“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

#636996 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know about manhood, and masculinity?
You are just one of those confused little girls and little boys in their 20's and 30's, and even 40's, who don't know what masculinity and femininity even is! And they don't even know what excites women about men, and they don't even know what women find exciting about a man, and are very clueless! You are just one of those lonely boys and little girls who doesn't know what those lonely girls want, and don't know what they are missing, but they are missing something, and getting more lonely and damaged, emotionally!
More than you ever will. Go to bed, you are way past drunk. You make even less sense than usual.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#636997 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man, you fool! I am not a lesbian!
I still do not give a shite.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#636998 Jul 5, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to be clean, but you don't want to take out the trash. If you want your tax money to go towards the food, shelter, education and recreation of a serial killer instead of your child's education, then suite yourself.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about "choosing" to support a killer over a child's education. It's about the barbarism of the state punishing crime with death.
when you honor an abrahmic god

you cast away your morality.

the guy is smart, but has no honor.

Location hidden

#636999 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know and I'm not interested in your addiction to leprechauns.
because it exactly mirrors your god belief.

Location hidden

#637000 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientific apologetics?
science is never afraid to be wrong

no need as has religion for lies

Location hidden

#637004 Jul 5, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a deterrent. An effective system of law has to have preventative and curative measures. If it lacks in one, it will ultimately fail.
I'm neither left wing nor right wing. Only muscle and feathers there. I try to be in the centre, coz that's where the body is, that's where the brain is.
:)
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The deterrent theory of capital punishment has been thoroughly and completely debunked. It's barbaric.
and a very common moral position for an abrahmic believer.

the god of failed morality

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#637005 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man, you fool! I am not a lesbian!
Since you lie about everything else, we don't believe you now either,

Location hidden

#637006 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Crime is rampant because of people like you - that are soft on criminals.
Criminals feed off of the "understanding" of society.
christian empathy and morality

the god of the bible

the most evil entity ever imagined.

here is a man, posting as RR, who embraces such morals.

Since: May 12

Ghana

#637007 Jul 5, 2013
A question to the atheist, What is the definition of God? For a person to say there is no God, he should know what is the meaning of God. If I hold a book and say that ‘this is a pen’, for the opposite person to say,‘it is not a pen’, he should know what is the definition of a pen, even if he does not know nor is able to recognise or identify the object I am holding in my hand. For him to say this is not a pen, he should at least know what a pen means. Similarly for an atheist to say ‘there is no God’, he should at least know the concept. The god that a large number of people worship has got human qualities,therefore the atheist does not believe in such a god. Similarly a Muslim too does not and should not believe in such false gods.
If a non-Muslim believes that Islam is a merciless religion with something to do with terrorism; a religion which does not give rights to women; a religion which contradicts science; in his limited sense that non-Muslim is correct to reject such Islam. The problem is he has a wrong picture of Islam. Even I reject such a false picture of Islam, but at the same time, it becomes my duty as a Muslim to present the correct picture of Islam to that non-Muslim Islam is a merciful religion, it gives equal rights to the women, it is not incompatible with logic, reason and science; if I present the correct facts about Islam, will atheist accept Islam.Similarly the atheist rejects the false gods and the duty of every Muslim is to present the correct concept of God.

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism suffered a fatal blow a long time ago when most Jews started worshiping Jews instead of their God. But the same has happened to other religions, Christianity and Islam included.
The same thing happens with atheists. Culture worship.

Location hidden

#637008 Jul 5, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it...gotta leave yourself a little room to keep peace with the adversary!:)
RR will never be a 1%er

Location hidden

#637010 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb atheist.
Darkness: the partial or total absence of light.
now you need define "light"

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#637011 Jul 5, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>99.9 percent of their colleagues agree that the cambrian invalidates evolution? What are you talking about? The lack of definitive ancestral lines for many of the phyla present in the cambrian does not affect the overall theoryl.
For Pete's sake...did you read the article? Erwin and Valentine did not say it invalidated the TOE...they just reported their findings...which, basically puts a real strain on the TOE and has since Darwin theorized it. My point is and always been, that scientific research...reported by evolutionary scientists...not creationist...has given us reasonable doubt. I'm talking about basic stuff here.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Searching for an answer does not indicate an agenda. That's like saying that searching for the graviton proves that physicists have a pro gravity agenda. Their only agenda is to follow the evidence and to create coherent, robust, falsifiable theories which explain this evidence well.
I find it more than amusing that, according to you, any research performed by a scientist who believes in God automatically is useless because the scientist has an agenda...yet when scientists come up with an array of different hypotheses from geology, ecology, developmental biology, and genomics, all in an attempt to tie the Cambrian phyla back to the precambrian fossils in order to give their TOE credence, that...well...no way...that couldn't be an agenda. Seriously Timn...do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that you were projecting because it was quite apparent that you were.
Wrong again...First, people project unacceptable character attributes...not sentiments...The fact that you don't accept my belief bears no weight on me at all...therefore...I don't see my belief as unacceptable. Why would I project a sentiment I might have about it on you? Especially a hypothetical sentiment focused around the idea that there may not be a God...because..well...there absolutely is a God. No Timn...I wasn't projecting.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it very hard to believe that you would still question the TOE if you weren't a christian. It is perhaps better supported than special relativity, but I don't see you railing against that. Many christians deny evolution - you aren't unique in this respect - and many find no issue with other scientific theories that don't seem to contradict their faith.
Why would I rail against special relativity on this forum? That would be significantly off topic.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bound, by definition. Your unquestioning faith necessarily binds you to religion, there's really no two ways about it - you can't have blind, evidence free faith and also be open to denying your religion. Faith is defined and instituted in such a way as to offer an built in excuse for the believer who finds any contradictory evidence or begins to question the nonsensical nature of the bible. "Have faith - it's supposed to be this way. Have faith that god is real in spite of the lack of evidence."
My faith doesn't bind me to religion...my faith is in God...not religion and all the hoo hah that comes with it. And yes, you can have blind evidence free faith and still be open to deny it. I have faith that my spouse won't cheat. If he does...I can leave him. It's the same concept really. I am not bound...I am free!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#637012 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, scar. I read this paragraph wrong.
"Admittedly, the number of atheists, non theists, and those of no declared religion is on the rise. I'm not sure you could say this is directly tied to the decrease in crime in the U.S."
I read it without the "not".
My bad.
No problem, old man.

“Life is short. Live it”

Nebraska

#637013 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the liar! You are a child! RETARD! AMERICAN RETARD! RETARDS OF AMERICA! ALWAYS PANSY MEN AND BUTCH WOMEN! I HATE RETARDED AMERICAN WOMEN! AND ALSO THOSE STUPID PANSY METROSEXUAL MEN QUITE A BIT TOO!
I AM MUCH MORE OF A MAN! I KNOW IM A MAN! SO BE QUIET AND WISH YOU DEADDDD!!!!
Admit you are gay. The truth will set you free.

“I speak my mind”

#637014 Jul 5, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The founding fathers wanted us to be a theocracy? News to me. I guess that establishment clause was put in there for shits and giggles.
Yes, of course it bothers me when anyone tries to impose their will on the rest of us. Why wouldn't it? There are many exceptions to this rule, obviously, which would have to be discussed on a case by case basis. For example, there is a vast difference between the majority religion trying to inject religion into public life and children being taught evidence based science, even if it does offend jeebus.
I didn't say that and I also didn't put "In God We Trust" on our money...so you be the judge of that. However, they clearly had a different idea for what this country stood for than people do today.

I can only assume that you would be perfectly okay with anything you agree with being imposed...otherwise, I assume you would be offended. That's pretty typical for the majority....don't get all righteous and pretend otherwise...it won't wash with me.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#637015 Jul 5, 2013
undercontrolgh wrote:
A question to the atheist, What is the definition of God? For a person to say there is no God, he should know what is the meaning of God. If I hold a book and say that ‘this is a pen’, for the opposite person to say,‘it is not a pen’, he should know what is the definition of a pen, even if he does not know nor is able to recognise or identify the object I am holding in my hand. For him to say this is not a pen, he should at least know what a pen means. Similarly for an atheist to say ‘there is no God’, he should at least know the concept. The god that a large number of people worship has got human qualities,therefore the atheist does not believe in such a god. Similarly a Muslim too does not and should not believe in such false gods.
If a non-Muslim believes that Islam is a merciless religion with something to do with terrorism; a religion which does not give rights to women; a religion which contradicts science; in his limited sense that non-Muslim is correct to reject such Islam. The problem is he has a wrong picture of Islam. Even I reject such a false picture of Islam, but at the same time, it becomes my duty as a Muslim to present the correct picture of Islam to that non-Muslim Islam is a merciful religion, it gives equal rights to the women, it is not incompatible with logic, reason and science; if I present the correct facts about Islam, will atheist accept Islam.Similarly the atheist rejects the false gods and the duty of every Muslim is to present the correct concept of God.
<quoted text>
I am not an atheist.

Muslims have allowed their religion of peace to be hijacked for political purposes, and violence by thugs advancing such. They have stood by and watched and let it happen just because those thugs called themselves Muslims.

It is now stained with too much innocent blood.

Islam is rooted in the third world. The most vulnerable people on the planet, and those falling prey to bloodlust and revenge spread by those thugs.

The future is not looking good for Islam.

Location hidden

#637016 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the liar! You are a child! RETARD! AMERICAN RETARD! RETARDS OF AMERICA! ALWAYS PANSY MEN AND BUTCH WOMEN! I HATE RETARDED AMERICAN WOMEN! AND ALSO THOSE STUPID PANSY METROSEXUAL MEN QUITE A BIT TOO!
I AM MUCH MORE OF A MAN! I KNOW IM A MAN! SO BE QUIET AND WISH YOU DEADDDD!!!!
Add lunatic to liar.

“I speak my mind”

#637019 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very rare. What I'm talking about is light punishment and cushy jail time.
"CUSHY?" you say.... Yes, cushy. Why the f_ck do prisons & jails have cable fucking tv? Internet? Air conditioning? ETC! ETC! Those bastards in prison are there to be punished, NOT a for a summer vacation.
I'm sure you believe in time-outs for kids. Would you send your kid on a time-out to their room where all the toys are? No?
Imagine that.
You got a bit of a foul mouth...but beyond that...you're exactly right! One of the girls I work with was joking the other day and said since she's pretty sure she'll never be physically able to work till she's 70 and since she highly doubts she'll ever see any of the money she's paid in to the government returned to her when she's old...she's just gonna commit a crime when she's about 55 and spend the rest of her days in prison enjoying 3 hardy meals and a snack, cable television and Internet for free! The more I ponder on that...the better it sounds!

“Life is short. Live it”

Nebraska

#637020 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I HATE WOMEN! WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO DATE WOMEN THESE DAYS!
No one loves women! NO one can! Wish them they knew how worthless they are!
And in fact, I already have convinced quite a few women are their worthlessness ;) yeaaahhhhhhh I AM GLADY YEAHHH! WE ALL HATE WOMEN!
IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ACCEPTING THAT!!!!! YEAHHH!!!
See You are gay. Nothing wrong with that.

Location hidden

#637021 Jul 5, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I HATE WOMEN! WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO DATE WOMEN THESE DAYS!
No one loves women! NO one can! Wish them they knew how worthless they are!
And in fact, I already have convinced quite a few women are their worthlessness ;) yeaaahhhhhhh I AM GLADY YEAHHH! WE ALL HATE WOMEN!
IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ACCEPTING THAT!!!!! YEAHHH!!!
OK I was wrong, you're not an ordinary lunatic, you're a psychopathic woman hating monster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Patrick 227,940
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Regina 543,198
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 min Always4Fun13 169
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Tim Osman 118,210
does parents like having sex infront of their k... (May '13) 7 min bane786 96
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 11 min Johnsex 901
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min bad bob 173,884
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min Insults Are Easier 259,759
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••