hell when you lead men into certain death but march forward anyway. Just as the King of Rohan said o the Roheren .
Sire but we cannot defeat them them can we?
No , but we shall meet them in battle, never the less.

The dragons teeth poised for war.

The Borderland of Sol

#637351 Jul 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop telling us your sexual fantasies about Mac you pervert.
One must admit, that one is funny. In a perverse sort of way.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#637353 Jul 6, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, and here we go again...
9/11 was an atrocious crime against innocent civilians.
But I am done. There is no time anymore. We have to mourn for Iraqis now and it will take a lot more time to mourn for them. A hell of a lot more time.
You have made some excellent and truthful points, according, at least, to released information. What goes on behind the scenes we never find out. But the first Gulf War, the second attack of Iraq, the attack of Afghanistan were all wrong.

Yes, what happened on 911 was horrible, and watching it from a few minutes after the first plane struck, on TV, until all the planes were down, and then various follow up, that was an international crime carried out by extreme brave but totally brain-washed and stupid Muslims, whose trainers deserve the most horrible fate that any Muslim could expect (perhaps an eternity with no 72 virgins - although I have never seen the attraction of an inexperienced virgin. Can you imagine trying unsuccessfully for an eternity to convince even one of 72 virgins that you wanted sex with her, and she didn't have a clue what to do. If I was of that following, which very thankfully, I am not, they would at least have to be 72 experienced women, preferably a bit older than young virgins, or I just wouldn't want it . Having said that, getting 72 Virgins is a really stupid reason to commit suicide).

There should have been an internationally coordinated investigation (most of the inside info was known anyway, or how else could they name those 19 alleged killers so quickly), and arrests made with no country being permitted by the whole of the world to grant them immunity, and they should have been found and tried along with the creeps behind them, perhaps resulting in very few, if any, immediate casualties. What we got was a massacre of many times those who died in the USA on 911, including innocent young people from all countries involved, including Canada, except we said "Non" (our Francophone PMs answer to Geo W, which was likely the only intelligent act regarding the attack on Iraq) to the unprovoked and lied about attack on Iraq.

Having said that, Saddam was an evil man and he had to be stopped, as were Bin Laden and Gaddafi, but with the way the Americans have been picking off the terrorists in the past few years with their unmanned drones, and the highly sophisticated special forces of the USA and Israel, all the main actors could have been eliminated or at least defused. But no, that would not bring jobs to all those military people nor money to the arms companies, nor would it secure the US position in the Middle East which has its main source of oil after Canada, and they just can't attack Canada (yet).

“Move into the light.”

Location hidden

#637354 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you have no manhood, don't think other men are the same, and especially don't trick yourself that women have power ;)
I give it 10-1 odds either one of the Williams sisters could beat the dog crap out of you,
Venus or Serena and wouldn't even break a sweat.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#637358 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's 20 different translations of Revelation 19:6.
All but the KJV and one other use the word "omnipotent".
So I guess all the others are wrong and you & the KJV are right.
O_o
http://biblehub.com/revelation/19-6.htm
I'd think that the language it was originally written in would be the standard for determination of what the word means.

Since all of those translations you're pointing to - came from - that language it was originally said to have been written in.

Translation is crazy like that, huh.

I mean it's like they try to use the original or oldest and most accurate version to translate from ~/.

What the hell are they thinking?
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#637359 Jul 6, 2013
Delusional Dave Nelson wrote:
internet troll
Rational adults who expose you as a delusional nutcase aren't "internet trolls" because you lack the guts to seek professional help for your mental illness, kid.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637360 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what a vagina is. Men do not have vaginas, and yet you claim to be a sexpert!
Or are you just a freak who likes transgender sex?
After all, you projected your desires to rub your body against KittenKodders boobs and penis.
So you are a trannieluster?
Did you watch that video, too?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637361 Jul 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehe. Yes, they do.
And I saw that, yah. Darned if I know what should be the recommended course of action in his case. Probably something fairly radical, though.
Punching him in his vagina isn't radical enough?
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#637362 Jul 6, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
fortunately i believe there is a far better chance in the hereafter.
In reality, there's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of life after death. You're dangerously delusional and certifiably insane, kid.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637363 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds butch to me. So you like butch women? You like butch Redneck women?
I like a woman who can do it all.

So I don't have to do anything.

Think smart Lunger, think smart.

Or please, just try thinking at all.
waaaz up

Manchester, KY

#637364 Jul 6, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational adults who expose you as a delusional nutcase aren't "internet trolls" because you lack the guts to seek professional help for your mental illness, kid.
BTW Mouth Blister, thanks for judging my post's..

Very cowardly of you...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#637366 Jul 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
None were world war 2 date ships called enterprise.
Aircraft Carrier USS Enterprise, CV-6.

Nicknames;
The Big E
Lucky E
The Grey Ghost
The Galloping Ghost

Some say, without that ship we would've have won the Pacific Campaign, or at least it'd taken much longer.

They don't teach much US history in the NetherWorld, do they?

Here's the Enterprise from WWII.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Enterprise... (CV-6)

The Borderland of Sol

#637367 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Punching him in his vagina isn't radical enough?
Oh, at the moment, I'm just waiting for the meltdown to start. Should be any time now.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#637368 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you & the KJV.
Medieval translation made BY medieval minds FOR medieval minds.
This is why atheists and skeptics love it so much.
I gave the word meaning from the language it was originally written in, Greek.

Lets look again...

scaritual wrote:
In the original Greek, the meaning for the translated word was:

"the Almighty, All-Powerful, Omnipotent (One) only of God"

The fonts won't show here, so I gave only the translated word.

That came from BibleWorks 9.0 http://www.bibleworks.com/ .

The translation is from the BGT, more information here: http://kb.bibleworksllc.com/kmp/index.php...
The word in the language it is said to be written in, is "Omnipotent", certainly.

If you'd followed the links and did a little research on your own, then read up a little you wouldn't look so foolish right now.

More info.

"Written in Koine Greek, its title is derived from the first word of the text, apokalypsis, meaning "unveiling" or "revelation". The author of the work identifies himself in the text as "John" and says that he was on Patmos, an island in the Aegean, when he "heard a great voice" instructing him to write the book." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Revelat...

The translation for the word used, in Koine Greek, means:

"the Almighty, All-Powerful, Omnipotent (One) only of God"
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#637369 Jul 6, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
Religion is just one of the ways used to control the masses...nothing more.
It's irrefutable historical fact that organized religion is a hoax created to control death-denying cowards who are perfectly willing to live as slaves to Dark Ages dogma and desperately cling to their inane delusions of eternal salvation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Seentheotherside 609,986
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min who 270,214
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Christina La Vey 579,441
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min RiccardoFire 39,987
magi chudbo 1 hr rajevas 3
Sex with Mom (May '12) 1 hr rajevas 14
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 1 hr rajevas 73
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,051
More from around the web