Prove there's a god.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#637425 Jul 6, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The other downside was getting your thumb caught in a closing bolt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xeRjceFcAQgXX
Oh, hayull, yes! I never got bitten, but I've seen enough cases of "M-1 Thumb".

One must shove the entire 8-round en-bloc clip into the onboard mag well with the right thumb, while pulling the bolt back with the heel of the same hand. Then release the bolt and get outta the way RIGHT NOW.

That bolt's gonna close like a bear trap.
Dosebedanya

Bronx, NY

#637426 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Nowhere did I imply the age of the earth. Nowhere. You're making false accusations, scarscar.
For the scarscar record, I believe that Adam was probably the first modern human to exist, after millions of years of evolution, started by God.
Which god?

The Borderland of Sol

#637427 Jul 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I heard they used that their advantage though, fire a round and throw a empty bandoleer down.
When the other popped up thinking you were out pow x_x
I've heard that, but I remain a bit unsure.

Even Marines have been known to embellish. A little.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#637428 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I said homo sapien, not human.
DNA proves we are all related.
Learn to read, buddy.
They were Homo-sapiens....humans are and always have been Homo-sapiens even 200,000 years ago

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence

Yes, DNA proves we are related to Neanderthals and by extension to the others in the Homo Genus.

I'm sorry, did I miss-read something you wrote??

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#637429 Jul 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard that, but I remain a bit unsure.
Even Marines have been known to embellish. A little.
I had a transferred over ex Marine section chief in the Army that was in late Korea and early Vietnam and he said that when that clip went and the time it took to reload was the longest few seconds of your life.

Lamar, CO

#637430 Jul 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, hayull, yes! I never got bitten, but I've seen enough cases of "M-1 Thumb".
One must shove the entire 8-round en-bloc clip into the onboard mag well with the right thumb, while pulling the bolt back with the heel of the same hand. Then release the bolt and get outta the way RIGHT NOW.
That bolt's gonna close like a bear trap.
I had one for a while. Got bit a couple of times. Didn't want it anymore.

The Borderland of Sol

#637431 Jul 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a transferred over ex Marine section chief in the Army that was in late Korea and early Vietnam and he said that when that clip went and the time it took to reload was the longest few seconds of your life.
That, I do believe.

Lamar, CO

#637432 Jul 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a real ergonomic rifle.

I hated stripper clips you got with some of those old military bolt actions. I had a knack for cutting myself on them.

The Borderland of Sol

#637433 Jul 6, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I had one for a while. Got bit a couple of times. Didn't want it anymore.
Laffin. That's a shame. GREAT rifle.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#637434 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, huh? That'll teach me a lesson!
On a side note, don't ever wear a skirt or you'll just be asking a rapist to approach you...
*rolls eyes*
Didn't the guy steal the whole danged truck, or was that a different time?

The Borderland of Sol

#637435 Jul 6, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I hated stripper clips you got with some of those old military bolt actions. I had a knack for cutting myself on them.
The old Commie SKS was known for that, as were some Mausers.

Caution was required.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#637436 Jul 6, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave from what you have said, you don't want to operate dangerous
equipment. You're, you're own worst enemy. lol
Give Dave the camera lol
waaaz up

Manchester, KY

#637437 Jul 6, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You've openly acknowledged being a religiously retarded redneck in a death-denying hate cult that's become the most divisive political force in the history of this country in flagrant violation of the First Amendment. You demonstrate with each of your inane self-degrading posts that you're one of the greatest whack jobs to ever post in this forum.
As a willfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted imbecilic sociopathic punk, you're a national embarrassment, an outright disgrace to the human race and a complete waste of a sperm cell without a single socially redeemable quality. You should be sterilized and institutionalized for the rest of your absolutely worthless life.
Awwww,, thats so sweet of you to say...

You show every atribute of someone who lives in fear of the unknown.

You will fit in quite well among the realm of the dead.
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#637438 Jul 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't the guy steal the whole danged truck, or was that a different time?
hey nano yer so fine , your so fine you blow my mind, hey nano hey Nano
waaaz up

Manchester, KY

#637439 Jul 6, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, and by the way, I'll bet you that every adult on earth has broken at least 4 or 5 of the commandments. Practically every day or two we hear of preacher being accused of adultery, sex crimes, etc. I'll bet the congregation has more than a few that are guilty of those same things.
Humans are human....they will all do bad stuff occasionally, and most times doesn't really matter, at all, to the rest of the world.
Religion is just one of the ways used to control the masses...nothing more.

Why are you diverting our former conversation??

You have not addressed, "any" of my questions, with a direct answer. Why is it difficult for you to have an honest conversation, in good Faith?(no pun intended)

You realize you and DF, both have admitted you "felt conviction" from preaching.. So again, what was convicting you?

You are full aware of "your" sinful nature, and sounds like you have been convicted of it before, and realize you are guilty. But have chosen to reject "reality"..

It is very dishonet of you, to try and tell me that you dont believe in God. When you have admitted you have heard preaching demonstrated in "power and conviction"....

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#637440 Jul 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No not even if you type it 10 million times, The point is YOU don't get it. I'm not making assumption , I'm basing this on the same evidence the leaders in every field related to brain and neuroscience do, and this is the consensus among them.
You however are making assumption and conjecture that it cannot be known, but just because YOU do not know, does not mean that it is unknowable. But by your very own assertion provided,
it is YOU who is clueless.
So stay clueless, clueless wonder.
Yea, they know. They know consciousness came into being. They know. You're a freekin ...well nevermind. You really told me, dintcha? You're the man.
The man that assumes life as we know it had to always exist in order for consciousness to have always existed. When we don't know what consciousness is then we cannot assume stupid @$$ arbitrary things.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#637441 Jul 6, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
Salam bro,
They do not believe in the existence of God; yet they do not know what they don't believe in. they don't have a definition. So far no atheist gave us a concrete definition. Very sad.
<quoted text>
So atheism is Islam?
endtimes

AOL

#637442 Jul 6, 2013

300 MIL Americans -- "Hostile Towards God"

http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g

Lamar, CO

#637443 Jul 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>The old Commie SKS was known for that, as were some Mausers.
Caution was required.
I liked that SKS. Surprisingly accurate rifle.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#637444 Jul 6, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, they know. They know consciousness came into being. They know. You're a freekin ...well nevermind. You really told me, dintcha? You're the man.
The man that assumes life as we know it had to always exist in order for consciousness to have always existed. When we don't know what consciousness is then we cannot assume stupid @$$ arbitrary things.
OK Pokay , to certify your remarks and hypothesis, all you have to do is show consciousness exists outside of Earth, or in inanimate objects, independent of living things, or it existed before the Earth. Until you can show this, there is no reason to think it does. We haven't observed it ever outside a living entity.
So GL showing us , because until you can show us you are doing exactly what you accuse me of...

Assuming a stupid @$$ arbitrary thing exists that you cannot demonstrate.

There is zero evidence consciousness exists outside a living thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 1 min Michelle Scott 23
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 11 min Johnny 4,702
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min NoStress4me 27,522
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Phooey 636,804
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min X Pendable 181,874
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 42 min okimar 53,697
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min WasteWater 104,177
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr LAWEST100 44,016
More from around the web