there ya go

tell it to that ignorant christian

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#637109 Jul 6, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
Let me just add up to what you say. The Prophet (PBUH) said ;
O people, Remember that your Lord is One. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a black has no superiority over white, nor a white has any superiority over black, except by piety and good action (Taqwa). Indeed the best among you is the one with the best character (Taqwa). Listen to me. Did I convey this to you properly? People responded, Yes. O messenger of God, The Prophet then said, then each one of you who is there must convey this to everyone not present.(Excerpt from the Prophet's Last Sermon as in Baihiqi)
Islam abolished slavery 1300 before Abraham Lincoln. We are all the same.
<quoted text>
Quite to the contrary The Sokoto Caliphate was the one of the very reasons there were slaves to begin with. They were part of a triad that profited from slaves.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#637110 Jul 6, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't loathe the Jews or support anyone who generalises and collectively loathes them. Most are quite alright, though simply misguided. What I do loathe however, are the Zionists. Those are the power hungry slave drivers sitting at the top of Israeli bureaucracy, indoctrinating children to hate the gentiles.
"The Chosen people" - that is their great downfall. Nearly a third of the Quran is addressed to Jews and Christians, and the main message to the Jews is that they must give up this silly idea of being "The chosen people". In the Quran, Allah reminds them of how when they were oppressed repeatedly, Allah helped them, and when they were the oppressors and corrupters, Allah abandoned them and watched them suffer, just as He did with all other people. Temple after temple destroyed. They have to give up this idea, and accept that they are equal with the rest of humanity.

Actually that is exactly what I was saying, but did not clarify very well.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#637111 Jul 6, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
You got " trophies and everything"
What sort of everything?
Hugs?
High fives?
Beer?
Knowledge?
Sex?
Oh it will take way too long to type "everything"
Well, four outta five ain't bad.

You are still massively out of your class.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#637112 Jul 6, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't loathe the Jews or support anyone who generalises and collectively loathes them. Most are quite alright, though simply misguided. What I do loathe however, are the Zionists. Those are the power hungry slave drivers sitting at the top of Israeli bureaucracy, indoctrinating children to hate the gentiles.
"The Chosen people" - that is their great downfall. Nearly a third of the Quran is addressed to Jews and Christians, and the main message to the Jews is that they must give up this silly idea of being "The chosen people". In the Quran, Allah reminds them of how when they were oppressed repeatedly, Allah helped them, and when they were the oppressors and corrupters, Allah abandoned them and watched them suffer, just as He did with all other people. Temple after temple destroyed. They have to give up this idea, and accept that they are equal with the rest of humanity.
I think that is the case of most nations. Those who 'speak' for the nations/ethnic group or religion. I do not like the AWB speaking for me, I am sure you don't like Al-Queda speaking for you.

The Borderland of Sol

#637113 Jul 6, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very dangerous and destructive generalization. The dumb women, the bimbos like to be objectified because they have nothing other than their looks. But the vast majority of women want to be seen as intelligent human beings.
You are making some very dangerous claims here. Abortion is undesirable. I would not call it evil.
I can just see poor ol' Diz trying that. With, say, my daughter.

He'd wind up with his nadgers around his larynx and a Blood Eagle on his chest.

#637114 Jul 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, four outta five ain't bad.
You are still massively out of your class.
As an aside, which one of the five did you not get?

Morning, Mac

Since: May 12

Sittingbourne, UK

#637115 Jul 6, 2013
I think this thread may be confused somewhat. The whole idea of God is faith. If god could be proved then it would not be faith it would be fact! x Check www.GiggaDate.com out people. We're trying to do something good for the world. Not sure what you believe but i have this thing that i live by.... It's just my opinion so don't go mad...... Somewhere along the line there was a miss translation... 2 words, God and Good. I believe everyone has Good in them.

The Borderland of Sol

#637116 Jul 6, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
As an aside, which one of the five did you not get?
Morning, Mac
One remains tactfully mute.

Hi, DF!

Ghana

#637117 Jul 6, 2013
Answers to your questions:
1) God say Be and IT IS. Everything is possible with Him. He created this universe. You were born in this world and you saw birds fly. Let say there were Donkeys flying instead. It would have been normal to see a donkey fly then. God chose how this universe should be.
2) Goad created humans in the best form. He gave one hands, legs, eyes, fruits, place to live, and on and on. If were to count the bounties of God, we will never stop. Don't you think we needs to be grateful for what he gave us. Lets say you have a son that is ill, and you have giving him money, comfort and many more so he can be cured and then your son is never grateful to what you have done for him, how would feel? You would want some appreciation. God doesn't need us, if we believe in him its for our own good and if we don't believe in him its our loss.
3) God does not allow any of the ones you mentioned. We humans are bloody people. Goad has giving us the criterion. We decide what to do. We will be judge at the end. In school, for instance, they give us the blueprint of how to study and to graduate from school. We decide if we want to study or not, according to what we do, we either fail or pass.

I am just curious to know, on what ground do Atheist rely on? They have no books but man made science books to rely on. Science is not always right. They tend to change their opinions every once in a while and we all know that. If you need any links to prove my statement, it would be my pleasure.
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it up to us to define any deity? With all the 40,000 deities conceived by man, I for one is not going to examine each and every one.
So let me give you some broad strokes. To us:
1) Any deity who has a literature written in its honour citing Minotaurs, Pegasi, talking snakes or flying donkeys is not worth considering.
2) Any eternal being who demands worship from petty humans is a contradiction. Why should a god need worship? Insecurity is a human feeling. Seeing that property in a supposed deity is only more cevidence that it was conceived by man
3) Any deity who would allow any of its members to commit attrocities, terrorism of human rights infringements, is not worth even considering. Another clue that this is not a true deity.
Now. There *may* be a god, but according to me (and most atheists on here)
he would not be jealous, not have a doctrine, would not require worship

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#637118 Jul 6, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>You got a bit of a foul mouth...but beyond that...you're exactly right! One of the girls I work with was joking the other day and said since she's pretty sure she'll never be physically able to work till she's 70 and since she highly doubts she'll ever see any of the money she's paid in to the government returned to her when she's old...she's just gonna commit a crime when she's about 55 and spend the rest of her days in prison enjoying 3 hardy meals and a snack, cable television and Internet for free! The more I ponder on that...the better it sounds!
Go for it.

You think it's so great, do it.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#637119 Jul 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>OK I was wrong, you're not an ordinary lunatic, you're a psychopathic woman hating monster.
This guy sounds like Hugekeilbasa.

Remember him?

Ghana

#637120 Jul 6, 2013
Sokoto Caliphate was in the 19th century Man. Most muslims diverted from the ideologies of Islam. The following are verses saying to free slaves:

Did we not show him the two paths? He should choose the difficult path. Which one is the difficult path? The freeing of slaves. Feeding, during the time of hardship...[90:10-14]

Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in God, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveller, the beggars, and to free the slaves...[2:177]

The charities are to go to the poor, and the needy, and those who work to collect them, and those whose hearts have been united, and to free the slaves, and those in debt, and in the cause of God, and the traveller. A duty from God, and God is Knowledgeable, Wise.[9:60]

That was written 1400 years ago.
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite to the contrary The Sokoto Caliphate was the one of the very reasons there were slaves to begin with. They were part of a triad that profited from slaves.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#637121 Jul 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The western perception of slaves and slavery is that of white dudes capturing blacks dude, treating them like animals, putting them in cages, shipping and selling them to work on farms. But in reality, that is not what slavery is generally about. That is simply how white people used slaves.

Slavery is as old as money, since the time of Babylon. People become slaves by borrowing so much money that they can't pay back, and so have to pay it back by offering physical service. This is before banking institutions, when people used to borrow from other people.

That is why when Muhammed freed slaves, he had to pay their owners. He had to pay the slaves debt. It is a misconception that Muhammed abolished slavery. Slavery cannot be abolished. Muhammed himself had slaves, people who owed him money and couldn't pay back. Pay back in service.

What Muhammed did was establish rules on the treatment of slaves. He abolished usury in Arabia, since that disabled slaves from ever being able to pay back their debt and be free. He abolished the system where the children of slaves were automatically also slaves. That was a system that could ultimately make entire nations slaves, and that was abolished.

Conquest slavery was abolished. If an enemy army attacked Medina and caused damage and loss of life, and if the enemy lost the battle, he would make the captives slaves until they rebuild what they destroyed. But if he was the one doing the attacking, the defenders and general populace were not to be taken as slaves upon conquest. And slaves were not to be treated like animals, bought and sold to others or anything like that. They were simply people paying back a debt with service.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#637123 Jul 6, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is such a thing as light.
There are many different forms of light, a dark room will always be full of light, for pure light is everywhere.
As they say, "God is the light"
Did you answer the guy?
I know there is light, I was being silly.
I am aware light is incredible, in ways most of us will never fathom. My light doesn't come from God, it comes from the joy that we "appear", to be here!

#637124 Jul 6, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
Answers to your questions:
1) God say Be and IT IS. Everything is possible with Him. He created this universe. You were born in this world and you saw birds fly. Let say there were Donkeys flying instead. It would have been normal to see a donkey fly then. God chose how this universe should be.
2) Goad created humans in the best form. He gave one hands, legs, eyes, fruits, place to live, and on and on. If were to count the bounties of God, we will never stop. Don't you think we needs to be grateful for what he gave us. Lets say you have a son that is ill, and you have giving him money, comfort and many more so he can be cured and then your son is never grateful to what you have done for him, how would feel? You would want some appreciation. God doesn't need us, if we believe in him its for our own good and if we don't believe in him its our loss.
3) God does not allow any of the ones you mentioned. We humans are bloody people. Goad has giving us the criterion. We decide what to do. We will be judge at the end. In school, for instance, they give us the blueprint of how to study and to graduate from school. We decide if we want to study or not, according to what we do, we either fail or pass.
I am just curious to know, on what ground do Atheist rely on? They have no books but man made science books to rely on. Science is not always right. They tend to change their opinions every once in a while and we all know that. If you need any links to prove my statement, it would be my pleasure.
<quoted text>
You ask me what ground I rely on, and yet you believe in flying donkeys?

Show me one donkey that flies. Then you got a case
youtube

AOL

#637125 Jul 6, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#637126 Jul 6, 2013
I was laughing with my kids last night, chatting about days gone by. Disappointment because the tooth fairy didn't pay up for 2 days, ooops!
My 16 year old daughter recalled a Christmas Eve,(she was approximately 7). We were in the back garden before bedtime, my girl heard bell's jingling, she looked up to see a red light! She saw and knew it was Santa in his sleigh, and their was Rudoff's red nose glowing. She explained the feelings that shot through her body, 9 years ago.
(I can't remember the occasion), but she can! The passion, the glow on her face as she described the experience was amazing! I said to her, "but it was a plane, Aye"? She didn't want to say "yes"! The vision left such a powerful impact on her; she wanted to believe it so deeply.
She isn't one to get carried away, "usually". It was the same look of someone who believes they love God, or have been delivered a miracle.
I haven't just written fiction,(couldn't be bothered), though I'm sure it sounds like it!

Location hidden

#637127 Jul 6, 2013
This question about a deity and the supernatural has to be about the longest running question man's intellectual power has been applied to. There have been some pretty powerful minds, even more so than mine, that have analyzed this question for thousands of years.

Topix atheists put great stock in the brilliance of mankind. They worship men of science and education and their thinking for them.

Yet they totally ignore the conclusions of the greatest minds over the longest period that there is something beyond what we see. Perhaps it is a genetic defect endemic to this age of man. Evolution will take care of that.

They watched Star Trek and get this delusion man can create the perfect society on his own. There has been zero proof of that even in small ones throughout history. So I guess it could be demanded of them to prove man can do such a thing with empirical evidence and not from watching entertainment shows.

Science and its methods have been around since mankind has. That has been included in the equations over the course of our history. The conclusion of these great minds over the history of man is there is something beyond us. Disagreement on just what it is, but that there is something there.

Topix atheists can't see further than the TV set.

Ghana

#637128 Jul 6, 2013
Your not getting it are you?
No such thing as flying donkey in Islam. There is a possibility that Prophet s.a.w. used a wormhole by riding a Buraq once in the event of Isra and Miraj.
A wormhole contracts the distance between two doorways placed separately anywhere in the universe. This isn't really a time travel; this is just a consequence of the length contraction inside a wormhole.
Allah gave this method of transportation to his angels throughout the universe. The Quran calls them ‘Ma'arej and describes how angels use them for long distance travel. Today we know that these ‘Ma'arej’ is what scientists call wormholes:
"Someone asked about the penalty that will befall the unbelievers; (A penalty) that has none to ward off; (a penalty) from Allah (who owns) wormholes [Ma'arej in Arabic]. The angels and the Spirit ascend to Him in a day, the measure of which is fifty thousand years."
(Quran 70.1-4)
Any object passing through this wormhole will also experience this same time dilation (one day inside wormhole vs. 50,000 years on Earth) and not just those angels. This time dilation does not say how long it takes you to cross the wormhole, it just says that when you pass through the wormhole you age by this ratio. This space is called hyperspace.
God says that those wormholes are doors in the heaven that contract interstellar distances into walking distances; the resulting scenery is bizarre: God says that those who do not believe in the message will not believe it even if He showed them a bigger sign. He created beautiful towering structures in the heavens. If He opens for those nonbelievers a door in heaven and lets them continue passing through it to those distant structures, they would not believe that they really got there by simply walking few steps. Instead they would think that they are just optical illusions:

"They do not believe the Message, like those who preceded them; Even if We [Allah] opened upon them from the heaven a door and they continued passing through it they would say ‘Our sight is bedazzled, rather we have been bewitched’. It is We [Allah] who have made towering structures in the heavens and made them beautiful for beholders. And We protected them from every evil spirit accursed."

(Quran 15.13-16)

Prophets showed their people miracles and many of them still not believe, so i do not expect you to believe.If you have the desire to seek the truth, the size of a even a particle or even smaller,God willing you will be enlightened. And yes, on what grounds do you rely on, you have nothing to rely on but your own opinion. Opinions are the cheapest in this world. Most people have dozens and thousands of these.
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask me what ground I rely on, and yet you believe in flying donkeys?
Show me one donkey that flies. Then you got a case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Peace_Warrior 605,246
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min _Bad Company 1,919
Gay snapchat names 38 min gn2k14 161
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 39 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 4,813
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min June VanDerMark 560,115
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min YellowPissreality 265,362
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min Roberta G 175,772
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Lumajuice 441,807
More from around the web