Prove there's a god.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#637529 Jul 7, 2013
cascadian wrote:
So far the vast majority ajothe people living on earth believe there is a God. So it would appear that the ball is in your court to prove that there is not a God.

Double Fine sense the force is strong in this one.

Welcome to our sandbox
Greens - tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#637530 Jul 7, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mock. I think I used the word "could", be a crazy. My response, surely means I don't know, which is why I brought his questions forward. No one answered him, he complained. I wondered, what the answer would be. RR and I came to the same silly, uneducated conclusion!
At least you put yourself among the "us", that will never know.
I love reading what is posted here. Am thrilled with the science, amazed at the level of education many appear tohave. Great to read parts of the Bible through Topix. So I don't feel bad at all.
I ask my Son, use Astronomy books, and the Dictionary, quite a bit when on here. I'm happy to be learning stuff about thingies :)
I am the most under educated person on here.
Have you got a splinter in your eye?
Could be "crazy" why?
Because he asked a question that you could not answer.
Just because you readily admit that you don't know / understand doesn't mean you can say he "could be crazy".
Keep you're ego in check.

#637531 Jul 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I break your leg the last time?
That was a total accident, btw.
Perhaps you should be on top this time?
Yes you did and it is your fault! Why would you insist on me doing that helicopter spin while chained up??

This time, I will hold the kitchen knife
Greens - tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#637532 Jul 7, 2013
cascadian wrote:
So far the vast majority ajothe people living on earth believe there is a God. So it would appear that the ball is in your court to prove that there is not a God.

Or maybe you should of worded it like this.

So far the vast majority of the people living on earth believe there is a God, because from birth it has been used as a tool of fear and suppression. The people have been brainwashed from birth, oh when will they see the light?

Question.
Are you a material being having a spiritual experience on this planet ?, or are you a spiritual being having a material experience on this planet ?

Greens - tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#637533 Jul 7, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us, please.
Sadly, on smartphone, particularly android, it is a pain in the ess to go back
Hey I'm always using my smart phone. Just go to the bottom of the page and hit on full site , that will help.

You cannot beat Samsung, they are the best smart phones.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#637534 Jul 7, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe you should of worded it like this.
So far the vast majority of the people living on earth believe there is a God, because from birth it has been used as a tool of fear and suppression. The people have been brainwashed from birth, oh when will they see the light?
Question.
Are you a material being having a spiritual experience on this planet ?, or are you a spiritual being having a material experience on this planet ?
You should add are you a material being developing a spiritual self and existence beyond this material world.

Metamorphosis. Quite common in the natural world.
Greens - tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#637535 Jul 7, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Few questions.
1) Your god is present everywhere? How about in excrement? On the inside of a used condom? How about in beer?
2) Why could your god, the oh-so-holy designer not design us a better waste removal system that makes it necessary for us to urinate or have bowel movements? Does your god have some sort of fetish?
3) He designed our galaxy with a giant, supermassive black hole in the centre. That is like building your house next to a volcano
4) Explain vestigal organs. Did god no longer know what to put in is, so he chucked all kinds of crap inside us?
5) Flies. Why did he make them
6) Ditto mosquitos. Could he not make a world without them?
7) Why is the male G-spot (assuming you know what that is) located inside the anus? Does your god want us to have some backdoor fun?
8) Why did your god make so many planets in the solar system, and able to create life on only one?
9) Why did your god make us have acne during our formative years? Does he not know that it destroys the self-image of a teenager?
10) Diseases. Does your god like them? He sure did a giod job of making them, eh?
Here we go.
Greens - tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#637536 Jul 7, 2013
Time out , F1 Grand Prix just started.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#637537 Jul 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You should add are you a material being developing a spiritual self and existence beyond this material world.
I don't take this lightly.

You make me seem sane.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#637538 Jul 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
<The Dave Nelson> "Oh deary, my pantaloons are moist..."

“What game?”

Location hidden

#637539 Jul 7, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
Just sayin

#637540 Jul 7, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Hey I'm always using my smart phone. Just go to the bottom of the page and hit on full site , that will help.
You cannot beat Samsung, they are the best smart phones.
Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, Samsung is all cool. Double Fine is not a fan of Crapberry and iPhones are for capitalist pig dogs (That means Double Fine cannot afford one)

#637541 Jul 7, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
Go Vettel!
Greens - tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#637542 Jul 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe like this.
Are you a material being with a evolving spiritual self in preparedness of a existence beyond this material world.

Westcliffe, CO

#637543 Jul 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take this lightly.
You make me seem sane.
Don't worry, you aren't.

You sprang from a seed?

The universe sprang from a seed the best we can ascertain?

Lots and lots of "empty" "space" we can't "detect", but are aware of forces and energy existing within?(dark matter and energy)

You have "thought", which you can't see but can turn into "realities"?

You exist, or at least you think you do?

You exist, or you don't. If you exist now why do you just accept you won't in the future in some form? The energy you are using now cannot be destroyed according to our physical understandings. It just moves on. It can do so in an orderly fashion created by our experience here, or it can be torn apart by a lack of belief in its cohesiveness. You have that same risk as a physical being.
Greens - tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#637544 Jul 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Logically we are spiritual beings having a material experience due to the fact that the energy always comes before the material.
E=mc2, yes energy is matter, but matter is energy.
It is the energy that matters.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#637545 Jul 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, you aren't.
You sprang from a seed?
The universe sprang from a seed the best we can ascertain?
Lots and lots of "empty" "space" we can't "detect", but are aware of forces and energy existing within?(dark matter and energy)
You have "thought", which you can't see but can turn into "realities"?
You exist, or at least you think you do?
You exist, or you don't. If you exist now why do you just accept you won't in the future in some form? The energy you are using now cannot be destroyed according to our physical understandings. It just moves on. It can do so in an orderly fashion created by our experience here, or it can be torn apart by a lack of belief in its cohesiveness. You have that same risk as a physical being.
See?

Westcliffe, CO

#637546 Jul 7, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Logically we are spiritual beings having a material experience due to the fact that the energy always comes before the material.
E=mc2, yes energy is matter, but matter is energy.
It is the energy that matters.
I agree with that, but as the spiritual being more of a basic consciousness, and then being refined by the material matrix. The material matrix lends to organization. Electrical charge turned into a device sort of thing.

A shadow or mirror is formed by our material construction within whatever we exist in. Simple displacement. The charge doing the displacement ends. You throw the switch and jump into the shadow before it collapses. Not quite that easy as it sounds, though. Just a general description of a process.

Hysteresis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysteresis

Westcliffe, CO

#637547 Jul 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
In one of your more lucid moments reread what I posted, sweetness.
RogerThat

AOL

#637548 Jul 7, 2013

300 MIL Americans -- "Hostile Towards God"

http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 2 min truth 535
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min X Pendable 184,718
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 14 min Truthiness 116
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Bongo 88,087
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min crucifiedguy 284,534
topic sex forum gone? 1 hr Cookie9904 59
How To Download Facebook and YouTube Videos in HD 1 hr Hotty7564 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 665,281
More from around the web